• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Drunk Thread - Page 65

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 87 Next
krok(obs)
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany264 Posts
January 08 2011 00:40 GMT
#1281
im in hanburg right now visiting a ladfriend of mine. shes real nice and i prolly just had a litle too mich too drink, that being rum and shit. shes making hot chocolate riht now with kaluaha( that the english way tospell it?) and i fguees wre
http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/481074/krok
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
January 08 2011 01:13 GMT
#1282
I'm drinking Four Lokos with my girlfriend and taking turns playing SC2. I love life.

And it's kahlua :D, krok.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
January 08 2011 01:35 GMT
#1283
On January 08 2011 09:40 krok(obs) wrote:
im in hanburg right now visiting a ladfriend of mine. shes real nice and i prolly just had a litle too mich too drink, that being rum and shit. shes making hot chocolate riht now with kaluaha( that the english way tospell it?) and i fguees wre


Are you going to have intercourse with her? ^_^/
C r u m b l i n g
GQz
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia168 Posts
January 08 2011 01:44 GMT
#1284
FFUUUUUU...

Birthday yesterday, full Two-Oh (2 decades, le sigh). Mad Hangover now. Cruuuuuuuuddd
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
January 08 2011 03:05 GMT
#1285
Just waiting for the dawn of a new day! (after drinking and puking like there is no tomorrow)
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
January 08 2011 03:08 GMT
#1286
I'll be here in about 7 or 8 hours
unsmart
Profile Joined April 2009
United States322 Posts
January 08 2011 03:23 GMT
#1287
My friends and I were bored today so we watched some Kids in the Hall. The Girl Drink Drunk sketch came up and at the end of it we decided we had to go to Coldstone, order milkshakes (didn't matter what flavor), and poor in whiskey (we only had Wild Turkey) from a flask in-front of the cashier. Needless to say the drinks sucked, we probably should of got some vanilla spiced Capt Morgan's for it. We decided to continue drinking when we got back to my friends place. I just walked home and decided it's time for SC2. So if you're low diamond get ready for some free wins!
ChThoniC
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States536 Posts
January 09 2011 11:49 GMT
#1288
Just came back from my friend's b-day party at a bar.
But I don't drink before I drive.
I came home at like 12:30 and started drinking black velvet + rockstar cola and playing starcraft.
I went 8-2, and that last loss I was finally too drunk to play well.
So here I am, drunkposting on TL and about to go to sleep.
i c u
VegetaLOL
Profile Joined September 2010
United States9 Posts
January 09 2011 13:47 GMT
#1289
free wins on the ladder, I don't even know how I can beat people, but I still manage at low diamond. LOL
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 09 2011 14:29 GMT
#1290
Fuck, everytime I'm drunk I test it, y'know.
I swear on all 6 (8?) of my iCCup accounts I actually do this


Hre are some good ones: If I can't solve a Rubik's cube in under a minute, I know I'm pretty fucked, but then again I'd only really run across one of those if I'm in my room, that is if I didn't take it for the train afterwards, but wait, I wouldn't take it, cuz it might get borked, and that would make me real FUCKIN SAD/PISSED

Oh yes, another one:
Guys, practice 2 things,
1) Appearing more drunk than you actually are
2) Being able to do cartwheels/handstands (flips? fuck yea!) while drunk\

Why, you might ask? FREE DRINKS, PROFIT!

If you're on a green or in some park or something, you'd be amazed how much money you can make just betting with people "I bet you 5$/a drink/a bottle that I can't do [XYZ awesome]"
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Antiproduct
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands50 Posts
January 11 2011 16:12 GMT
#1291
On March 28 2008 08:27 fanatacist wrote:
how ieonic i am so fucked uo rdrunk right nw nad i amtrying to deal with 3 girls right now wh re like profesing shit to me like on is on msn one is on my cell phoner texing me and one is drun with me in my room but i ffeel guilty taking her virginity when her defenses are gone because she is so inebriated like i am but iwill just see how it goes lol ad yea i gues i ama heartless dick because all thes girsl are like telling me shit and i am saying that i loveteh ma all in their own ways which is kind of true but still dick lololol

fuckinbg cognac


You don't what a girl looks like you fucking loser.
Op is OP
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
January 11 2011 19:11 GMT
#1292
Should I be worried that even with the rational part of my head being crippled by more than a bottle of champagne i would still rather browse TL than watch porn ??
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
MBH
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland796 Posts
January 11 2011 19:15 GMT
#1293
You should be worried if you would google starcraft and porn in the same sentence hehe...
roflcopter420
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden168 Posts
January 11 2011 19:26 GMT
#1294
im drinking a beer lol
Its much the same as milking a cow
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 11 2011 19:43 GMT
#1295
On January 08 2011 10:44 GQz wrote:
FFUUUUUU...

Birthday yesterday, full Two-Oh (2 decades, le sigh). Mad Hangover now. Cruuuuuuuuddd



I had my 20th a few weeks ago, during finals. Trust me bro, yours was better.
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
January 11 2011 19:51 GMT
#1296
On January 08 2011 10:13 Valentine wrote:
I'm drinking Four Lokos with my girlfriend and taking turns playing SC2. I love life.

And it's kahlua :D, krok.


pic for proof or gtfo.

seriously, that is awesome.
since 98'
Terrix
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany305 Posts
January 11 2011 19:54 GMT
#1297
Man I heard they were making 4 Lokos illegal in California... I have no idea why, other than it gets you fucked up as shit and mostly young people (kids like me!) drink it.

Now that I'm in Germany I just like to sip down a nice cold beer, either German or Czech beer is great...
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 11 2011 19:58 GMT
#1298
On January 12 2011 04:15 MBH wrote:
You should be worried if you would google starcraft and porn in the same sentence hehe...

I'm sober, and I'd be interested in seeing what actually comes up lol.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
January 11 2011 21:56 GMT
#1299
On January 12 2011 04:58 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 04:15 MBH wrote:
You should be worried if you would google starcraft and porn in the same sentence hehe...

I'm sober, and I'd be interested in seeing what actually comes up lol.


Kerrigan = Hawt . btw porn wasn`t interesting so i`m back here again :D somebody should totally look that up
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
January 11 2011 22:32 GMT
#1300
On January 12 2011 04:15 MBH wrote:
You should be worried if you would google starcraft and porn in the same sentence hehe...

HIGHLY NSFW (URL):
+ Show Spoiler +
http://youporn.com/watch/311020/starcraft-porn/?from=search_full&pos=1

That was pretty funny...
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 181
TKL 139
CranKy Ducklings53
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM881
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 881
Lowko440
mouzHeroMarine 272
IndyStarCraft 151
TKL 139
Rex 63
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53003
Free 3603
Jaedong 1612
BeSt 670
Soulkey 419
Horang2 384
Soma 302
Hyun 219
Zeus 199
Last 151
[ Show more ]
sorry 128
firebathero 120
Mind 100
Pusan 91
Shinee 51
Yoon 32
soO 28
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6333
Dendi655
XaKoH 387
canceldota41
Other Games
gofns31944
singsing2168
Coldzera 689
B2W.Neo489
byalli423
Pyrionflax287
ToD177
QueenE35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Adnapsc2 12
• Gemini_19 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1209
• WagamamaTV432
League of Legends
• Jankos3451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 37m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.