• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:13
CEST 00:13
KST 07:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11398 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 310 Next
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
November 04 2012 16:31 GMT
#3961
On November 05 2012 01:28 AsnSensation wrote:
hmm when exactly did he take that pic? judging from yesterday the lol area was quiet packed so i dont really understand what that pic is supposed to say

Totalbiscuit 24 mins 54 secs ago Twitter
twitter.yfrog.com/mgwrhap... League of Legends, the dominant eSport XD

Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22662 Posts
November 04 2012 16:33 GMT
#3962
On November 05 2012 01:23 Celial wrote:
TotalBiscuit making fun of LoL again =(

http://twitter.yfrog.com/mgwrhapj


Gee a full hour and a half before it starts there isnt anyone there. who would have thought!
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 16:39:27
November 04 2012 16:37 GMT
#3963
Alright, as far as top laners go, who do you think is the best to focus on? I play Jayce/Riven/Vlad/Nunu/Jax/Rengar/GP/Darius/Garen/Cho/(would play Shen but he's always banned) all to some extent.

I know it's "play what you're best with/feel like/counters the enemy", but I feel like I need to just focus on ~2-3, rather than jumping around and not understanding them as much as I could otherwise. For solo queue, which ones do you feel are most important to know/have the strongest solo queue carrying kits? Do you think there are any I should add?

Edit: I own Malphite, but again, always banned. Don't think I've played him more than twice.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
November 04 2012 16:37 GMT
#3964
lol games start in 2hours, is he retarded?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
November 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#3965
On November 05 2012 01:37 Requizen wrote:
Alright, as far as top laners go, who do you think is the best to focus on? I play Jayce/Riven/Vlad/Nunu/Jax/Rengar/GP/Darius/Garen/Cho/(would play Shen but he's always banned) all to some extent.

I know it's "play what you're best with/feel like/counters the enemy", but I feel like I need to just focus on ~2-3, rather than jumping around and not understanding them as much as I could otherwise. For solo queue, which ones do you feel are most important to know/have the strongest solo queue carrying kits? Do you think there are any I should add?

Edit: I own Malphite, but again, always banned. Don't think I've played him more than twice.


Out of those, if you want to mainly focus on one, which i feel is a smart move, i would say Jax. He is rarely banned, and can lane against pretty much anything. Maybe Cho. Jayce is banned pretty often, rengar similarly. Nunu gets you flamed a lot.
Leonite7
Profile Joined July 2011
Ireland921 Posts
November 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#3966
I would recommend Jax Garen and Nunu. Should cover most matchups.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
November 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#3967
It's a joke from his personal twitter jeez.
Cackle™
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
November 04 2012 16:52 GMT
#3968
On November 05 2012 01:37 Requizen wrote:
Alright, as far as top laners go, who do you think is the best to focus on? I play Jayce/Riven/Vlad/Nunu/Jax/Rengar/GP/Darius/Garen/Cho/(would play Shen but he's always banned) all to some extent.

I know it's "play what you're best with/feel like/counters the enemy", but I feel like I need to just focus on ~2-3, rather than jumping around and not understanding them as much as I could otherwise. For solo queue, which ones do you feel are most important to know/have the strongest solo queue carrying kits? Do you think there are any I should add?

Edit: I own Malphite, but again, always banned. Don't think I've played him more than twice.



Jax, vlad and riven are all excellent top choices. They scale well, quite versatile in item builds and they lane well against other popular picks.
hi
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
November 04 2012 16:55 GMT
#3969
On November 04 2012 21:44 Chexx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 21:33 Slayer91 wrote:
do some simple experiments then


for example?


Post on reddit and see if this guy post after you
to see if he's actually stalking you or you're just making it up in your head
thought it would be self evident.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
November 04 2012 16:59 GMT
#3970
On November 05 2012 01:55 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 21:44 Chexx wrote:
On November 04 2012 21:33 Slayer91 wrote:
do some simple experiments then


for example?


Post on reddit and see if this guy post after you
to see if he's actually stalking you or you're just making it up in your head
thought it would be self evident.


But IF he stalks him, he would know of those now, so he might NOT post directly after him just to confuse him.
cDgCornpops
Profile Joined April 2011
62 Posts
November 04 2012 17:07 GMT
#3971
On November 05 2012 01:59 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 01:55 Slayer91 wrote:
On November 04 2012 21:44 Chexx wrote:
On November 04 2012 21:33 Slayer91 wrote:
do some simple experiments then


for example?


Post on reddit and see if this guy post after you
to see if he's actually stalking you or you're just making it up in your head
thought it would be self evident.


But IF he stalks him, he would know of those now, so he might NOT post directly after him just to confuse him.


What if he's stalking you on tl too?
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 04 2012 17:09 GMT
#3972
On November 04 2012 21:18 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 17:34 BlackPaladin wrote:
My username originated from a book i started writing when i was 14. It had 0 to do with d2's paladin being a black guy and has even less to do with WoW. I actually have a real distaste for wow, mainly because you need to pay monthy to play a game. To me it's just a cash cow for blizz. X_x
I prefer to pay once for a game.


have you ever purchased RP?


Nope. Also, LoL is free to play. RP is an extra you can buy. You aren't forced to pay if you want to play again on LoL servers.
Back when I was 10 I played runescape, but I quickly quit that when I completed all the normal quests and they only were adding new areas and quests for members who paid monthly. I've just always disliked that idea. I actually really like Riot because of this because you never need to pay to play and you don't get real advantages by spending money (well except for the vlad skin's AA being better and frost annie's stun particle they still should fix). But the idea is you only can pay for aesthetics and it's nowhere near required.

And nyxnyx, I forgot lvl 60 is no longer the cap in wow lolol. ggggg. (i know basically nothing about wow) Is it 85 now? Or 90?

On November 05 2012 01:59 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 01:55 Slayer91 wrote:
On November 04 2012 21:44 Chexx wrote:
On November 04 2012 21:33 Slayer91 wrote:
do some simple experiments then


for example?


Post on reddit and see if this guy post after you
to see if he's actually stalking you or you're just making it up in your head
thought it would be self evident.


But IF he stalks him, he would know of those now, so he might NOT post directly after him just to confuse him.


The silent hunter stalks his prey.... >
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
November 04 2012 17:17 GMT
#3973
On November 05 2012 01:37 Requizen wrote:
Alright, as far as top laners go, who do you think is the best to focus on? I play Jayce/Riven/Vlad/Nunu/Jax/Rengar/GP/Darius/Garen/Cho/(would play Shen but he's always banned) all to some extent.

I know it's "play what you're best with/feel like/counters the enemy", but I feel like I need to just focus on ~2-3, rather than jumping around and not understanding them as much as I could otherwise. For solo queue, which ones do you feel are most important to know/have the strongest solo queue carrying kits? Do you think there are any I should add?

Edit: I own Malphite, but again, always banned. Don't think I've played him more than twice.

Singed
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 04 2012 17:26 GMT
#3974
On November 05 2012 01:31 Celial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 01:28 AsnSensation wrote:
hmm when exactly did he take that pic? judging from yesterday the lol area was quiet packed so i dont really understand what that pic is supposed to say

Totalbiscuit 24 mins 54 secs ago Twitter
twitter.yfrog.com/mgwrhap... League of Legends, the dominant eSport XD


He must just be mad SC2 is a dying game
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
November 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#3975
On November 05 2012 02:26 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 01:31 Celial wrote:
On November 05 2012 01:28 AsnSensation wrote:
hmm when exactly did he take that pic? judging from yesterday the lol area was quiet packed so i dont really understand what that pic is supposed to say

Totalbiscuit 24 mins 54 secs ago Twitter
twitter.yfrog.com/mgwrhap... League of Legends, the dominant eSport XD


He must just be mad SC2 is a dying game

League is killing eSports.
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 17:29:19
November 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#3976
On November 05 2012 01:45 TheKefka wrote:
It's a joke from his personal twitter jeez.

even if it is a joke, he rags so much on LoL (the esports side anyways) that you can hardly blame people for taking it as a serious criticism and calling him out on its stupidity.

edit: plus it just looks like sour grapes
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 17:31:31
November 04 2012 17:31 GMT
#3977
Quite sure he's trollbaiting for reactions and well you are giving him them. You know the best way to get rid of attention seekers? Stop giving them attention.
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
November 04 2012 17:32 GMT
#3978
Once more SC2 showing to be quite immature, gives me quite a good laugh when sc2 players say "oh lol is for kiddos" and that kind of whacky stuff, and after 10 secs they go apemode.
Barackopala
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
November 04 2012 17:41 GMT
#3979
i think total biscuit was making a joke guys dont need to go witchhunting already
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
November 04 2012 17:44 GMT
#3980
On November 05 2012 02:41 Slayer91 wrote:
i think total biscuit was making a joke guys dont need to go witchhunting already

You can never be sure if that was a joke or not, internet requires pitchforks
Barackopala
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 143
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2561
Liquid`RaSZi1889
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee194
Pyrionflax106
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
OSC
47m
Replay Cast
47m
OSC
13h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.