• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:24
CEST 03:24
KST 10:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9488 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 220

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 383 Next
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 16 2013 06:04 GMT
#4381
On October 16 2013 15:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 14:46 cLutZ wrote:
Good god, with all this Gragas play, you really have to be even sadder about Dig.

Depends on your standpoint with Dig


I mean, from the standpoint that they never figured out anything that worked, just like, objective.
Freeeeeeedom
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
October 16 2013 06:10 GMT
#4382
On October 16 2013 15:04 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 15:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On October 16 2013 14:46 cLutZ wrote:
Good god, with all this Gragas play, you really have to be even sadder about Dig.

Depends on your standpoint with Dig


I mean, from the standpoint that they never figured out anything that worked, just like, objective.

Soraka/Lulu solo lanes never forget.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 07:10:18
October 16 2013 07:08 GMT
#4383
On October 16 2013 12:46 zulu_nation8 wrote:
bring elo back pls..

also I hope mangers will have the balls to try out true amateurs, I've been watching pekin woof's stream a lot and he seems as good of a mid laner as any. There's a reason why all of these retired pros never stuck around long on one team. It's absurd TBD would rather play with their EU coach rather than find a new jungler. All I remember of heaventime was he used to be a pre-change sejuani spammer who missed a lot of smites.

I remember pekin woof as the ahri that faker made his bitch on leblanc once, probably not the best first impression of him to many.
On October 16 2013 15:04 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 15:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On October 16 2013 14:46 cLutZ wrote:
Good god, with all this Gragas play, you really have to be even sadder about Dig.

Depends on your standpoint with Dig


I mean, from the standpoint that they never figured out anything that worked, just like, objective.

Well they get that baron is good, just not when baron is good.
Glorious SEA doto
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
October 16 2013 08:45 GMT
#4384
does any1 has the file for 5x vs 5y? is it still working currently?
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
October 16 2013 09:09 GMT
#4385
Ever since they implemented the new hotkey/menu system the snap to fountain button doesn't work. Previously I had a line in my config that would keep the camera wherever I put it but they must have added in a new command:

SnapCameraOnRespawn=0

However it always resets whenever I start a new game. Any ideas?
@miicah88
ShurykaN
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States338 Posts
October 16 2013 09:12 GMT
#4386
So I'm going to play Zilean mid every game from now on. Tick tick boom
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
October 16 2013 09:23 GMT
#4387
So after watching a couple of the replays where I lost, it certainly seems like I'm playing better than my team mates. Obviously not Diamond 1 level, but definitely in the silver or gold range based upon what I normally see at that ELO. Heck, I had a game where I, as a jungler, bought more wards than the support in a 40+ minute game (and an Oracle's no less).

I think my biggest issue now is knowing when to peel off a particular champ during team fights and move onto the next most important target. For example, as jungle Vi, after our team sneaked out a Baron kill, we pushed up mid to siege their inhibitor turret. The enemy team came from up river (no support wards) and started to engage. I used my ultimate on the enemy Ahri and helped chunk her down, but afterwards I started hitting a Kayle who'd ult'ed herself when instead I should have started focusing on the Corki shredding us from the back line with phosphorous sparks + rockets. But even if I did realize that I doubt I'd have been able to reach him though, as I had the ult'ed Kayle, a full HP Malphite, and a Soraka all between me and the Corki, so no easy Q dash to start beating on him.
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
October 16 2013 10:22 GMT
#4388
On October 16 2013 18:09 miicah wrote:
Ever since they implemented the new hotkey/menu system the snap to fountain button doesn't work. Previously I had a line in my config that would keep the camera wherever I put it but they must have added in a new command:

SnapCameraOnRespawn=0

However it always resets whenever I start a new game. Any ideas?

just checking but have you made sure to put your config file in read only?
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
October 16 2013 10:32 GMT
#4389
On October 16 2013 18:12 RebelSlayer wrote:
So I'm going to play Zilean mid every game from now on. Tick tick boom

You're a terrorist.
The legend of Darien lives on
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
October 16 2013 10:45 GMT
#4390
On October 16 2013 19:32 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 18:12 RebelSlayer wrote:
So I'm going to play Zilean mid every game from now on. Tick tick boom

You're a terrorist.


only if he puts the bomb on corki
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
October 16 2013 12:17 GMT
#4391
After watching Xpecial's grilled interview, I have to wonder why they keep Oddone on the team. His mechanics aren't very good, and apparently his game sense and decision making are absolutely terrible according Xpecial. What redeeming factor does he have
Platinum Support GOD
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
October 16 2013 12:18 GMT
#4392
Popular streamer.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Vegetarian Wolf
Profile Joined May 2010
China434 Posts
October 16 2013 12:19 GMT
#4393
On October 16 2013 21:17 MattBarry wrote:
After watching Xpecial's grilled interview, I have to wonder why they keep Oddone on the team. His mechanics aren't very good, and apparently his game sense and decision making are absolutely terrible according Xpecial. What redeeming factor does he have


xpecial is shit lol oddone > xpecial
Awooo...
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
October 16 2013 12:30 GMT
#4394
While xspecial probably knows more than us, from what I remember oddone has been clutch and carried TSM in plenty of games.... On the flip side he has shat the bed just as much
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
October 16 2013 12:34 GMT
#4395
Basically all of TSM's teamfights at worlds started with Xpecial facechecking a brush and exploding. I watched his Grilled interview and he focuses really heavily on laning. When it comes time to walking around the map he's close to the worst support on the planet. OddOne got outplayed at worlds and everyone knows Dyrus has huge tilt problems but yeah I take Xpecials comments with a grain of salt.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 16 2013 12:44 GMT
#4396
Played my GP 1vs1 toplane against my unbeliever friend's Renekton. First round goes to the pirate.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 16 2013 13:16 GMT
#4397
On October 16 2013 21:34 TheLink wrote:
Basically all of TSM's teamfights at worlds started with Xpecial facechecking a brush and exploding. I watched his Grilled interview and he focuses really heavily on laning. When it comes time to walking around the map he's close to the worst support on the planet. OddOne got outplayed at worlds and everyone knows Dyrus has huge tilt problems but yeah I take Xpecials comments with a grain of salt.


He has often been awarded the Honorary Locodoco Exploration Award
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
October 16 2013 13:21 GMT
#4398
Well to be more specific about terrible decision making, he claimed Oddone made 0 decisions. Regi evidently microed Oddone where to gank and when and even how. What's the point of having someone braindead, I have to think Xpecial is lying
Platinum Support GOD
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
October 16 2013 13:22 GMT
#4399
--- Nuked ---
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
October 16 2013 14:05 GMT
#4400
IEM facebook just confirmed C9 & CLG for IEM
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Bale 61
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9026
JimRising 564
ViBE230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick622
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1105
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 36m
Patches Events
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 36m
OSC
21h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.