• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

[IPL] Atlantic City Discussion - Page 134

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next
Before you ask any questions, check the OP first.
JBright doesn't make an elaborate first post for no reason.

- Neo, 1:55 KST

To fix stream choppiness, turn down the resolution to 720p or 480p

- 2:15 KST
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
October 10 2011 01:58 GMT
#2661
Did the 3rd place game air? Are there gonna be vods?
posting on liquid sites in current year
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 10 2011 02:00 GMT
#2662
On October 10 2011 10:58 SpiritoftheTunA wrote:
Did the 3rd place game air? Are there gonna be vods?

3rd place game was not streamed. Not sure if there will be VoDs.

Also, Uni real baiting other guys.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
October 10 2011 02:13 GMT
#2663
I really never got the whole high elo players jumping on any online girl that came along. Real life girls are way hotter, plus there's like 100x more of them. Why fight for some pretty looking chicks online when you can walk outside and get it on with girls that look like models.





Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 02:15:05
October 10 2011 02:14 GMT
#2664
On October 10 2011 11:13 0123456789 wrote:
I really never got the whole high elo players jumping on any online girl that came along. Real life girls are way hotter, plus there's like 100x more of them. Why fight for some pretty looking chicks online when you can walk outside and get it on with girls that look like models.







There's your answer.
Also probably something to do with sharing interests probably hard to hold down a girl when you play video games 24/7 and she doesn't have any interest in it.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
October 10 2011 02:15 GMT
#2665
On October 10 2011 10:26 ketchup wrote:
L0cust MVP with those Sona ults. Winning almost all the team fights. I don't think I've seen him miss an ult this game.

I was saying that IRL while watching the D vs CLG games. Locust nailed so many perfect ults.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 10 2011 02:15 GMT
#2666
On October 10 2011 11:13 0123456789 wrote:
I really never got the whole high elo players jumping on any online girl that came along. Real life girls are way hotter, plus there's like 100x more of them. Why fight for some pretty looking chicks online when you can walk outside and get it on with girls that look like models.



A few reasons:

1) They're joking around and having fun
2) There's more to humans than looks
3) Similar interest
4) Entertaining viewers
5) They treat a lot of guys similarly, it's all in fun.
Hi.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
October 10 2011 02:19 GMT
#2667
Dignitas won 10K for first place right?
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 10 2011 02:29 GMT
#2668
On October 10 2011 10:56 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2011 10:44 Orpheos wrote:
why is dan dinh so much cooler than his brother? like he is one of my fav LoL pros. he just seems so professional while still being personable. and regi is just regi....

i agree, plus he is more attractive. regi womanizes a lot and girls just put up with it so they can piggyback off him to another high elo guy, but dan is a guy i wouldn't mind being friends with.


idk girl. something weird is going on with dan's hair. dem sideburns.
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 02:36:15
October 10 2011 02:32 GMT
#2669
zzzz why can't I resist
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 10 2011 02:35 GMT
#2670
Fell asleep before day2 began, gonna watch the VODs now, but holy crap CONGRATS DIGNITAS AND LOCI!! <3<3
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 02:37:35
October 10 2011 02:36 GMT
#2671
On October 10 2011 11:32 0123456789 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2011 11:15 d(O.o)a wrote:
On October 10 2011 11:13 0123456789 wrote:
I really never got the whole high elo players jumping on any online girl that came along. Real life girls are way hotter, plus there's like 100x more of them. Why fight for some pretty looking chicks online when you can walk outside and get it on with girls that look like models.



A few reasons:

1) They're joking around and having fun
2) There's more to humans than looks
3) Similar interest
4) Entertaining viewers
5) They treat a lot of guys similarly, it's all in fun.


1) Maybe I'm too old school to see things recently, but TSM was having a really good time stealing gurls from HSGG, so I'll agree with this.
2) Before I'm even 20, I really look for marriage and serious relationships with one girl. I spend my youth chasing one girl around and wasting lots of years of my life I could have spent with many different girls.
3) Good point
4) I really watch LoL streams because I want to see guys and girls flirt.
5) No

zzz why can't I resist.


So regi doesn't tell everybody to call him daddy? Also when I said viewers, what I should've said was viewers and themselves. I don't know about you but my friends and I all joke around with the girls who we hang out with (and they return the antics), we don't feel any attraction to eachother but that doesn't make it not entertaining.
Hi.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 02:37:40
October 10 2011 02:37 GMT
#2672
On October 10 2011 11:32 0123456789 wrote:
1) Maybe I'm too old school to see things recently, but TSM was having a really good time stealing gurls from HSGG, so I'll agree with this.
2) Before I'm even 20, I really look for marriage and serious relationships with one girl. I spend my youth chasing one girl around and wasting lots of years of my life I could have spent with many different girls.
3) Good point
4) I really watch LoL streams because I want to see guys and girls flirt.
5) No

zzz why can't I resist.


mwahahahha (keeping this quoted)
Translator:3
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 10 2011 02:41 GMT
#2673

On October 10 2011 11:32 0123456789 wrote:
1) Maybe I'm too old school to see things recently, but TSM was having a really good time stealing gurls from HSGG, so I'll agree with this.
2) Before I'm even 20, I really look for marriage and serious relationships with one girl. I spend my youth chasing one girl around and wasting lots of years of my life I could have spent with many different girls.
3) Good point
4) I really watch LoL streams because I want to see guys and girls flirt.
5) No

zzz why can't I resist.


Heh, caught Numbers in the act. A rare acquisition!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 02:49:26
October 10 2011 02:48 GMT
#2674
[image loading]


Sup Chauster?


Oh and Hi Orb.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
October 10 2011 03:02 GMT
#2675
Wow my last two posts were really retarded. Last time I ever post on LoL forums.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 10 2011 03:07 GMT
#2676
On October 10 2011 12:02 0123456789 wrote:
Wow my last two posts were really retarded. Last time I ever post on LoL forums.


See ya next week
Hi.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 10 2011 03:13 GMT
#2677
Watching the first CLG Dignitas game made me wonder

how well do these teams realize the gold situation midgame. CLG is up 3 kills at 22 minutes while Dignitas has better last hitting and all 3 dragons. Dignitas up over 3k gold.

SV with a kill and 2 assists, Jatt 0/0/0 but dead even on gold. Do they actually know this in the game or was Dignitas thinking they were behind at that point? Did someone on Dignitas side feel like they'd be behind their opponent? (<3 spectator client)
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 10 2011 03:14 GMT
#2678
On October 10 2011 12:13 daemir wrote:
Watching the first CLG Dignitas game made me wonder

how well do these teams realize the gold situation midgame. CLG is up 3 kills at 22 minutes while Dignitas has better last hitting and all 3 dragons. Dignitas up over 3k gold.

SV with a kill and 2 assists, Jatt 0/0/0 but dead even on gold. Do they actually know this in the game or was Dignitas thinking they were behind at that point? Did someone on Dignitas side feel like they'd be behind their opponent? (<3 spectator client)


They definitely know, you keep track of dragons and cs. Also, this is why higher skilled players don't prioritize kills as much.
Hi.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 03:21:41
October 10 2011 03:16 GMT
#2679
Yea I guess they do, but it's really interesting looking the gold breakdown. You'd expect the jungler with a kill and 2 assists be up on the 0/0/0 jungler, but no.

<3 scarra triple kill on akali

rofl how da hell did that cait ult go through the whole CLG team to hit elementz :D:D awesome
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
October 10 2011 03:24 GMT
#2680
LOCI IS THE BEST PLAYER MVP
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 29m
Patches Events
9h 29m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.