• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 25

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
July 10 2008 12:39 GMT
#481
cow bringing the hurt
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
July 10 2008 13:05 GMT
#482
actually since i'm bored i'll start picking out posts in this thread and share my posting expertise with y'all
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
July 10 2008 13:18 GMT
#483
On July 07 2008 01:17 Pads wrote:
I give my self like, 5 because all i do is post one liners with usless content.

edit: actually it's not


you're right, that's all you do and it isn't enough to merit a 5, especially considering the fact you've had warnings and temp bans

so here's another one

On July 10 2008 08:54 HamerD wrote:
2-3, occasional useful post, 90% argumentative pointless tosh, 90% one liner support for topics that i like. I'd ban me.


yep one more disaster piece like that ron paul blog and you're out of here, permanently

On July 07 2008 02:08 Raithed wrote:
going to be honest here, i see myself going for a 2day temp ban or something just because i, most of the time, post in hype threads / blogs that make utter NONSENSE and/or make retarded blogs myself. during the past few months ive been making one liners; worse: one word one liners.

from blogs:

Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 15:54 Raithed wrote:
drunkeeeeyyy


Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 23:07 Raithed wrote:
thread fails without pics.


Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 05:07 Raithed wrote:
LOL 5/5
WOULD READ AGAIN.


from threads:

Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 02:43 Raithed wrote:
wow.... piece o shit.

from the YT getting owned thread.

so i would really think im one of those posters that lurk and when one is excited, they would caps lock engaged and type multitude of one-liners. im willing to change!

ps; idk how to rate myself, probably a 1.


correct, all i ever see you do is post trash in the blog section
either start saying meaningful shit or don't say anything at all because the next ban is gonna be a shovel to the head
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 10 2008 13:41 GMT
#484
God whoever thought of modding cow must be a very very smart cookie. TL smells cleaner already.
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
July 10 2008 14:07 GMT
#485
Ill give myself a 5.5. Not a lot of constructive posts, but im not rude and I dont flame people either. Gotta count for something.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
July 10 2008 14:14 GMT
#486
On July 10 2008 22:18 vGl-CoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2008 01:17 Pads wrote:
I give my self like, 5 because all i do is post one liners with usless content.

edit: actually it's not


you're right, that's all you do and it isn't enough to merit a 5, especially considering the fact you've had warnings and temp bans

so here's another one


I've known Pads for a few years now and I feel I ought to speak in his defence. He's just an average Starcraft fan. He's always mannered and uses this site actively for information about the proscene, foreigner events and tournaments and strategy help. Although he doesn't contribute much he's largely a lurker and I feel you do an injustice to him to single him out. He doesn't one liner every topic and his post count reflects how little he spams. It's actually relatively hard to make big posts if you don't pick fights in the general forum.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 10 2008 14:31 GMT
#487
and in kwark's defense he is a red coat with an amazingly thick accent (has jamie pwned) and is adorable in every sense. Don't shovel his head. Just tickle his belly until his already red cheeks turn more red please.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 10 2008 14:36 GMT
#488
On July 07 2008 05:05 UmmTheHobo wrote:
I rate myself a 3. I do too many unfunny one liners/sarcasms. Maybe instead of trying to be funny, which I fail at over the internet ( I am a pretty funny person IRL) I should contribute to the conversation, and add little funnies in the middle.

EDIT: I also took a jab at FrozenAbiter, Which most likely was a retarded idea. I did say I was sorry though :3

Taking jabs at me is about as dangerous as taking jabs at a nun ;p
I've banned like 5 people total, and I think 2 of them where spammers and one of them was a chinese spambot.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
July 10 2008 14:36 GMT
#489
On July 10 2008 23:14 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2008 22:18 vGl-CoW wrote:
On July 07 2008 01:17 Pads wrote:
I give my self like, 5 because all i do is post one liners with usless content.

edit: actually it's not


you're right, that's all you do and it isn't enough to merit a 5, especially considering the fact you've had warnings and temp bans

so here's another one


I've known Pads for a few years now and I feel I ought to speak in his defence. He's just an average Starcraft fan. He's always mannered and uses this site actively for information about the proscene, foreigner events and tournaments and strategy help. Although he doesn't contribute much he's largely a lurker and I feel you do an injustice to him to single him out. He doesn't one liner every topic and his post count reflects how little he spams. It's actually relatively hard to make big posts if you don't pick fights in the general forum.


he's by no means terrible but he definitely is subpar and has already received two tempbans for posting nothing but one liners

since he posted here i decided to be pretty lenient, especially considering ~THE PURGE~ and all
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
July 10 2008 14:45 GMT
#490
On July 10 2008 23:31 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
and in kwark's defense he is a red coat with an amazingly thick accent (has jamie pwned) and is adorable in every sense. Don't shovel his head. Just tickle his belly until his already red cheeks turn more red please.

<3
Jamie is a northerner. I'm a southerner. The accents are rather distinct. Fortunately none of you guys have any accent at all.....
My wcg opponent tonight is a random player but I hear his zerg is his best. Up for warming me up on peaks? The game is 22CET.

As for Pads, he's been at tl as long as I have (I started bw about 2 weeks after he did and we both joined the same clan) and posted far less. Even if it is mostly one liners he hardly spams them and when you're only really looking at tournaments and tl events one liners are generally appropriate. It's when you start arguing with inc over whether German is a nationality, an ethnicity or both (and where Tuetonic comes into it) that posts start lengthening.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
July 10 2008 15:08 GMT
#491
TL has proven itself to be very resilient, i'm sure we'll find some way to cope with pads being gone for 48 hours
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-10 15:27:57
July 10 2008 15:19 GMT
#492
On July 10 2008 23:45 Kwark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2008 23:31 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
and in kwark's defense he is a red coat with an amazingly thick accent (has jamie pwned) and is adorable in every sense. Don't shovel his head. Just tickle his belly until his already red cheeks turn more red please.

<3
Jamie is a northerner. I'm a southerner. The accents are rather distinct. Fortunately none of you guys have any accent at all.....
My wcg opponent tonight is a random player but I hear his zerg is his best. Up for warming me up on peaks? The game is 22CET.

As for Pads, he's been at tl as long as I have (I started bw about 2 weeks after he did and we both joined the same clan) and posted far less. Even if it is mostly one liners he hardly spams them and when you're only really looking at tournaments and tl events one liners are generally appropriate. It's when you start arguing with inc over whether German is a nationality, an ethnicity or both (and where Tuetonic comes into it) that posts start lengthening.


I do have a talent for drawing people out and them getting banned.. but the "I have a talent" part is misleading. It's more like I have a tendency.. dunno. Anyways a good red flag is when someone starts to debate with me too much.


Yeah we can play, I get back from the gym around 20 CET ish.. be on vent around then.
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
July 10 2008 16:48 GMT
#493
i dont get the point of this thread.

im a 10/10 poster. lol

btw i got laid 3 times in the past 3 weeks. go mora.
Happiness only real when shared.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 10 2008 16:50 GMT
#494
ITS A TRAP
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 10 2008 16:59 GMT
#495
I dont know if this has been brought up, but I'd like to bring everyone's attention to this mada_jiang character. pretty much all he/she/it ever posts is something along the lines of "jesus will save you," which is all fine and good intentioned and I don't have a problem with religion at all, but it is all the dude ever posts. I mean like it's the ONLY thing, and it happens in every bloody advice thread.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 10 2008 16:59 GMT
#496
So I guess what I'm saying is, when we ban him, let's put him on a cross.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
July 10 2008 17:05 GMT
#497
Ohh. 10/10! Because of the beard...and septum.
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
July 10 2008 17:12 GMT
#498
On July 11 2008 01:48 Mora wrote:
i dont get the point of this thread.

im a 10/10 poster. lol

btw i got laid 3 times in the past 3 weeks. go mora.


are you a top
251
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1401 Posts
July 10 2008 17:21 GMT
#499
Ahh....honestly if I had to objectively give myself a rating, probably a 3 or 4. Tons of pointless one-liners. But rounding up for what I've seen on this thread get 6's for mostly "LOLz" I guess a 6.5. I redirected that new BGH thread, that has to count for something. lol
"If you can chill..........then chill."
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2008 17:29 GMT
#500
On July 11 2008 01:59 ahrara_ wrote:
I dont know if this has been brought up, but I'd like to bring everyone's attention to this mada_jiang character. pretty much all he/she/it ever posts is something along the lines of "jesus will save you," which is all fine and good intentioned and I don't have a problem with religion at all, but it is all the dude ever posts. I mean like it's the ONLY thing, and it happens in every bloody advice thread.
he's only done it twice in his past 40 posts, and had only posted once this week
he's not that bad
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.