• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7370 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 339 Next
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
July 25 2013 04:29 GMT
#5121
for the IEM Shanghai that's ongoing right now, did they play OMG vs WE already or is that the second match?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 25 2013 04:30 GMT
#5122
On July 25 2013 13:29 3 Lions wrote:
for the IEM Shanghai that's ongoing right now, did they play OMG vs WE already or is that the second match?

Casters said iG vs royal first then OMG vs WE
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2013 04:37 GMT
#5123
Jesus christ; 50 kills in a game. China such a random region.
liftlift > tsm
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
July 25 2013 04:37 GMT
#5124
Uzi is a god. Holy crap.

This game is amazing/insane - and there is no PDD!
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
JewJewBees
Profile Joined April 2010
United States87 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 04:44:51
July 25 2013 04:43 GMT
#5125
did ori just flash the fizz ult right when the whale came up? g_g

edit : PDD injured due to car crash earlier today apparently
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 25 2013 04:44 GMT
#5126
On July 25 2013 13:37 Amethyst21 wrote:
Uzi is a god. Holy crap.

This game is amazing/insane - and there is no PDD!

Uzi's actually playing pretty bad this game, lol.
Moderator
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
July 25 2013 04:45 GMT
#5127
On July 25 2013 13:44 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 13:37 Amethyst21 wrote:
Uzi is a god. Holy crap.

This game is amazing/insane - and there is no PDD!

Uzi's actually playing pretty bad this game, lol.


Eh, he hasnt been the great in the past 10 minutes or so, but was really moving well earlier in the game
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 25 2013 04:46 GMT
#5128
Anyone else having issues with the client? I haven't had issues in at least a week with the post patch lag. Today I qued up for a game and played jax. I was getting similar lag to what I did post patch. I started to DC, came back still laggy. Got to lvl 3 or 4, then I got the connecting to game message. 30 secs later I'm sitting in my nexus running into it perpetually and now I'm level 1 and can't level up my skills. I can buy and talk to my team though. Pretty frustrating.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 25 2013 04:47 GMT
#5129
No, he was making some pretty bad trades/decisions early game.

He got to clean up a few teamfights midgame, but that was more his team setting him up to clean up rather than him doing well.
Moderator
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 25 2013 04:48 GMT
#5130
Uzi's a fantastic adc but this isn't one of his better matches imo. Whit3zz and tabe have been pretty on point though I wish tabe was around for all of last LPL instead of being gone for the majority of it.
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2013 04:49 GMT
#5131
Royal; up 1k; but 3 inhib towers down; wut happened? Haven't been keeping close eye on this game.
liftlift > tsm
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 25 2013 04:50 GMT
#5132
iG suffering from lack of PDD - this Jarvan is pretty underwhelming.
SUNSFANNED
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
July 25 2013 04:53 GMT
#5133
This might seem weird but is off topic and I don't know where else to ask and don't want to make a thread. How do I find the volume of this quadrangle? I've found a website that I am woefully too stupid to figure out.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Incase you're wondering this object needs to be filled with concrete, but the concrete needs to be ordered so I need to know the volume. And it's been 10 years since I took geometry.
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
July 25 2013 04:54 GMT
#5134
lol the throws and the counterthrows

the Jarvan is the top-laner from IG's former sister team, YG
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
July 25 2013 04:55 GMT
#5135
I cant figure out if these are NA quality throws or next level defences by these teams. A little bit of both?
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
July 25 2013 04:57 GMT
#5136
On July 25 2013 13:53 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
This might seem weird but is off topic and I don't know where else to ask and don't want to make a thread. How do I find the volume of this quadrangle? I've found a website that I am woefully too stupid to figure out.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Incase you're wondering this object needs to be filled with concrete, but the concrete needs to be ordered so I need to know the volume. And it's been 10 years since I took geometry.

When in doubt with geometry, use calculus.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 04:59:04
July 25 2013 04:58 GMT
#5137
IG has no bulwark, and a banshie's on Zac, which is doubley questionable because of no bulwark.
On July 25 2013 13:57 canikizu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 13:53 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
This might seem weird but is off topic and I don't know where else to ask and don't want to make a thread. How do I find the volume of this quadrangle? I've found a website that I am woefully too stupid to figure out.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Incase you're wondering this object needs to be filled with concrete, but the concrete needs to be ordered so I need to know the volume. And it's been 10 years since I took geometry.

When in doubt with geometry, use calculus.

I never took calculus.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 05:01:51
July 25 2013 05:01 GMT
#5138
On July 25 2013 13:53 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
This might seem weird but is off topic and I don't know where else to ask and don't want to make a thread. How do I find the volume of this quadrangle? I've found a website that I am woefully too stupid to figure out.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Incase you're wondering this object needs to be filled with concrete, but the concrete needs to be ordered so I need to know the volume. And it's been 10 years since I took geometry.

Use water; water is cheap.
liftlift > tsm
Klonopin
Profile Joined July 2013
95 Posts
July 25 2013 05:02 GMT
#5139
Anyone playing lissandra these days? I've found her to be quite strong. I go 21-9-0 for the health, and scaling health yellows against ap, and armor yellows against ad mids.

My item build (open to suggestions) is usually: chalice, roa, boots, athenes, liandrys, dcap against ap, and zhonyas, roa against ad's. I've had much more success with her since I started rushing roa, at first I was frustrated by her low spell ranges, but having that extra health really helps a lot. I'm also questioning if roa AND athene's is really necessary. Maybe next game I will skip the athene's and get an abyssal instead. I would have to get another cdr item as half the reason I get athene's is for the 20% cdr.

I find her strengths really appealing. She sets up ganks and roams extremely well. Her wave clear is above average, and it seems to me she does acceptable damage considering the utility she has. And I use the items to cover her weaknesses, namely high mana costs, high cool downs, and that short range on spells.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 25 2013 05:03 GMT
#5140
On July 25 2013 13:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Royal; up 1k; but 3 inhib towers down; wut happened? Haven't been keeping close eye on this game.

Ig pre-threw. The no damage ez build till like 25 mins in was baffling
Freeeeeeedom
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1319
actioN 1232
Soma 631
EffOrt 311
Horang2 215
Pusan 176
Jaedong 151
hero 124
Stork 124
soO 88
[ Show more ]
HiyA 77
ZerO 75
Killer 67
Rush 45
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
sorry 32
Bale 31
Mong 25
NaDa 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sexy 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1211
XaKoH 151
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes797
WinterStarcraft771
Other Games
gofns50125
singsing1221
olofmeister1139
ceh9577
Livibee204
Pyrionflax138
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• StrangeGG 46
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Jankos1642
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6m
CranKy Ducklings3
Afreeca Starleague
6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.