• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9094 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
May 26 2013 18:04 GMT
#2941
Why no Spellshield Neo

that 5 second rune prison though, you had no chance from the beginning
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
May 26 2013 18:09 GMT
#2942
Seeing Nocturnes ultimate effect on someone was pretty neat, it reminded me of some of the later episodes of Hellsing Ultimate. Ryze was freaked out, then he realized he's Ryze and did what Ryze does. Really liked the trailer, only downside was not enough Yordle.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 26 2013 18:12 GMT
#2943
i preferred the dominion one where teemo got bitchslapped
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
May 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#2944
On May 27 2013 03:12 ticklishmusic wrote:
i preferred the dominion one where teemo got bitchslapped


report noob teemo for blinding the enemy AP carry
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
May 26 2013 18:16 GMT
#2945
When I'm playing AD I never know if I should be relying on my support to make plays while I focus on CS, or if I should be the one initiating fights and stuff :S

Trying to learn it as my second main role but I'm unfamiliar with matchups and laning phase, although my teamfight/endgame mechanics are pretty good I'd say..
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
May 26 2013 18:17 GMT
#2946
When I saw the title, I thought this was going to be a legendary TF skin....
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 26 2013 18:22 GMT
#2947
Gonna be streaming my promotion series to gold, hopefully I can win 3 in a row.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/57 Corvette
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 26 2013 18:27 GMT
#2948
On May 27 2013 03:17 Sufficiency wrote:
When I saw the title, I thought this was going to be a legendary TF skin....

There already is one

And it is TOTALLY legendary
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 18:36:37
May 26 2013 18:35 GMT
#2949
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 26 2013 18:40 GMT
#2950
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 26 2013 18:42 GMT
#2951
On May 27 2013 03:09 Parnage wrote:
Seeing Nocturnes ultimate effect on someone was pretty neat, it reminded me of some of the later episodes of Hellsing Ultimate. Ryze was freaked out, then he realized he's Ryze and did what Ryze does. Really liked the trailer, only downside was not enough Yordle.

I thought it was funny how Ryze had to flip through his book to use his spells.

Darn it... which one was my prison again? Right W!
[image loading]
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
May 26 2013 18:44 GMT
#2952
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Trust me, we all are.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 26 2013 18:48 GMT
#2953
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Get good, stop being jealous, profit. Then again, considering how the writing staff is a recognised bunch of slackers I guess you'll claim that you don't have time to improve because those VoDs for the next write-up won't watch themselves.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 18:52:18
May 26 2013 18:51 GMT
#2954
On May 27 2013 03:16 Mondeezy wrote:
When I'm playing AD I never know if I should be relying on my support to make plays while I focus on CS, or if I should be the one initiating fights and stuff :S

Trying to learn it as my second main role but I'm unfamiliar with matchups and laning phase, although my teamfight/endgame mechanics are pretty good I'd say..


If your support is Janna, you are expected to be the one doing stuff. If you are caitlyn, you should be shooting guys all the time. If neither of the above is true, you should rely on your support to start fights. Just always be there when he harasses so you can shoot the enemy if they try to retaliate. Special mentions go to Varus and Ashe which can start fights with their ult, too.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 26 2013 18:53 GMT
#2955
Cinematic was awesome. Missing vital "Have you seen my bear tibbers?" though
Useless wet fish.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 26 2013 19:24 GMT
#2956
On May 27 2013 03:48 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Get good, stop being jealous, profit. Then again, considering how the writing staff is a recognised bunch of slackers I guess you'll claim that you don't have time to improve because those VoDs for the next write-up won't watch themselves.

Oh right, easy peasy. Hold on, I just gotta locate the "have skill" switch on my body. I think it's my bellybutton.
It's your boy Guzma!
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
May 26 2013 19:40 GMT
#2957
I want to see a a cinematic of gunfight between Caitlyn vs MF, or Ashe vs Vayne or something. Something like this would be nice.

Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 19:44:26
May 26 2013 19:42 GMT
#2958
So earlier i dodged one hell of a troll game.

Now i tried to cancel queue because i needed a piss and it says "you cant cancel now, its imminent!", it then proceeds to read as only 6 ppl clicking yes, i wait 15s then go pee, i come back and requeue, "You cant join queue your already assigned a game!" - Im like coolio, pick hecarim jungle, "Error champion, null"

Throws me out of the game. Now im looking at a 1 hour queue ban.

Wtf riot? asshats.

Canikizu that would have been awesome if it wasnt softcore hentai.
Useless wet fish.
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 19:45:55
May 26 2013 19:43 GMT
#2959
On May 27 2013 03:51 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:16 Mondeezy wrote:
When I'm playing AD I never know if I should be relying on my support to make plays while I focus on CS, or if I should be the one initiating fights and stuff :S

Trying to learn it as my second main role but I'm unfamiliar with matchups and laning phase, although my teamfight/endgame mechanics are pretty good I'd say..


If your support is Janna, you are expected to be the one doing stuff. If you are caitlyn, you should be shooting guys all the time. If neither of the above is true, you should rely on your support to start fights. Just always be there when he harasses so you can shoot the enemy if they try to retaliate. Special mentions go to Varus and Ashe which can start fights with their ult, too.


Yeah, I figured that. I used to main support in HoN and I'm used to making plays every opportunity I got, so I think I get a bit antsy when I'm playing AD and see an opening and it ends up making me feeds

On May 26 2013 22:07 GTR wrote:
Would be amazing if they had the worlds in Korea -> Seoul World Cup Stadium anyone?


That would be amazing other than the fact that I wouldn't be able to watch it live (I'm right by where they held World's last season and couldn't get a ticket in time, so I was really looking forward to going this year).
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 26 2013 19:45 GMT
#2960
On May 27 2013 04:24 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:48 Alaric wrote:
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Get good, stop being jealous, profit. Then again, considering how the writing staff is a recognised bunch of slackers I guess you'll claim that you don't have time to improve because those VoDs for the next write-up won't watch themselves.

Oh right, easy peasy. Hold on, I just gotta locate the "have skill" switch on my body. I think it's my bellybutton.

'cause I was obviously being 100% serious. The part that had me worrying about being taken straight was the "recognised bunch of slackers", though.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi833
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
KnowMe161
ArmadaUGS156
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0139
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 75
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 4m
Stellar Fest
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.