• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 222

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 331 Next
No more bad posting
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
August 12 2013 08:20 GMT
#4421
Looks like Bischu stumbled upon our resident Navitar in Korean soloq. His stream died though.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
August 12 2013 08:27 GMT
#4422
I was just wondering, who has like, the strongest level 1-2 all in? Champs like Pantheon or Renek (if offensive) seem to have high kill potential with flash + stun/ignite engages. Question based around top/mid.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
August 12 2013 08:28 GMT
#4423
On August 12 2013 17:13 Arisen wrote:
I watched this video by athene today because i saw it on the frontpage of my youtube where he talks about going from bronze to diamond and he reccomends playing 1 character (preferably mid) that is very good at carrying teamfights lategame and play a gp10 setup and farm very well.

I always took a systems approach of being ok at a few different heroes in each lane and trying to contribute. I have been working on leveling a smurf when i'm frustrated with solo que. So, I was curious to see how good I could do with this strategy and if it is more effective than my strategy.

What are some champs that fulfill the type of champ he is describing besides ryze? I'm going to try it out, but I'm not the biggest ryze fan.


Cassiopeia, Karthus, Anivia

Ahri and Xerath can also carry very hard but are burstier
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 12 2013 08:38 GMT
#4424
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
August 12 2013 08:42 GMT
#4425
On August 12 2013 17:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.


Because her range is god awful, lacks a real escape, and lacks any form of cc. I love her, but she's bad.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 08:50:26
August 12 2013 08:44 GMT
#4426
Is "JaeYoong" a professional player? I just randomly found his stream, and it's super entertaining. Looks like hes in a team house too.

Sivir was the first ADC that I've ever played, and when CptJack played her during the MIG Blaze days I thought she was amazing. Nowadays she's completely outclassed.

edit: Fizz has an amazing all in. I think his might be level 3 though. I'm not 100% certain.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
August 12 2013 08:46 GMT
#4427
On August 12 2013 17:27 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I was just wondering, who has like, the strongest level 1-2 all in? Champs like Pantheon or Renek (if offensive) seem to have high kill potential with flash + stun/ignite engages. Question based around top/mid.


Gangplank!
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
August 12 2013 08:51 GMT
#4428
On August 12 2013 17:27 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I was just wondering, who has like, the strongest level 1-2 all in? Champs like Pantheon or Renek (if offensive) seem to have high kill potential with flash + stun/ignite engages. Question based around top/mid.



Just from my champion pool:

Best lvl 2: Tryndamere. He hurts real bad with a full rage bar at 2, and it's hard to get away from (ghost, ignite, and spin)
Best lvl 1: Udyr. Tiger does stupid damage lvl 1 and can really force a guy to have to base from the damage he took, waste a summoner, or possibly die if he doesnt have some sort of escape.
Honorable mention: Jayce. If he hits that first accelerated 1 and form switches, he does a ton of damage.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 08:59:27
August 12 2013 08:59 GMT
#4429
On August 12 2013 17:44 RagequitBM wrote:
Is "JaeYoong" a professional player? I just randomly found his stream, and it's super entertaining. Looks like hes in a team house too.

Sivir was the first ADC that I've ever played, and when CptJack played her during the MIG Blaze days I thought she was amazing. Nowadays she's completely outclassed.

edit: Fizz has an amazing all in. I think his might be level 3 though. I'm not 100% certain.


Malaysian player, used to be with Kuala Lumpur Hunters, currently in Bangkok Titans. Regularly plays on TW servers. Pretty good AD, kinda tunnel vision, likes to take Heal (props for that).
cool beans
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 12 2013 09:00 GMT
#4430
On August 12 2013 17:28 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:13 Arisen wrote:
I watched this video by athene today because i saw it on the frontpage of my youtube where he talks about going from bronze to diamond and he reccomends playing 1 character (preferably mid) that is very good at carrying teamfights lategame and play a gp10 setup and farm very well.

I always took a systems approach of being ok at a few different heroes in each lane and trying to contribute. I have been working on leveling a smurf when i'm frustrated with solo que. So, I was curious to see how good I could do with this strategy and if it is more effective than my strategy.

What are some champs that fulfill the type of champ he is describing besides ryze? I'm going to try it out, but I'm not the biggest ryze fan.


Cassiopeia, Karthus, Anivia

Ahri and Xerath can also carry very hard but are burstier


Ahri, Xerath, Karthus, ori, zed, are among the safest soloq picks.Rarely bad or banned.

Anivia is so-so, fares somewhat poorly against a lot of FOTM junglers and mids. You can make her work, but probably not worth the effort.

Cass I'm mixed on. On one hand, she abuses skill discrepancies insanely hard. On the other she also happens to be an inviting target to gank, and can get outplayed quite badly by more mobile junglers/mids.

Don't play a GP10 on a laner with farm priority though. You get access to so much farm already, the relative value of GP10's drops so much.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 12 2013 09:04 GMT
#4431
On August 12 2013 17:27 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I was just wondering, who has like, the strongest level 1-2 all in? Champs like Pantheon or Renek (if offensive) seem to have high kill potential with flash + stun/ignite engages. Question based around top/mid.


Fizz with the 30/0/0 ignite barrier red pot setup beats most people. Riven&Lee are also really strong.

Level 1 I'd probably have to go with darius. Passive is far too strong to duel down at that level.

Level 2 I think the crown goes to one of fizz riven or panth.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 12 2013 09:04 GMT
#4432
Morgana is extremely strong and can often 1v4 people and get out alive

Ask Roffles' team about that
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 12 2013 09:10 GMT
#4433
On August 12 2013 17:42 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.


Because her range is god awful, lacks a real escape, and lacks any form of cc. I love her, but she's bad.

She is a bursty aoe adc with team utility. Her spellshield along with her ulti is quite defensive/escapy enough. She's definitely not bad, though I wouldn't name her top-tier due to aforementioned range issues. She's a niche carry.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 12 2013 09:11 GMT
#4434
Her ult basically doesn't do damage though

That's pretty heavy for an ADC
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
August 12 2013 09:11 GMT
#4435
He asked who has the strongest level 1-2 allin. Not "if the other laner manfights you to the death at level 2 who is the best".
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 12 2013 09:13 GMT
#4436
On August 12 2013 18:11 sob3k wrote:
He asked who has the strongest level 1-2 allin. Not "if the other laner manfights you to the death at level 2 who is the best".

Pretty hard to tell who you are talking to...
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 12 2013 09:15 GMT
#4437
On August 12 2013 17:27 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I was just wondering, who has like, the strongest level 1-2 all in? Champs like Pantheon or Renek (if offensive) seem to have high kill potential with flash + stun/ignite engages. Question based around top/mid.

Riven yo. I get FB in the majority of my games.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
August 12 2013 09:31 GMT
#4438
On August 12 2013 18:10 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:42 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.


Because her range is god awful, lacks a real escape, and lacks any form of cc. I love her, but she's bad.

She is a bursty aoe adc with team utility. Her spellshield along with her ulti is quite defensive/escapy enough. She's definitely not bad, though I wouldn't name her top-tier due to aforementioned range issues. She's a niche carry.


Spell shield's cd is too long to be good at low levels because pretty much every other ability in the game has a shorter level 1 cd. Her aoe can be hugely diminished as long as your opponent stands behind creeps, forcing it to hit multiple targets. Yes, if you take somebody by themselves at levels 1/2 w/ both hits it does crazy damage. But they're playing terribly if they give sivir that opportunity.

She lacks the tools required to be a real ADC compared to the rest of the pool. Can she win? Of course, spell shield, despite its cd, crushes noobs. But almost every ad has a noob crushing ability.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 12 2013 09:40 GMT
#4439
On August 12 2013 18:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 18:10 Osmoses wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:42 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.


Because her range is god awful, lacks a real escape, and lacks any form of cc. I love her, but she's bad.

She is a bursty aoe adc with team utility. Her spellshield along with her ulti is quite defensive/escapy enough. She's definitely not bad, though I wouldn't name her top-tier due to aforementioned range issues. She's a niche carry.


Spell shield's cd is too long to be good at low levels because pretty much every other ability in the game has a shorter level 1 cd. Her aoe can be hugely diminished as long as your opponent stands behind creeps, forcing it to hit multiple targets. Yes, if you take somebody by themselves at levels 1/2 w/ both hits it does crazy damage. But they're playing terribly if they give sivir that opportunity.

She lacks the tools required to be a real ADC compared to the rest of the pool. Can she win? Of course, spell shield, despite its cd, crushes noobs. But almost every ad has a noob crushing ability.

Indeed; there just really isn't that much reason to pick Sivir over basically any other ADC.

Waiting for return of toggle Ricochet. Riot pls.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 12 2013 09:52 GMT
#4440
On August 12 2013 18:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 18:10 Osmoses wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:42 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:38 Shotcoder wrote:
Sivir why you so fun yet so underplayed?

randomly decided to play her a week ago and just rofl stomp with her. (8-2 since I started playing her). Her level 2 burst is so strong.


Because her range is god awful, lacks a real escape, and lacks any form of cc. I love her, but she's bad.

She is a bursty aoe adc with team utility. Her spellshield along with her ulti is quite defensive/escapy enough. She's definitely not bad, though I wouldn't name her top-tier due to aforementioned range issues. She's a niche carry.


Spell shield's cd is too long to be good at low levels because pretty much every other ability in the game has a shorter level 1 cd. Her aoe can be hugely diminished as long as your opponent stands behind creeps, forcing it to hit multiple targets. Yes, if you take somebody by themselves at levels 1/2 w/ both hits it does crazy damage. But they're playing terribly if they give sivir that opportunity.

She lacks the tools required to be a real ADC compared to the rest of the pool. Can she win? Of course, spell shield, despite its cd, crushes noobs. But almost every ad has a noob crushing ability.

You make very general statements, but they apply to all the other adcs as well. You're not gonna stick your chin out unless you have your cooldowns. For example, I main Tristana, and her rocket jump happes to have the same cd as spellshield. Anyway, how you apply Sivir in lane is no different from other adcs, it depends on the other three people in the lane.

Her main issue in my opinion is that her short range and limited mobility makes it difficult to dish significant damage in teamfights, though her ulti brings more utility to the rest of the team than any other adc.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 209
Dewaltoss 121
Bale 38
ZergMaN 25
Noble 12
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1190
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.