• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7500 users

Who is BuGzlToOnl ? - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
December 07 2008 05:24 GMT
#141
Is it ok for mods that I spam the shit out of him with PMs?
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
December 07 2008 05:25 GMT
#142
On December 07 2008 13:02 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2008 12:57 Cascade wrote:
He is still going strong it seems. :o
Just had this conversation before he brutally dumped me.

I also noticed how i suddenly became much more heavy on smilie usage.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
:r

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
, ! ?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
, --> ?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
-->

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
!!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
:z

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Man, do you ever like sleep?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:



Lol i can actually follow that conversation

hey i can follow it too cooool
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 07 2008 05:28 GMT
#143
On December 07 2008 14:24 Folca wrote:
Is it ok for mods that I spam the shit out of him with PMs?


You mean you haven't spammed him to hell yet?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
December 07 2008 05:49 GMT
#144
I think I meet him in vegas 2004 he was wearing pajama pants if i remeber correctly.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
December 07 2008 06:29 GMT
#145
I think I froze his computer because I sent so much smileys
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
December 07 2008 06:38 GMT
#146
On December 07 2008 15:29 Folca wrote:
I think I froze his computer because I sent so much smileys


I think I sent more.
Hi.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 07 2008 06:50 GMT
#147
lol wtf
Teamliquidian townie
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 07 2008 06:58 GMT
#148
PM THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 07 2008 07:13 GMT
#149
k
Teamliquidian townie
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
December 07 2008 07:29 GMT
#150
i love this thread

makes me smilie
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
December 07 2008 07:32 GMT
#151
Wow.


Somehow I missed this thread until just now.
parasite
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
December 07 2008 12:00 GMT
#152
Have we established his identity yet?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
December 07 2008 12:08 GMT
#153
i want pm's too (
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
December 07 2008 12:10 GMT
#154
oh wait so that smiley face he pm'd me earlier today wasn't just cus i'm special? DAMNIT
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 07 2008 21:51 GMT
#155
I only sent him back 2PMs and I assure you they didn't have faces after that I called it quits.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
December 07 2008 21:58 GMT
#156
--- Nuked ---
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
December 07 2008 22:23 GMT
#157
On December 06 2008 04:48 Lemonwalrus wrote:


Edit: Maybe he has been kidnapped and only has access to a computer with a keyboard that has 9 0 and colon/semicolon keys operational. He needs your help, man.

looool
I'm like, the coolest
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 07 2008 22:40 GMT
#158
On December 08 2008 06:58 boesthius wrote:
that's because no one likes you jay

no

one
BuGzlToOnl likes me
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
December 07 2008 22:50 GMT
#159
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
December 07 2008 22:56 GMT
#160
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko935
B2W.Neo709
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 16m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.