• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12348 users

Lee Yeon Hee - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
June 04 2009 12:49 GMT
#41
is this another rate this girl thread? :S
This is my truth, tell me yours!
Onisparda
Profile Joined November 2008
Canada516 Posts
June 04 2009 12:58 GMT
#42
Isnt she the one that texted jaedong when he was in the finals?
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 12:59 GMT
#43
On June 04 2009 21:58 Onisparda wrote:
Isnt she the one that texted jaedong when he was in the finals?


what the fuck? can anyone confirm this
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
June 04 2009 13:03 GMT
#44
On June 04 2009 21:59 GiYoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:58 Onisparda wrote:
Isnt she the one that texted jaedong when he was in the finals?


what the fuck? can anyone confirm this


from memory the lecaf head coach's wife has some string pulling ability and got lee yeon hee to send jaedong a video message. she doesnt actually know him.
~
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
June 04 2009 13:05 GMT
#45

there's your girl, yeah she's cute.

What happened to cheon young or something like that (cant remember her name well)?
She was adorable + hot imo. People used to put her videos on TL from some korean gameshow, but they've been removed from Youtube.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
June 04 2009 13:08 GMT
#46
On June 04 2009 21:33 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:29 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:19 Conquest101 wrote:
Have to post in Giyom thread.

To be perfectly honest, I'd probably do the plastic dancing chick over Lee Yeon Hee, although she is very cute. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

Edit: Also lol.

then he goes "I can probably beat the four of you (me and 3 korean friends) in a 4:1 game as long as its not on hunters".


I think 9 out of 10+ of non koreans will pick the dancing chick over the cute one.


So im the 1/10 !

Of course, im chinese . . . but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

Sry i'm new but were you a progamer or something? Drinking with Savior . . .


wtf GRRR IS A LEGEND
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
June 04 2009 13:18 GMT
#47
On June 04 2009 22:03 Lachrymose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:59 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:58 Onisparda wrote:
Isnt she the one that texted jaedong when he was in the finals?


what the fuck? can anyone confirm this


from memory the lecaf head coach's wife has some string pulling ability and got lee yeon hee to send jaedong a video message. she doesnt actually know him.


But they are getting paired up?

I'd bang JD if I were Lee Yeon Hee
Mada Mada Dane
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
June 04 2009 13:26 GMT
#48
must post in this thread

I was thinking who the fuck does this nerd think he is, such a low postcount, yeah Im sure he drank with savior

then I actually read his name

gasp
Xusneb
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada612 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 13:30:45
June 04 2009 13:27 GMT
#49
On June 04 2009 22:08 alffla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:33 JieXian wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:29 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:19 Conquest101 wrote:
Have to post in Giyom thread.

To be perfectly honest, I'd probably do the plastic dancing chick over Lee Yeon Hee, although she is very cute. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

Edit: Also lol.

then he goes "I can probably beat the four of you (me and 3 korean friends) in a 4:1 game as long as its not on hunters".


I think 9 out of 10+ of non koreans will pick the dancing chick over the cute one.


So im the 1/10 !

Of course, im chinese . . . but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

Sry i'm new but were you a progamer or something? Drinking with Savior . . .


wtf GRRR IS A LEGEND


Yea honestly! I'm actually quite surprised at the general lack of enthusiasm in this thread... I saw Giyom posting and was like "OMG, GUILLAUME PATRY AHHHHH!!!111ONE THE MAN THE LEGEND". This man was a pioneer for progaming!

Then I read the lackluster responses. Is everyone that new to the scene or do ppl just not care? Anyways, hope you're doing well in Korea, Giyom. I remember one of the earliest VODs I ever watched was you beating HOTforever with pure zealots

EDIT: Oh I finally read the actual OP after changing my pants and I'll just say that both those girls are beautiful. But hey, (asian) celebrities have to be pretty, right? :p
If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy
nK)Duke
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany936 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 13:31:06
June 04 2009 13:30 GMT
#50
Post a pic of you with I love tl.net or didn't happen.
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
June 04 2009 13:31 GMT
#51
On June 04 2009 22:27 Xusneb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 22:08 alffla wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:33 JieXian wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:29 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:19 Conquest101 wrote:
Have to post in Giyom thread.

To be perfectly honest, I'd probably do the plastic dancing chick over Lee Yeon Hee, although she is very cute. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

Edit: Also lol.

then he goes "I can probably beat the four of you (me and 3 korean friends) in a 4:1 game as long as its not on hunters".


I think 9 out of 10+ of non koreans will pick the dancing chick over the cute one.


So im the 1/10 !

Of course, im chinese . . . but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

Sry i'm new but were you a progamer or something? Drinking with Savior . . .


wtf GRRR IS A LEGEND


Yea honestly! I'm actually quite surprised at the general lack of enthusiasm in this thread... I saw Giyom posting and was like "OMG, GUILLAUME PATRY AHHHHH!!!111ONE THE MAN THE LEGEND". This man was a pioneer for progaming!

Then I read the lackluster responses. Is everyone that new to the scene or do ppl just not care? Anyways, hope you're doing well in Korea, Giyom. I remember one of the earliest VODs I ever watched was you beating HOTforever with pure zealots

its a crime to not at least know the game vs zerglee on bladestorm. btw giyom, i'm sure everyone would be really interested if you did a rekrulesque blog on a typical day/week in korea.
#1 midas fan
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
June 04 2009 13:37 GMT
#52
Obligatory post in a Grrrr... thread.

Definitely find the second girl more attractive, I'll take real over plastic/fake any day.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
stafu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1196 Posts
June 04 2009 13:54 GMT
#53
On June 04 2009 21:17 nK)Duke wrote:
Yeah, Jaedongs girl.


Yep, I thought I recognized the name. She sent him a good-luck letter or talked to him on the phone or something before OSL right?
mIsUZu
Profile Joined August 2008
New Zealand528 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 14:05:23
June 04 2009 13:54 GMT
#54
Firstly, Han Chae Young (despite what she may look like now) is not plastic surgery girl. Go look her up photos before she devu'd and she was always well known for her clevage. As far as i know she only had 1 surgery on her eyes make those fake eyelid thing koreans are so crazy about. (well perhaps she had more but she looked way hotter before devu)

Secondly, Lee yeon hee is like 10yrs or something younger than Han Chae Young. She looks cute/hot now but when she reaches Han Chae Young's age, she'll be more or less similar state, if not worse. But I have many friends who are obssesed with her so hands up there.

Thirdly, I think the celebrity you're looking for is Chae Yeon, big time singer in Korea, who's also known for her love in games, esp starcraft. Lol and I think there were celebrity casual gaming teams that play sc and cs but mainly these are the commedians and few female celebrities.

Anyways do post more, always entertaining hearing what the ex-progamers are up to in Korea. Good to hear you saying you'll play sc2 when it comes out.

PS: If you continued to play this game till now, would you be able to compete with likes of JD, Bisu and Flash etc?? Just curious, cause most (including savior, nada) old gamers who were so dominant/good at his time seem to be sturggling to compete with these new young geniuses. Is it the just the shear difference in age or just game has evolved so much to the point where it's almost impossible for the old gamers to still be good???

edit:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
left:graduation right:current


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Why So Serious?!
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 04 2009 14:01 GMT
#55
On June 04 2009 22:54 theKnife wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:17 nK)Duke wrote:
Yeah, Jaedongs girl.


Yep, I thought I recognized the name. She sent him a good-luck letter or talked to him on the phone or something before OSL right?

Sent a message to Jaedong through the coach (or his wife, forgot)
POGGERS
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 04 2009 14:03 GMT
#56
I want to go drinking with sAviOr!

I'm envious...


Also, I'm going to say that I'd totally rather have a real chick than a fake plastic'd up one.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
June 04 2009 14:03 GMT
#57
You have good taste GiYoM. I don't have any sort of asian fever, but this chick is indeed cute.

P.s. I had the honor of playing DotA with Mr. GiYoM so ha! You all can envy me.
Complete the cycle!
no_comprender
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia91 Posts
June 04 2009 14:04 GMT
#58
On June 04 2009 21:11 GiYoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:05 no_comprender wrote:
seems like in asia the plain but flawless girls are considered the most beautiful whereas mutants like fergie from the black eyed peas can get away with showing their face on television in the west because she has a slammin body


Miho in Sin City movie, Lucy Liu from Charlie's angels and Tila Tequila are considered ugly but pretty much everyone here. And I agree. I don't find them attractive at all. Weird eh. I have a lot of korean culture in me but I don't know why or when my taste in women changed. This is a frequent topic (do I like Korean-style beautiful girls or western-style) for a conversation when I drink with my Korean friends.
i can understand not thinking tila tequila is hot since she kinda looks like an alien, and miho from sin city is half white and also looks kinda odd. i'm guessing the lucy liu hate is because her jaw and other features are too defined?

which white celebrities do asian guys in asia consider the most beautiful? asian guys i know in australia like girls like kiera knightly, rachel bilson, jessica alba etc who are all slim and cute so i assume it's along those lines. they also are suckers for blondes

specifically i wonder what koreans think of scarlett johansson, i could see it going either way. shes got great skin + is blonde and generally looks pretty radiant. but then again her facial shape is pretty unusual so i could also see them being unimpressed
~2000 iccup z player, msg if you want to have a few games
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 04 2009 14:07 GMT
#59
tila tequila is ugly as sin.
mIsUZu
Profile Joined August 2008
New Zealand528 Posts
June 04 2009 14:08 GMT
#60
On June 04 2009 23:04 no_comprender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 21:11 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:05 no_comprender wrote:
seems like in asia the plain but flawless girls are considered the most beautiful whereas mutants like fergie from the black eyed peas can get away with showing their face on television in the west because she has a slammin body


Miho in Sin City movie, Lucy Liu from Charlie's angels and Tila Tequila are considered ugly but pretty much everyone here. And I agree. I don't find them attractive at all. Weird eh. I have a lot of korean culture in me but I don't know why or when my taste in women changed. This is a frequent topic (do I like Korean-style beautiful girls or western-style) for a conversation when I drink with my Korean friends.
i can understand not thinking tila tequila is hot since she kinda looks like an alien, and miho from sin city is half white and also looks kinda odd. i'm guessing the lucy liu hate is because her jaw and other features are too defined?

which white celebrities do asian guys in asia consider the most beautiful? asian guys i know in australia like girls like kiera knightly, rachel bilson, jessica alba etc who are all slim and cute so i assume it's along those lines. they also are suckers for blondes

specifically i wonder what koreans think of scarlett johansson, i could see it going either way. shes got great skin + is blonde and generally looks pretty radiant. but then again her facial shape is pretty unusual so i could also see them being unimpressed


marilyn monroe

odri hepburn

angelina jolie

jessica alba

keira knightly

are some of the names i hear quite often in korea
Why So Serious?!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48724
Calm 3057
Bisu 1426
FanTaSy 466
firebathero 153
actioN 152
Sea.KH 52
Free 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
[ Show more ]
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1170
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m4973
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo764
Beastyqt687
Khaldor509
olofmeister481
Mlord476
KnowMe294
crisheroes206
Livibee117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
OSC
5h 55m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.