• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9569 users

Drunk Thread - Page 66

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 87 Next
Scap
Profile Joined October 2010
United States60 Posts
January 12 2011 00:08 GMT
#1301
On November 30 2010 04:14 Chill wrote:
The best part of the drunk thread is how specific people pretend they remember the night. You specifically remember taking 14 shots? Really? REALLY?

I tend to count my drinks (sometimes I even tally it up on a sheet of paper) while drinking then look at it the next day, just in case I want to know...
I also count my drinks so I can avoid getting ridiculously drunk if I can't handle being hungover the next day.
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
January 12 2011 03:54 GMT
#1302
Never thpuht I'd post in this thread! (not that i never get drunk). I mmiss my girlfriend being like 500 miles away. And me hanging out with my ex's friends all evening, Fuck yeah

Should I write something more... uh.. important?

P. S: 5 am here, at least I got home, right=?
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
January 12 2011 11:24 GMT
#1303
+ Show Spoiler +
That was pretty funny..


MHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA- *dead*
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
Mr. Boss
Profile Joined January 2011
3 Posts
January 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#1304
I was just at this party, i made like 6 people (3 guys 3 girls) make out. By telling all of them that they obviously was meany for eachother. But I can never get a girl make out with me. I'm a total retard..
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
January 16 2011 01:59 GMT
#1305
On January 16 2011 10:42 Mr. Boss wrote:
I was just at this party, i made like 6 people (3 guys 3 girls) make out. By telling all of them that they obviously was meany for eachother. But I can never get a girl make out with me. I'm a total retard..


What seems to be the issue then?
Mr. Boss
Profile Joined January 2011
3 Posts
January 16 2011 02:02 GMT
#1306
The issue is that I can m ake every girl get interested in anyone except myself. FOREVER ALONE.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 16 2011 02:03 GMT
#1307
On January 12 2011 09:08 Scap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 04:14 Chill wrote:
The best part of the drunk thread is how specific people pretend they remember the night. You specifically remember taking 14 shots? Really? REALLY?

I tend to count my drinks (sometimes I even tally it up on a sheet of paper) while drinking then look at it the next day, just in case I want to know...
I also count my drinks so I can avoid getting ridiculously drunk if I can't handle being hungover the next day.


I always lose track anything past pre-game T_T
Wish i could remember more of last night...
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 02:04:32
January 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#1308
On January 16 2011 11:02 Mr. Boss wrote:
The issue is that I can m ake every girl get interested in anyone except myself. FOREVER ALONE.



Shy? I dont think youre talking to enough girls, although im not claiming to be some sort of master of the subject.
Mr. Boss
Profile Joined January 2011
3 Posts
January 16 2011 02:07 GMT
#1309
On January 16 2011 11:04 Catch]22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 11:02 Mr. Boss wrote:
The issue is that I can m ake every girl get interested in anyone except myself. FOREVER ALONE.



Shy? I dont think youre talking to enough girls, although im not claiming to be some sort of master of the subject.


That's probably the issue. But I really don't know what to talk about, lol.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 16 2011 02:34 GMT
#1310
On January 16 2011 10:42 Mr. Boss wrote:
I was just at this party, i made like 6 people (3 guys 3 girls) make out. By telling all of them that they obviously was meany for eachother. But I can never get a girl make out with me. I'm a total retard..


Best one is at holiday parties to just point to the ceiling above drunk people and tell them there's mistletoe there. Doesn't matter if there actually is, one of the two is going to take the excuse, and the other is just going to go along with it.

I haven't been drunk in a month and a half. Back to school on monday. Will be reporting in here asap everybody.
NeSS1
Profile Joined April 2010
United States101 Posts
January 16 2011 02:45 GMT
#1311
al;sdk';lgakj4w;hoqja'lekrwja;flskdnga;ioekhl/ma,gdfa'oP:ORlwehmfkbrdf;sljg;fai'qoe?Klajgt;KLJ.LKGN>lkjg:lkrsjHGASEKLJRSmg?kln:klj:lsfkjkklj;lkjsdlg;kja;lsdkjfg;alkJjF;LAKJSG;AOKLRNF;GAKJS;AKJR;HIOAJE.KFLMVALKEYTJME,.RYJFHNGFVHBG;WLSBEKMGR6Y;0HOJBF,.GSMDRBL,HVK;B.G'I;OKI.NJ'OYBK.AE;0RIOUT4809EROIRUJFQVW305O97845096POEUTC,VXFHJM
SigFigure
Profile Joined December 2010
7 Posts
January 16 2011 02:45 GMT
#1312
Whole family is asleep. . got into some Franzia. . . won some, lost some. . listening to tunes and watching streams. .
We Can Not Hold!
berated-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1134 Posts
January 16 2011 02:50 GMT
#1313
On January 16 2011 11:45 SigFigure wrote:
Whole family is asleep. . got into some Franzia. . . won some, lost some. . listening to tunes and watching streams. .


better than drinking and losing money while sports betting..

you would figure i'd eventually get good at this, but definitely not
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 19 2011 05:05 GMT
#1314
I just got a Guinness from a bar in Ottawa. It was served cold (and in the wrong type of glass, but at least that's more forgiveable). By cold, I mean, it was definitely below 4 degrees Celsius.

Worst part was, when I asked the waitress if they had any 'stouts" or "porters", she didn't know what I meant..... That was a bad sign, but I went with it anyways, cause I really wanted one.

Took like 15 minutes before it warmed up enough to be drinkable.....

Bleh.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 21 2011 02:46 GMT
#1315
I rarely drink. My drug of choice is weed.

But at the moment I'm out visiting my aunt and uncle in WA, and my uncle asked if I'd like anything to drink. We started talking about what they had, and since my aunt has her own herb garden, she has loads of fresh mint plants growing just outside. So naturally I had to make myself a mojito. And then another one... lol.

Fortunately I'd finished cooking dinner for everyone before I started to get this retarded. I'm rapidly finishing up my 2nd drink, kekeke. (yes, I'm a major light weight)

It's strange. Usually I hate how I feel when drunk. At the moment though, I feel fantastic. The world's slowly spinning, and it's awesome. None of the nauseating feelings I often associate with alcohol. I may even pound a shot of something after this, ^.^;

Time to watch an episode or Rome or something, wheeeeeee
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Horrde
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada302 Posts
January 21 2011 02:53 GMT
#1316
lol impervious, which bar's in ottawa do you normally visit? I'll been to 'em all. Honest lawyer friday night!
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 21 2011 03:03 GMT
#1317
It was F&S lol. I literally live less than a block from there.

Their breakfasts are fucking amazing, and dirt cheap. Their lunch and dinner menus are pretty decent as well. Beer and "drunk" food is expensive and shitty tho.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Horrde
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada302 Posts
January 21 2011 21:20 GMT
#1318
Father and sons? rofl, my gf lives on osgoode about 2 blocks away, towards nelson. I literally am on that street every day. Mind blown.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 21 2011 21:37 GMT
#1319
Ya, I'm at the U of O, and I'm actually in Brooks rez. Kinda sick of the bureaucratic BS that comes along with staying in rez, and looking for a place for next year tho.

You or your GF at the uni as well?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
January 22 2011 06:33 GMT
#1320
Went to the big bar where all the tools go. Usually when I go there everyone tries to fight me, because I'm a big dude and I dunno why but it makes them get their jollies.. but I strolled in there for fun tonight with my crutches and all of a sudden everyone treated me like their poor little retarded brother. Crutches are just too powerful.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1003
Soulkey 254
Soma 213
Larva 141
Mind 70
ZerO 43
soO 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
scan(afreeca) 13
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward364
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
Coldzera 682
WinterStarcraft681
Sick226
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.