• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7853 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 221

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 331 Next
No more bad posting
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 12 2013 05:20 GMT
#4401
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


decide to play after ti3 ends, get first ranked pentakill thing
still get +1 fuck u clamping
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 12 2013 05:27 GMT
#4402
On August 12 2013 13:59 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 12:59 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:13 caelym wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Watching football games live is notoriously bad. I think it's worse for sports with a lot of downtime. I wish the Season 3 finals was a one or two weekend thing. I can't really justify buying a plane ticket for one BO5.

if you take a week off work, you can catch all the groups or the quarters and semis together, but yea it is expensive

Can't take off school for a week
That would be solid but missing out on the finals hype would be kinda sad.


Kidding right? I mean, unless you are in highschool and parents wont let you go. Missing a week of University (or Law school) is totally inconsequential.


idk engineering would be really rough to miss a week on. ~20 hours of lectures and about that much in lab/tutorial time depending on the week.

Maybe if you were like a business or english major or something, but on the heavier courseload majors, missing a week condemns you to oblivion for a couple more while you desperately try to catch up, and try to schedule in times to make up labs and such.



On August 12 2013 14:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
If I missed a week of school, I might as well just withdraw and then move to Africa to escape my parents. It would be like AFKing for 10 minutes during a game of LoL when the teams are more or less evenly matched.

I'm a Bio/Business major, and yes Business is kind of a joke, but you still have to go through the motions because of stupid participation, daily quiz grades, etc. In theory I could just self study Human Phys and I basically already know Physics, but playing catch up would really suck. Then there's research and extra curriculars.


You guys are silly. It feels like the middle/high school kid who thinks they are going to fall behind. In engineering specifically, if you think you are going to fall behind in a week, you should change majors, because engineering is not about memorizing 2-3 hours worth of material.
Freeeeeeedom
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 12 2013 05:30 GMT
#4403
On August 12 2013 14:27 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 13:59 Amui wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:59 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:13 caelym wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Watching football games live is notoriously bad. I think it's worse for sports with a lot of downtime. I wish the Season 3 finals was a one or two weekend thing. I can't really justify buying a plane ticket for one BO5.

if you take a week off work, you can catch all the groups or the quarters and semis together, but yea it is expensive

Can't take off school for a week
That would be solid but missing out on the finals hype would be kinda sad.


Kidding right? I mean, unless you are in highschool and parents wont let you go. Missing a week of University (or Law school) is totally inconsequential.


idk engineering would be really rough to miss a week on. ~20 hours of lectures and about that much in lab/tutorial time depending on the week.

Maybe if you were like a business or english major or something, but on the heavier courseload majors, missing a week condemns you to oblivion for a couple more while you desperately try to catch up, and try to schedule in times to make up labs and such.



Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 14:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
If I missed a week of school, I might as well just withdraw and then move to Africa to escape my parents. It would be like AFKing for 10 minutes during a game of LoL when the teams are more or less evenly matched.

I'm a Bio/Business major, and yes Business is kind of a joke, but you still have to go through the motions because of stupid participation, daily quiz grades, etc. In theory I could just self study Human Phys and I basically already know Physics, but playing catch up would really suck. Then there's research and extra curriculars.


You guys are silly. It feels like the middle/high school kid who thinks they are going to fall behind. In engineering specifically, if you think you are going to fall behind in a week, you should change majors, because engineering is not about memorizing 2-3 hours worth of material.

You may not fall behind in the material, but some classes do take attendance or have regular quizzes which can impact your grade.
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
August 12 2013 05:33 GMT
#4404
On August 12 2013 14:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 14:27 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 13:59 Amui wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:59 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:13 caelym wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Watching football games live is notoriously bad. I think it's worse for sports with a lot of downtime. I wish the Season 3 finals was a one or two weekend thing. I can't really justify buying a plane ticket for one BO5.

if you take a week off work, you can catch all the groups or the quarters and semis together, but yea it is expensive

Can't take off school for a week
That would be solid but missing out on the finals hype would be kinda sad.


Kidding right? I mean, unless you are in highschool and parents wont let you go. Missing a week of University (or Law school) is totally inconsequential.


idk engineering would be really rough to miss a week on. ~20 hours of lectures and about that much in lab/tutorial time depending on the week.

Maybe if you were like a business or english major or something, but on the heavier courseload majors, missing a week condemns you to oblivion for a couple more while you desperately try to catch up, and try to schedule in times to make up labs and such.



On August 12 2013 14:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
If I missed a week of school, I might as well just withdraw and then move to Africa to escape my parents. It would be like AFKing for 10 minutes during a game of LoL when the teams are more or less evenly matched.

I'm a Bio/Business major, and yes Business is kind of a joke, but you still have to go through the motions because of stupid participation, daily quiz grades, etc. In theory I could just self study Human Phys and I basically already know Physics, but playing catch up would really suck. Then there's research and extra curriculars.


You guys are silly. It feels like the middle/high school kid who thinks they are going to fall behind. In engineering specifically, if you think you are going to fall behind in a week, you should change majors, because engineering is not about memorizing 2-3 hours worth of material.

You may not fall behind in the material, but some classes do take attendance or have regular quizzes which can impact your grade.


Let's all stop this terrible line of discussion now. Nobody knows anybody else's exact classes... which means their times, projects, tests, attendance, or how their professor grades/reacts to absences whether they like the student or not. Anecdotal evidence aside, this line will get awful.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 05:40:30
August 12 2013 05:38 GMT
#4405
But I was about to whip out my academia-peen...

+ Show Spoiler +
its bigger than yours
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 12 2013 05:39 GMT
#4406
Four weeks is just too long. It's great if you want to drag the hype out over a week or even two, but four weeks is just ridiculous.
TranslatorBaa!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 12 2013 05:47 GMT
#4407
It's September 15th - October 8th, three weeks and some change.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
August 12 2013 06:01 GMT
#4408
Regi is playing every day because his mechanics are bad he says on stream. He's about 6 months late to be practicing everyday. Taking 1-2 month breaks of not even playing league. Doesn't practice everyday. Is it any wonder why TSM are getting shit on.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 06:22:30
August 12 2013 06:10 GMT
#4409
Im getting +30 or more for a win after getting promoted to silver. This shit is awesome. Gold incoming
Useless wet fish.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 12 2013 06:25 GMT
#4410
Rat league very hard.
God Bless
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 12 2013 06:31 GMT
#4411
On August 12 2013 14:33 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 14:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 12 2013 14:27 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 13:59 Amui wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:59 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:13 caelym wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Watching football games live is notoriously bad. I think it's worse for sports with a lot of downtime. I wish the Season 3 finals was a one or two weekend thing. I can't really justify buying a plane ticket for one BO5.

if you take a week off work, you can catch all the groups or the quarters and semis together, but yea it is expensive

Can't take off school for a week
That would be solid but missing out on the finals hype would be kinda sad.


Kidding right? I mean, unless you are in highschool and parents wont let you go. Missing a week of University (or Law school) is totally inconsequential.


idk engineering would be really rough to miss a week on. ~20 hours of lectures and about that much in lab/tutorial time depending on the week.

Maybe if you were like a business or english major or something, but on the heavier courseload majors, missing a week condemns you to oblivion for a couple more while you desperately try to catch up, and try to schedule in times to make up labs and such.


That is not the problem though. I mean. I know other people who (aka my brother who is chem E elsewhere) have different experiences. Im just saying, if school is your excuse, you need to be sure. Universities are usually very nice.
On August 12 2013 14:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
If I missed a week of school, I might as well just withdraw and then move to Africa to escape my parents. It would be like AFKing for 10 minutes during a game of LoL when the teams are more or less evenly matched.

I'm a Bio/Business major, and yes Business is kind of a joke, but you still have to go through the motions because of stupid participation, daily quiz grades, etc. In theory I could just self study Human Phys and I basically already know Physics, but playing catch up would really suck. Then there's research and extra curriculars.


You guys are silly. It feels like the middle/high school kid who thinks they are going to fall behind. In engineering specifically, if you think you are going to fall behind in a week, you should change majors, because engineering is not about memorizing 2-3 hours worth of material.

You may not fall behind in the material, but some classes do take attendance or have regular quizzes which can impact your grade.


Let's all stop this terrible line of discussion now. Nobody knows anybody else's exact classes... which means their times, projects, tests, attendance, or how their professor grades/reacts to absences whether they like the student or not. Anecdotal evidence aside, this line will get awful.

Freeeeeeedom
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 12 2013 06:32 GMT
#4412
On August 12 2013 14:33 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 14:30 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 12 2013 14:27 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 13:59 Amui wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:59 cLutZ wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:18 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:13 caelym wrote:
On August 12 2013 12:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Watching football games live is notoriously bad. I think it's worse for sports with a lot of downtime. I wish the Season 3 finals was a one or two weekend thing. I can't really justify buying a plane ticket for one BO5.

if you take a week off work, you can catch all the groups or the quarters and semis together, but yea it is expensive

Can't take off school for a week
That would be solid but missing out on the finals hype would be kinda sad.


Kidding right? I mean, unless you are in highschool and parents wont let you go. Missing a week of University (or Law school) is totally inconsequential.


idk engineering would be really rough to miss a week on. ~20 hours of lectures and about that much in lab/tutorial time depending on the week.

Maybe if you were like a business or english major or something, but on the heavier courseload majors, missing a week condemns you to oblivion for a couple more while you desperately try to catch up, and try to schedule in times to make up labs and such.


On August 12 2013 14:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
If I missed a week of school, I might as well just withdraw and then move to Africa to escape my parents. It would be like AFKing for 10 minutes during a game of LoL when the teams are more or less evenly matched.

I'm a Bio/Business major, and yes Business is kind of a joke, but you still have to go through the motions because of stupid participation, daily quiz grades, etc. In theory I could just self study Human Phys and I basically already know Physics, but playing catch up would really suck. Then there's research and extra curriculars.


You guys are silly. It feels like the middle/high school kid who thinks they are going to fall behind. In engineering specifically, if you think you are going to fall behind in a week, you should change majors, because engineering is not about memorizing 2-3 hours worth of material.

You may not fall behind in the material, but some classes do take attendance or have regular quizzes which can impact your grade.


Let's all stop this terrible line of discussion now. Nobody knows anybody else's exact classes... which means their times, projects, tests, attendance, or how their professor grades/reacts to absences whether they like the student or not. Anecdotal evidence aside, this line will get awful.



That is not the problem though. I mean. I know other people who (aka my brother who is chem E elsewhere) have different experiences. Im just saying, if school is your excuse, you need to be sure. Universities are usually very nice.
Freeeeeeedom
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
August 12 2013 06:45 GMT
#4413
i don't see what this has to do with league of legends
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 12 2013 06:47 GMT
#4414
we're discussing going to world championships. how is that not league related?
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 12 2013 06:58 GMT
#4415
is lissandra valid much? better mid or good top lane as short range burst mage kinda like ryze?
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 12 2013 07:01 GMT
#4416
On August 12 2013 15:58 FinestHour wrote:
is lissandra valid much? better mid or good top lane as short range burst mage kinda like ryze?

I think she's best mid. Her roam/gank potential is pretty huge. You send Ryze top on occasion because top can become rather isolated and allows Ryze to just farm. Liss wants to be as active as possible.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 07:08:28
August 12 2013 07:06 GMT
#4417
On August 12 2013 15:58 FinestHour wrote:
is lissandra valid much? better mid or good top lane as short range burst mage kinda like ryze?


Both fine, she is viable obviously but is very very team reliant to get anything done. If you have a jungler who will gank your lane and a team that will follow up initiates then she is great. If you don't get these, then you aren't gonna get much done barring a really successful roam. IMO she is much much stronger in organized play than in SoloQ. She has some really tough lane matchups too, if you get ganks its fine but if you get left alone vs a Swain or something its gonna be very unpleasant.

She really isn't much like Ryze at all. She's not very bursty unless fed, she excels at skirmishing/roaming/ganking and initiating teamfights with her tons of CC. You'd usually want some other serious damage threats to follow up with her. She probably won't carry by herself but can set up everyone else to snowball really hard.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
August 12 2013 08:13 GMT
#4418
I watched this video by athene today because i saw it on the frontpage of my youtube where he talks about going from bronze to diamond and he reccomends playing 1 character (preferably mid) that is very good at carrying teamfights lategame and play a gp10 setup and farm very well.

I always took a systems approach of being ok at a few different heroes in each lane and trying to contribute. I have been working on leveling a smurf when i'm frustrated with solo que. So, I was curious to see how good I could do with this strategy and if it is more effective than my strategy.

What are some champs that fulfill the type of champ he is describing besides ryze? I'm going to try it out, but I'm not the biggest ryze fan.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
phathom321
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1730 Posts
August 12 2013 08:14 GMT
#4419
Dunno which GD thread this would go to but this is pretty interesting,

Amex is partnering with Riot (I think I would call this a partner ship), get a LoL Amex card, spend money and get RP rewards :o
"Dying in the line of duty is heroic, but dying while unemployed is just stupid." -L
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
August 12 2013 08:19 GMT
#4420
On August 12 2013 17:13 Arisen wrote:
I watched this video by athene today because i saw it on the frontpage of my youtube where he talks about going from bronze to diamond and he reccomends playing 1 character (preferably mid) that is very good at carrying teamfights lategame and play a gp10 setup and farm very well.

I always took a systems approach of being ok at a few different heroes in each lane and trying to contribute. I have been working on leveling a smurf when i'm frustrated with solo que. So, I was curious to see how good I could do with this strategy and if it is more effective than my strategy.

What are some champs that fulfill the type of champ he is describing besides ryze? I'm going to try it out, but I'm not the biggest ryze fan.


Cassiopeia maybe? As long as you position well and keep people poisoned, she has a metric tonne of DPS and can certainly carry fights, much like an adc.
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
32m
Replay Cast
7h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.