• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Lee Yeon Hee

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 11:49 GMT
#1
This afternoon I woke up hung over. I had the honor of drinking with Zerg legend Savior last night. We went to RS, RS and then nightclub. We had a great time. I was surprised that none of the booking girls/room saloon girls recognized him. Our waiters/dea ri drivers were excited to see him of course.

There was no new pro league games on my TV to watch. Savior told me he was gonna be on MBCgame today so I decided to watch him. I dont have MBCgame on my TV so I needed to go on the internet. There was no game on, just some bracket drawing stuff. Boring. I was about to go back to sleep when I saw a link at the bottom of the MBCgame.co.kr page that said "한채영" with a nice picture. Han Chae Young is a hot Korean actress with fake tits.
Thats her:

She's a hot plastic model-like woman. But she's not my type (it's easy to be picky when rating celebrities. I'd do her in a heartbeat.) I like more "real" looking girls.

So i started looking at more random pictures of celebrities and I came across this girl i had never seen before that is exactly my type. Thats Lee Yeon Hee 이연희. There was more pictures of her than any other celebrities, even more than Kim Tae Hee 김태희 (regarded by many in Korea as Korea's most beautiful woman).

Here she is, Lee Yeon Hee:

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


She looks like a real girl. Her beauty doesn't scream "I'm a bitch" but rather "I'm a nice girl". I like that about her. I navered her and found out she was born in 1988 and started her acting career in 2001.

She's very Korean looking. What do u guys think?
Want? or No like?
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 04 2009 11:53 GMT
#2
hello giyom
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 11:54 GMT
#3
hi
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:55 GMT
#4
Savior has no motivation to get good any more huh?
No I'm never serious.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 11:56:57
June 04 2009 11:56 GMT
#5
wait, what? you hung out with Savior? nice

she's alright, has the 'girl next door' look imo.

On June 04 2009 20:55 Nytefish wrote:
Savior has no motivation to get good any more huh?


hahahaha
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 04 2009 11:56 GMT
#6
On June 04 2009 20:55 Nytefish wrote:
Savior has no motivation to get good any more huh?

I have high motivation to do well in uni... Doesnt mean im going to completely stop seeing/drinking with friends....

And sure, that girls very cute, but nothing super amazing thread worthy tbh... 9/10.
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 11:56 GMT
#7
2009-06-04 오후 8:05:53 Dan - Korea Yom lol
2009-06-04 오후 8:06:01 Dan - Korea Yom LOL
2009-06-04 오후 8:06:04 Dan - Korea Yom every time i see u post
2009-06-04 오후 8:06:05 Dan - Korea Yom i laugh
2009-06-04 오후 8:06:09 Dan - Korea Yom GiYoM is funny to me

This is the reason for this post.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 04 2009 11:58 GMT
#8
i also only post to make rekrul laugh
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 11:59 GMT
#9
On June 04 2009 20:55 Nytefish wrote:
Savior has no motivation to get good any more huh?


Not at all. He drinks but he never gets too drunk. He has never blacked out from alcohol. He drank a lot too. I didn't expect that from a skinny guy like him. Also he didn't have any games today so I don't see the harm in partying a little.
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
June 04 2009 12:00 GMT
#10
nah living in Korea must really be great...
fromis_9 enjoyer
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
June 04 2009 12:02 GMT
#11
lol 이연희 looks good for sure. your description of her is exactly what i would thnik of her ; o
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
no_comprender
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia91 Posts
June 04 2009 12:05 GMT
#12
seems like in asia the plain but flawless girls are considered the most beautiful whereas mutants like fergie from the black eyed peas can get away with showing their face on television in the west because she has a slammin body
~2000 iccup z player, msg if you want to have a few games
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
June 04 2009 12:05 GMT
#13
On June 04 2009 21:00 lxginverse wrote:
nah living in Korea must really be great...


I can't leave Korea for a long period. I get homesick. So does Rekrul. He was supposed to go to Vegas after Taiwan/Macau but instead he's back to Korea for a solid 2 weeks of drinking. Elky's coming here after the world series and Fredrik/Sven (the old gamers from norway) are coming to visit us again this summer too.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 12:08:39
June 04 2009 12:06 GMT
#14
This thread is a 10/10 thread, if only because the OP drinks with (Z)sAviOr.

As for the actual topic, yeah, I agree with you. She's cute, and seems innocent. I don't know what to say other than that.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
June 04 2009 12:06 GMT
#15
이연희 is great... fresh and innocent looking

but

ive got the hots for her... -> 이시영
fromis_9 enjoyer
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
June 04 2009 12:09 GMT
#16
imho she looks TOO honest and plain and stuff. you know
too innocent.

and it isn't that type of girl who just looks innocent but is wild if you really know her.
she seems really innocent T___T

Needs a bit more "bitchness"
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
June 04 2009 12:11 GMT
#17
On June 04 2009 20:59 GiYoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 20:55 Nytefish wrote:
Savior has no motivation to get good any more huh?


Not at all. He drinks but he never gets too drunk. He has never blacked out from alcohol. He drank a lot too. I didn't expect that from a skinny guy like him. Also he didn't have any games today so I don't see the harm in partying a little.


Seems like the only way to be top nowadays is to practice in almost every waking minute.
No I'm never serious.
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-04 12:12:30
June 04 2009 12:11 GMT
#18
On June 04 2009 21:05 no_comprender wrote:
seems like in asia the plain but flawless girls are considered the most beautiful whereas mutants like fergie from the black eyed peas can get away with showing their face on television in the west because she has a slammin body


Miho in Sin City movie, Lucy Liu from Charlie's angels and Tila Tequila are considered ugly but pretty much everyone here. And I agree. I don't find them attractive at all. Weird eh. I have a lot of korean culture in me but I don't know why or when my taste in women changed. This is a frequent topic (do I like Korean-style beautiful girls or western-style) for a conversation when I drink with my Korean friends.
nK)Duke
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany936 Posts
June 04 2009 12:17 GMT
#19
Yeah, Jaedongs girl.
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
June 04 2009 12:17 GMT
#20
I like her, I think you have good taste.
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 90
Codebar 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 24
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7462
Dendi1212
Counter-Strike
fl0m2510
byalli1105
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns39099
singsing2328
Liquid`RaSZi921
B2W.Neo645
Beastyqt435
Happy275
Mlord275
Pyrionflax248
Hui .215
Khaldor140
Chillindude25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV496
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1434
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
OSC
9h 15m
Replay Cast
9h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.