• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:30
CEST 01:30
KST 08:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12629 users

Lee Yeon Hee - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
June 04 2009 21:10 GMT
#121
needs more pics of giyom and rekrul together
Moderator<:3-/-<
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
June 04 2009 21:31 GMT
#122
On June 05 2009 02:59 floor exercise wrote:
Vicky Zhao imo
[image loading]


Wow, really pretty.O_O!
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 21:39:05
June 04 2009 21:38 GMT
#123
i like 김소은 for some funky reason
oh and 강민경 ;o
Commentator
xJacky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
China375 Posts
June 04 2009 21:54 GMT
#124
watch east of eden, or a millionaires first love. shes in it. EoE is a REALLy good drama at the beggning :\ it got worse and worse. but yeah shes hella like my type too :D
cute short innocent asian girl.
Love was supposed to be something women chased, not men. - Neil Strauss
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
June 04 2009 21:56 GMT
#125
On June 05 2009 06:05 Straylight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2009 03:24 Ingenol wrote:
That first girl in the video is a HORRIBLE dancer, wow. And I'm a white guy so that's really saying something.


Yeah that was awful D:


Dancing was pretty horrid but

bounce

bounce
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
June 04 2009 22:28 GMT
#126
I concur with Guillaume about taste in women, especially Korean ones. I prefer the more cute ones to the ones that have the look at me I'm freaking hot. I personally am a huge fan of YounHa, people say she's not hot and I agree. But she's damn cute and I prefer that.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Wotans_Fire
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom294 Posts
June 04 2009 22:42 GMT
#127
I think its odd that the starcraft community is obsessed with asian girls but maybe that is the desire to have a pro gamer offspring or something? Personally it's not for me I'll leave asian girls to asians.

Can you tell me more about savior?
"OMG this is pivotal!" ~ Tasteless "Indeed" ~ Artosis
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 22:55:01
June 04 2009 22:46 GMT
#128
Oh damn! I knew it was Grrrr when I saw his username!

Progamer love <3

and cute asian girl love of course! <3

I think Jun Ji-Hyun, Son Ye-Jin, and Moon Geun Young are very cute! Their movies are awesome. Too bad they are pretty much all too old for me.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28909 Posts
June 04 2009 22:51 GMT
#129
thats funny
seems like pretty korean girls are what I personally consider "boring-pretty"
i much prefer someone with really really pretty eyes but some kinda fucked things than there just being nothing wrong
Moderator
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 04 2009 23:08 GMT
#130
On June 05 2009 07:51 Liquid`Drone wrote:
thats funny
seems like pretty korean girls are what I personally consider "boring-pretty"
i much prefer someone with really really pretty eyes but some kinda fucked things than there just being nothing wrong


This!.

On June 05 2009 06:38 GTR wrote:
i like 김소은 for some funky reason
oh and 강민경 ;o



What?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
June 04 2009 23:29 GMT
#131
Your fantasy team sucks Guillaume.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
June 04 2009 23:59 GMT
#132
On June 05 2009 02:55 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
wow this thread is depressing rofl
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
FastEddieV
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States614 Posts
June 05 2009 00:02 GMT
#133
On June 05 2009 07:42 Wotans_Fire wrote:
I think its odd that the starcraft community is obsessed with asian girls but maybe that is the desire to have a pro gamer offspring or something? Personally it's not for me I'll leave asian girls to asians.


And yet, when the community gets one on TV involved directly with bringing English Starcraft content to them, they whine and holler and demand she be removed? Even when she's a contributing member to the community and this site in particular? Funny stuff. FLAME ON!

Sup GiYom. Glad to have you around.
platinum? more like leaf
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-05 00:06:24
June 05 2009 00:05 GMT
#134
At first i thought almost all the Asian girls looked the same.... But exposure to Starcraft/Korean culture has given me the power to differentiate. Both girls are good - but yes the first one has an air about her "OMG I am sooo hawt - so if you don't rank 12/10 in hawtness and gorgeousness don't come near me." Which is pissing off.

If she has Paris Hilton's brains aswell - I will most likely be inclined to kill her before she reproduces.


[Edit] GRRRRR.......!!!~!~~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! There is no end to fanboism. So forgive me.
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-05 00:07:34
June 05 2009 00:07 GMT
#135
On June 05 2009 05:26 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2009 05:17 rushz0rz wrote:
To be honest, I just don't really find Korean girls, or any Asian girls, to be that attractive.

And wow, GiYoM posts.

Okay awesome we were all hanging on to the edge of our seats.
+ Show Spoiler +
Lol sorry to be a dick I know people are putting their preferences here, but the wording of your post makes it seem like we were all waiting for you to post and clear up our guesses.


Like how? All he said is that he doesn't like asians and he added the "to be honest" because 99% of the people agreed with giyom. Not saying they might actually disagree, but after all he's kind of a celebrity for us so there probably is a fair share of people who would just quote his posts without reading them.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-05 00:29:14
June 05 2009 00:11 GMT
#136
On June 05 2009 06:56 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2009 06:05 Straylight wrote:
On June 05 2009 03:24 Ingenol wrote:
That first girl in the video is a HORRIBLE dancer, wow. And I'm a white guy so that's really saying something.


Yeah that was awful D:


Dancing was pretty horrid but

bounce

bounce


:D


Oh man giyoms posts about korea kinda depress me, makes me hate the fact that I as a half Korean dont speak any fucking Korean :S
Such a great country and I always feel great when Im there but when you cant really talk to anyone..arg
beep boop
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-05 00:18:01
June 05 2009 00:14 GMT
#137
Hmm, I guess I must be in the white guy minority: I definitely don't have a thing for asian girls. I'm not turned off by them by any means, but I look at this Lee Yeon Hee chick and think 'eh, not bad, 6.5/10'

On June 05 2009 07:51 Liquid`Drone wrote:
thats funny
seems like pretty korean girls are what I personally consider "boring-pretty"
i much prefer someone with really really pretty eyes but some kinda fucked things than there just being nothing wrong


This. I look at her and think she looks very... plain? Oh well, each to their own.

And awesome to see Grrrr... posting; takes me back to when I was so obsessed with this game. The 'Bisu' of my 'generation'.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
June 05 2009 00:39 GMT
#138
On June 04 2009 21:27 GiYoM wrote:
... after I have a few drinks with a girl, I'll say something like 'if you just fixed your nose you'd be pretty'. She most common answer I get to that is "I know, I want to get surgery. Then sometimes the conversation goes towards "Do you have money (buy me a nosejob)" or "What about you, did u do your nose? I like you nose. Foreigners have good looking noses. *giggles* "


This is what I love about the culture. Korean girls are good like that.

Savior wants to 4v1 you and some friends? Did I read that correctly? lmao.

Baller.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28909 Posts
June 05 2009 00:44 GMT
#139
i think the girl posted is very pretty in the first picture though, but thats because she has a nice smile and nice eyes, not because of her "flawlessness". in fact I think her nose looks slightly "unstraight" (so slight that it cant be called crooked) and this actually makes her prettier. :<
Moderator
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
June 05 2009 00:45 GMT
#140
On June 05 2009 06:38 GTR wrote:
i like 김소은 for some funky reason
oh and 강민경 ;o

Kim so eun is my favorite also, shes super cute
I also like yoon eun hye she's amazingly pretty
You can't fight the feeling.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 353
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1166
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• Sammyuel 34
• musti20045 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1206
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.