• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

The China Politics Thread - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 47 Next All
winteriscoming
Profile Joined July 2022
38 Posts
July 27 2022 03:20 GMT
#601
On July 27 2022 03:20 Erasme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2022 21:04 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 20:52 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 19:45 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:48 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:39 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:27 Simberto wrote:
Also, i don't understand why you bring your personal judgement of the people from Taiwan in here, that is 0 percent relevant. Judging people by nationality is always problematic. And using sentences like "their boys are sissy" tends to reflect negatively only onto you.

yes I am not a serious man, do not judge me I think I not a very typical Chinese.



I don't know, i don't judge people based on their nationality.

oops,here's jumps out another misunderstanding. I didn't mean "do not judge me (by my nationality)", I mean "do not judge me (by my words) .
Though I don't think we Chinese are right on everything, I am still very pround of my nationality.


If you were to openly voice that sentiment that you think Taiwan is a different country from the PRC, and the best solution would be to just sign a treaty where Taiwan renounces any claims on PRC territory and the PRC renounces any claims on Taiwan territory, in China and on the chinese internet, how well do you think that would go for you? Would this have negative impacts on your life, safety and future career?

if you want to murder me you can speak it out directly lol

So why are you trying to convince us that China is the best and nothing shady is going on when you believe you can be killed for voicing the wrong opinion ?

haha it was a cold joke.
It's actually not practical. Such action will be like committing a social suicide.
what should you plan to do?
Yelling slogans on the street with a banner?- before police come to you you will be abused by people, old people pick a random brick knock on your head?
Or people pushed you to police, they will ask you if you are mentally disordered or something? If you insist on doing so.... there is a "Anti-secession Law" waiting for you.
So you decide to show your thoughts on the web, you keep posting and posting, nomatter how many your post deleted, then someday will be someone call you to "have a cup of tea".
But BEFORE all official things happens, you will be choking in the spit of millions.
Believe me you won't like to do this, worse than being killed.
I know there are always some chinese people protesting in foreign lands holding a banner of political persecution or even dressed in bloodstain shirts at trainstations, trying to swindle some money from people's sympathy. It's really fking disgusting that some people do fking anything for money, didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed for insulting the land that breeded him.


Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12022 Posts
July 27 2022 04:09 GMT
#602
On July 27 2022 12:20 winteriscoming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2022 03:20 Erasme wrote:
On July 25 2022 21:04 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 20:52 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 19:45 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:48 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:39 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:27 Simberto wrote:
Also, i don't understand why you bring your personal judgement of the people from Taiwan in here, that is 0 percent relevant. Judging people by nationality is always problematic. And using sentences like "their boys are sissy" tends to reflect negatively only onto you.

yes I am not a serious man, do not judge me I think I not a very typical Chinese.



I don't know, i don't judge people based on their nationality.

oops,here's jumps out another misunderstanding. I didn't mean "do not judge me (by my nationality)", I mean "do not judge me (by my words) .
Though I don't think we Chinese are right on everything, I am still very pround of my nationality.


If you were to openly voice that sentiment that you think Taiwan is a different country from the PRC, and the best solution would be to just sign a treaty where Taiwan renounces any claims on PRC territory and the PRC renounces any claims on Taiwan territory, in China and on the chinese internet, how well do you think that would go for you? Would this have negative impacts on your life, safety and future career?

if you want to murder me you can speak it out directly lol

So why are you trying to convince us that China is the best and nothing shady is going on when you believe you can be killed for voicing the wrong opinion ?

haha it was a cold joke.
It's actually not practical. Such action will be like committing a social suicide.
what should you plan to do?
Yelling slogans on the street with a banner?- before police come to you you will be abused by people, old people pick a random brick knock on your head?
Or people pushed you to police, they will ask you if you are mentally disordered or something? If you insist on doing so.... there is a "Anti-secession Law" waiting for you.
So you decide to show your thoughts on the web, you keep posting and posting, nomatter how many your post deleted, then someday will be someone call you to "have a cup of tea".
But BEFORE all official things happens, you will be choking in the spit of millions.
Believe me you won't like to do this, worse than being killed.
I know there are always some chinese people protesting in foreign lands holding a banner of political persecution or even dressed in bloodstain shirts at trainstations, trying to swindle some money from people's sympathy. It's really fking disgusting that some people do fking anything for money, didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed for insulting the land that breeded him.




And that sounds like a reasonable reaction to someone with a reasonable political position?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 27 2022 06:29 GMT
#603
On July 27 2022 12:20 winteriscoming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2022 03:20 Erasme wrote:
On July 25 2022 21:04 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 20:52 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 19:45 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:48 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:39 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:27 Simberto wrote:
Also, i don't understand why you bring your personal judgement of the people from Taiwan in here, that is 0 percent relevant. Judging people by nationality is always problematic. And using sentences like "their boys are sissy" tends to reflect negatively only onto you.

yes I am not a serious man, do not judge me I think I not a very typical Chinese.



I don't know, i don't judge people based on their nationality.

oops,here's jumps out another misunderstanding. I didn't mean "do not judge me (by my nationality)", I mean "do not judge me (by my words) .
Though I don't think we Chinese are right on everything, I am still very pround of my nationality.


If you were to openly voice that sentiment that you think Taiwan is a different country from the PRC, and the best solution would be to just sign a treaty where Taiwan renounces any claims on PRC territory and the PRC renounces any claims on Taiwan territory, in China and on the chinese internet, how well do you think that would go for you? Would this have negative impacts on your life, safety and future career?

if you want to murder me you can speak it out directly lol

So why are you trying to convince us that China is the best and nothing shady is going on when you believe you can be killed for voicing the wrong opinion ?

haha it was a cold joke.
It's actually not practical. Such action will be like committing a social suicide.
what should you plan to do?
Yelling slogans on the street with a banner?- before police come to you you will be abused by people, old people pick a random brick knock on your head?
Or people pushed you to police, they will ask you if you are mentally disordered or something? If you insist on doing so.... there is a "Anti-secession Law" waiting for you.
So you decide to show your thoughts on the web, you keep posting and posting, nomatter how many your post deleted, then someday will be someone call you to "have a cup of tea".
But BEFORE all official things happens, you will be choking in the spit of millions.
Believe me you won't like to do this, worse than being killed.
I know there are always some chinese people protesting in foreign lands holding a banner of political persecution or even dressed in bloodstain shirts at trainstations, trying to swindle some money from people's sympathy. It's really fking disgusting that some people do fking anything for money, didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed for insulting the land that breeded him.



"If you stray from the one and only acceptable opinion you will be an outcast because people in China are intolerant jerks. Why would you want to leave and/or protest this? How disgusting of you."

Seriously difficult not to consider this pure trolling.
winteriscoming
Profile Joined July 2022
38 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-27 06:51:22
July 27 2022 06:50 GMT
#604
[B]On July 27 2022 13:09 Simberto wrote:

And that sounds like a reasonable reaction to someone with a reasonable political position?


It's NOT a reasonable political position in mainland China. Something sounds reasonable for you doesn't mean it also sounds reasonable for others.
winteriscoming
Profile Joined July 2022
38 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-27 07:11:25
July 27 2022 07:04 GMT
#605
Sometimes I don't understand what's the exact meaning of trolling, Have I thrown out something irrational ? No. I shared my personal oppions and and I don't understand why they are mad about it.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
July 27 2022 08:24 GMT
#606
On July 27 2022 12:20 winteriscoming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2022 03:20 Erasme wrote:
On July 25 2022 21:04 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 20:52 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 19:45 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:48 Simberto wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:39 winteriscoming wrote:
On July 25 2022 18:27 Simberto wrote:
Also, i don't understand why you bring your personal judgement of the people from Taiwan in here, that is 0 percent relevant. Judging people by nationality is always problematic. And using sentences like "their boys are sissy" tends to reflect negatively only onto you.

yes I am not a serious man, do not judge me I think I not a very typical Chinese.



I don't know, i don't judge people based on their nationality.

oops,here's jumps out another misunderstanding. I didn't mean "do not judge me (by my nationality)", I mean "do not judge me (by my words) .
Though I don't think we Chinese are right on everything, I am still very pround of my nationality.


If you were to openly voice that sentiment that you think Taiwan is a different country from the PRC, and the best solution would be to just sign a treaty where Taiwan renounces any claims on PRC territory and the PRC renounces any claims on Taiwan territory, in China and on the chinese internet, how well do you think that would go for you? Would this have negative impacts on your life, safety and future career?

if you want to murder me you can speak it out directly lol

So why are you trying to convince us that China is the best and nothing shady is going on when you believe you can be killed for voicing the wrong opinion ?

haha it was a cold joke.
It's actually not practical. Such action will be like committing a social suicide.
what should you plan to do?
Yelling slogans on the street with a banner?- before police come to you you will be abused by people, old people pick a random brick knock on your head?
Or people pushed you to police, they will ask you if you are mentally disordered or something? If you insist on doing so.... there is a "Anti-secession Law" waiting for you.
So you decide to show your thoughts on the web, you keep posting and posting, nomatter how many your post deleted, then someday will be someone call you to "have a cup of tea".
But BEFORE all official things happens, you will be choking in the spit of millions.
Believe me you won't like to do this, worse than being killed.
I know there are always some chinese people protesting in foreign lands holding a banner of political persecution or even dressed in bloodstain shirts at trainstations, trying to swindle some money from people's sympathy. It's really fking disgusting that some people do fking anything for money, didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed for insulting the land that breeded him.



You say it's a joke, then you say you'll be killed by the population before the state kills you. Okay.
You've more or less affirmed everything negative we've said about china in this single post, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
July 29 2022 16:28 GMT
#607
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-29 17:15:21
July 29 2022 17:14 GMT
#608


I wonder where this will go. If we'll get a global crash on top of that China is in for some rough times ahead of them. There's also news of China having trouble managing its international debt.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
July 30 2022 15:16 GMT
#609
Yes, not surprising that continuing with the insane covid zero strategy almost 3 years on and even now locking down massive cities for months on end is having huge economic impact.Seems like a very dangerous time, China could do something unpredictable.

Is Pelosi still going to visit Taiwan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
July 31 2022 09:28 GMT
#610
On July 31 2022 00:16 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Yes, not surprising that continuing with the insane covid zero strategy almost 3 years on and even now locking down massive cities for months on end is having huge economic impact. Seems like a very dangerous time, China could do something unpredictable.

Is Pelosi still going to visit Taiwan?


From the latest news, it looks like she will skip Taiwan and visit other Asian countries. At least no mentions of Taiwan from her office:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3187205/no-mention-taiwan-us-house-speaker-nancy-pelosis-asia-tour-list?module=lead_hero_story&pgtype=homepage
WestTaiwan
Profile Joined July 2022
Hong Kong5 Posts
July 31 2022 13:14 GMT
#611
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-31 16:50:32
July 31 2022 16:50 GMT
#612
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
WestTaiwan
Profile Joined July 2022
Hong Kong5 Posts
August 01 2022 01:04 GMT
#613
On August 01 2022 01:50 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.


What countries have you been to before?
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
August 01 2022 02:30 GMT
#614
On August 01 2022 10:04 WestTaiwan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2022 01:50 Manit0u wrote:
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.


What countries have you been to before?


Does it really matter? I've been all over Europe and lived for 3 years in Lybia.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
StasisField
Profile Joined August 2013
United States1086 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-08-01 02:35:35
August 01 2022 02:35 GMT
#615
On August 01 2022 11:30 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2022 10:04 WestTaiwan wrote:
On August 01 2022 01:50 Manit0u wrote:
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.


What countries have you been to before?


Does it really matter? I've been all over Europe and lived for 3 years in Lybia.

I think this is the part where you get told your opinions on China are irrelevant since you've never lived there, just like the other 0-post accounts did before them. I'd love to be wrong though
What do you mean Immortals can't shoot up?
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-08-01 03:02:45
August 01 2022 02:38 GMT
#616
On July 31 2022 00:16 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Is Pelosi still going to visit Taiwan?


This is a very important question. China has set a "red line" and said that they're going to take measures if Pelosi does visit Taiwan. They've also been undergoing military drills and sending tanks and other equipment to provinces facing Taiwan.

On August 01 2022 11:35 StasisField wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2022 11:30 Manit0u wrote:
On August 01 2022 10:04 WestTaiwan wrote:
On August 01 2022 01:50 Manit0u wrote:
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.


What countries have you been to before?


Does it really matter? I've been all over Europe and lived for 3 years in Lybia.

I think this is the part where you get told your opinions on China are irrelevant since you've never lived there, just like the other 0-post accounts did before them. I'd love to be wrong though


Yeah, I would assume so. I guess my experience living behind the Iron Curtain when the wall in Berlin was still standing and literally witnessing countries go from communism to democracy live as it was unfolding doesn't count for anything.

Even without that I think everyone should be able to express their opinions even on stuff they haven't experienced themselves. I have thoughts on many countries I've never been to, not all of them are good thoughts either.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12022 Posts
August 01 2022 08:18 GMT
#617
On August 01 2022 11:38 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2022 00:16 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Is Pelosi still going to visit Taiwan?


This is a very important question. China has set a "red line" and said that they're going to take measures if Pelosi does visit Taiwan. They've also been undergoing military drills and sending tanks and other equipment to provinces facing Taiwan.

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2022 11:35 StasisField wrote:
On August 01 2022 11:30 Manit0u wrote:
On August 01 2022 10:04 WestTaiwan wrote:
On August 01 2022 01:50 Manit0u wrote:
On July 31 2022 22:14 WestTaiwan wrote:
Interesting. For the non-Chinese people discussing in this thread, has anyone been to mainland China before? I'm curious about your experience.


China isn't really a place where I'd like to go. I'd love to do some sightseeing but having your facial recognition in their database and using weechat or some other app for everything is a big no for me. If my own country introduced such measures I'd be forced to move out to a different country I guess.


What countries have you been to before?


Does it really matter? I've been all over Europe and lived for 3 years in Lybia.

I think this is the part where you get told your opinions on China are irrelevant since you've never lived there, just like the other 0-post accounts did before them. I'd love to be wrong though


Yeah, I would assume so. I guess my experience living behind the Iron Curtain when the wall in Berlin was still standing and literally witnessing countries go from communism to democracy live as it was unfolding doesn't count for anything.

Even without that I think everyone should be able to express their opinions even on stuff they haven't experienced themselves. I have thoughts on many countries I've never been to, not all of them are good thoughts either.


Weird. Basically no one here has lived in Nazi Germany (I think the amount of people over the age of 78 in this forum is miniscule), and yet people still have an opinion on it. It is almost as if one can get an opinion of other places and times even without being there.
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-08-01 09:17:03
August 01 2022 09:15 GMT
#618
I have been to China (Chengdu, Leshan, Dujiangyan, Beijing):
- I have felt safe walking around alone in city center
-There are police/party men in uniform/military everywhere (especially on plazas with Mao statues )
-A lot of two language signs (english/mandarin) but hardly anyone speaks english (even when it says so on the sign! lol )
-I guess it can be a nice place to live if You dont care about politics and are ok with having no influence on main decisions of Your country/city etc.
Pathetic Greta hater.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
August 01 2022 09:36 GMT
#619


An interesting take on China's international debt policies.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
August 01 2022 10:33 GMT
#620
On August 01 2022 18:15 Silvanel wrote:
I have been to China (Chengdu, Leshan, Dujiangyan, Beijing):
- I have felt safe walking around alone in city center
-There are police/party men in uniform/military everywhere (especially on plazas with Mao statues )
-A lot of two language signs (english/mandarin) but hardly anyone speaks english (even when it says so on the sign! lol )
-I guess it can be a nice place to live if You dont care about politics and are ok with having no influence on main decisions of Your country/city etc.


About the crime rate:
Pickpockets have all but disappeared in the big cities. There's cameras at every corner, so petty thieves get caught really quickly. Criminals nowadays make money by running scams instead, so at least the streets are safe now.

I have heard however that in smaller towns and villages, thieves exist to steal only from outsiders. They don't steal from villagers, probably because they'd get beaten up bad for it.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 158
NeuroSwarm 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3955
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g708
shahzam509
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0283
ToD261
Dewaltoss60
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie987
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 45m
INu's Battles
13h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 45m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.