• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

LOST Season 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
January 21 2009 20:29 GMT
#21
jaja have to agree

Season 3 sucked something fearsome
4 ..was meh

1 was by far the best.. TTwTT
cw)minsean(ru
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-21 20:32:22
January 21 2009 20:31 GMT
#22
if you live in PST, you can probably download the eps before the it starts live.

I hope Desmond shows up somewhere again.
FBS1
Profile Joined April 2003
United Kingdom875 Posts
January 21 2009 20:31 GMT
#23
They were all great, bring on S5!
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
January 21 2009 20:31 GMT
#24
i need streaming i cant wait_T_T_T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
January 21 2009 20:33 GMT
#25
I'd have to disagree.
It's not about seasons.
All Ben episodes are the best.
Ben wins at lost.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Ichigo1234551
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States649 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-21 20:36:11
January 21 2009 20:34 GMT
#26
I cant wait. Freaking Lost is like the best show on TV right now. Everything fit together its not like Heroes where its just shit.

+ Show Spoiler +
I love desmond and penny. I cried in the episode lol.
the one where he called her on the phone and she answered. I think desmond has to go back to the island.
I WILL DESTROY YOU IN 2009 OK???????????????
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
January 21 2009 20:39 GMT
#27
+ Show Spoiler +
Desmond > Jack
Penny > Kate
their story rapes that whole gay love triangle they have. It evokes no emotion. When he called her it was awesome & had emotion oozing from it.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
January 21 2009 20:42 GMT
#28
I love LOST. I just wish I didn't know it existed until it was all over, so I could watch them all at once. My memory is terrible, so I forget like 80% of what happened in the past 4 seasons. D=...
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
January 21 2009 21:24 GMT
#29
damn lost is awsome but im working tonight im going to miss it i watched the past 4 seasons online last month so i guess ill just wait for it to come online
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
January 21 2009 21:26 GMT
#30
On January 22 2009 05:33 MYM.Testie wrote:
I'd have to disagree.
It's not about seasons.
All Ben episodes are the best.
Ben wins at lost.


lol when ben was first introduced i hated him he looked like an ugly rat and he was so annoying. But as the episodes went on he became more and more awsome. Its the complete opposite with Jack, he became more and more annoying
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
January 21 2009 21:37 GMT
#31
Not pumped, kind of anxious about it epic failing.
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
January 21 2009 21:43 GMT
#32
i agree the first season was by far the best, but i'm totally hooked on.

jacks just turned into a whiny little bitch
Dwell
lakrismamma
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden543 Posts
January 21 2009 21:54 GMT
#33
Gonna wachit on bigsreen in school on friday if I can get the movie room!
I hear thunder but theres no rain. This type of thunder breaks walls and window panes.
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
January 21 2009 21:58 GMT
#34
hmmm, I haven't watch since the 2nd season. I don't suppose anyone can give a quick rundown of what the plot is?

We ever figure out what those shadow things are?
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
January 21 2009 21:59 GMT
#35
On January 22 2009 05:42 Mikilatov wrote:
I love LOST. I just wish I didn't know it existed until it was all over, so I could watch them all at once. My memory is terrible, so I forget like 80% of what happened in the past 4 seasons. D=...
Yeah, me too! It sucks that it's been like a year since season 4 ended
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
January 21 2009 22:06 GMT
#36
On January 22 2009 06:58 Spike wrote:
hmmm, I haven't watch since the 2nd season. I don't suppose anyone can give a quick rundown of what the plot is?

We ever figure out what those shadow things are?


i dont even remember what those "shadow things" you speak of are.

to be honest, missing two seasons is kinda a big deal, and its best if you just start watching season three right now
Dwell
FBS1
Profile Joined April 2003
United Kingdom875 Posts
January 21 2009 22:07 GMT
#37
shadow things = smoke monster?
Chewits
Profile Joined September 2006
Northern Ireland1200 Posts
January 21 2009 22:08 GMT
#38
Bahhh.We got to wait untill Sunday for us in the UK!
Whats the altitude?
SoDrunk
Profile Joined September 2004
United Kingdom291 Posts
January 21 2009 22:25 GMT
#39
Looking forward to it, gonna need to go recap first tho.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 21 2009 22:48 GMT
#40
Well, for everyone saying the first season was the best I don't think anyone would disagree with you. Everything was still a mystery and things were still left to be uncovered. It might be different if you went back and watched it now knowing what you already know.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
7h
Afreeca Starleague
18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.