• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9588 users

Drunk Thread - Page 69

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 87 Next
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
March 12 2011 07:26 GMT
#1361
seems like you are doing something wrong then, start drinking with the right time zones
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
March 12 2011 07:28 GMT
#1362
On March 12 2011 16:25 UisTehSux wrote:
This thread is always bumped when I'm NOT drunk! D:


then maybe it's your queue to get drunk?
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
Tempest186
Profile Joined September 2010
79 Posts
March 12 2011 07:30 GMT
#1363
Wrecked and looking for Destiny's channel ... WTF, OFFLINE!!! Wtv, i'll watch HasHe, such chill music brooooos
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
March 12 2011 07:34 GMT
#1364
Came in from dt, the bitches seemed to be nonexistant but I guess thats part of spring break for my school, but I still raged, I mean I guess that's why we are the number 1 party school in the country brahhhss

UGA

UGA

UGA
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
March 12 2011 11:00 GMT
#1365
Well it's my 21st, fuck, this thread needed to be bumped. I'm gone af fuck. I don't even know what all to tell you I drank. 6 back of land shark, double jack and coke, jin and tonic, and like 15 bitch drinks... I dunno... Fuckin' great 21st though.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
NapstaR
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany128 Posts
March 12 2011 15:39 GMT
#1366
ah you guys know the thing, when you drink till 8 AM and sleep 7 hours then, getting up, breakfast, feeling wasted as fuck and then you cannot hold haha und take a cool beer :D and suddenly your drunken again so nice :>

gz selbon :>
Joementum
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
787 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 15:38:40
March 13 2011 15:38 GMT
#1367
On March 13 2011 00:39 NapstaR wrote:
ah you guys know the thing, when you drink till 8 AM and sleep 7 hours then, getting up, breakfast, feeling wasted as fuck and then you cannot hold haha und take a cool beer :D and suddenly your drunken again so nice :>

gz selbon :>


I don't know man. I got wasted, tried finding this thread when I got home (walked, btw ) and couldn't then went to bed at 3:30 (from what people told me), but woke up at 8:30. I always wake up within 5 hours after getting wasted. Don't know why.

It was a fucking amazing night. I was about 2 weeks late celebrating my 21st, but I don't give a shit. The last thing I remember at the party was being asked if I want to get high and my response was "unless I get a blowjob, I ain't doing that shit." I'm surprised the chick didn't slap me. Haha
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 13 2011 22:26 GMT
#1368
Last night, I hooked up with a girl who had "p = mv" tattooed on her side. This was a turnon.

This was also the point when I realized how big of a dork I am.
SUNSFANNED
Seanly
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada73 Posts
March 14 2011 15:07 GMT
#1369
Alright ladies and gents, i feel like a poocycle right now because i just took a shot of whiskey and IMMEDIATELY sneezed it through my nostrils...ultimate pain i must say..on top if it all i'm trying to play some 1v1s...jokes on them though, i suck whether i blow shit out of my nose or not! FUCK YEAH! I love you guys..each and every one of you. EVEN THE GOD DAMN TROLLS WITH THEIR CRAZY TROLL ARMS!
Uh oh, we're drunk again.
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
March 15 2011 18:17 GMT
#1370
I started trying to take a tally of everyone's nationalities to see what country drinks the most according to the drunk thread, but i got to the third page and realized that it was going to take forever counting them one by one.

Is there any faster way someone can do this and maybe turn those numbers into a graph?
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
March 16 2011 01:16 GMT
#1371
On March 14 2011 07:26 BrownBear wrote:
Last night, I hooked up with a girl who had "p = mv" tattooed on her side. This was a turnon.

This was also the point when I realized how big of a dork I am.


im aroused just thinking about that.
lagmaster
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States374 Posts
March 16 2011 02:18 GMT
#1372
This thread and the building anticipation of St. Patrick's day makes me want to put down the Chem Book and start pounding Irish carbombs.

Guinness + Baileys + Jamison = nirvana in a glass

2 days away.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
March 16 2011 04:05 GMT
#1373
just losed to pokebunny in a cw ace match. now drinking. also qqing about the loss. damn drops. ffffffffffuuuuuu
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
March 17 2011 01:52 GMT
#1374
St. Pattys tomororow. I predict at least a 100$ tab... cheers tl.net
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 17 2011 23:32 GMT
#1375
i spend alot of time in High Thread, so it's about time i post in Drunk thread!

...... ehm.... I'M DRUNK, and i love all of you, Team Liquid <3
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 23:33:59
March 17 2011 23:33 GMT
#1376
On March 18 2011 08:32 SmoKim wrote:
i spend alot of time in High Thread, so it's about time i post in Drunk thread!

...... ehm.... I'M DRUNK, and i love all of you, Team Liquid <3


<3

edit: it's 730, 3.5 hrs down!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 23:50:18
March 17 2011 23:40 GMT
#1377
Who the hell opened this shit again?

Closing after St. Patrick's. You better are blasted when you post in here.

EDIT: Oh here is a story. I was going out for a drink with a friend last Sunday night. We noticed some people running around in green shirts with stupid hats on. So I figured wow! It's St Patrick's, where is the next Irish pub?!

So we go there and I had to introduce my friend to Irish whiskey over the beer we were also having. Night was going well and we tried all whiskey they had. Since it was St. Patrick's we decided to not call it a night yet even though it was Sunday and went for another Irish pub. Karaoke night there. Slightly drunk chatted up some American girls (while having more beer and whiskey ...) One of the girls actually was the best Karaoke singer that night but whatever, at some point we both were piss drunk. A girl he wanted to bong called and asked if we wanted to come to this club still. Hell why not. Stole some of the stupid St. Patrick's day hats that were hanging in the pub.

With the stupid hats on in the (regular) club we decided to bring the girl up to speed with Tequila. She won. We were both completely wasted and I actually have little recollection how we got home.

Next "morning" I obviously had to go to work. Checked wallet - 150 bucks gone. Checked pocket - cell phone gone. Massive headache.

While pouring down some Aspirin and go pills and getting into my suit I though "well, at least it was worth it - awesome St. Patrick's day after all!".

I was pretty pissed today when I got the memo ....
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
March 17 2011 23:43 GMT
#1378
On March 18 2011 08:40 zatic wrote:
Who the hell opened this shit again?

Closing after St. Patrick's. You better are blasted when you post in here.


Probably a good place to contain al the shit that's gooing otgo down tonigth!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
psycroptic
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada115 Posts
March 18 2011 00:26 GMT
#1379
On March 14 2011 07:26 BrownBear wrote:
Last night, I hooked up with a girl who had "p = mv" tattooed on her side. This was a turnon.

This was also the point when I realized how big of a dork I am.
Uh, is that momentum? lololol
NapstaR
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany128 Posts
March 18 2011 00:51 GMT
#1380
ahh i missed st. patricks, i was at the gym as every evening, got him looked at my cellphone, dad like 20 sms (whatever english name is, text messages whatever), i decided to phone my girl <3 - and after? thinking bout st. patricks and killing 2 bottles of whine.

but hey i gotta have to do a blood test tomorrow haha thats gonna be some funny results!
(not police or stuff)
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1003
Soulkey 254
Soma 213
Larva 141
Mind 70
ZerO 43
soO 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
scan(afreeca) 13
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward364
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
Coldzera 682
WinterStarcraft681
Sick226
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.