• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:16
CEST 04:16
KST 11:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7727 users

[WCG] 2011 Busan Grand Finals Discussion - Page 38

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 79 Next
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
December 09 2011 23:51 GMT
#741
Sorry but in my opinion CDE,CLGCanada, Dignitas, and IG are clearly above the rest. Hell I think IG and Dignitas are the most favored to win this even though I don't care about IG and I despise Dignitas. It's not about favoritism, I just don't feel like pretending I think all teams are equally strong when I don't feel that way at all.

You think Americans tend to do this because we speak our minds and are honest about our opinions even if it might offend people. I actually hate how in other countries people do not express extreme/unpopular opinions because of fear and threat of ridicule by everyone else.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 23:57:11
December 09 2011 23:52 GMT
#742
On December 10 2011 08:37 emucxg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.

real?

I honestly think Blizzard owes some of their success to Idra, hahahaha


He and CLG dominated the scene for a year during LoL's infancy and he was the first big streamer. IdrA plays a game that was basically made to be competitive in mind and the SC community was holding tournaments for the game while it was still in beta. Hotshot helped popularize their game and popularize the competitive scene by both streaming his games and founding the first big name LoL team. How anyone thinks he didn't help to popularize LoL and help make it a success is beyond me.

edit for clarification:
Comparisons between Idra and Hotshot are stupid. Comparison's between LoL and SC2 don't work because StarCraft has over a decade of history and LoL is pretty new. Idra already had a competitive scene when he started playing. Hotshot had to hope that one would exist and had to help build one.

On December 10 2011 08:42 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.


Chauster - really? the guy who helped Missy cheat and chewed out Elementz
jiji - the guy who's so quiet a mouse gets alarmed whenever he moves
Doublelift - the guy who seems to be most vocally swayed by money; CLG = money

I used to watch HSGG streams like basically as much as I could. I had to stop because he's a cancer that will eat your soul until you're dead.


You can talk shit about anyone who plays this game. People like all kinds of players. I will just say though that Chauster had balls to talk to Elementz and that I don't really care what he may or may not have done in a girl's tournament that had a prize pool of Riot Points.
DrKlingmann
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland356 Posts
December 09 2011 23:52 GMT
#743
Why are ppl talking like there will be quaterfinal streamed.. when there are just 2 semifinals going to be streamed according to schedule?
http://www.wcg.com/renew/tournament/2011/tm_match_2011.asp
--- EUNE Jarpen ---
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 23:57:22
December 09 2011 23:52 GMT
#744
On December 10 2011 08:42 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.


Chauster - really? the guy who helped Missy cheat and chewed out Elementz
jiji - the guy who's so quiet a mouse gets alarmed whenever he moves
Doublelift - the guy who seems to be most vocally swayed by money; CLG = money

I used to watch HSGG streams like basically as much as I could. I had to stop because he's a cancer that will eat your soul until you're dead.

Chauster: Chauster is a really blunt and straightforward guy. He and Ele still get along. A lot of people misinterpreted his relationship with Ele. He dropped out of medical school to play full time, so there's a lot of pressure on him.

Jiji: Jiji da numbah 1 guy on CLG l0l. Lots of cats and still very qtie yes? h4h4 Always do the gonking and do the damages

Doublelift: Double's pretty close with a lot of the CLG guys and mechanically he's really really smooth. And when the best team around invites you to play for them, you can't really say no. And even if it was a decision based on money, I will not fault him on this either. He's been kicked out of the house by his parents and has no means of supporting himself apart from doing this. Goodwill won't pay for your food.

Anyway, my predictions for the quaterfinals:

Jerome_NEGGRET - Flash.lol
Singapore seemed like a really dominant force in the group stages and I think they have the power to carry it through. They'll likely drop-out in the next round against CDE/Dignitas though.

CDE - Dignitas
This is going to be a close game. A lot of it will come down to how Scarra/SaintV/Regi are feeling on the day. Scarra hasn't been too hot recently, but Locust/QT have been picking up the slack really well. But if Regi snowballs hard and Saint makes all the right calls, CDE has the potential to shut down Dignitas hard. That said, Dignitas is still running their main 5 which will probably give them the edge they need.

iG - Counter-Logic
As much as I love CLG, iG is really scary and they're not very well known by the NA teams and could pull off something funky. This will probably end 2-1 in either team's favour. Can't see a 2-0 walkover.

EDG - Gameburg
Korea real terror. Maknoon power too good.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 09 2011 23:52 GMT
#745
On December 10 2011 08:42 jacosajh wrote:
I used to watch HSGG streams like basically as much as I could. I had to stop because he's a cancer that will eat your soul until you're dead.

I wonder if he could use that on his resume?
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
December 10 2011 00:13 GMT
#746
On December 10 2011 08:52 DrKlingmann wrote:
Why are ppl talking like there will be quaterfinal streamed.. when there are just 2 semifinals going to be streamed according to schedule?
http://www.wcg.com/renew/tournament/2011/tm_match_2011.asp


Huh. The schedule must have changed. The second stage originally had LOL quarterfinals scheduled in the spot where WC3 semifinals are now.
Zero fighting.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 00:51:49
December 10 2011 00:39 GMT
#747
The schedule definitely changed, but I can't say I'm mad about having wc3 at a better hour for me Luckily I don't have to work tomorrow either so I can actually stay up and watch league at 3am anyways.

01:30 GMT (+00:00) (this is the wc3 time so nobody gets confused about league)
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 00:43:11
December 10 2011 00:41 GMT
#748
On December 10 2011 08:52 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:37 emucxg wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.

real?

I honestly think Blizzard owes some of their success to Idra, hahahaha


He and CLG dominated the scene for a year during LoL's infancy and he was the first big streamer. IdrA plays a game that was basically made to be competitive in mind and the SC community was holding tournaments for the game while it was still in beta. Hotshot helped popularize their game and popularize the competitive scene by both streaming his games and founding the first big name LoL team. How anyone thinks he didn't help to popularize LoL and help make it a success is beyond me.

edit for clarification:
Comparisons between Idra and Hotshot are stupid. Comparison's between LoL and SC2 don't work because StarCraft has over a decade of history and LoL is pretty new. Idra already had a competitive scene when he started playing. Hotshot had to hope that one would exist and had to help build one.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:42 jacosajh wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.


Chauster - really? the guy who helped Missy cheat and chewed out Elementz
jiji - the guy who's so quiet a mouse gets alarmed whenever he moves
Doublelift - the guy who seems to be most vocally swayed by money; CLG = money

I used to watch HSGG streams like basically as much as I could. I had to stop because he's a cancer that will eat your soul until you're dead.


You can talk shit about anyone who plays this game. People like all kinds of players. I will just say though that Chauster had balls to talk to Elementz and that I don't really care what he may or may not have done in a girl's tournament that had a prize pool of Riot Points.


I have no idea what point you're trying to get across.

You say HSGG can't be that bad of a guy because X, Y, Z guys (who are probably really cool) get along with him.

My point:

X is also a brat, but maybe not as big. They may get a long, but that's just because Elementz IS the really cool guy here. You say the tournament didn't matter. Ok it didn't. But you reference HSGG's character by using someone else's character. That someone else's character was compromised on several occasions, even if one of them was for a tournament that didn't mean anything. And then he tells ElementZ Missy is a better support? Yes, I give Elementz tons of props for being the bigger man. This has nothing to do with Chauster being such a cool guy. It does, however, speak volumes of Elementz.

Y is so quiet. Silence doesn't mean he's getting along. Not to mention how poorly he's been performing lately. He's probably just glad to be on CLG still.

Z wants money. Of course he's going to deal with HSGG's (and CLG's) bs. Anyways, he's also picked up a bit of douchyness since being on CLG. Talking trash on SotL about how much money he makes now.

In summary - HSGG is not a cool guy because X, Y, Z (cool guys) get along with him.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
December 10 2011 00:51 GMT
#749
Sucks about the WCG quarter finals not being streamed. But, oh wells.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2011 09:41 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:52 overt wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:37 emucxg wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.

real?

I honestly think Blizzard owes some of their success to Idra, hahahaha


He and CLG dominated the scene for a year during LoL's infancy and he was the first big streamer. IdrA plays a game that was basically made to be competitive in mind and the SC community was holding tournaments for the game while it was still in beta. Hotshot helped popularize their game and popularize the competitive scene by both streaming his games and founding the first big name LoL team. How anyone thinks he didn't help to popularize LoL and help make it a success is beyond me.

edit for clarification:
Comparisons between Idra and Hotshot are stupid. Comparison's between LoL and SC2 don't work because StarCraft has over a decade of history and LoL is pretty new. Idra already had a competitive scene when he started playing. Hotshot had to hope that one would exist and had to help build one.

On December 10 2011 08:42 jacosajh wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:29 overt wrote:
I honestly think Riot owes some of their success to Hotshot. He really did help popularize their game. And he can be whiny to his teammates and when he streams himself solo queuing but I think he just gets into the game too much. He's a pretty level headed and smart guy outside of game, he just needs to work on not caring as much when he plays.

He's by no means my favorite player and I very rarely watch his stream but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. Also, I love jiji, Chauster, and Doublelift and refuse to believe they'd play with a guy who's as much of a dick as people make HSGG out to be.


Chauster - really? the guy who helped Missy cheat and chewed out Elementz
jiji - the guy who's so quiet a mouse gets alarmed whenever he moves
Doublelift - the guy who seems to be most vocally swayed by money; CLG = money

I used to watch HSGG streams like basically as much as I could. I had to stop because he's a cancer that will eat your soul until you're dead.


You can talk shit about anyone who plays this game. People like all kinds of players. I will just say though that Chauster had balls to talk to Elementz and that I don't really care what he may or may not have done in a girl's tournament that had a prize pool of Riot Points.


I have no idea what point you're trying to get across.

You say HSGG can't be that bad of a guy because X, Y, Z guys (who are probably really cool) get along with him.

My point:

X is also a brat, but maybe not as big. They may get a long, but that's just because Elementz IS the really cool guy here. You say the tournament didn't matter. Ok it didn't. But you reference HSGG's character by using someone else's character. That someone else's character was compromised on several occasions, even if one of them was for a tournament that didn't mean anything. And then he tells ElementZ Missy is a better support? Yes, I give Elementz tons of props for being the bigger man. This has nothing to do with Chauster being such a cool guy. It does, however, speak volumes of Elementz.

Y is so quiet. Silence doesn't mean he's getting along. Not to mention how poorly he's been performing lately. He's probably just glad to be on CLG still.

Z wants money. Of course he's going to deal with HSGG's (and CLG's) bs. Anyways, he's also picked up a bit of douchyness since being on CLG. Talking trash on SotL about how much money he makes now.

In summary - HSGG is not a cool guy because X, Y, Z (cool guys) get along with him.


I don't really want to muck up the WCG qualifiers thread, so I'll just say a few things:

- "Yes, I give Elementz tons of props for being the bigger man."
The big man who made a cry post to sway people to rally behind him in support over the internet. Chauster stepped up and told Elementz why they were benching him while saint, jiji, and Hotshot sat in silence. Chauster may have been harsh in their private conversation that was only between them but I'm sure emotions were high on both sides.

- "Silence doesn't mean he's getting along."
jiji has said numerous times that he likes Hotshot. Both on stream and on websites.

- "Of course he's going to deal with HSGG's (and CLG's) bs. Anyways, he's also picked up a bit of douchyness since being on CLG. Talking trash on SotL about how much money he makes now. "
I don't watch SotL but that is how Doublelift has always been. He talks smack and trolls people a lot. If you don't like the guy then that's cool, but I do. And I don't get why him wanting money is a big deal. Everyone wants money.

I don't care to justify why I like these guys anymore. I do, you don't have to. If you wanna continue this conversation you can just PM me but like I said I don't wanna muck this thread up anymore than I already have.

Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
December 10 2011 01:00 GMT
#750
I'm struggling to understand why they pulled LOL quarterfinals off the schedule. Surely it's one of the games that draws the most viewers?

(Oh yeah, it's WCG, known for epic fail. Never mind.)
Zero fighting.
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 01:06:11
December 10 2011 01:01 GMT
#751
http://www.own3d.tv/WCG
Seeing as they now have a WCG LoL stream set up, I imagine we're going to get a no commentary stream of the quarters.

Edit: Dignitas vs CDE Lobby on stream right now.
Nhat Nguyen going to be dubbing commentary over WCG stream. Delay of like 5 seconds though.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 01:10:49
December 10 2011 01:03 GMT
#752
Picks and bans for CDE vs Dignitas have started

Bans
CDE (blue side) - Ryze, Udyr, Sona
Dignitas (purple side) - Yorick, Kassadin, Karthus

Picks
CDE - Graves, Lee Sin, Alistar, Singed, Leblanc
Dignitas - GP, Janna, Morgana, Ezreal, Rumble



On December 10 2011 10:05 Shiv. wrote:
Sorry, haven't been following WCG until now due to time issues.
Why are there no commentators for CDE vs Dig?


I think there are only commentators for the main/second stage streams. This is more like the off stage SC2 stream where you get to watch but no one commentates. You can always go to Nhat's stream for his commentary over the WCG stream.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 01:09:48
December 10 2011 01:05 GMT
#753
Sorry, haven't been following WCG until now due to time issues.
Why are there no commentators for CDE vs Dig?

Edit: thank you so much for the Nhat tip, that's amazing. Going to do that right now. Also: gamename is USA VS USA BROS

Edit #2: Dyrus on singed. Awwww yeah.
currently rooting for myself.
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
December 10 2011 01:10 GMT
#754
lol Jinro's tweet.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
December 10 2011 01:11 GMT
#755
Rumble vs. Singed up top? Or are they gonna try and lane Rumble against Leblanc?
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
December 10 2011 01:12 GMT
#756
On December 10 2011 10:11 overt wrote:
Rumble vs. Singed up top? Or are they gonna try and lane Rumble against Leblanc?

Pretty sure Voyboy will go top on Rumble and Scarra mid on Morg.
currently rooting for myself.
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
December 10 2011 01:13 GMT
#757
Damn, things sure have changed since I last played/watched LoL. Heal graves, Exhaust Cow.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
December 10 2011 01:13 GMT
#758
HERE WE GO! SWEET.

GOOD DECISION TO STREAM THIS. AND MUCH BETTER QUALITY.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
December 10 2011 01:13 GMT
#759
On December 10 2011 10:12 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 10:11 overt wrote:
Rumble vs. Singed up top? Or are they gonna try and lane Rumble against Leblanc?

Pretty sure Voyboy will go top on Rumble and Scarra mid on Morg.


I was curious cause I don't have any personal experience with Rumble vs. Singed and LB has a good match up against Morgana.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
December 10 2011 01:15 GMT
#760
Lol. Counter jungle on both sides.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 151
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
NeuroSwarm198
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0170
ViBE134
ZombieGrub16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick832
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta41
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt240
Other Games
• Scarra945
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 44m
INu's Battles
8h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 44m
OSC
19h 59m
Replay Cast
20h 44m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.