• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:51
CEST 08:51
KST 15:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9161 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 339 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 24 2013 01:32 GMT
#4681
Oh hey guys, there's this new League streamer in the sidebar!


+ Show Spoiler +

:3
+
It's your boy Guzma!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 24 2013 01:39 GMT
#4682
On July 24 2013 10:32 Requizen wrote:
Oh hey guys, there's this new League streamer in the sidebar!


+ Show Spoiler +

:3

Idk, I only see streams I care enough about to have favorited
+ Show Spoiler +
jk Req ilu
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 01:47:58
July 24 2013 01:47 GMT
#4683
I have a dream that one day. down in Teamliquid, with its oppressive admins, a League of Legends stream will be featured; one day right here little LoL streamers and little Dota streamers can join hands under the MOBA genre.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 24 2013 01:48 GMT
#4684
On July 24 2013 10:47 caelym wrote:
I have a dream that one day. down in Teamliquid, with its oppressive admins, a League of Legends stream will be featured; one day right here little LoL streamers and little Dota streamers can join hands under the MOBA genre.

Tl;dr: Fuck HoN
Glorious SEA doto
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 24 2013 01:49 GMT
#4685
On July 24 2013 10:48 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 10:47 caelym wrote:
I have a dream that one day. down in Teamliquid, with its oppressive admins, a League of Legends stream will be featured; one day right here little LoL streamers and little Dota streamers can join hands under the MOBA genre.

Tl;dr: Fuck HoN

What's HoN?
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
July 24 2013 01:56 GMT
#4686
On July 24 2013 10:49 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 10:48 Fusilero wrote:
On July 24 2013 10:47 caelym wrote:
I have a dream that one day. down in Teamliquid, with its oppressive admins, a League of Legends stream will be featured; one day right here little LoL streamers and little Dota streamers can join hands under the MOBA genre.

Tl;dr: Fuck HoN

What's HoN?

I think he mistyped Smite.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 02:02:32
July 24 2013 02:01 GMT
#4687
On July 24 2013 09:13 gtrsrs wrote:
hey eu players, what do you know about these guys?

Myw
XL Winner
HipsterJesiz
HAWKDON TPS

Hawkdon is apparently the best friend forever with Saphe because his condition when joining Fnatic B was that they'd take Saphe alongside him, so Mozilla got the boot
He used to play like only Nidalee but now plays a bunch of stuff and I had him firstpick AD carry for himself sometimes so idk if he's switching roles or just dicking around.
Myw is a toplaner soloQ warrior of sorts, plays Wukong and Xin and some other stuff REALLY well, he's currently trying out with MyRevenge if I'm not mistaken.
HipsterJesiz mains AD and XL Winner mains support, they duoQ occasionally I think. Both are pretty good, although HipsterJesiz is prone to being a little bit mad IIRC. Just a little bit though. He invented the Hipster Ezreal build, which is Statikk Shiv+IE to poke people super hard with ezreal Q proccing Shiv, lol.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
July 24 2013 02:07 GMT
#4688
On July 24 2013 07:09 XilDarkz wrote:
what is LiquidParty? I saw it mentioned, joined it and asked what the channel was for and received no response thus far

LiquidPractice is for practicing with people from teamliquid way more active then liquidpart (afkparty)
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 24 2013 02:11 GMT
#4689
Found out a cool new strategy that works really well in low elo. I usually do really well early then the team won't be smart about lategame (adc's want to go off by themselves, can't get the team to group up , etc).

So, what I've been doing, going to baron, starting baron with a ward on their side of baron so i know when they're coming. As soon as they come, I turn and go. I can usually get the team to go to baron pit, then i just use that as bait to get them grouped up and around our team then basically force teamfights to happen to capatalize on my successes earlier. Saw saintvicious doing it (I wonder if they realize that I'm only at baron so will come here so I can kill them all"). was really successful.

Any other tips you guys have came across to help out when your team isn't doing great?
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 24 2013 02:18 GMT
#4690
If Saint could smite, he wouldn't have to turn every fight.
God Bless
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
July 24 2013 02:27 GMT
#4691
Oh the irony! Playing with a lot of people, and always accepting friend request, I end up having a lot of players on my list. In order to separate them, I try to play some games with everyone of them (some, I've only played 1 game). Then, I place them in different "tiers"... So people I find bad are in the bad list, ragers and blamers are automatically in the bad list, the ok are in ok, etc.

Funny, as I was looking through my list to see who invite, I noticed that some people in my "bad" list have surpassed me by alot and are now almost Diamond. Of course, that doesn't mean anything (they could still be bad/have bad attitude, etc)
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 24 2013 02:33 GMT
#4692
most people use the Delete button to function as a "bad" list
Carrilord has arrived.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 24 2013 02:37 GMT
#4693
On July 24 2013 11:33 Slusher wrote:
most people use the Delete button to function as a "bad" list


But then I'd have no friends. And I wouldn't be anyone's friend.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
July 24 2013 02:38 GMT
#4694
On July 24 2013 11:33 Slusher wrote:
most people use the Delete button to function as a "bad" list


Yea... but funny thing, even IRL, I keep the people I hate on my facebook list... I guess to see where they are (hoping that I will always be better/higher than them)

Guess I'm weird
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 24 2013 02:38 GMT
#4695
Oh god, they fixed ziggs satchel having that incredibly obnoxious delay, he feels so much better now.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 24 2013 02:39 GMT
#4696
On July 24 2013 11:37 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 11:33 Slusher wrote:
most people use the Delete button to function as a "bad" list


But then I'd have no friends. And I wouldn't be anyone's friend.

I've found that TL has become basically 90% of my friends list once I discovered this feature.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
July 24 2013 02:54 GMT
#4697
http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-league-of-legends-took-over-colleges

Collegiate LoL summit at Riot HQ?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 24 2013 03:05 GMT
#4698
On July 24 2013 10:32 Requizen wrote:
Oh hey guys, there's this new League streamer in the sidebar!


+ Show Spoiler +

:3

Congrats. Now to get mine and Asmo's duoq adventures featured...
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 24 2013 03:12 GMT
#4699
I'm streaming too! :D
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 24 2013 03:14 GMT
#4700
Not sucking this game! I promise...
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft757
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 735
Stork 308
ggaemo 303
Leta 246
PianO 82
Hyuk 33
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 387
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Westballz38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor724
Other Games
summit1g10791
C9.Mang0280
PiGStarcraft170
Sick159
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1400
• Stunt504
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 9m
Online Event
4h 9m
FEL
9h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.