• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8116 users

[Discussion] Patch Notes - Page 80

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 118 Next
SQWKZ
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland720 Posts
April 26 2011 14:36 GMT
#1581
305 MS is not exactly fast. Having it is good, but they said the aim was to make him not so dependant on summoners, which 5 MS hardly accomplishes. Even with the unit collision thing, it's not going to make tha big of a difference. Flash is still mandatory, and not having ghost is doable, but hurts your game. Maybe if trample also gave a short burst of MS on a reasonably long cooldown.
So zen.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 26 2011 14:39 GMT
#1582
We need eitheer A. Better Galio skin or B. A Taric skin that doesn't make him look gay.

Seriously. Both of these characters' skins are horrible.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 26 2011 14:43 GMT
#1583
they fucked up fiddlesticks, you can never match the old ult damage with your shitty ap ratios
And all is illuminated.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
April 26 2011 14:46 GMT
#1584
I'm gonna goof around with Hybrid Ezreal and see how that works out.
Not sure on these GP changes at all really. I was like "whaaaaaat?" when I saw that they had actually DECREASED the amount of gold parrrley gave (I assumed when Phreak said changed he meant it would be increased) but whatever. I guess with the lower CD and what not it's all the more reason to go double philo on GP. In regards to his ult I think it'll just be even better to have that little sad mummy on your team.
And Xin Zhao huehueh.

My three favourite heroes to play all got buffed this patch. Huehueheu. o/ thanks Riot.



Retvrn to Forvms
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 26 2011 14:49 GMT
#1585
On April 26 2011 23:46 Chrispy wrote:
I'm gonna goof around with Hybrid Ezreal and see how that works out.
Not sure on these GP changes at all really. I was like "whaaaaaat?" when I saw that they had actually DECREASED the amount of gold parrrley gave (I assumed when Phreak said changed he meant it would be increased) but whatever. I guess with the lower CD and what not it's all the more reason to go double philo on GP. In regards to his ult I think it'll just be even better to have that little sad mummy on your team.
And Xin Zhao huehueh.

My three favourite heroes to play all got buffed this patch. Huehueheu. o/ thanks Riot.



who is the third?
i dont think anyone else got buffs besides XZ and ezreal
And all is illuminated.
Psyqo
Profile Joined November 2007
United States401 Posts
April 26 2011 14:50 GMT
#1586
Sona did, and she was already good. Now better. Yay.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 26 2011 14:51 GMT
#1587
oh sry right
sona!!!
And all is illuminated.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
April 26 2011 14:54 GMT
#1588
On April 26 2011 23:49 freelander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 23:46 Chrispy wrote:
I'm gonna goof around with Hybrid Ezreal and see how that works out.
Not sure on these GP changes at all really. I was like "whaaaaaat?" when I saw that they had actually DECREASED the amount of gold parrrley gave (I assumed when Phreak said changed he meant it would be increased) but whatever. I guess with the lower CD and what not it's all the more reason to go double philo on GP. In regards to his ult I think it'll just be even better to have that little sad mummy on your team.
And Xin Zhao huehueh.

My three favourite heroes to play all got buffed this patch. Huehueheu. o/ thanks Riot.



who is the third?
i dont think anyone else got buffs besides XZ and ezreal


Ehhh I kind of consider this GP change a buff? Maybe? Sorta? IDK I mean, maybe I'm putting too much faith in Riot here but his ult change better be good. It better be like "Oh god, I'm standing in GP's mini circle and I'm MELTING!!!!!!!!!"
Retvrn to Forvms
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
April 26 2011 15:14 GMT
#1589
Parley does more damage-over-time now at max level as long as the 30 damage you lost was less than 1/6 of its total damage ... which is literally always (you'd need 5 AD to break even, but it scales off of all AD). So I'd think that the new Q is basically always better in fights than the old Q.

Dunno what the rest of the changes add up to though.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 15:28:20
April 26 2011 15:15 GMT
#1590
This patch is OMFG RIOT what did you do!

The important shit to note in this patch. Exhaust's OP slow. Fear change OP. Alistar can spam his CC in fights more. Cait OP if she gets another buff. Fiddle so shit now. Sona OP soon again. Xin gud in jungle, maybe good, who knows. GP stronger, but no deny.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 26 2011 15:19 GMT
#1591
On April 26 2011 23:54 Chrispy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 23:49 freelander wrote:
On April 26 2011 23:46 Chrispy wrote:
I'm gonna goof around with Hybrid Ezreal and see how that works out.
Not sure on these GP changes at all really. I was like "whaaaaaat?" when I saw that they had actually DECREASED the amount of gold parrrley gave (I assumed when Phreak said changed he meant it would be increased) but whatever. I guess with the lower CD and what not it's all the more reason to go double philo on GP. In regards to his ult I think it'll just be even better to have that little sad mummy on your team.
And Xin Zhao huehueh.

My three favourite heroes to play all got buffed this patch. Huehueheu. o/ thanks Riot.



who is the third?
i dont think anyone else got buffs besides XZ and ezreal


Ehhh I kind of consider this GP change a buff? Maybe? Sorta? IDK I mean, maybe I'm putting too much faith in Riot here but his ult change better be good. It better be like "Oh god, I'm standing in GP's mini circle and I'm MELTING!!!!!!!!!"

dude it didn't kill blue wraith in the spotlight
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
April 26 2011 15:23 GMT
#1592
Suprise Suprise they didnt reduce the range on ryze Q. still able to harass anyone out of the lane without taking dmg in return.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
dismiss
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom3341 Posts
April 26 2011 15:28 GMT
#1593
I'm starting to think Riot is just trying to troll people with their "balance updates". ^o^
Failure to improve posting standards will result in a lengthy ban. I <crms_> !dumb <GeoffAnderson> crmsdota <crms_> damnit
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
April 26 2011 15:28 GMT
#1594
On April 27 2011 00:23 Gorsameth wrote:
Suprise Suprise they didnt reduce the range on ryze Q. still able to harass anyone out of the lane without taking dmg in return.


Sssh! Don't let people know about this, I need to keep abusing ryze to gain more ELO.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
zalz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Netherlands3704 Posts
April 26 2011 15:48 GMT
#1595
I am always suprised that there are people that consider Ryze balanced or even UP in his current state. Whenever i play him i get insane scores. I hear some bullshit how a bad early game leads to a bad end-game but honestly there is no situation in wich Ryze ever performs poorly, he always climbs back up. His damage is off the scales (highest of any caster i think) and you get to build tanky.

Makes me feel all skilled when i am reading that. In my heart of hearts however i know he's an OP champ waiting for a nerf stick.


Also decided to buy Brand, i can't for the life of me believe anyone would consider him balanced. The damage he pumps out is off the charts. I just completly crushed an enemy Karthus on mid and i always have big problems with playing against a Karthus. First game even.

Best of all though is his auto-atack. Holy shit i wish every champ had an atack animation like him. So smooth, so instant. Last hitting is so easy it's crazy.
rigwarl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States540 Posts
April 26 2011 16:02 GMT
#1596
If you find it hard to last hit with any champion I advise going into a custom and practicing it until you can do it perfectly (say, restarting until you get all the minions in the first 5 waves without using spells). It will probably only take you less than an hour, there's really no excuse to miss last hits due to animation.
Unentschieden
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany1471 Posts
April 26 2011 16:14 GMT
#1597
On April 26 2011 23:43 freelander wrote:
they fucked up fiddlesticks, you can never match the old ult damage with your shitty ap ratios


Fools that only compare abilities 1 to 1. Yeah Crowstorm was nerfed but it was good to move fiddles damage away from it. Long CD and heavy setup meant he was only really good every 3 minutes.
Dark Wind being more damaging and reliable will be a big help along with his considerable base stat buffs.
rigwarl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States540 Posts
April 26 2011 16:17 GMT
#1598
Not to mention crowstorm was only nerfed by 25 damage/tick per level (assuming you have zero AP), and the CD was reduced.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 16:31:17
April 26 2011 16:30 GMT
#1599
On April 26 2011 18:10 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 17:06 BlackPaladin wrote:
Trample simply makes me think of an ultralisk. o_o

And yeah with you being able to walk through creeps I'm sure you can fit in a single auto in there. So you only lose ~20 damage on your burst.

Ultralisks don't ignore unit collision, what are you thinking?


In sc2 Ultras can trample forcefields was what I was thinking. ;o

With the ryze nerfs: Riot likes to do things little by little when it comes to nerfing/buffing a champion, at least for the most part. So I expect more nerfs next patch.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 26 2011 16:33 GMT
#1600
The ryze nerf isn't enough but it clearly is a step in the right direction. 800 mana at lvl 1 was 80 bonus dmg, now it's only 64. Pretty significant nerf in the lategame as well. Of course the range is the main problem with the skill, but it's a step in the right direction.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 4m
The PondCast
20h 4m
INu's Battles
21h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.