• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 34

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 22:06:36
August 04 2015 22:04 GMT
#661
ohh thats so unfortunate, its cuts off a lot of details that makes browsing and acquiring information before clicking much better.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
-NegativeZero-
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 01:48:48
August 05 2015 01:42 GMT
#662
links are now almost indistinguishable from ordinary text, please bring back the default underline for links... there was a link in the previous sentence, if you didn't notice.

also, for some reason my post count icon isn't displaying.
vibeo gane,
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 02:13:24
August 05 2015 02:11 GMT
#663
tl on the phone is really bad :/
I cant log in no matter how much i try via the left top corner login button.
Also it takes ages imo to get to different forum pages through the side bar, i also enjoy being able to make the page smaller and bigger but now thats not possible when this happened with liquiddota and liquidhearth i rarely visit them on the mobile cause it doesnt feel right.
Every time i wanna view the sidebar its one button extra everytime between reading the thread and finding something new.

if you guys are able to give back destop mode can you please also do it for liquiddota and liquidhearth
I also dont understand the idea to remove the timedated post stamp and having the "joined XXX" that just seems pointless outside of being elitist, it was fine in the profile

also the buddy system in pm's is gone (where its most useful imo) but yet it still remains in the profile pic, where i dont know anyone who uses it outside of pm.

yeah my post icon is gone too now ban hammer icons also seem to be cut off, not sure about other ones those custom icons dont look as nice as they did before
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 03:33:07
August 05 2015 03:17 GMT
#664
Please rotate the triangle behind usernames 90° degrees counter-clockwise as some1 already pointed out earlier, it would makes much more sense.
Are we getting permanent login back? Custom settings are bound to accounts, so now members still get to see/deal with content they don't care about upon entering TL.net. Regarding my last sentence, I understand work is in progress, but It's getting really annoying.

Good job making Quote/Edit/Report/Gift buttons more visible, still way worse than how it was originally imo.
Was it mentioned yet that 'My Quoted Posts' doesn't seem to work anymore? Perhaps it has to do with editing posts? I often edit my posts for grammar, because I am dyslectic. Speaking of editing posts, Are you bringing back the time/date stamp added when a post had been edited? I really miss that.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry if I come across as a whiny kid. I'm just providing feedback.
FBH #1!
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
August 05 2015 05:09 GMT
#665
Any word if you're going to change the timestamp? I don't want to divide ever absurd number of weeks by 52pointWhatever every time to guess a two week interval when it occurred.

Try it! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/120125-osl-korean-air-ro16-tiebreakers#1
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2015 05:13 GMT
#666
any news on the color fix? This greyed text is making my eyes hurt. Especially quoted text
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 05:40:47
August 05 2015 05:40 GMT
#667
I'm just curious, do a lot of you browse using Mobile versions of websites? I personally cant stand it, so much so, I refrain from browsing sites that force mobile view until I can view it on a computer.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
August 05 2015 06:21 GMT
#668
The new post layout, the color scheme, these things are fine. Honestly, I definitely miss the old layout because it feels nostalgic and ... TL-y. But whatever.

The real issue is mobile browsing for me, essentially. I'm unable to force desktop mode on my phone OR my iPad, and I use TeamLiquid for work. A lot (obviously). I check interest in LR threads, match results, upcoming matches, conflicting schedules, games, maps, etc. (Yes, I can some of those on Liquipedia, but that's another discussion for another time). I can't login properly on mobile (and yes I see the banner, and yes I know how to), but this issue still hasn't been fixed. Not only that, my login never saves on my mobile or my iPad.

I hate the mobile version of TL, always have, always will. I want to be able to force desktop. EVEN IF I didn't hate it, it doesn't work. Not only the login issue, but the sidebar won't appear for me when I hit "Forum Sidebar" on either my phone or iPad. My phone is a Galaxy Note 3, and I use Chrome on both my phone and iPad, if that helps.

Also, "StarCraft II" posts on calendar need to be fixed. That's insanrly confusing and no doubt frustrating for event organizers.


TLDR- I don't know anything about developing websites. But I do know that the old site functionally worked MUCH better for me on mobile, and the current one just simply is impossible to use. I wish there was a way to 'revert' to the old site for mobile users or something until the new site is fixed, but I dunno if that even works. I just want my iPad/phone TL back.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Korakys
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
New Zealand272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 08:43:33
August 05 2015 07:55 GMT
#669
It would be good if the responsive design flip point was 700px or less so that those with 720p mobile screens can rotate their phone to landscape mode to access "desktop mode". [Edit: I'm roughly measuring the current flip point at 1100px.]

Also I still want to see more contrast in the colours. I mean I have an IPS screen so I can actually read stuff, but it's still difficult and not everyone does.
Swing away sOs, swing away.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-05 08:34:53
August 05 2015 08:19 GMT
#670
On August 05 2015 12:17 Peeano wrote:
Please rotate the triangle behind usernames 90° degrees counter-clockwise as some1 already pointed out earlier, it would makes much more sense.

Imo a triangle pointing to right is a forward button, a triangle pointing left is a back button and triangle pointing down opens a menu like it does. That's how it is on most sites and it makes the most sense.
If it would point to right, I would have thought it as a button that leads to user profile instead of opening a menu.

On August 04 2015 18:32 WonnaPlay wrote:
I like the design, however the "Quote" button feels really out of place. In a long post, you have to scroll downwards.
What is wrong with the Quote button being next to the time of posting?
This way, after reading a post you don`t have to scroll back up to quote.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2015 09:19 GMT
#671
in some cases the bold text looks like it's not bold at all due to the color code. Just look at the [Code S] Ro32 Group B - Season 3 2015 thread and people's prediction. I shouldn't be eyeballing text trying to figure out who picked who.
That light blue color is the worst thing ever happen to TL.
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Tien Vu
Profile Joined August 2015
184 Posts
August 05 2015 11:00 GMT
#672
Hi guys, I'm wondering if the ELO player rankings will ever be put back in the right hand bar? It was one of the things l liked the most about the old design 'cause it allowed me to quickly know who were doing well.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
August 05 2015 12:29 GMT
#673
On August 05 2015 06:51 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2015 06:37 jinorazi wrote:
Mobile experience is probably the worst I've ever had.

1. Can't log in from top left. I have to go to a forum then log in to post button type. Where it takes me to the site. The grey popup window is unclickable on android.

2. I can't seem to find desktop mode button. Requesting desktop view even after clearing cache does not work.

Please add button for desktop view like before, I don't even want to visit tl.net on my phone anymore.

1. It's a known bug, we're working on it
2. There is no Desktop/Mobile mode, there is just one single version of this page that adapts to your screen width


ad 2: i have browsed the threads and clearly there are many people who (like myself) dislike that, the "mobile" behaviour seems to be the most hated change (the fact that it is not a separate version only makes it worse as there is no way out because of that). it's sophisticated, flashy and "progress", with the only fault that it actually makes the site worse - the warpgate of tl design.

i am really curious if you guys are gonna listen and be sensible, or go full blizzard on this. if it will be the second case, i suggest you reconsider criticizing blizzard for basically the same stuff ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
August 05 2015 17:11 GMT
#674
I can't stay logged in?
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
August 05 2015 17:55 GMT
#675
On August 05 2015 20:00 Tien Vu wrote:
Hi guys, I'm wondering if the ELO player rankings will ever be put back in the right hand bar? It was one of the things l liked the most about the old design 'cause it allowed me to quickly know who were doing well.

Try aligulac.com ;-)
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
HelpMeGetBetter
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States766 Posts
August 05 2015 18:10 GMT
#676
any update on when the favorite streams lists will be fixed?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 05 2015 18:13 GMT
#677
On August 05 2015 15:21 Wolf wrote:
The real issue is mobile browsing for me, essentially. I'm unable to force desktop mode on my phone OR my iPad, and I use TeamLiquid for work. A lot (obviously). I check interest in LR threads, match results, upcoming matches, conflicting schedules, games, maps, etc. (Yes, I can some of those on Liquipedia, but that's another discussion for another time). I can't login properly on mobile (and yes I see the banner, and yes I know how to), but this issue still hasn't been fixed. Not only that, my login never saves on my mobile or my iPad.

I hate the mobile version of TL, always have, always will. I want to be able to force desktop. EVEN IF I didn't hate it, it doesn't work. Not only the login issue, but the sidebar won't appear for me when I hit "Forum Sidebar" on either my phone or iPad. My phone is a Galaxy Note 3, and I use Chrome on both my phone and iPad, if that helps.


Same problem here, different phone, but I have tried chrome and opera browsers. The mobile site won't even load on Firefox >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
BjoernK
Profile Joined April 2012
194 Posts
August 05 2015 18:29 GMT
#678
I feel that (now that it seems to be working) the sidebar with the events has improved a lot. It is nice to see who is playing currently.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
August 05 2015 18:41 GMT
#679
On August 06 2015 03:29 BjoernK wrote:
I feel that (now that it seems to be working) the sidebar with the events has improved a lot. It is nice to see who is playing currently.

Well this is mostly about the people submitting events getting accustomed to it
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
August 05 2015 19:04 GMT
#680
At first I really didn't like it but now that I understand it and am used to it I really like it.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7896
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta19
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Other Games
• Scarra1164
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.