• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8447 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 71 Next
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 29 2009 23:12 GMT
#1041
if we don't lynch L the only semi acceptable candidate is Vivi
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 29 2009 23:30 GMT
#1042
I don't believe Vivi is mafia. I also don't believe Chezinu is mafia. I also don't believe I can get people to vote for L. So I need someone else to go after.

So we've got about 2 and a half hours, I have no idea who's on and who's going to be able to change their votes, and I don't like either of the people on the chopping block. I haven't seen any good reasoning to lynch either of these people. I mean, Vivi and Redtooth are apparently linked, and I've seen much better evidence against Redtooth than Vivi. Chezinu has basically been inactive this whole time, something I know a little about, but there are players who have been active and then have become inactive for no explicable reason.

So please convince me, somehow, that one of these two people need to be lynched.

Also convince me that Pyrr has the town's best interests at heart.

I also don't think L is going to vote.
Cheese is good for you!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 30 2009 00:06 GMT
#1043
You'd be rather wrong, but much like you I'm not sure that either of our lynch targets is mafia.

I was thinking I'd vote for vivi today; if he flips red then we know that redtooth is also mafia if sugi isn't lying and then we can kill him tomorrow. If not, we can get our DT friend(s) to check chez tonight and lynch him tomorrow, but given that some people seem adamant that he isn't mafia that might not be an option.

Between the two I think vivi and chez are both around equally suspicious, but the information we gain on redtooth seems to be the deciding factor for me.

Thoughts?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 30 2009 00:18 GMT
#1044
Yeah, the only reason is that voting Vivi would at least give the dt some info, assuming of course that she is the dt.

Really though I don't think any of the 3 have particularly great chances of being red.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 30 2009 00:28 GMT
#1045
I think that there is a possibility that Chez is mafia. I just think that there isn't any proof. Though if he is mafia I guess Pyrr is a better leader than I thought.

My thoughts on Vivi and Chez are pretty much the same as yours. I really don't know why Vivi is the one to go after over Redtooth. But if Sugi isn't lying, as you said, then I guess it really doesn't matter.

If it has to be one over the other, I'd go with Vivi simply because we get some information from his death, whereas with Chez we really just get his death and that's it.
Cheese is good for you!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 30 2009 00:31 GMT
#1046
I think tonight will get us a lot of information no matter who dies,just some people more then others.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-30 01:57:57
October 30 2009 01:55 GMT
#1047
Be Strong, Be a Martyr, Be Brown

I am Brown Forever. Forever Brown! With my lynch, the town will go crazy. Shocked and awed and Astounded. Because of whatever your eyes may see, remember I a Brown! Do not let your eyes deceive you! I have never lied about my color! It is what is in the heart that matters...I saw this coming...I knew I was dead once I saw my father hanging from a rope... My torn heart from the betrayal of my father has continued to rip now that the town has come against me... I saw this coming..I just wished I would have died at night so that I might of gone out with not only a bang but a bang, boom, kaboom... Dust clouds covering the land coloring the skies brown... ISRC member and those of you brown of heart, do not lose hope in your fight against the blues! Fight the good fight! Be Strong! Be Brown! Let my death not go unwasted! Rise up against the oppressor so that you may be free in brown!

Long Live Brown!
Short Live the ISRC!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 30 2009 01:56 GMT
#1048
Yeh, and BC already gave me a way to guarantee my sanity even after the lynch, so I'll perhaps make use of that, unless Vivi turns up red, which I hear is slim possibility (uhg, guess I'm not that good at reading people like I thought).

Well, at least, if I do die, and Vivi is the one lynched, at least you can connect w/e Vivi is to what Redtooth is.

For a while I thought Chez was another hatter, but after what Shikyo mentioned.. I'm not sure. Then again, I really can't seem to trust my own judgment atm, so I'd really rather wait to see what happens before I have better reasoning behind everything.

Once we get Vivi's color, I get my sanity, and I can group everyone based on the PM's I've had, as well as the rest of the towns inferences.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 30 2009 01:59 GMT
#1049
On October 30 2009 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
Be Strong, Be a Martyr, Be Brown

I am Brown Forever. Forever Brown! With my lynch, the town will go crazy. Shocked and awed and Astounded. Because of whatever your eyes may see, remember I a Brown! Do not let your eyes deceive you! I have never lied about my color! It is what is in the heart that matters...I saw this coming...I knew I was dead once I saw my father hanging from a rope... My torn heart from the betrayal of my father has continued to rip now that the town has come against me... I saw this coming..I just wished I would have died at night so that I might of gone out with not only a bang but a bang, boom, kaboom... Dust clouds covering the land coloring the skies brown... ISRC member and those of you brown of heart, do not lose hope in your fight against the blues! Fight the good fight! Be Strong! Be Brown! Let my death not go unwasted! Rise up against the oppressor so that you may be free in brown!

Long Live Brown!
Short Live the ISRC!

see, this is why I really want to lynch you
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-30 02:00:35
October 30 2009 02:00 GMT
#1050
On October 30 2009 10:59 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
Be Strong, Be a Martyr, Be Brown

I am Brown Forever. Forever Brown! With my lynch, the town will go crazy. Shocked and awed and Astounded. Because of whatever your eyes may see, remember I a Brown! Do not let your eyes deceive you! I have never lied about my color! It is what is in the heart that matters...I saw this coming...I knew I was dead once I saw my father hanging from a rope... My torn heart from the betrayal of my father has continued to rip now that the town has come against me... I saw this coming..I just wished I would have died at night so that I might of gone out with not only a bang but a bang, boom, kaboom... Dust clouds covering the land coloring the skies brown... ISRC member and those of you brown of heart, do not lose hope in your fight against the blues! Fight the good fight! Be Strong! Be Brown! Let my death not go unwasted! Rise up against the oppressor so that you may be free in brown!

Long Live Brown!
Short Live the ISRC!

see, this is why I really want to lynch you

Why are you the way that you are. I hate so much of the things you choose to be...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 30 2009 02:00 GMT
#1051
aaand you're dead. voting is closed
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 30 2009 02:01 GMT
#1052
I was just giving my speech before I died
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 30 2009 02:03 GMT
#1053
On October 30 2009 11:00 motbob wrote:
aaand you're dead. voting is closed


wat? are you sure? i wanted to switch to Vivi
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 30 2009 02:03 GMT
#1054
On October 30 2009 11:00 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 10:59 motbob wrote:
On October 30 2009 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
Be Strong, Be a Martyr, Be Brown

I am Brown Forever. Forever Brown! With my lynch, the town will go crazy. Shocked and awed and Astounded. Because of whatever your eyes may see, remember I a Brown! Do not let your eyes deceive you! I have never lied about my color! It is what is in the heart that matters...I saw this coming...I knew I was dead once I saw my father hanging from a rope... My torn heart from the betrayal of my father has continued to rip now that the town has come against me... I saw this coming..I just wished I would have died at night so that I might of gone out with not only a bang but a bang, boom, kaboom... Dust clouds covering the land coloring the skies brown... ISRC member and those of you brown of heart, do not lose hope in your fight against the blues! Fight the good fight! Be Strong! Be Brown! Let my death not go unwasted! Rise up against the oppressor so that you may be free in brown!

Long Live Brown!
Short Live the ISRC!

see, this is why I really want to lynch you

Why are you the way that you are. I hate so much of the things you choose to be...

<3 Michael Scott! I love that quote!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 30 2009 02:04 GMT
#1055
On October 30 2009 11:03 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 11:00 motbob wrote:
aaand you're dead. voting is closed


wat? are you sure? i wanted to switch to Vivi

3 minutes late. No big deal, both candidates were fairly similar. Lets hope we get something good out of this.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 30 2009 02:05 GMT
#1056
I'm still alive... you guys are slow at hangings...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 30 2009 02:06 GMT
#1057
LOL regardless, I'm going to use this chance to show all my lists as a merged set with progressions, perhaps it'll help us some.

Hopefully I'll do this right~
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 30 2009 02:08 GMT
#1058
On October 30 2009 11:04 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 11:03 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On October 30 2009 11:00 motbob wrote:
aaand you're dead. voting is closed


wat? are you sure? i wanted to switch to Vivi

3 minutes late. No big deal, both candidates were fairly similar. Lets hope we get something good out of this.


Yeah. Just on the off chance that Sugiura would gain info from it. But she says she has another way to confirm her sanity, so we'll see.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 30 2009 02:09 GMT
#1059
On October 30 2009 11:05 Chezinu wrote:
I'm still alive... you guys are slow at hangings...


just gettin' the kinks outta the rope
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 30 2009 02:09 GMT
#1060
On October 30 2009 11:09 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 11:05 Chezinu wrote:
I'm still alive... you guys are slow at hangings...


just gettin' the kinks outta the rope

oh, your so kind why thank you
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1227
Hyuk 533
Leta 76
Dewaltoss 72
Bisu 57
Killer 55
Larva 54
Yoon 45
soO 43
Aegong 33
[ Show more ]
Sharp 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 24
ZerO 21
Hm[arnc] 20
EffOrt 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss845
byalli637
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor922
crisheroes73
Other Games
summit1g9414
singsing1358
olofmeister1001
ceh9602
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 9m
OSC
13h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.