• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6706 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 180 Next
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
November 04 2011 21:57 GMT
#2021
Sitting out steamship liquidia
Fuck me for not sitting out something earlier

Also, I support BM's return
lalala
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2011 00:50 GMT
#2022
Whoa young, you're up to 7k? Looks like somebody has been busy in the LR threads :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 05 2011 17:26 GMT
#2023
On November 04 2011 14:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm also sitting out steamship liquidia...and my sadness is overwhelming.

you can only sitout one game at a time i think
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
November 07 2011 16:16 GMT
#2024
Sad seeing so many people I started playing mafia with on the banlist... I miss you guysssss

Also, I support BM's return earlier than Jan 1 2011. Right now, we need active players. The forum is slowly dying.
SUNSFANNED
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 16:27:16
November 07 2011 16:18 GMT
#2025
On November 08 2011 01:16 BrownBear wrote:
Sad seeing so many people I started playing mafia with on the banlist... I miss you guysssss

Also, I support BM's return earlier than Jan 1 2011. Right now, we need active players. The forum is slowly dying.

We are working on solving that. (the dying part, not the BM part)

I suspect the massive game in S&G should be a great help ^_^

I completely oppose letting BM back early, I'm hesitant to go with the reinstatement at all, but I guess I'll wait and see.
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 07 2011 18:00 GMT
#2026
On November 08 2011 01:18 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 01:16 BrownBear wrote:
Sad seeing so many people I started playing mafia with on the banlist... I miss you guysssss

Also, I support BM's return earlier than Jan 1 2011. Right now, we need active players. The forum is slowly dying.

We are working on solving that. (the dying part, not the BM part)

I suspect the massive game in S&G should be a great help ^_^

I completely oppose letting BM back early, I'm hesitant to go with the reinstatement at all, but I guess I'll wait and see.


We should have a poll/vote on whether people want him back or not. Be sure to give reasons either for or against though.

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 07 2011 18:57 GMT
#2027
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 07 2011 19:20 GMT
#2028
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Well clearly some people are against it, namely GM and RoL. Was wondering if anyone else that was involved in the griff/BM situations have an opinion. I know BC and Incog are ok with him coming back? I'm good with him coming back.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
November 07 2011 21:25 GMT
#2029
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Oh yeah. It's 2011.

I must be going senile :/
SUNSFANNED
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 07 2011 22:14 GMT
#2030
On November 08 2011 04:20 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Well clearly some people are against it, namely GM and RoL. Was wondering if anyone else that was involved in the griff/BM situations have an opinion. I know BC and Incog are ok with him coming back? I'm good with him coming back.


I am not only ok with him coming back, I am also one of the few hosts who are willingly to take him as a player (even now). People can change and I believe that he can.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 22:15:39
November 07 2011 22:14 GMT
#2031
Thanks.
How are you, BC?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 07 2011 22:38 GMT
#2032
On November 08 2011 04:20 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Well clearly some people are against it, namely GM and RoL. Was wondering if anyone else that was involved in the griff/BM situations have an opinion. I know BC and Incog are ok with him coming back? I'm good with him coming back.


It doesn't have to be discussed further. There were pages devoted to his ban, and this is the end result. People had plenty of time to put in their words back then. No need to re-visit a closed case. It may even be the wrong decision, but we've made one, so let's stick with it.

♥
Computer says mafia
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 07 2011 22:40 GMT
#2033
On November 08 2011 07:14 Bill Murray wrote:
Thanks.
How are you, BC?


Tired yo. too much work + nano makes bc a tired person.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 07 2011 22:54 GMT
#2034
On November 08 2011 07:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 04:20 chaoser wrote:
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Well clearly some people are against it, namely GM and RoL. Was wondering if anyone else that was involved in the griff/BM situations have an opinion. I know BC and Incog are ok with him coming back? I'm good with him coming back.


I am not only ok with him coming back, I am also one of the few hosts who are willingly to take him as a player (even now). People can change and I believe that he can.


I'd let him play in my game!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
November 07 2011 22:55 GMT
#2035
On November 08 2011 07:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 04:20 chaoser wrote:
On November 08 2011 03:57 Palmar wrote:
It's already been discussed.

Jan 1. 2012 it is (Jan 1. 2011 has already passed BrownBear bro).

No need to discuss the issue any further.


Well clearly some people are against it, namely GM and RoL. Was wondering if anyone else that was involved in the griff/BM situations have an opinion. I know BC and Incog are ok with him coming back? I'm good with him coming back.


It doesn't have to be discussed further. There were pages devoted to his ban, and this is the end result. People had plenty of time to put in their words back then. No need to re-visit a closed case. It may even be the wrong decision, but we've made one, so let's stick with it.

♥

This is probably the best answer. BM will be allowed back Jan. 1, 2012
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
November 09 2011 04:48 GMT
#2036
Is there any forum on TL without constant DRAMA?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2011 04:53 GMT
#2037
Not if I can help it.

On an unrelated note, I've heard reliable rumors of roids usage over at the Health & Fitness subforum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 09 2011 08:48 GMT
#2038
On November 09 2011 13:48 Erandorr wrote:
Is there any forum on TL without constant DRAMA?


It's actually surprising that with such an intensive and emotional game as mafia, we manage to disconnect ourselves fairly well most of the time. Sure there sometimes is bad blood, but for the most part we like each other after we're done calling each other "completely fucking retarded" for a while in a game.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 09 2011 10:32 GMT
#2039
On November 09 2011 17:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 13:48 Erandorr wrote:
Is there any forum on TL without constant DRAMA?


It's actually surprising that with such an intensive and emotional game as mafia, we manage to disconnect ourselves fairly well most of the time. Sure there sometimes is bad blood, but for the most part we like each other after we're done calling each other "completely fucking retarded" for a while in a game.

It´s probably mostly long practice, also we all know that in the next game, either we are on different teams and can get even by getting them killed, or we are on the same team, and have an incentive to make peace. After WW mafia I had a grudge towards Curu for getting me lynched, but in XLV mafia he was a Townie, and spending half the game trying to figure that out took most of the steam out of any attempts to get him lynched due to a former grudge. That being said, after Couples Therapy the List just got 10 new names.
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 09 2011 13:30 GMT
#2040
On November 09 2011 19:32 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 17:48 Palmar wrote:
On November 09 2011 13:48 Erandorr wrote:
Is there any forum on TL without constant DRAMA?


It's actually surprising that with such an intensive and emotional game as mafia, we manage to disconnect ourselves fairly well most of the time. Sure there sometimes is bad blood, but for the most part we like each other after we're done calling each other "completely fucking retarded" for a while in a game.

It´s probably mostly long practice, also we all know that in the next game, either we are on different teams and can get even by getting them killed, or we are on the same team, and have an incentive to make peace. After WW mafia I had a grudge towards Curu for getting me lynched, but in XLV mafia he was a Townie, and spending half the game trying to figure that out took most of the steam out of any attempts to get him lynched due to a former grudge. That being said, after Couples Therapy the List just got 10 new names.


Lol, you got lynched day 1. The only person you should have a grudge with after that is yourself for being bad.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.