• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 126

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 30 2012 20:30 GMT
#2501
Im pretty sure its about 50-50 when it comes to pro players smartcasting. Some do, some dont, and some only smartcast certain stuff.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
March 30 2012 20:31 GMT
#2502
On March 31 2012 05:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Godlike Froggen Anivia, whoda thunk?


With the standard Chalice+Abyssal Scepter+HoG+Merc Threads build.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
March 30 2012 20:31 GMT
#2503
On March 31 2012 05:12 Vallelol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)


relaxing for some people, it just annoys the shit out of me and is the opposite of entertaining. Streamers I really enjoy watching are Chu8, Scarra and Froggen.

Yeah I discovered Chu8 during IEM, great stream people should definately check him.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 30 2012 20:32 GMT
#2504
On March 31 2012 05:31 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Godlike Froggen Anivia, whoda thunk?


With the standard Chalice+Abyssal Scepter+HoG+Merc Threads build.


He had archangels.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
March 30 2012 20:40 GMT
#2505
On March 31 2012 05:25 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:22 Roffles wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)

EDIT: Also, WTF Froggen doesn't use Smartcast for ANYTHING

I don't think he's entertaining. I think he's boring as hell. Don't understand how he has 20k viewers half the time. Rather watch The Rain Man to be honest. Dyrus is just monotonous and dull.

Opinions, atleast 20k are different to yours.
Tsm so bad at teamfighting, chasing taric instead of swapping to targets that actually do damage.

What amazes me is that yellowpete who's one of the best ad player in the world almost never get more than 1k viewers oO
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2012 20:42 GMT
#2506
On March 31 2012 05:40 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:25 JackDino wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 Roffles wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)

EDIT: Also, WTF Froggen doesn't use Smartcast for ANYTHING

I don't think he's entertaining. I think he's boring as hell. Don't understand how he has 20k viewers half the time. Rather watch The Rain Man to be honest. Dyrus is just monotonous and dull.

Opinions, atleast 20k are different to yours.
Tsm so bad at teamfighting, chasing taric instead of swapping to targets that actually do damage.

What amazes me is that yellowpete who's one of the best ad player in the world almost never get more than 1k viewers oO

Communities, you can't understand them.
Though I was really surprised when Chu8 started to grow big in viewers, since he's not even on a LoL team and all. Sometimes, people can still appreciate good streams, there's hope
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 20:47:20
March 30 2012 20:45 GMT
#2507
On March 31 2012 05:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:40 Lylat wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:25 JackDino wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 Roffles wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)

EDIT: Also, WTF Froggen doesn't use Smartcast for ANYTHING

I don't think he's entertaining. I think he's boring as hell. Don't understand how he has 20k viewers half the time. Rather watch The Rain Man to be honest. Dyrus is just monotonous and dull.

Opinions, atleast 20k are different to yours.
Tsm so bad at teamfighting, chasing taric instead of swapping to targets that actually do damage.

What amazes me is that yellowpete who's one of the best ad player in the world almost never get more than 1k viewers oO

Communities, you can't understand them.
Though I was really surprised when Chu8 started to grow big in viewers, since he's not even on a LoL team and all. Sometimes, people can still appreciate good streams, there's hope


Well he was kinda famous for getting rank 1 on NA server with maokai only in season 1, and he was playing in one of the top3 teams in HoN, so he was atleast a bit known before

btw, interesting statement by him after his first LoL experience (season1):

seriously though I’m glad I got to try League of Bads, now all my arguments vs LoL will be valid. Well made casual game, donkeyshit competitive game. There is only one way this game can be played at top level and that is passive farm-lane-entire-game, with its metagame heavily reliant on a stupid free blink that probably plagued that game since the beginning of time.


Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 30 2012 20:45 GMT
#2508
On March 31 2012 05:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:40 Lylat wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:25 JackDino wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 Roffles wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)

EDIT: Also, WTF Froggen doesn't use Smartcast for ANYTHING

I don't think he's entertaining. I think he's boring as hell. Don't understand how he has 20k viewers half the time. Rather watch The Rain Man to be honest. Dyrus is just monotonous and dull.

Opinions, atleast 20k are different to yours.
Tsm so bad at teamfighting, chasing taric instead of swapping to targets that actually do damage.

What amazes me is that yellowpete who's one of the best ad player in the world almost never get more than 1k viewers oO

Communities, you can't understand them.
Though I was really surprised when Chu8 started to grow big in viewers, since he's not even on a LoL team and all. Sometimes, people can still appreciate good streams, there's hope


Choppa in da Car is the team Chu8 is on/subs for. I like watching a lot of Chu, cause I also like Dodo and March who play with him most often, and there's nothing worse than a streamer who has annoying friends/duo queue partners...
Hey! How you doin'?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 30 2012 20:49 GMT
#2509
I really don't see how Dyrus has a monotone voice o.O I mean it varies quite a bit, I'd say Reginald for example has a more monotonous voice, or Saintvicious. Also he's really good at tetris, a really good player, etc.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 30 2012 20:51 GMT
#2510
Dyrus asking Smileslol on how to lane vs Renekton.

Wickd is in his head, lol.
Hey! How you doin'?
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 20:53:49
March 30 2012 20:52 GMT
#2511
On March 31 2012 05:49 Shikyo wrote:
I really don't see how Dyrus has a monotone voice o.O I mean it varies quite a bit, I'd say Reginald for example has a more monotonous voice, or Saintvicious. Also he's really good at tetris, a really good player, etc.

I'm not sure you know how someone with a monotonous person sounds, you're supposed to listen to their voice, not look at it.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
dooraven
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2820 Posts
March 30 2012 20:54 GMT
#2512
I don't even know who the hell Smileslol is, he's never in any of the EUW streams I watch lol
Go go Alliance.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
March 30 2012 20:57 GMT
#2513
On March 31 2012 05:40 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:25 JackDino wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 Roffles wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

I can answer this one...
Dyrus is a pretty entertaining streamer, and a nice guy as well.
His monotone voice is relaxing/hilarious to listen to, and he doesn't rage hardcore or act like a dick and manages to be entertaining/skillful without it. (See SV/Regi)

EDIT: Also, WTF Froggen doesn't use Smartcast for ANYTHING

I don't think he's entertaining. I think he's boring as hell. Don't understand how he has 20k viewers half the time. Rather watch The Rain Man to be honest. Dyrus is just monotonous and dull.

Opinions, atleast 20k are different to yours.
Tsm so bad at teamfighting, chasing taric instead of swapping to targets that actually do damage.

What amazes me is that yellowpete who's one of the best ad player in the world almost never get more than 1k viewers oO

I can only recommend anyone to watch Yellowpete's stream.
Great play, sick mechanics, no bullshit, no rage. Often explains what he does (in solo queue) and answers every question you ask via IRC query.
Honestly, I believe it is the most consistent high level play you can find on any stream.
Off-season = best season
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
March 30 2012 20:58 GMT
#2514
"I mean, miracles happen. We have a black man as our president. ... Actually, I should not have said that. I bet you, on the forums, someone is going to write this and be like 'yeaaahhh, that guys is a racist'. Anyway, when are we going to get an Asian president? Ohey, I landed my stun."
-Scarra
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 30 2012 21:06 GMT
#2515
On March 31 2012 05:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:22 koreasilver wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

Maybe you want to learn how to top lane above any other roles? I was on my jungling binge I pretty much only watched SV's and TOO's streams for a couple of months.

I meant right now, while TSM and CLGeu are scrimming.
And Wickd plays top too, but you get the CLG voicechat, which is like worlds better if you want to improve on anything.

Isn't that the point? You want to watch the TSM scrims and lets say for whatever reasons you're a TSM fan and you want to also pick up on some top lane skills. You'll watch Dyrus. Or more particularly, if there's a champ you want to learn how to play and Dyrus is playing the champ, you'll watch Dyrus. I've been watching Dyrus a lot lately because I want to learn Vladimir, but I usually don't watch his stream during scrims if he isn't playing the couple of champions I'm interested in lately. I usually default to watching TOO if I want to watch TSM play.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 21:08:40
March 30 2012 21:08 GMT
#2516
seriously though I’m glad I got to try League of Bads, now all my arguments vs LoL will be valid. Well made casual game, donkeyshit competitive game. There is only one way this game can be played at top level and that is passive farm-lane-entire-game, with its metagame heavily reliant on a stupid free blink that probably plagued that game since the beginning of time.

This statement is hilarious because chu8's team sucks balls and gets eliminated like first round in any serious tournaments or qualifiers he's in. I like chu8 and I don't think he'd stand by that statement anymore, although if he does then he's seriously a complete idiot considering his team isn't even in like the top 8 of NA teams.
trollbone
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
France1905 Posts
March 30 2012 21:10 GMT
#2517
On March 31 2012 06:06 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 05:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 koreasilver wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

Maybe you want to learn how to top lane above any other roles? I was on my jungling binge I pretty much only watched SV's and TOO's streams for a couple of months.

I meant right now, while TSM and CLGeu are scrimming.
And Wickd plays top too, but you get the CLG voicechat, which is like worlds better if you want to improve on anything.

Isn't that the point? You want to watch the TSM scrims and lets say for whatever reasons you're a TSM fan and you want to also pick up on some top lane skills. You'll watch Dyrus. Or more particularly, if there's a champ you want to learn how to play and Dyrus is playing the champ, you'll watch Dyrus. I've been watching Dyrus a lot lately because I want to learn Vladimir, but I usually don't watch his stream during scrims if he isn't playing the couple of champions I'm interested in lately. I usually default to watching TOO if I want to watch TSM play.


exactly my thought
I want to watch this scrim on the side of TSM and even if my favorite player (oddone) is not streaming im watching dyrus
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#2518
On March 31 2012 06:08 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
seriously though I’m glad I got to try League of Bads, now all my arguments vs LoL will be valid. Well made casual game, donkeyshit competitive game. There is only one way this game can be played at top level and that is passive farm-lane-entire-game, with its metagame heavily reliant on a stupid free blink that probably plagued that game since the beginning of time.

This statement is hilarious because chu8's team sucks balls and gets eliminated like first round in any serious tournaments or qualifiers he's in. I like chu8 and I don't think he'd stand by that statement anymore, although if he does then he's seriously a complete idiot considering his team isn't even in like the top 8 of NA teams.


He's said on stream several times before that he likes LoL more and more as he plays. When he first switched from HoN he said he hated it, but he's found solace in how the game is developing, and while HoN has certain things that make it a better competitive game (his words, not mine) League is moving towards being a decent competitive game.
Hey! How you doin'?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
March 30 2012 21:17 GMT
#2519
On March 31 2012 06:10 trollbone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 06:06 koreasilver wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:22 koreasilver wrote:
On March 31 2012 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:57 Vallelol wrote:
On March 31 2012 04:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh holy shit.
Dyrus with over 20k viewers.


and I really don't get it...

Seriously.
Not hatin', but why watch Dyrus stream the same game as everyone else on TSM and CLG?
See same game, without his "voice".

Maybe you want to learn how to top lane above any other roles? I was on my jungling binge I pretty much only watched SV's and TOO's streams for a couple of months.

I meant right now, while TSM and CLGeu are scrimming.
And Wickd plays top too, but you get the CLG voicechat, which is like worlds better if you want to improve on anything.

Isn't that the point? You want to watch the TSM scrims and lets say for whatever reasons you're a TSM fan and you want to also pick up on some top lane skills. You'll watch Dyrus. Or more particularly, if there's a champ you want to learn how to play and Dyrus is playing the champ, you'll watch Dyrus. I've been watching Dyrus a lot lately because I want to learn Vladimir, but I usually don't watch his stream during scrims if he isn't playing the couple of champions I'm interested in lately. I usually default to watching TOO if I want to watch TSM play.


exactly my thought
I want to watch this scrim on the side of TSM and even if my favorite player (oddone) is not streaming im watching dyrus

Me too. Oddone > Dyrus > Chaox for me.
Moderator
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 21:19:07
March 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#2520
I just love CLG.Eu's attitude. When they were ganked bottom and Janna died:

"Oh, sorry about that."

"It's alright"

"Should have knocked Noct away"

"Yeah"

And they move on.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1060
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1060
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 39
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16451
Calm 2455
Horang2 337
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 86
Zeus 51
Trap 23
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4953
pashabiceps2180
Fnx 1522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu557
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1702
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo489
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
Dewaltoss91
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 38m
INu's Battles
15h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 38m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.