On April 05 2013 08:21 Artok wrote:
He tried, couldnt overcome the skillshot that taunt is.
He tried, couldnt overcome the skillshot that taunt is.
But he plays Cho pretty well. Rupture is harder to land than Shen's taunt.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Amarok
Australia2003 Posts
On April 05 2013 08:21 Artok wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2013 08:13 Amarok wrote: On April 05 2013 08:04 overt wrote: Hotshot really really really has to expand his champion pool. No other team in the world has to run a comp like CLG because one of their members can only play no-damage utility champions in top lane. As a CLG fan I'm pretty scared of the very real possibility that CLG will drop out of LCS.. Really? It's pretty obvious he's trying to do that. He's never played Udyr and Karthus at a competitive level afaik. I think when people say HSGG needs to expand his champ pool they actually mean he needs to have a more versatile playing style. I agree with that, but it's never going to happen. They need a more versatile top laner, but I think the team (not just HSGG) is pretty convinced that they can succeed with a toplaner that can only play one way. Incidentally why do I never see HSGG playing Shen? Plays all these tanky disruptors like a poor mans Shen anyway, I don't know why he doesn't pick/learn the LoL champion specifically designed for that playstyle. He tried, couldnt overcome the skillshot that taunt is. But he plays Cho pretty well. Rupture is harder to land than Shen's taunt. | ||
|
Artok
Netherlands2219 Posts
On April 05 2013 08:22 Amarok wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2013 08:21 Artok wrote: On April 05 2013 08:13 Amarok wrote: On April 05 2013 08:04 overt wrote: Hotshot really really really has to expand his champion pool. No other team in the world has to run a comp like CLG because one of their members can only play no-damage utility champions in top lane. As a CLG fan I'm pretty scared of the very real possibility that CLG will drop out of LCS.. Really? It's pretty obvious he's trying to do that. He's never played Udyr and Karthus at a competitive level afaik. I think when people say HSGG needs to expand his champ pool they actually mean he needs to have a more versatile playing style. I agree with that, but it's never going to happen. They need a more versatile top laner, but I think the team (not just HSGG) is pretty convinced that they can succeed with a toplaner that can only play one way. Incidentally why do I never see HSGG playing Shen? Plays all these tanky disruptors like a poor mans Shen anyway, I don't know why he doesn't pick/learn the LoL champion specifically designed for that playstyle. He tried, couldnt overcome the skillshot that taunt is. But he plays Cho pretty well. Rupture is harder to land than Shen's taunt. i dont exactly know how it works, you should ask hotshot himself >.< | ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
| ||
|
Chrispy
Canada5878 Posts
| ||
|
Dusty
United States3359 Posts
| ||
|
Haasts
New Zealand4445 Posts
| ||
|
nafta
Bulgaria18893 Posts
| ||
|
Artok
Netherlands2219 Posts
On April 05 2013 08:25 nafta wrote: I don't get it how we see SO MANY varus ult wiffs.Not like it's smart dodging by the oppponents they just miss them lol... small hitbox. | ||
|
Aando
1304 Posts
| ||
|
nafta
Bulgaria18893 Posts
On April 05 2013 08:27 Artok wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2013 08:25 nafta wrote: I don't get it how we see SO MANY varus ult wiffs.Not like it's smart dodging by the oppponents they just miss them lol... small hitbox. It's not hard to hit at all.Like I bought varus and out of 7 games I missed one.If I can hit it they should hit it 5 times more lolz. | ||
|
Nos-
Canada12016 Posts
| ||
|
Sufficiency
Canada23833 Posts
| ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
| ||
|
Dusty
United States3359 Posts
| ||
|
little fancy
Germany2504 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Artok
Netherlands2219 Posts
On April 05 2013 08:29 nafta wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2013 08:27 Artok wrote: On April 05 2013 08:25 nafta wrote: I don't get it how we see SO MANY varus ult wiffs.Not like it's smart dodging by the oppponents they just miss them lol... small hitbox. It's not hard to hit at all.Like I bought varus and out of 7 games I missed one.If I can hit it they should hit it 5 times more lolz. maybe pressure of missing ulti in tourney ;P | ||
|
HeroHenry
United States1723 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Horang2 Hyun Killer Bale NotJumperer scan(afreeca) Sharp Hm[arnc] [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|