• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6321 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 26 2013 21:05 GMT
#2981
I almost never see Draven on EUW, it's more Ez+Cait+Varus, with MF a bit less picked now (saw a bunch of her before the advent of Blue Ez though, I guess the "I don't want to autoattack é_è" guys redirected to it... would also explain the positioning fails).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 21:29:02
May 26 2013 21:20 GMT
#2982
euw down again?

edit: oh nvm.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 26 2013 21:20 GMT
#2983
the support pool is huge, every "support" champ riot makes is at least viable, and some they intended for other places work too (lux + zyra).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 21:29:00
May 26 2013 21:28 GMT
#2984
On May 27 2013 06:20 ticklishmusic wrote:
the support pool is huge, every "support" champ riot makes is at least viable, and some they intended for other places work too (lux + zyra).


Teemo, Shen and Galio are viable supports?

Not to mention Morgana, Zilean, Lux, Nidalee and Kayle who are sort of in the "can support but real unconventional" range.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
May 26 2013 21:29 GMT
#2985
On May 27 2013 05:50 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
And yet they lose more then they win. Who cares if he's popular if he's losing? I'm worried about people actually winning with him, since the blue ez build is maybe 2 weeks old to common people.

I care. Because more often than not, he's on my team.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
May 26 2013 21:29 GMT
#2986
On May 27 2013 06:28 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 06:20 ticklishmusic wrote:
the support pool is huge, every "support" champ riot makes is at least viable, and some they intended for other places work too (lux + zyra).


Teemo, Shen and Galio are viable supports?

Not to mention Morgana, Zilean, Lux, Nidalee and Kayle who are sort of in the "can support but real unconventional" range.


Support Galio is viable. He saw a bit of play in S2. Lux and Morg have seen pro play in multiple regions lol.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 26 2013 21:32 GMT
#2987
Also Fiddlesticks.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 21:35:18
May 26 2013 21:34 GMT
#2988
Fuck it.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 26 2013 21:36 GMT
#2989
On May 27 2013 06:02 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 05:50 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
And yet they lose more then they win. Who cares if he's popular if he's losing? I'm worried about people actually winning with him, since the blue ez build is maybe 2 weeks old to common people.


48+% winrate is not bad for solo que. I remember them nerfing Olaf to oblivion when he had like a 45% or something. Also you must consider the number of games. For example Rammus' is the 3rd highest win % chance in the entire game. Is Rammus OP or a top pick? lol no just the people that play him know their shit. There is a bunch of people that suck at Ezreal playing him and still winning, imo that's much scarier.

I'd need some proof for that.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 21:38:00
May 26 2013 21:36 GMT
#2990
Lol.

Edit: Sorry for a post with no substance to it, but I really couldn't think of anything else to say after reading SnK-Arcbound's huge post and then the edit.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 26 2013 21:40 GMT
#2991
Its amazing how kickass Hecarim is.
Useless wet fish.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 21:43:33
May 26 2013 21:42 GMT
#2992
On May 27 2013 06:28 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 06:20 ticklishmusic wrote:
the support pool is huge, every "support" champ riot makes is at least viable, and some they intended for other places work too (lux + zyra).


Teemo, Shen and Galio are viable supports?

Not to mention Morgana, Zilean, Lux, Nidalee and Kayle who are sort of in the "can support but real unconventional" range.


galio has been played as support a couple times in pro games.

shen still technically works but is just much better top, i've played against a couple shen supports who really knew what they were doing though, and it sucked.

teemo is fun in normals, blinds and exploding wards are pretty good.

riot's labeling things as supports from the old days (teemo, galio, morgana etc) seems to have been based more on teamfighting power or map control is different from the meta idea of support as a minimal farm utility champ.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#2993
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 26 2013 21:47 GMT
#2994
On May 27 2013 06:44 57 Corvette wrote:
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.

Thank God I have TL General Discussion to guide my bans~
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
May 26 2013 21:49 GMT
#2995
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1f3kgn/i_am_caelym_assistant_coach_and_analyst_for_na/ca6h8vh


I like this guy.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 26 2013 21:55 GMT
#2996
On May 27 2013 06:44 57 Corvette wrote:
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.

They don't pick her. I used to ban Sejuani and Zac in Silver I, then I noticed they weren't going to be picked anyway, so I'm back to banning Zed, Kha'Zix and Elise (though not atm hue).
Nautilus, however, is gaining fame right now. I blame pro games. I guess once the summer split kicks off and the lemmings see Sejuani picked super often (was disabled during all-stars) she'll have to be banned.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 26 2013 22:02 GMT
#2997
Does anyone know if runic affinity increases the duration that nunu gets from his consume buffs?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 26 2013 22:07 GMT
#2998
On May 27 2013 06:55 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 06:44 57 Corvette wrote:
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.

They don't pick her. I used to ban Sejuani and Zac in Silver I, then I noticed they weren't going to be picked anyway, so I'm back to banning Zed, Kha'Zix and Elise (though not atm hue).
Nautilus, however, is gaining fame right now. I blame pro games. I guess once the summer split kicks off and the lemmings see Sejuani picked super often (was disabled during all-stars) she'll have to be banned.


So wait, why was Sejuani disabled during All-stars?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
May 26 2013 22:08 GMT
#2999
On May 27 2013 07:07 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 06:55 Alaric wrote:
On May 27 2013 06:44 57 Corvette wrote:
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.

They don't pick her. I used to ban Sejuani and Zac in Silver I, then I noticed they weren't going to be picked anyway, so I'm back to banning Zed, Kha'Zix and Elise (though not atm hue).
Nautilus, however, is gaining fame right now. I blame pro games. I guess once the summer split kicks off and the lemmings see Sejuani picked super often (was disabled during all-stars) she'll have to be banned.


So wait, why was Sejuani disabled during All-stars?

As far i know games are played on old patch (rumble w/o nerf).
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
May 26 2013 22:10 GMT
#3000
On May 27 2013 07:07 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 06:55 Alaric wrote:
On May 27 2013 06:44 57 Corvette wrote:
Sejuani #1 highest Winrate. Still pretty much never banned.

Oh well, guess I'l just keep riding the freelo boar.

They don't pick her. I used to ban Sejuani and Zac in Silver I, then I noticed they weren't going to be picked anyway, so I'm back to banning Zed, Kha'Zix and Elise (though not atm hue).
Nautilus, however, is gaining fame right now. I blame pro games. I guess once the summer split kicks off and the lemmings see Sejuani picked super often (was disabled during all-stars) she'll have to be banned.


So wait, why was Sejuani disabled during All-stars?


Games were played on the Lissandra patch and Riot usually disables the newest champion(s)
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16m
Afreeca Starleague
16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.