• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 62

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 86 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 25 2014 11:41 GMT
#1221
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 25 2014 11:50 GMT
#1222
On July 25 2014 19:23 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 15:42 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 25 2014 15:35 Kinie wrote:
On July 25 2014 14:35 miicah wrote:
☑ - Trinity Force buff before worlds


If that goes through, Corki comes back into competative play (and right before Worlds, who'd thunk?)

Eu already plays an insane amount of corki, Eu confirmed to win worlds if Triforce gets buff.

EU Confirmed Season 4 champions.

Triforce got buffed

If KTB ends up in Regionals, they'll win world through Scorki.
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
July 25 2014 11:51 GMT
#1223
Rip, i guess time to get the IP to buy corki, get some practice in before the buffs
Forever ZeNEX.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 25 2014 12:56 GMT
#1224
On July 25 2014 17:31 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 16:57 Fusilero wrote:
On July 25 2014 16:52 wei2coolman wrote:
I'll admit, I hate playing against a nasus top, as any laner, mostly because I play a really stupidly pussy lane style that just always results in me being even in farm/gold, no matter how big of an advantage I have in matchup. So usually that leads to Nasus recking my team lategame.

I remember for a long time getting this idea ingrained into my mind that I can take nasus top with elise. Every time I'd get an early kill, soon get outsustained and there's a nasus 1v5ing our team while I'm dazed and confused at top.

Now normally I take jax and try to go hard at 6 and try to snowball, at my level (high gold/low plat) they're pretty shit and let themselves get killed and I try to snowball with blade.

yeah, I usually play like S2 hsgg, pick utility top lane, or something that scales insanely well in 1v1. Split farm, hope to have more impact late game due to superior play. But jesus christ my 1v1 in early game is so fucking terrible, especially with TP being insanely popular. Sometimes over extending to get that early kill in a 1v1 can seriously fuck you over in wave position.

I play like S4 darien, I play without wards, die loads and say "I MADE A PRESSURE MA"
Glorious SEA doto
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 13:15:18
July 25 2014 13:15 GMT
#1225
3rd game since i came back after 2months break and it got drophacked, is it more common nowadays? if yes this might destroy the game if riot doest fix it anytime soon
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 13:29:45
July 25 2014 13:27 GMT
#1226
Proxy farm vs. Nasus is a pretty horrible strat lol, if you let 0 pressure Q freefarm go on for 10+ min the farm difference(in actual cs) is really irrelevant.

if he has tp he can back and get a glacial w/o missing cs and start tanking the wave in front of tower as well, it gets really brutal really fast
Carrilord has arrived.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
July 25 2014 13:29 GMT
#1227
From personal experience there is a lot less drophack than like 2 or 3 months ago. But yes it still happens from time to time and it is very frustrating.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 13:36:00
July 25 2014 13:31 GMT
#1228
ok i this is pathetic i couldnt connect for past 10minutes (like the old dh) and now i have "leave" in my match history, atleast old drophack left nothing, wtf am i supposed to do when that happens again?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 13:52:22
July 25 2014 13:51 GMT
#1229
I wonder if this change will allow TF to get two lich bane procs in one WQ rotation provided his target does not have tenacity.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 25 2014 14:12 GMT
#1230
I've always felt like Sheen cd felt short, I have a suspicion this is a tooltip clarification because they had accidentally mis timed it in the first place.
Carrilord has arrived.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 14:26:05
July 25 2014 14:25 GMT
#1231
On July 25 2014 22:51 Sufficiency wrote:
I wonder if this change will allow TF to get two lich bane procs in one WQ rotation provided his target does not have tenacity.

Depends on how far opponent is.Probably is just an update.If you guys read one of the previous pbe updates it said that vayne tumble had higher ad ratio than intended when ulting and they gave her 15 ad to ult after they removed it lol.

Dont actually recall if it hit live or is still in pbe.Haven't played vayne lately.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
July 25 2014 15:25 GMT
#1232
--- Nuked ---
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 15:47:04
July 25 2014 15:39 GMT
#1233
actually I'm not sure.

but if you go double dorans like the sirchez style you get 48 mana back per wave on top of the 6 mp5, which is probly enough?
Carrilord has arrived.
GreggSauce
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States566 Posts
July 25 2014 15:40 GMT
#1234
On July 26 2014 00:25 JimmiC wrote:
Thinking about the E max nasus which I have not played. But would it be worth going 0/21/9 for the mana and the biscuits? The move speed would be nice as well. Also what quints do use? Mr vs teemo/ryze or like hybrid pen?



you mean AP nasus? if so it actually works lol
Must not sleep, must warn others
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 15:43:29
July 25 2014 15:43 GMT
#1235
it's not ap it's max E so survive lane counters, off and on discussion for the last ~10 pages of GD
Carrilord has arrived.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 25 2014 16:38 GMT
#1236
the last time a singed proxy farmed vs me he was annoying for the first 5 mins but then I pushed all the way to nexus basically. he took objectives and stuff like you said in 4v5s at drag but this just allowed me to take their top inhib np since I had so much q farm. not a great strat.
I come in for the scraps
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 25 2014 16:42 GMT
#1237
He wasn't proxyfarming then, he was staying with his team and giving you a wave to push with.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
July 25 2014 16:51 GMT
#1238
Oh man that's interesting.

Google is buying up twitch, which probably has some pretty serious implications for the popular streamers. Twitch -> youtube live? similar to google video+youtube all those years ago?
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 17:18:20
July 25 2014 17:17 GMT
#1239
On July 26 2014 01:51 Lmui wrote:
Oh man that's interesting.

Google is buying up twitch, which probably has some pretty serious implications for the popular streamers. Twitch -> youtube live? similar to google video+youtube all those years ago?

The bigger deal is just the fact twitch streamers are probably going to have to be careful of copyright stuff now T.T

I doubt they'd change much frontend, about twitch other then maybe a better vod system. The twitch brand itself is probably worth a shitload~
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2014 17:21 GMT
#1240
On July 25 2014 21:56 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 17:31 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 25 2014 16:57 Fusilero wrote:
On July 25 2014 16:52 wei2coolman wrote:
I'll admit, I hate playing against a nasus top, as any laner, mostly because I play a really stupidly pussy lane style that just always results in me being even in farm/gold, no matter how big of an advantage I have in matchup. So usually that leads to Nasus recking my team lategame.

I remember for a long time getting this idea ingrained into my mind that I can take nasus top with elise. Every time I'd get an early kill, soon get outsustained and there's a nasus 1v5ing our team while I'm dazed and confused at top.

Now normally I take jax and try to go hard at 6 and try to snowball, at my level (high gold/low plat) they're pretty shit and let themselves get killed and I try to snowball with blade.

yeah, I usually play like S2 hsgg, pick utility top lane, or something that scales insanely well in 1v1. Split farm, hope to have more impact late game due to superior play. But jesus christ my 1v1 in early game is so fucking terrible, especially with TP being insanely popular. Sometimes over extending to get that early kill in a 1v1 can seriously fuck you over in wave position.

I play like S4 darien, I play without wards, die loads and say "I MADE A PRESSURE MA"

That's my singed strategy. it's the best. #1.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
Vindicta 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10984
Artosis 503
Bale 11
TT1 4
League of Legends
Doublelift3660
JimRising 650
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4563
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g7148
shahzam562
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King88
NeuroSwarm83
ViBE53
JuggernautJason37
Day[9].tv5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Scarra474
• Shiphtur211
• Day9tv5
Upcoming Events
OSC
52m
Stellar Fest
13h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.