• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Drunk Thread - Page 68

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 87 Next
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
February 16 2011 18:28 GMT
#1341
god fucking dammit
posting on liquid sites in current year
Tachyon
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark146 Posts
February 17 2011 03:26 GMT
#1342
fuck, drunk on a wednesday again.
I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
_hate
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Japan112 Posts
February 19 2011 06:23 GMT
#1343
whao shit man it's like i understand why people drink now

2nd time and i'm like 18, such a newbie manssszzzzee
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 21 2011 03:35 GMT
#1344
BUmping, as always, for relevance. Mother fuckers.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
cheapfood
Profile Joined January 2011
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 03:46:06
February 21 2011 03:37 GMT
#1345
gies im so drnunk i can pik up a car and uhh throw it at ur mom haha oh my god give me beer oh my gud

SpiritAshura
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1271 Posts
February 21 2011 03:37 GMT
#1346
DRUNK OFF MY ASS, THANK YOU DOGFISH BEER.

I wish I didn't have to quit weed for job applications.
Pathology
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada132 Posts
February 21 2011 11:35 GMT
#1347
Started watching Hard Candy with the roomy. Movie was weird decided to get a glass of wine. Movie kept getting weirder, kept filling my glass. Movie ended, so did my bottle of red wine. Being completely shitfaced started yelling about the movie and talking about far too personal topics while all pissed up. Always a good idea right? Best part of getting drunk off red wine was going to work the next day. Lips were completely stained red and no matter where I went or who I talked to, everyone was smiling/laughing. Perhaps not the best thing to be the butt of everyone's joke, but it just seemed like a really happy day despite the gruesome hangover.

It is 3:33 am the day after drunkness and I still feel like a piece of shit. Go away alcohol.
No rest for the wicked
NapstaR
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany128 Posts
February 22 2011 21:35 GMT
#1348
it really sucks, i'm just getting bad news by every doctors, fucking pills to eat.

wanna play some sc2 with friends after getting drunken bcz of that and what? bnet is fucking around again, it srsly sucks, that really sucks
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
February 24 2011 03:09 GMT
#1349
I'm not that drunk, but this is my first post in this thread.

It's hard to type. I keep making typos.

Going to a bar later tonight. Maybe a club.
tmIntoTheFruitro
Profile Joined February 2011
United States76 Posts
February 24 2011 03:16 GMT
#1350
5 loss streak. tanking rating. spawn more whiskey.
My safeword is the poem 'Jabberwocky'
ReGgaepeet
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany10 Posts
February 27 2011 03:25 GMT
#1351
me sp0 fuckin deruink :DDD:D:D
FuSt
Profile Joined August 2010
England5 Posts
February 27 2011 03:34 GMT
#1352
fuk u all
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
March 11 2011 00:27 GMT
#1353
Djises man. Well, while I'm sober doing my mid term papers and all that I fell like I have to be good articulated to do well and so on, and that's well, because that it was you are supposed to when you're attendig university!

But I feel like I should do this also when I'm hanging out with friends etc. because thats a part of my identity (yeah, psychology major). But while I'm drunk I always feel like i'm also being kinda like, you know, well spoken. And that collides with my other friends that are out having some beers and they, and while they're getting more and more drunk and keep talking about more simple things I feel that I don't can keep up because I keep bringing up simple answers to their dicussion/problems.

TL;DR: Do anybody else feel like when they're drunk they can keep a clear and analytic kinda a view on others subjects, while they really don't want that answer and want a kind of emotional view on things?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 11 2011 00:46 GMT
#1354
On March 11 2011 09:27 BleaK_ wrote:
Djises man. Well, while I'm sober doing my mid term papers and all that I fell like I have to be good articulated to do well and so on, and that's well, because that it was you are supposed to when you're attendig university!

But I feel like I should do this also when I'm hanging out with friends etc. because thats a part of my identity (yeah, psychology major). But while I'm drunk I always feel like i'm also being kinda like, you know, well spoken. And that collides with my other friends that are out having some beers and they, and while they're getting more and more drunk and keep talking about more simple things I feel that I don't can keep up because I keep bringing up simple answers to their dicussion/problems.

TL;DR: Do anybody else feel like when they're drunk they can keep a clear and analytic kinda a view on others subjects, while they really don't want that answer and want a kind of emotional view on things?


Yes, if I actually decide to think about something while drunk, my mind is completely lucid. Alternatively, I just stop caring and go with the flow, and stop thinking so hard about everything.
you gotta dance
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
March 11 2011 00:48 GMT
#1355
On March 11 2011 09:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Yes, if I actually decide to think about something while drunk, my mind is completely lucid. Alternatively, I just stop caring and go with the flow, and stop thinking so hard about everything.


Nice to hear there are others out there... GOd I'm wasted...
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
March 11 2011 00:57 GMT
#1356
I was pretty shitfaced a couple weeks ago. This asian chick runs out of the party and somebody yells at me to bring her back. Needless to say I fail, get lost, and get stuck outside in 30 degree weather with no shoes and no jacket. Eventually a cop comes and even though I am almost falling over I am able to maintain a high level of conversation. Everyone else gets really stupid when they are drunk, but I get better at speaking, and maintain a very analytical view of my condition.
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
March 12 2011 06:54 GMT
#1357
aha unkow what it is
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
March 12 2011 06:54 GMT
#1358
eyyyyy
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 12 2011 07:21 GMT
#1359
Just watched July finally realize he actually knows how to play Starcraft II. He then proceeded to stomp anypro like the terribad noob that he is.

Like, seriously, how did anypro get this far in a starleague? He's like the Pure of SCII...
SUNSFANNED
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
March 12 2011 07:25 GMT
#1360
This thread is always bumped when I'm NOT drunk! D:
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft670
C9.Mang0251
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.