• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9200 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 51

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 331 Next
No more bad posting
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 01 2013 16:13 GMT
#1001
On August 02 2013 01:08 Slayer91 wrote:
yea he real op in 5v4#s

we happened to have triple shields and lulu ult to super charge him as well (lee karma lulu)
borked to bait them to focus him

lulu is such a bruiser battery with W speed E shield +Q on ur E for 80% slow + lulu ult for AoE Slow+600+ hp

He wouldn't have had a PENTAKILL if it was 5v4 hue hue hue

But yeah Yi/Karma/Lulu is a good combo I think.
Karma can AoE chunk pretty hard, and Lulu/Karma make basically anybody unkillable.
The legend of Darien lives on
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 01 2013 16:15 GMT
#1002
I think Yi gonna carry me to gold :3

That is if my duo buddy doesn't rage us to some losses
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 01 2013 16:17 GMT
#1003
The most annoying part of Lulu is tagging an enemy with E then missing your Q because Pix decides to move right before you cast. T.T I swear it happens a good quarter of the time to me.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:20:34
August 01 2013 16:18 GMT
#1004
On August 01 2013 14:40 Scip wrote:
Bly pushed the boundaries of how much you are allowed to shit on people in this forum. That's the thing I miss him the most for, apart from watching replays with him, Roffles doesn't really show himself often enough, and while you do execute some people here and there Cheep, you seem to like this forum; Bly's posts were obviously fueled by genuine hatred.


Bly wasn't the hero we needed, he was the hero we deserved.

Y'know, like that Lucian guy.

On August 01 2013 15:49 Stupidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:39 Stupidity wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:38 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm trying to ask for help and I get this idiot berating me for no reason.

Maybe being so defensive after asking for help is one of the reasons you feel like everybody is dumb and is picking on you >.>

Honestly I've found that in most cases, what you give is what you get. I thought silver was a fucking den of vipers until I had an epiphany (aka playing Katawa Shoujo) and just decided to be a bro in game. Turns out that everyone is emotionally inconsistent and will, for the most part, match the vibe you set in game. Stop thinking "I know I'm better than everyone else here" because that's what everyone else thinks and it gets you absolutely nowhere. So having that kind of mindset is solo-queue suicide.

TLDR just be nice

I am nice in game. My teammates are all douchebags like wei2coolman.


Also, this guy wat.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
August 01 2013 16:22 GMT
#1005
bly is just another "high" elo dick telling wrong people they are wrong without explaining why which is pointless i can do that if you guys want
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 01 2013 16:23 GMT
#1006
lol
I know I'm better than everyone here

glad i didnt miss that
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
August 01 2013 16:24 GMT
#1007
On August 01 2013 17:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
yo i just wanted to know if you could skip divisions

Sorry bro I was bad at reading. You can't skip from X1 to Y3 because you always end up in Y5 but then you can skip from Y5 to Y2 or Y1 on the next promotion.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:27:59
August 01 2013 16:26 GMT
#1008
On August 02 2013 01:23 ComaDose wrote:
lol
Show nested quote +
I know I'm better than everyone here

glad i didnt miss that


whats that quote from
is it the guy with the nickname stupidity? i didnt read his posts but a quick skimming seems like hes attempting to be the stereotype "stuck in elo hell" personality
nvm found it
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:29:50
August 01 2013 16:27 GMT
#1009
On August 01 2013 19:19 Amui wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +


Highlights from OGN Ro16. Faker pretty good player, Malphite ori is pretty good, etc.

Things you learn from watching OGN.
-Madlife is a god
-Faker is pretty good.
-Insec can hit Malphite ulti's.
On August 02 2013 00:50 Ketara wrote:
You know I'm sure you guys have noticed this already, but at about 35% CDR, newYi gets full Alpha Strike resets on assists in addition to kills.

Actually it's a little less than 35% CDR, cuz skill goes on cooldown upon cast; the spell duration is like .5~1 sec depending on how far apart people are.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 16:27 GMT
#1010
On August 02 2013 01:26 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:23 ComaDose wrote:
lol
I know I'm better than everyone here

glad i didnt miss that


whats that quote from
is it the guy with the nickname stupidity? i didnt read his posts but a quick skimming seems like hes attempting to be the stereotype "stuck in elo hell" personality

Yeah, he was just trolling.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 01 2013 16:28 GMT
#1011
On August 02 2013 01:22 Slayer91 wrote:
bly is just another "high" elo dick telling wrong people they are wrong without explaining why which is pointless i can do that if you guys want

Don't you already do that?
It's your boy Guzma!
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:29:03
August 01 2013 16:28 GMT
#1012
On August 02 2013 01:26 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:23 ComaDose wrote:
lol
I know I'm better than everyone here

glad i didnt miss that


whats that quote from
is it the guy with the nickname stupidity? i didnt read his posts but a quick skimming seems like hes attempting to be the stereotype "stuck in elo hell" personality
nvm found it

And then he got ganked by Nocturne, and gave up [this thread's] first blood.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
August 01 2013 16:32 GMT
#1013
On August 02 2013 01:28 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:22 Slayer91 wrote:
bly is just another "high" elo dick telling wrong people they are wrong without explaining why which is pointless i can do that if you guys want

Don't you already do that?


dunno i usually get into long winded arguemnts that make everyone uncomfortable
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
August 01 2013 16:32 GMT
#1014
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3
I got five reasons for you to shut up
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 16:35 GMT
#1015
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3

Most people pick of Spirit of the Elder Lizard over Spectral Wraith. Spam Q and apply true damage DoT for days.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:37:19
August 01 2013 16:36 GMT
#1016
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3

-Volibear support sucks; if you want CC that changes enemy position, you could do it with a lot less risk. Like Thresh/Blitz.
You literally offer absolutely nothing outside of flip; and baiting idiots with your passive.

-Eve; should be machete+pots; into spirit stone->boots->Elder Lizard (or Spectral Wraith, depending what you want to do)-> everything else is match dependent.
On August 02 2013 01:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3

Most people pick of Spirit of the Elder Lizard over Spectral Wraith. Spam Q and apply true damage DoT for days.

The nerfs to elder lizard has made it rather underwhelming imo.
liftlift > tsm
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
August 01 2013 16:38 GMT
#1017
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3


Diamonds build is pretty good!

http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/902795591/20234739
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 01 2013 16:38 GMT
#1018
As dumb as that guy may have been, I think he got his point across.
God Bless
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 01 2013 16:39 GMT
#1019
support voli is one of those things that only work against people that dont know how to react to unusual stuff.

Voli can only all-in and has to get into melee range for it.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 01 2013 16:39 GMT
#1020
On August 02 2013 01:36 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3

-Volibear support sucks; if you want CC that changes enemy position, you could do it with a lot less risk. Like Thresh/Blitz.
You literally offer absolutely nothing outside of flip; and baiting idiots with your passive.

-Eve; should be machete+pots; into spirit stone->boots->Elder Lizard (or Spectral Wraith, depending what you want to do)-> everything else is match dependent.
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 01:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 02 2013 01:32 The_Unseen wrote:
Yo guys, two quick questions for you bunch of ballers :

- I fiddled around with Volibear support yesterday night after a champion select missunderstanding with my boy Hecarim, and I found it to be really strong in lane. One shot wonder or is it legit?

- How do you build Jungle Eve? I tend to go for Sorc Boots > Jungle AP stone > Deathfire > Abyssal, but it's pretty out of meta compared to the Golem > Aegis usual jungler shit. Should I keep doing that ?

Thx a lot for a lowbie <3

Most people pick of Spirit of the Elder Lizard over Spectral Wraith. Spam Q and apply true damage DoT for days.

The nerfs to elder lizard has made it rather underwhelming imo.

His AoE slow is pretty noticeable with a few points, and since he scales with health he actually gets more survivability and damage out of Sightstone/Kindlegem items.

Voli support sucks, but it's one of the "unconventional" ones I'd try in certain lane matchups.
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 257
BRAT_OK 109
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 897
Shuttle 696
Zeus 86
soO 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 8
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2041
420jenkins633
canceldota36
Counter-Strike
fl0m5310
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3234
Liquid`Hasu561
Other Games
FrodaN997
KnowMe504
Livibee171
Pyrionflax167
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• 3DClanTV 53
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1794
Other Games
• imaqtpie697
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 56m
Patches Events
19h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 56m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.