• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 158

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Aldrovandi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States211 Posts
June 22 2013 08:50 GMT
#3141
On June 22 2013 17:36 wei2coolman wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 22 2013 17:35 TheLink wrote:
This is why I like Liquid Poker. Elitist assholes are mocked rather than this circle-jerk crap. Fortunately starting a separate thread for "serious" discussion is a simple means of showing what a ghost town it would be (or proving me wrong).

See the thing is very few people actually want to read your opinion, what they want is to advocate their own opinion. The reason for all the butthurt in this thread as far as I can see is various elitists all annoyed that their thoughts aren't reaching enough of the masses.

This; except in a less demeaning tone.

On other note; What's with the whole twitch streams being down and stuff?


System-wide password reset:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418289
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 08:58:27
June 22 2013 08:53 GMT
#3142
On June 22 2013 17:41 Navi wrote:
i think having a bunch of high elo ppl talk exclusively with each other is such a epeen fest. its solo queue except with TLers so prob will be more nerdy-smart and passive aggressive than straight trolly. if u want to do that just solo queue lel

btw how does elo decay work with new system? only true elo decay and LP doesn't?


you can demoted between leagues for inactivity too, which afaik is the only way to go down a league, so i guess you can lose lp that way
TranslatorBaa!
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 09:08:05
June 22 2013 09:04 GMT
#3143
On June 22 2013 17:41 Navi wrote:
i think having a bunch of high elo ppl talk exclusively with each other is such a epeen fest. its solo queue except with TLers so prob will be more nerdy-smart and passive aggressive than straight trolly. if u want to do that just solo queue lel

btw how does elo decay work with new system? only true elo decay and LP doesn't?

I was under the impression that LP decays but true elo doesn't...but honestly I've yet to see someone be inactive for so long for decay to kick in so I have 0 clue.

Also I don't like the idea of only having Diamond+ forum cause like people have been saying, we don't actually have enough of those players and i'd imagine be really sparse in post and/or quality. You could open it to plat, but i'm plat and I see and think and do stupid shit all the time in plat. And on top of that, I've seen some people who I'm pretty sure are gold/silver post good stuff in this forum. Honestly it's probably easier/better if mods just become harsher on people spouting bad garbage not just bad posts.
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
June 22 2013 09:19 GMT
#3144
Even bad players can ask intelligent questions and give valuable input into a discussion. I don't see any good reason to exclude this contibution from discussions. Stuborn retards can be ignored, so where's the problem?
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
June 22 2013 09:40 GMT
#3145
Wow, a one in a life thing just happened today in a ranked game ! I was Jayce, we caught the ennemy Amumu, then the rest of the team show up, double kill, triple, quadra, only the fed Ezreal remains and he also has a quadra kill. Ignite just about to be available, I finally ignite him but I die, he got penta, last tick of ignite kill him, double penta lol
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 22 2013 10:00 GMT
#3146
On June 22 2013 18:04 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 17:41 Navi wrote:
i think having a bunch of high elo ppl talk exclusively with each other is such a epeen fest. its solo queue except with TLers so prob will be more nerdy-smart and passive aggressive than straight trolly. if u want to do that just solo queue lel

btw how does elo decay work with new system? only true elo decay and LP doesn't?

I was under the impression that LP decays but true elo doesn't...but honestly I've yet to see someone be inactive for so long for decay to kick in so I have 0 clue.

Also I don't like the idea of only having Diamond+ forum cause like people have been saying, we don't actually have enough of those players and i'd imagine be really sparse in post and/or quality. You could open it to plat, but i'm plat and I see and think and do stupid shit all the time in plat. And on top of that, I've seen some people who I'm pretty sure are gold/silver post good stuff in this forum. Honestly it's probably easier/better if mods just become harsher on people spouting bad garbage not just bad posts.


You lose 10 LP a week after 4 weeks. As far as MMR goes I don't know, maybe after I decay to BronzeV I'll play a game and see if people are holyfuckawful.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
June 22 2013 10:11 GMT
#3147
The reason I love this community is because unlike the SC2 community the high Elo/League players here don't act like assholes and if some scrub like me gives a good idea they discuss it and if it's a bad idea they tell you why unlike in SC2 forum where'd you just get a smug remark that you're bad so don't talk about it. I've seen it way too often but that maybe came with the big community that SC2 had. I dunno I love TL LoL the way it is, I'd hate it if it turned like the SC2 forums of TL.
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 10:33:37
June 22 2013 10:32 GMT
#3148
On June 22 2013 19:11 Zhiroo wrote:
The reason I love this community is because unlike the SC2 community the high Elo/League players here don't act like assholes and if some scrub like me gives a good idea they discuss it and if it's a bad idea they tell you why unlike in SC2 forum where'd you just get a smug remark that you're bad so don't talk about it. I've seen it way too often but that maybe came with the big community that SC2 had. I dunno I love TL LoL the way it is, I'd hate it if it turned like the SC2 forums of TL.



You've gotta understand the other side as well. When the "purge" happened in the sc2 forums it was for the high level players. When a pro player would post and get someone telling them they're wrong it discouraged future posting.

Bad players asking questions or proposing ideas is great. When the community exploded and those bad players all think they're idra and love telling Jinro or even Incontrol how they're ideas suck the community will decay rapidly.

Those are just two example players nothing more.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 11:01:19
June 22 2013 11:01 GMT
#3149
On the topic of us being a "small subforum community" is there a chance you (Neo, Yango, Moon, JB) know how many people use our subforum frequently compared to the Dota2 Forums which is an officially supported game?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not "much" more for Dota2 but I don't use the dota forum often, but 3100 GD pages since August 2011? I think all out GD threads could compare to that.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
June 22 2013 11:12 GMT
#3150
I'm quite sure we have a good number of diamond player tho. Diamond is really easy to reach with the new system. But I don't think a diamond only thread would achieve much, instead I think people should be honest when posting a detailed strat/thought and admit that this is how it works/goes at their level.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
June 22 2013 11:29 GMT
#3151
I love coming home from work to play on servers that d/c every minute.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 22 2013 11:31 GMT
#3152
On June 22 2013 20:29 schmutttt wrote:
I love coming home from work to play on servers that d/c every minute.


this.

i disconnected right as we aced the other team and taking down the nexus. if the entire team disconnected, i might have thrown something for the first time while playing.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
SliceAndDice
Profile Joined June 2013
27 Posts
June 22 2013 11:32 GMT
#3153
Can't wait for consume to be nerfed. Can't outsmite it level 1. Nunu simply steals your buffs and it is so hard to deal with because of bloodboil.
The combination of the recent jungle Nunu buffs and the jungle changes make him absolute terror. I just played a game where with a bit of coordination from our team he managed to take 3/4 buffs at the start. The enemy jungler was 2 levels behind all game and could not threaten our lanes at all. We got a 18 minute baron.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 22 2013 11:52 GMT
#3154
On June 22 2013 20:32 SliceAndDice wrote:
Can't wait for consume to be nerfed. Can't outsmite it level 1. Nunu simply steals your buffs and it is so hard to deal with because of bloodboil.
The combination of the recent jungle Nunu buffs and the jungle changes make him absolute terror. I just played a game where with a bit of coordination from our team he managed to take 3/4 buffs at the start. The enemy jungler was 2 levels behind all game and could not threaten our lanes at all. We got a 18 minute baron.



Start on the same buff as Nunu (he starts red, you start red etc.)

Tell your support, nunu is OP, you hate FP cus he didn't ban him, and that he should ward the buff you aren't starting on.

SCOUT!!! Watch if starts with wards, notice where he wards, and DO NOT TRY TO FUCKING TAKE THE BUFF WHILE HE HAS A WARD THERE. That freaking trick2g video is the showing of full retards that just think with the wrong head.

Pressure lanes, but watch out for nunu. His counter-ganks are near brutal.
hi
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 12:14:57
June 22 2013 12:14 GMT
#3155
On June 22 2013 19:00 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 18:04 Ryuu314 wrote:
On June 22 2013 17:41 Navi wrote:
i think having a bunch of high elo ppl talk exclusively with each other is such a epeen fest. its solo queue except with TLers so prob will be more nerdy-smart and passive aggressive than straight trolly. if u want to do that just solo queue lel

btw how does elo decay work with new system? only true elo decay and LP doesn't?

I was under the impression that LP decays but true elo doesn't...but honestly I've yet to see someone be inactive for so long for decay to kick in so I have 0 clue.

Also I don't like the idea of only having Diamond+ forum cause like people have been saying, we don't actually have enough of those players and i'd imagine be really sparse in post and/or quality. You could open it to plat, but i'm plat and I see and think and do stupid shit all the time in plat. And on top of that, I've seen some people who I'm pretty sure are gold/silver post good stuff in this forum. Honestly it's probably easier/better if mods just become harsher on people spouting bad garbage not just bad posts.


You lose 10 LP a week after 4 weeks. As far as MMR goes I don't know, maybe after I decay to BronzeV I'll play a game and see if people are holyfuckawful.



I seem to lose 25 a week, but I'm not really paying attention, so I'm not 100% sure. I went from gold 1 to gold 3 in the last few weeks. I've played 20ish ranked games this season.
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 12:52:53
June 22 2013 12:52 GMT
#3156
On June 22 2013 21:14 h3r1n6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 19:00 red_ wrote:
On June 22 2013 18:04 Ryuu314 wrote:
On June 22 2013 17:41 Navi wrote:
i think having a bunch of high elo ppl talk exclusively with each other is such a epeen fest. its solo queue except with TLers so prob will be more nerdy-smart and passive aggressive than straight trolly. if u want to do that just solo queue lel

btw how does elo decay work with new system? only true elo decay and LP doesn't?

I was under the impression that LP decays but true elo doesn't...but honestly I've yet to see someone be inactive for so long for decay to kick in so I have 0 clue.

Also I don't like the idea of only having Diamond+ forum cause like people have been saying, we don't actually have enough of those players and i'd imagine be really sparse in post and/or quality. You could open it to plat, but i'm plat and I see and think and do stupid shit all the time in plat. And on top of that, I've seen some people who I'm pretty sure are gold/silver post good stuff in this forum. Honestly it's probably easier/better if mods just become harsher on people spouting bad garbage not just bad posts.


You lose 10 LP a week after 4 weeks. As far as MMR goes I don't know, maybe after I decay to BronzeV I'll play a game and see if people are holyfuckawful.



I seem to lose 25 a week, but I'm not really paying attention, so I'm not 100% sure. I went from gold 1 to gold 3 in the last few weeks. I've played 20ish ranked games this season.


It actually depends on your league how much you lose.

Quoted from 'More about the league system' in the in game client:

The number of LP lost following each period of decay is as follows:

Diamond: 50
Platinum: 35
Gold: 25
Silver: 10
Bronze: 0
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 22 2013 12:58 GMT
#3157
On June 22 2013 15:16 cascades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 14:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 22 2013 14:49 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 22 2013 14:28 cascades wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.

Tbh I want to post well thought-out messages very often but I feel like there is no place for it.

GD is really nice but things just go too fast and un-noticed. Why would I take 2 hours+ to write an interesting post when nobody will be able to find it again anyways ? It will spark discussion for 2/3 pages at most and then nobody will be able to find it again.


See this. See how it is getting buried? Diamond+ forum pls. Or plat+ if u "need ppl to spark discussion".

Right after this post people suggested starting a dedicated thread in the Strategy subforum for whatever kind of discussions he wanted to start. GD moves incredibly fast but there are other avenues for discussing narrow topics, ones that don't require excluding people simply based on their rating. If some shitty Bronze player tries to lend their opinion and they are wrong there's nothing stopping anyone from picking apart what is wrong with their logic. And if they still don't see the light, who cares, they are wrong and will probably never improve at LoL. Our community is small as it is, we don't need further segregation.

The opposite is true to. The content of the explanation is far more important than appeal to authority.


Doesn't work that way in rl.

"There's nothing stopping anyone...". Besides the thread being shit up by their posts and discussion being derailed as people try to explain basic stuff like pantheon does not have long range.

Content is more important than appeal to authority, but good players were chased away from this forum, cos they sure don't want to explain obvious shit like the pantheon example. What is needed is good questions. Bronze/Silver may come up with good questions, but needs to be filtered first to avoid all the garbage.
(Ideally, Low=>Middle=>High elo. Arrows represent access.)

There's a reason why sc2 forums went to shit. You are assuming just one shitty Bronze/Silver who does it - it's managable. Is it going to be restricted to one? Of course not.

More and you get the official Blizzard/Riot forums.

This is something I disagree with in our subforums current stage. There are a few reasons I believe so.

1) As a community we're not big enough to warrant spiting up
The others have covered this quite well but I agree with their view that it does not make sense to fragment TL LoL even further.

2) Bronze/Silver people are valued too
I used to be really shit at this game. (I probably still am pretty bad at this game too.) I think the issue is not what elo you are but whether you can think critically and listen to others. I personally am incredibly thankful that I have been able to ask and learn from so many here in the subforum and that's made me a better player and writer as a result.

If the issue is a matter of how people approach their questions, reasoning and arguing with people then I think it's a matter of moderation on an individual level. I don't think elo should be a barrier to being able to post. If TL LoL grows to an extent where it becomes unmanageable then this might be a solution, but it's a rather drastic one at that and I think I will be sad if it ever comes to that.

One thing that I think should be mentioned (and also comes from nyxnyxnyx's post) is the issue of how we want to emphasise strategy discussion. With a fast moving GD and people spread across multiple timezones there are going to be problems in following and contributing to certain discussions. We do also have our LoL Strategy Subforum (which probably should be used more often) but hm. How to make GD better is something that we'll need to think over.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
June 22 2013 13:08 GMT
#3158
I've all but given up on the possibility of a Dia+ forum, but here are some counterpoints I'd like to raise.

1. The forum will not be a closed forum. It should be open for all to view, but not post, except in a specific AMA thread.
2. I think the existence of a Diamond+ forum might increase the posting rate of Diamond players for various reasons.
3. The Dia IV+ requirement is strictly for convenience. Are there Unranked/Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat people who are fantastic posters and theorycrafters? Sure there are. Is it feasible to open the floodgates just to let these few in? Maybe not. Specific good posters are easily singled out and invited to the forum, weeding bad ones after the fact is way harder. Anyway, Diamond IV+ isn't particularly hard to get now, and should be manageable for almost anyone who has a proper understanding of the game.
cool beans
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 22 2013 13:20 GMT
#3159
or just give blue posts to deserving higher ranked players
it's a lot easier and way less invasive
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
June 22 2013 13:22 GMT
#3160
I would love to see more high elo players start threads in teh strategy forum. If there is an issue with ppl posting crap in their threads then theres the report button/private msg for that, I think we have enough mods to take care of those few posts?
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
57m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.