• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8557 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 339 Next
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
July 24 2013 21:59 GMT
#4981
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 22:02:48
July 24 2013 22:02 GMT
#4982
Forever Stuck at 0 lp. I can't play ranked anymore because of this comcast/verizon shit going on.

Is there a work around for it yet?
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 24 2013 22:02 GMT
#4983
On July 25 2013 06:59 cLutZ wrote:
Don't worry, Yango has been talking about IBG Corki since like January. Nothing to see here.

Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:48 Ketara wrote:
On July 25 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote:
The other thing to note about Corki in relation to other "spell-based" ADs is that his spells actually have mediocre ratios but high base damage. Phospho Bomb has no AD ratio at all, and Gatling+Missiles have pretty weak ratios in comparison to other ADs' nukes. Their strength is their base damage. A champ with high base damage but mediocre scaling gets mileage out of CDR, which is why I feel Gauntlet, old Elder Lizard, and Cleaver are more appropriate than BT. Corki actually doesn't get more out of buying raw AD than he does buying CDR+AD in combination.

On July 25 2013 06:36 wei2coolman wrote:
Considering Bulwark timings, Corki's spell based damage is pretty damn underwhelming. I could see it being decent on a team with Kayle; and post bulwark removal.

Jungler's don't finish a completed Bulwark by the time your AD is level 9-11.


Cleaver seems like a really great item on Corki, I feel like he'd do well as an ADC pick in a heavy AD team comp with stuff like Jayce or Wukong etc. True damage + BC synergy. MF also works there but she's not as mobile I suppose?

Team comps these days are more focused on heavy AP though, the crazy early season 3 days of all AD armor shred comps appear to be over.


Meh, those comps only worked because there were 3 incredibly OP AD Casters: Jayce, Khazix, and Zed + you had several strong shredding Bruisers in Jarvan, Xin, and Renekton. It was more just about OP Champs (after the initial Black Cleaver was fixed) rather than an OP strategy.

Non-believer. I WANT TO BELIEVE.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
July 24 2013 22:04 GMT
#4984
On July 25 2013 07:02 Cixah wrote:
Forever Stuck at 0 lp. I can't play ranked anymore because of this comcast/verizon shit going on.

Is there a work around for it yet?


http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3680178
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
July 24 2013 22:10 GMT
#4985
On July 25 2013 06:49 FinestHour wrote:
why do only certain champs get special animations when their attacks crit thats racist

all champs have a special crit animation, just some animations are more noticeable/different than others


Not sure if this was posted already, but the nerf to vayne is Final Hour is going from 70s CD -> 100/85/70s. Probably with the same reasoning as the Riven early rank ult CD nerf earlier.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07/724-pbe-update.html
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 22:12:30
July 24 2013 22:10 GMT
#4986
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


There's a pop up?

On July 25 2013 07:10 thenexusp wrote:Probably with the same reasoning as the Riven early rank ult CD nerf earlier.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07/724-pbe-update.html


While we're at it, can we make Tristana's ult cooldown longer than 60 seconds? I've never understood why her ult is so low. It makes Leona ult seem long.
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
July 24 2013 22:12 GMT
#4987
On July 25 2013 07:10 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


There's a pop up?


Ya. I don't know what the condition is for the pop-up though. probably if you get multi-reported.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 22:15:04
July 24 2013 22:14 GMT
#4988
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


I assume you're playing on the korean server? Was watching Bischu's stream for a few hours earlier today and he said that korean soloQ is legit 10x more toxic than NA and it for the first time made him sad. ( He said he knew it was bad but it still surprised him HOW bad it was haha)

He was insulted by a certain term, I don't have the Hangul term anymore but when I typed it into Google Trans it romanized to "pad lip", what's the translation?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 24 2013 22:16 GMT
#4989
On July 25 2013 07:10 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


There's a pop up?

Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 07:10 thenexusp wrote:Probably with the same reasoning as the Riven early rank ult CD nerf earlier.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07/724-pbe-update.html


While we're at it, can we make Tristana's ult cooldown longer than 60 seconds? I've never understood why her ult is so low. It makes Leona ult seem long.


If Tristana was ever OP, that would probably be something they target, it's something Riot would do.

I think Tristana is strong but I don't think she's complete fucking bullshit like Vayne currently is.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 22:20:56
July 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#4990
On July 25 2013 07:14 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


I assume you're playing on the korean server? Was watching Bischu's stream for a few hours earlier today and he said that korean soloQ is legit 10x more toxic than NA and it for the first time made him sad. ( He said he knew it was bad but it still surprised him HOW bad it was haha)

He was insulted by a certain term, I don't have the Hangul term anymore but when I typed it into Google Trans it romanized to "pad lip", what's the translation?


Nah. I live in Southern California yo. I'm just Korean. NA Server for life. And I have played in Korean soloQ. Korean soloQ is indeed toxic, but it's a regular thing that happens in every single multi-player game in Korea so Koreans do take the "toxicness" less offensively.

Edit: It's 패드립. a slang which basically means "making jokes or talking shit about your family".
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#4991
On July 25 2013 07:16 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 07:10 zer0das wrote:
On July 25 2013 06:59 Frost wrote:
Exactly 1 month after I come back from a 7month break in LoL. I have reached Diamond. I am probably going to get suspended for being too passionate and getting that "reported" pop up 8+ times during the last week, but it was well worth the effort.


There's a pop up?

On July 25 2013 07:10 thenexusp wrote:Probably with the same reasoning as the Riven early rank ult CD nerf earlier.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07/724-pbe-update.html


While we're at it, can we make Tristana's ult cooldown longer than 60 seconds? I've never understood why her ult is so low. It makes Leona ult seem long.


If Tristana was ever OP, that would probably be something they target, it's something Riot would do.

I think Tristana is strong but I don't think she's complete fucking bullshit like Vayne currently is.

I think you're overrating how op'd Vayne is; she's just a safe pick now; and scales relatively well late game. But she still will always have the issues of being extremely short range.
liftlift > tsm
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 22:29:00
July 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#4992
Well, the vayne nerfs almost exclusively attack her immense BORK-powered 1v1ing potential because her ult is like ALWAYS READY.

Condemn range nerf affects her somewhat overall but mostly her dueling power as well.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#4993
On July 25 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
wtf is this marksmen thing

Riot is overhauling its tag system soon. AD carries will be tagged as Marksman instead of carry.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#4994
On July 25 2013 07:29 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
wtf is this marksmen thing

Riot is overhauling its tag system soon. AD carries will be tagged as Marksman instead of carry.

But the current one is so good, it told me to run galio and shen as supports D;
Glorious SEA doto
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#4995
On July 25 2013 07:04 Frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 07:02 Cixah wrote:
Forever Stuck at 0 lp. I can't play ranked anymore because of this comcast/verizon shit going on.

Is there a work around for it yet?


http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3680178

Now to wait for a fix for 8.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 24 2013 22:33 GMT
#4996
On July 25 2013 07:29 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
wtf is this marksmen thing

Riot is overhauling its tag system soon. AD carries will be tagged as Marksman instead of carry.

Characters that use auto attacks and are ranged use Marksman. This includes all ADCs but also any ranged auto attackers like Teemo or Kayle.
It's your boy Guzma!
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2013 22:48 GMT
#4997
Ranked 5s with the gang once again. Imma stop sucking I just drank 1l of coffee.
http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien
The legend of Darien lives on
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 24 2013 22:54 GMT
#4998
On July 25 2013 07:48 mr_tolkien wrote:
Ranked 5s with the gang once again. Imma stop sucking I just drank 1l of coffee.
http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien


Put a shirt on you fucking stud.
Hey! How you doin'?
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 24 2013 22:55 GMT
#4999
On July 25 2013 07:54 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 07:48 mr_tolkien wrote:
Ranked 5s with the gang once again. Imma stop sucking I just drank 1l of coffee.
http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien


Put a shirt on you fucking stud.

It's so hot in there
The legend of Darien lives on
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 24 2013 22:56 GMT
#5000
On July 25 2013 07:55 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 07:54 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 25 2013 07:48 mr_tolkien wrote:
Ranked 5s with the gang once again. Imma stop sucking I just drank 1l of coffee.
http://www.twitch.tv/mr_tolkien


Put a shirt on you fucking stud.

It's so hot in there


Need a shirt off to beat Bronze 1 MFs, huh?

Jk
Hey! How you doin'?
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 855
SteadfastSC568
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 568
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23862
Soulkey 291
Mini 163
White-Ra 139
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 21
NotJumperer 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1467
shoxiejesuss587
C9.Mang0177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2861
ArmadaUGS1691
B2W.Neo527
shahzam269
Pyrionflax187
UpATreeSC77
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss52
Trikslyr44
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• TFBlade1114
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1103
• Scarra741
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.