• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:30
CEST 01:30
KST 08:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12550 users

Lee Yeon Hee - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
June 04 2009 15:30 GMT
#81
woot! I was reading trough the thread and was like, "hmmmm, is that Grrrr?" Since of nick, GiYom. But then I saw he only had 16 posts. and it couldnt be him. But hasnt Grrr been a part of TL.net before NOW?? Since Rekrul is like the man pokerface himself here lol. Guess not. Well, Hi Guillaume Patry!! how come you live all this time in korea and not heard of this chick!??
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
June 04 2009 15:30 GMT
#82
keira knightly is definetively pretty
Teamliquidian townie
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
June 04 2009 15:31 GMT
#83
Dancing one - One night
Lee Yeon Hee - Lifetime

Is it possible to take both of them? In that order please.

@ Giyom - Hello :D
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
June 04 2009 15:54 GMT
#84
Should definitely post more!
ya had ya shot kid!
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
June 04 2009 16:14 GMT
#85
For some reason, i just don't get into the whole "pretty celebrity worship" type thing (not to try insulting you guys or anything). I prefer looking at girls I would see normally that I think are pretty/attractive (such as my girlfriend). Worship for reasons other then attractiveness is totally different though.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
June 04 2009 16:15 GMT
#86
this thread contains
cute girls
giyom
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
June 04 2009 17:52 GMT
#87
lol sup
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
June 04 2009 17:55 GMT
#88
wow this thread is depressing rofl
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
June 04 2009 17:56 GMT
#89
Good. 9.5/10
intensely korean looking
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
June 04 2009 17:59 GMT
#90
Vicky Zhao imo
[image loading]
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
June 04 2009 17:59 GMT
#91
Honestly I don't care too much about the girls. They're both very hot, no question, but I don't see much point in trying to rate them or decide which is prettier.

Giyom, something I've always wondered is, what made you decide to go to Korea in the first place? Did you know that progaming would become big there, or was it just a random decision on your part?
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
June 04 2009 17:59 GMT
#92
She was quite pretty in A Millionaire's First Love...
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
June 04 2009 18:03 GMT
#93
Plasticky girls are the shit

but I always end up dating/liking cutesy types ._.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
June 04 2009 18:09 GMT
#94
On June 05 2009 00:14 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 22:08 alffla wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:33 JieXian wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:29 GiYoM wrote:
On June 04 2009 21:19 Conquest101 wrote:
Have to post in Giyom thread.

To be perfectly honest, I'd probably do the plastic dancing chick over Lee Yeon Hee, although she is very cute. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

Edit: Also lol.

then he goes "I can probably beat the four of you (me and 3 korean friends) in a 4:1 game as long as its not on hunters".


I think 9 out of 10+ of non koreans will pick the dancing chick over the cute one.


So im the 1/10 !

Of course, im chinese . . . but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

Sry i'm new but were you a progamer or something? Drinking with Savior . . .


wtf GRRR IS A LEGEND


Ohhhh! I dont know who is giyom. As for Grr, definitely! From old vids and highlights. . .

Ermm, from National Geo's documentary of SC feat. Xellos, is he the one who works as a cashier?


in that vid he is the one that buys that korean food, then shows his apartment and so on
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 04 2009 18:10 GMT
#95
On June 04 2009 21:44 azndsh wrote:
post more giyom, you always seem like an interesting guy

second girl is better, but then again I was raised Chinese


I agree that giyom should post more, and that the second girl looks better than the first. The second girl is even my age ^^
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7661 Posts
June 04 2009 18:16 GMT
#96
As far as the girls go, for what I would use them for, they are both equal, but the second one is better looking.

I had to post something in a grrr.... blog lol, I mean god damn I was reading battles reports and game summaries the first time you went to korea.

Baller.
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
June 04 2009 18:24 GMT
#97
That first girl in the video is a HORRIBLE dancer, wow. And I'm a white guy so that's really saying something.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 18:25:24
June 04 2009 18:24 GMT
#98
-.-
Moderator
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 18:36:53
June 04 2009 18:32 GMT
#99
She was good in East of Eden. Great engrish :D
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
June 04 2009 18:33 GMT
#100
On June 05 2009 02:59 d.arkive wrote:
She was quite pretty in A Millionaire's First Love...


Short Hair >>>>>>>
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.