• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7823 users

[Patch 4.6] Twitch VU General Discussion - Page 69

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 146 Next
Updated TL LoL policy in regards to the use of "lomo"
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 29 2014 01:43 GMT
#1361
On April 29 2014 09:32 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
wait a second

curse voice only times your team's ults?

i thought from everyone bitching that when an enemy used uult on screen it timed it for you

what the fuck who cares LOL


People who realise that if you're allowed to use a program that times your team's ults, pretty soon there'll be programs that'll be timing a lot more than that.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
April 29 2014 02:01 GMT
#1362
Wow. NA on the East coast...
Freeeeeeedom
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
April 29 2014 02:02 GMT
#1363
On April 29 2014 10:16 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 09:49 xes wrote:
On April 29 2014 09:32 Ketara wrote:
To be fair, if Regi were bullying a TSM member, I don't think anybody would be surprised.

Maybe if you have enough Outrage and Indignation at Alpha Male Reginald0 he'll notice.


I really don't understand why when we talk about TSM suddenly people start behaving like 6 year olds, but okay.

What makes you say Regi is an asshole and assume he bullies the members of TSM?

Is it because he acts like an oaf in public but is still the manager of arguably the most successful franchise in League of Legends? Does that somehow offend your sensibilities of what is right in the world and mean that Regi must have gotten there not because maybe he isn't that dumb after all but because he manipulates people?

The only legitimate dick move I've seen Regi make was when he said the finals vs Dig were easiest ones in his life, which was probably his Alpha Male hormones making him rage over the shittiest excuse scarra made for why they lost "TSM didn't play well we just didn't prepare (we only prepared blue side strats)."

St V yells at his team and they're still shitters. Whenever Regi has gotten into an argument (such as with fellow Alpha Male Chaox) the resulting changes have at least improved TSM.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
April 29 2014 02:11 GMT
#1364
So if somebody is an asshole and also successful at their job it's okay that they're an asshole?

Like, lets put aside that I don't particularly like Reginald (or TSM in general for that matter). Lets also put aside all this Xspecial getting benched drama. Maybe he deserves it, I don't know, I also don't really care.


All I said was that, if it turned out that Reginald was bullying a member of TSM, nobody would be surprised. That's basically a statement of fact. You can do a google search for "Reginald bullying" and you'll find MULTIPLE videos of him bullying and harassing other TSM members. Regardless of whether or not it's successful or good for the team or however you want to justify it, it's something that has happened before.

But you respond with an immature, childish personal attack against me that does nothing to further the conversation, and honestly is the kind of post that really should be moderated, but for some strange reason isn't, and I really don't understand why.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
April 29 2014 02:15 GMT
#1365
Actually, that response, abrasive as it may be, provides plenty for the conversation.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-29 02:20:07
April 29 2014 02:15 GMT
#1366
LMQ UP IN FLAMES FIASCO IS OVER

The "source" for most of the Gosugamers article was basically some guy browsing a Chinese forum and reading posts by another guy (windyeyes) who is friends with the LMQ manager, Sharon.

He had this to say today:

http://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=7032991&_ff=-152678

I thought NGA was just some small time forum, just a few regulars here and there, so a few days ago, during the LMQ promotion tournament for Summer LCS, I just blabbed some stuff about their current situation.

There were two main points:
1. LMQ had some financial troubles before, money was a bit tight
2. After LMQ made it to LCS, money is no longer a problem

And then, Gosugamers came out with an article titled “Rumors suggest Tian Ci financial troubles prevent Uzi joining LMQ,” and linked some of my posts on NGA. The most unacceptable part is that they only linked the parts related to the first point, and ignored the second point, and pasted stuff from three months ago as evidence.

This news got a bunch of discussion on Reddit.

This afternoon Sharon told me her Skype blew up…all with questions about this issue, and she was forced to make an official statement.

“Hi guys! LMQ is not tied to Royal Club anymore, we are now an independent organization in the US and we have no financial problem”

I know there are actually a lot of people who are paying attention to LMQ. Right now LMQ is operating pretty stably, and money isn’t a problem anymore, and if I have to compare I’d say LMQ would operate similar to WE in the future (though this is just my speculation). [T/N: I have no idea what this means]

So thanks everyone for your concern for LMQ, and also want to remind everyone that if you want to post anything on NGA in the future, be careful and consider various domestic and foreign reporters [T/N: He used a homophone for the first character of reporters that translate to whore/prostitute]

Edit: I don’t know about Uzi’s situation at all, don’t ask me, I really don’t know. I’m not that interested in it, all I have is some random rumors/news once a month at most…


Royal, of course, is a separate matter, and it would appear that they really do have some problems. LMQ is no longer tied to Royal it appears.
TranslatorBaa!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
April 29 2014 02:16 GMT
#1367
On April 29 2014 11:11 Ketara wrote:
So if somebody is an asshole and also successful at their job it's okay that they're an asshole?

Like, lets put aside that I don't particularly like Reginald (or TSM in general for that matter). Lets also put aside all this Xspecial getting benched drama. Maybe he deserves it, I don't know, I also don't really care.


All I said was that, if it turned out that Reginald was bullying a member of TSM, nobody would be surprised. That's basically a statement of fact. You can do a google search for "Reginald bullying" and you'll find MULTIPLE videos of him bullying and harassing other TSM members. Regardless of whether or not it's successful or good for the team or however you want to justify it, it's something that has happened before.

But you respond with an immature, childish personal attack against me that does nothing to further the conversation, and honestly is the kind of post that really should be moderated, but for some strange reason isn't, and I really don't understand why.


lomo
TranslatorBaa!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
April 29 2014 02:21 GMT
#1368
On April 29 2014 11:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Actually, that response, abrasive as it may be, provides plenty for the conversation.


On April 29 2014 09:49 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 09:32 Ketara wrote:
To be fair, if Regi were bullying a TSM member, I don't think anybody would be surprised.

Maybe if you have enough Outrage and Indignation at Alpha Male Reginald0 he'll notice.


I would really like your insight on how the above post furthers discussion and is not just Xes insulting me for no reason.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
April 29 2014 02:24 GMT
#1369
On April 29 2014 11:21 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 11:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Actually, that response, abrasive as it may be, provides plenty for the conversation.


Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 09:49 xes wrote:
On April 29 2014 09:32 Ketara wrote:
To be fair, if Regi were bullying a TSM member, I don't think anybody would be surprised.

Maybe if you have enough Outrage and Indignation at Alpha Male Reginald0 he'll notice.


I would really like your insight on how the above post furthers discussion and is not just Xes insulting me for no reason.


Apologies, I was looking at the post directly before yours.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-29 02:28:37
April 29 2014 02:25 GMT
#1370
On April 29 2014 11:02 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 10:16 Ketara wrote:
On April 29 2014 09:49 xes wrote:
On April 29 2014 09:32 Ketara wrote:
To be fair, if Regi were bullying a TSM member, I don't think anybody would be surprised.

Maybe if you have enough Outrage and Indignation at Alpha Male Reginald0 he'll notice.


I really don't understand why when we talk about TSM suddenly people start behaving like 6 year olds, but okay.


The only legitimate dick move I've seen Regi make was when he said the finals vs Dig were easiest ones in his life, which was probably his Alpha Male hormones making him rage over the shittiest excuse scarra made for why they lost "TSM didn't play well we just didn't prepare (we only prepared blue side strats)."



random example that I remember:
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
April 29 2014 02:29 GMT
#1371
How is calling you outraged and indignant a "childish personal attack?" To use your words, "it's basically a statement of fact."

You admittedly already don't like Reginald, and the conversation order was "Xpecial benched" -> "Ketara says reginald is an asshole" as if somehow this event triggered you to remember that you don't like Regi because he must be an asshole.

I personally think he acts like a huge oaf, and it seems that when he's provoked he quickly goes from Bromacia into Ragnarok mode, but the allegations that he goes around bullying TSM seems pretty tenuous. Especially since doing your "literally pages of videos of Reginald bullying" doesn't really bring up MULTIPLE videos but only the Dyrus "shut up" vs Reginald "yo apologize to me" where both members go full Ragnarock. There is also one from Gamecribs where Xpecial tries to get into a pendantic argument with Mr Oaf, but that one peters out and also its GAMECRIBS.

Like Regi calls it as it is, so maybe that comes off as harassment? But then you'd have to say he bullies himself when he's like "yo dudes I'm retiring cuz I'm not cutting it for TSM."
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 29 2014 02:30 GMT
#1372
--- Nuked ---
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
April 29 2014 02:31 GMT
#1373
On April 29 2014 11:29 xes wrote:
But then you'd have to say he bullies himself when he's like "yo dudes I'm retiring cuz I'm not cutting it for TSM."

LOL
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-29 02:35:04
April 29 2014 02:33 GMT
#1374
On April 29 2014 11:29 xes wrote:
How is calling you outraged and indignant a "childish personal attack?" To use your words, "it's basically a statement of fact."

You admittedly already don't like Reginald, and the conversation order was "Xpecial benched" -> "Ketara says reginald is an asshole" as if somehow this event triggered you to remember that you don't like Regi because he must be an asshole.

I personally think he acts like a huge oaf, and it seems that when he's provoked he quickly goes from Bromacia into Ragnarok mode, but the allegations that he goes around bullying TSM seems pretty tenuous. Especially since doing your "literally pages of videos of Reginald bullying" doesn't really bring up MULTIPLE videos but only the Dyrus "shut up" vs Reginald "yo apologize to me" where both members go full Ragnarock. There is also one from Gamecribs where Xpecial tries to get into a pendantic argument with Mr Oaf, but that one peters out and also its GAMECRIBS.

Like Regi calls it as it is, so maybe that comes off as harassment? But then you'd have to say he bullies himself when he's like "yo dudes I'm retiring cuz I'm not cutting it for TSM."


You did not call me outraged and indignant. You said, basically, that my opinion on the issue doesn't matter, as if I should not be talking in the first place. How is that NOT a personal attack?

You insulted me, and you did so in a very satirical and childish way. It is offensive and I do not appreciate it.

And more to the point, it did absolutely nothing to further the conversation. All it was was an insult.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-29 02:39:17
April 29 2014 02:37 GMT
#1375
[image loading]
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
April 29 2014 02:39 GMT
#1376
On April 29 2014 11:33 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 11:29 xes wrote:
How is calling you outraged and indignant a "childish personal attack?" To use your words, "it's basically a statement of fact."

You admittedly already don't like Reginald, and the conversation order was "Xpecial benched" -> "Ketara says reginald is an asshole" as if somehow this event triggered you to remember that you don't like Regi because he must be an asshole.

I personally think he acts like a huge oaf, and it seems that when he's provoked he quickly goes from Bromacia into Ragnarok mode, but the allegations that he goes around bullying TSM seems pretty tenuous. Especially since doing your "literally pages of videos of Reginald bullying" doesn't really bring up MULTIPLE videos but only the Dyrus "shut up" vs Reginald "yo apologize to me" where both members go full Ragnarock. There is also one from Gamecribs where Xpecial tries to get into a pendantic argument with Mr Oaf, but that one peters out and also its GAMECRIBS.

Like Regi calls it as it is, so maybe that comes off as harassment? But then you'd have to say he bullies himself when he's like "yo dudes I'm retiring cuz I'm not cutting it for TSM."


You did not call me outraged and indignant. You said, basically, that my opinion on the issue doesn't matter, as if I should not be talking in the first place. How is that NOT a personal attack?

You insulted me, and you did so in a very satirical and childish way. It is offensive and I do not appreciate it.

And more to the point, it did absolutely nothing to further the conversation. All it was was an insult.


Holy fuck man you're sensitive
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 29 2014 02:42 GMT
#1377
What regi does is no different from how most people do business in today's world. You have to be goal-oriented, assertive, and know your cards. I think if you think he is a simple "asshole" you are a bit too simple minded.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
April 29 2014 02:42 GMT
#1378
Thorin just made a Quickshot impersonation on Summoning Insight, life is complete.

Thanks for translation Cheep, good to know the full story.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 29 2014 02:47 GMT
#1379
On April 29 2014 11:42 Sufficiency wrote:
What regi does is no different from how most people do business in today's world. You have to be goal-oriented, assertive, and know your cards. I think if you think he is a simple "asshole" you are a bit too simple minded.


Amusingly enough, I was thinking the same thing on this one. Regi makes a heck of a lot better decisions than most middle managers I've encountered.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
April 29 2014 02:49 GMT
#1380
On April 29 2014 11:33 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 11:29 xes wrote:
How is calling you outraged and indignant a "childish personal attack?" To use your words, "it's basically a statement of fact."

You admittedly already don't like Reginald, and the conversation order was "Xpecial benched" -> "Ketara says reginald is an asshole" as if somehow this event triggered you to remember that you don't like Regi because he must be an asshole.

I personally think he acts like a huge oaf, and it seems that when he's provoked he quickly goes from Bromacia into Ragnarok mode, but the allegations that he goes around bullying TSM seems pretty tenuous. Especially since doing your "literally pages of videos of Reginald bullying" doesn't really bring up MULTIPLE videos but only the Dyrus "shut up" vs Reginald "yo apologize to me" where both members go full Ragnarock. There is also one from Gamecribs where Xpecial tries to get into a pendantic argument with Mr Oaf, but that one peters out and also its GAMECRIBS.

Like Regi calls it as it is, so maybe that comes off as harassment? But then you'd have to say he bullies himself when he's like "yo dudes I'm retiring cuz I'm not cutting it for TSM."


You did not call me outraged and indignant. You said, basically, that my opinion on the issue doesn't matter, as if I should not be talking in the first place. How is that NOT a personal attack?

You insulted me, and you did so in a very satirical and childish way. It is offensive and I do not appreciate it.

And more to the point, it did absolutely nothing to further the conversation. All it was was an insult.

I'm sorry my post was written in a way such when I say "enough outrage and indignation" you construed it to mean "I don't think you should be talking in the first place."

I would like to extend my apologies that we ended up here and would like to rephrase my original, rather flippant, remark to be more sensitive and explicit:

Dear Ketara,

I think you are being overly sensitive about this matter, and your posts are steaming with outrage and indignation.

To say that Reginald is obviously bullying his team is a bit of a stretch. He indeed acts as an Alpha male, as he should being the leader of a very successful organization, so much so that he can mostly ignore the peanut gallery of opinions around him. He is also very much obviously aware that many do not like him.

In addition, his oafish public demeanor does not lend him much credibility when juxtaposed with his tendency to anger quickly. Conflating this and his social dominance with bullying however, implies malice where it is not very obviously present.

Many have likened him to a gorilla. The metaphor extends to this situation, where when provoked, he will let you know that he has been provoked. However, I do not believe that he intentionally seeks situations to get angry as an excuse to lash out at his team, which would be the intent of malice that bullying requires.

I hope we can extend this conversation pleasantly forward.

Love,
Xes
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2015
Shuttle 957
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 45
Yoon 45
Bale 26
Noble 24
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor706
Other Games
summit1g7562
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft288
Mew2King154
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS48
trigger2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Rush1131
• Lourlo1099
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 21m
OSC
16h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.