• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9588 users

Drunk Thread - Page 71

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 87 Next
anycolourfloyd
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia524 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 09:05:02
January 20 2012 08:52 GMT
#1401
this thread kinda fails, people don't say funny stuff when drunk. just plain retarded.

having said that, to anybody who IS drunk.. close your eyes (very important) and listen to this. last time i got home drunk i listened this and it blew my mind.

edit: loool

Seanly
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada73 Posts
January 20 2012 09:03 GMT
#1402
What am I listening to?
Uh oh, we're drunk again.
trias_e
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
January 20 2012 09:10 GMT
#1403
I'm drunk and primarily a metal-head, but I enjoyed this! I think it might go better in the high thread though. Does that exist?
NET
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States703 Posts
January 20 2012 09:43 GMT
#1404
Another thing to mention, I love you guys. Fucken best community ever. Like for cereal.
"Dark Templar are the saviors of the Protoss Race." -Artosis
FaZe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada472 Posts
January 21 2012 09:17 GMT
#1405
Don't worry bro.

I am the Dovahkeen, and men who are greater than you have seen it.


FUS-RO-DAH
"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none."
Wafflelisk
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1061 Posts
January 21 2012 09:30 GMT
#1406
guys, I love gin and tonic. also, theres this album i used to love that i havent listened to in a year. by non phixion. listened to it twice already. man, sc2 is also fun tow atch drunk. i mean, i guess everything is, but sc2 really is. even tvt. and im a zerg. o:
Waffles > Pancakes
Cytokinesis
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada330 Posts
January 21 2012 09:35 GMT
#1407
im drunk butso bored need sweet game to playu when drunk, dont wan 2 sleep
Ive seen people who dont believe in sleep count sheep with calculators that double as alarm clocks
FaZe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada472 Posts
January 21 2012 09:36 GMT
#1408
On January 21 2012 18:30 Wafflelisk wrote:
guys, I love gin and tonic. also, theres this album i used to love that i havent listened to in a year. by non phixion. listened to it twice already. man, sc2 is also fun tow atch drunk. i mean, i guess everything is, but sc2 really is. even tvt. and im a zerg. o:


RESPECT THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON MY BROTHRRER
"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none."
Sokalo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States375 Posts
January 21 2012 09:38 GMT
#1409
Oh yes this thread has been unshackled.

I bought a 40oz hurricane high gravity lager about a year ago on a whim when it first popped up in the grocery beer aisle. I guess I was feeling particularly masochistic that day. It's been sitting in the back of my fridge because I haven't quite mustered the same masochistic mood since that day until now.

For being 8% alcohol and dirt cheap it's not that bad. It's bland and is getting the job done.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."
FaZe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada472 Posts
January 21 2012 09:40 GMT
#1410
On January 21 2012 18:38 Sokalo wrote:
Oh yes this thread has been unshackled.

I bought a 40oz hurricane high gravity lager about a year ago on a whim when it first popped up in the grocery beer aisle. I guess I was feeling particularly masochistic that day. It's been sitting in the back of my fridge because I haven't quite mustered the same masochistic mood since that day until now.

For being 8% alcohol and dirt cheap it's not that bad. It's bland and is getting the job done.

getting the job odone is the most importatnat
"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none."
Sokalo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States375 Posts
January 24 2012 09:59 GMT
#1411
I picked up 5 bottles of 2 buck chuck and 6-pack of dutch beer I hadn't seen before at Trader Joe's tonight. Or I thought I had. The cashier somehow didn't ring up or bag the 6-pack when I set my basket on the stand(Trader Joe's is a small niche grocer, they don't have carts or conveyer belts at the check out) and I didn't notice until I was unpacking everything once I got home. The damn place is a 20 minute drive with good traffic for me. I go there every 3 or 4 months tops and for that reason.

Now I'm drinking some skunk beer to compliment my 2$ wine. That cashier shot me a funny look when I first said hello. I think she did this on purpose.

So if you're out there moderately attractive and incompetent or cruel cashier working at that Trader Joe's that deprived me of my beer tonight, yes you made it clear you didn't like me for no reason, and yes you put a stain on an otherwise enjoyable night whether you meant to or not. Me and my blue moon are hating you right now.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."
guyabs
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 23:12:01
January 25 2012 12:45 GMT
#1412
ins(out)side
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
220 Posts
January 26 2012 05:48 GMT
#1413
I'm fucking smashed right now and listening to Protest the Hero because some kid posted one of their songs on one of the many music thread to be found here at TL. Anywhoo....PROTEST THE HEROOOOO FUCKING RAWWWWWKS
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 26 2012 05:49 GMT
#1414
I'm sober for now, don't expect it to last my brothers.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
January 26 2012 06:03 GMT
#1415
On March 28 2011 07:54 Masamune wrote:
the x-files fucking rock!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Scully!
<3 Moonbattles
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
January 26 2012 06:04 GMT
#1416
On January 26 2012 14:49 EvilTeletubby wrote:
I'm sober for now, don't expect it to last my brothers.


This is me on a daily basis...do I have a problem?
<3 Moonbattles
indigoawareness
Profile Joined October 2010
Slovakia273 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 06:15:04
January 26 2012 06:12 GMT
#1417
once you ask that question the answer is yes... sorry to say.

its something we all need to think about.
To sleep, perchance to dream.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
January 26 2012 06:12 GMT
#1418
Talisker makes you feel like fucking james bond
Binky1842
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States2599 Posts
January 27 2012 07:34 GMT
#1419
i just did a body shit off my roommate
she's in pink in my profile pic
weirrrrrrrrd
"The zoo could not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but only Binky had blood on his face following the incident"
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 27 2012 08:05 GMT
#1420
Fun is over.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1003
Soulkey 254
Soma 213
Larva 141
Mind 70
ZerO 43
soO 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
scan(afreeca) 13
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward364
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
Coldzera 682
WinterStarcraft681
Sick226
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.