• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:41
CEST 02:41
KST 09:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

Drunk Thread - Page 64

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 87 Next
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
December 13 2010 07:29 GMT
#1261
Second time posting here...same circumstances. 15 page paper due tomorrow at 4, I have 2 pages written...and I'm drinking. ^_^

I'm good to go for the two finals tomorrow, but damn, this paper is gonna rape the shit outta me. Wish me luck TL, I'ma need it.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 13 2010 07:31 GMT
#1262
gotta wake up in 5 hours for training... and I'm drinking ftw.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
December 13 2010 07:54 GMT
#1263
On December 13 2010 16:31 EvilTeletubby wrote:
gotta wake up in 5 hours for training... and I'm drinking ftw.

Gotta love those irresponsible drinks man. I'm with ya on that! And trainining for waht?
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
December 13 2010 07:55 GMT
#1264
was supposed to do a fuckload of homework tonight so I didn't have such a terrible load for tomorrow so I could study for finals.. but instead I had long island teas. -.- lol
deisel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States75 Posts
December 13 2010 08:00 GMT
#1265
On December 13 2010 16:55 Contagious wrote:
was supposed to do a fuckload of homework tonight so I didn't have such a terrible load for tomorrow so I could study for finals.. but instead I had long island teas. -.- lol



haha dude me too...got a paper due on wednesday but ill start tomorrow hahaha
Raaaaaaaaaage
Curtismcfly
Profile Joined November 2010
United States215 Posts
December 13 2010 08:02 GMT
#1266
I just worked an 8 hour shift at starbucks. I close, and one of the closers called in sick (although I know for a fact its total bullshit). It was busy as all hell and on the one break i did have i got a six pack of Dead Guy Ale, and me and the other closer drank it. So know that i'm home, an hour and a half after im supposed to be home, i'm gonna play some starcraft.
¯\__(O.o)__/¯ curtis-mcfly.tumblr.com
deisel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States75 Posts
December 13 2010 08:31 GMT
#1267
you are living the dream my friend..haha
Raaaaaaaaaage
Pixalized
Profile Joined August 2010
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 04:59:48
December 18 2010 04:58 GMT
#1268
I have a LAN to prepare for but instead I'm plastered and watching the SPL and plan on watching the GSL finals (in 4 hours!). So far on my seventh shot of rum and all I can say is that Hwasung Oz vs Samsung Khan is VERY interesting!

Edit: SPL not MSL
"But that's ok, I have a great build order for women. 8 Movie, 10 Dinner, 12 Kiss. If that doesn't work I follow up with some harrassment." -Day[9]
SKAR
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands137 Posts
December 18 2010 05:00 GMT
#1269
On December 18 2010 13:58 Pixalized wrote:
I have a LAN to prepare for but instead I'm plastered and watching the SPL and plan on watching the GSL finals (in 4 hours!). So far on my seventh shot of rum and all I can say is that Hwasung Oz vs Samsung Khan is VERY interesting!

Edit: SPL not MSL


PH MY GOD the GSL finals i bette go to bed right noW! canmt miss this. thanks for reminding me.
Pixalized
Profile Joined August 2010
United States25 Posts
December 18 2010 05:07 GMT
#1270
No stay up and get plastered with me and watch the SPL! Sleep is for the weak!!!!
"But that's ok, I have a great build order for women. 8 Movie, 10 Dinner, 12 Kiss. If that doesn't work I follow up with some harrassment." -Day[9]
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
December 18 2010 20:54 GMT
#1271
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
haegN
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway547 Posts
December 22 2010 17:23 GMT
#1272
drinking and listening to SOTG! Its awesome..
None can give you skills, ubermicro, wins or anything. If you are man - you take it!
qwaykee
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway268 Posts
December 25 2010 00:37 GMT
#1273
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, new phone and other stash. cant complain. christmans ftw
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
January 01 2011 03:14 GMT
#1274
I just wabnt to say, ..... mods here are little kids that build their self esteem by banning and warning people.

Or alterhatveky the new people that came because of SC2 are so retarded and younbg that they need babysitting that us oldschool BW posters never needed. BW FOIREVER!!!!!!!!

I am like one of them retirees hating youyng kids with their punk music :D
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
January 01 2011 03:16 GMT
#1275
Partying alone 'cuz i'm that important..
fucking all ic ould find in this shit hole in about 1/3 of a 5th white rum and alot of wine.. Drinking wine at the moment, best wine i've ever had... YUM Blackberries..

Hope everyone is enjoying their new years more then I am, im kinda depressed about the happenings this year and this month buyt whateverete to eachv to their own i geuss
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
January 01 2011 03:24 GMT
#1276
lmao at partying alone

I think I did that in 2006, 2007, 2008. New year in 'clan x17', wasn't that bad after all. You'd be surprised how many people were there.
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
Turo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada333 Posts
January 01 2011 03:33 GMT
#1277
WOOOOOOOOOO
happy new years team liquid.

You are my constant source of strategy, news, community, and drama... idra bant lololol

<3 all!

TL fighting!
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
January 01 2011 03:36 GMT
#1278
Im on my motoyotla dezt my gf is teavelling and i just lost the chance to get a rly bnice blondie danm kill me bad way to start nrew yefra
freegenocide
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada2 Posts
January 01 2011 11:12 GMT
#1279
i would post a sob story like ^^ but i dont want to bore you.
26 of stoli and a mickey of jager. JEAGERBOMBS

New years Piss offs: LANs that fail, lightweights, carrying your pc across town.
+ Show Spoiler +
today lan'd at a buddys house with a friends friend i dont even like or give a shit about. we PC lan, me a shitty plat player trying to teach this subpar bronze player how to platy and to give him macro tips. but this kid brings his xbox, so ovs they want to play cod together and shit. so waste of my time bringing my pc cross town. blah blah blah got semi tipsy while lightweights drink half a shot and get tanked while im sitting here with a 26 and a mickey for myself not even fazed.


Friends annoying girlfriend + pda
+ Show Spoiler +
My friend has his girlfriend over while we are lanning, for what reason i have no clue, no friends to hang out with on new years? shit. Anyways, they are tanked, and the chick is like all over the place, trying to like touch my friend all over while two of us dudes are right around him, PDA so fucking gross
.

all for the makeup sex?
+ Show Spoiler +
Does anyone know why boyfriend and girlfriend do shit to eachother to piss them off and bitch at eachother but then two minutes later they start dry humping and shit. i swear they were fighting and spazzing all damn night, and when they think everyones asleep they start making out hardcore. they were so damn anonoying all night, ive had a girlfriend but not long enough to know why they do shit like that. it pisses me off so much b/c as soon as everyones asleep they act normal and shit.


tl;dr (i wouldnt read those either, fag ass sob story)
why do chicks piss the shit out of their boyfriend and force them to fight when they are around alot of people, and then have makeup and all that shit when no one hears it
"But that's ok, I have a great build order for women. 8 Movie, 10 Dinner, 12 Kiss. If that doesn't work I follow up with some harrassment." -Day[9]
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 07 2011 22:59 GMT
#1280
FUCK, i just flirted with 3 class mates, all of them seperated from different bars, and now all of them are writing to me

monday is gonna be hell of awkardness :S

FUDCKCKDKDK!!!!!!!!!!

and i didn't get æaod, laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 507
ViBE245
Livibee188
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1324
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 20m
Patches Events
14h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.