• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7833 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 33

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
August 04 2015 09:32 GMT
#641
I like the design, however the "Quote" button feels really out of place. In a long post, you have to scroll downwards.
What is wrong with the Quote button being next to the time of posting?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 09:45:16
August 04 2015 09:40 GMT
#642
This would be more sexy for quote button anyway:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


For any TL web designer here - ignore the background gray, I was testing it actually works(it is long time ago I last edited CSS ) - I used this piece of code in my CSS
+ Show Spoiler +
.postaction .submessage, .fpost-actionable .submessage {
color: #424343 !important;
outline: 0
}


To anyone else out there, please, if you do not know what to do with the code, do not use the code, you will probably cause 3rd world war

Edit: I changed it so it is readable, I haven't searched for the proper color of text. I am a programmer, I am LAZY
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
August 04 2015 10:25 GMT
#643
probably intentional but "live now" seems to only include the main (twitch) streams. Azubu stream had to be found under events (same with ogaming). I suppose this is an okay trade off to getting direct links to the LR and liquipedia but would be nice to have all associated streams listed in the same place.
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
August 04 2015 10:32 GMT
#644
Very fast, but reminds me of gosugamers.net from 2008.
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 04 2015 10:33 GMT
#645
Ummm how can we edit the TBD thing on Proleague event in top right?
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
August 04 2015 10:56 GMT
#646
that TBD could be related to spoiler issues.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 04 2015 12:33 GMT
#647
TBD means the match wasn't yet known. You can help edit the calendar by clicking on one of the event titles and filling in the match info as it becomes known (or marking matches as live / done / etc).
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
August 04 2015 12:42 GMT
#648
Am I blind or is there no longer an option to stay logged in?
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 04 2015 12:56 GMT
#649
On August 04 2015 21:33 R1CH wrote:
TBD means the match wasn't yet known. You can help edit the calendar by clicking on one of the event titles and filling in the match info as it becomes known (or marking matches as live / done / etc).

When I tried to do that, in the matches section there was a list of like 20 players to choose from and no option to add other ones, unless I missed something.
(Also when I go to Matches tab, the popup gets longer and the Update and Cancel buttons get cut off my screen with no possibility to scroll.)
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
August 04 2015 13:16 GMT
#650
Why is the right sidebar so wide?
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 04 2015 13:22 GMT
#651
"my quoted post" section still doesn't work.
Just wanna make sure you guys are aware of this bug
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 04 2015 13:23 GMT
#652
On August 04 2015 21:42 Khalum wrote:
Am I blind or is there no longer an option to stay logged in?

This is the default now.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 04 2015 13:25 GMT
#653
On August 04 2015 22:22 The_Red_Viper wrote:
"my quoted post" section still doesn't work.
Just wanna make sure you guys are aware of this bug

Should be fixed.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
August 04 2015 14:34 GMT
#654
On August 04 2015 22:23 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 21:42 Khalum wrote:
Am I blind or is there no longer an option to stay logged in?

This is the default now.


Not sure I understand. Should I stay logged in per default? Because if that's the case it's not working for me.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 04 2015 14:35 GMT
#655
On August 04 2015 22:25 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 22:22 The_Red_Viper wrote:
"my quoted post" section still doesn't work.
Just wanna make sure you guys are aware of this bug

Should be fixed.

Thanks!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
August 04 2015 14:47 GMT
#656
On August 04 2015 23:34 Khalum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 22:23 R1CH wrote:
On August 04 2015 21:42 Khalum wrote:
Am I blind or is there no longer an option to stay logged in?

This is the default now.


Not sure I understand. Should I stay logged in per default? Because if that's the case it's not working for me.


Same. This behaviour works on my PC, but not on my tablet or phone.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
August 04 2015 16:17 GMT
#657
Very difficult for me to log in to Team Liquid Mobile. Using the log in button on the top left corner of the screen, all I get is a dark screen with no way for me to enter my username and password.

Otherwise the new design is relatively ok as it seems not much has changed, but the old design is still better.
operwolf
Profile Joined April 2008
United States324 Posts
August 04 2015 17:17 GMT
#658
On August 04 2015 23:34 Khalum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 22:23 R1CH wrote:
On August 04 2015 21:42 Khalum wrote:
Am I blind or is there no longer an option to stay logged in?

This is the default now.


Not sure I understand. Should I stay logged in per default? Because if that's the case it's not working for me.


Same here, I have to login every time I close and reopen my browser.
He'll end up dead, because he'll die.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
August 04 2015 21:37 GMT
#659
Mobile experience is probably the worst I've ever had.

1. Can't log in from top left. I have to go to a forum then log in to post button type. Where it takes me to the site. The grey popup window is unclickable on android.

2. I can't seem to find desktop mode button. Requesting desktop view even after clearing cache does not work.

Please add button for desktop view like before, I don't even want to visit tl.net on my phone anymore.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
August 04 2015 21:51 GMT
#660
On August 05 2015 06:37 jinorazi wrote:
Mobile experience is probably the worst I've ever had.

1. Can't log in from top left. I have to go to a forum then log in to post button type. Where it takes me to the site. The grey popup window is unclickable on android.

2. I can't seem to find desktop mode button. Requesting desktop view even after clearing cache does not work.

Please add button for desktop view like before, I don't even want to visit tl.net on my phone anymore.

1. It's a known bug, we're working on it
2. There is no Desktop/Mobile mode, there is just one single version of this page that adapts to your screen width
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O204
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
ZZZero.O 204
Hyun 127
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4168
Liquid`Hasu462
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 377
KnowMe245
Livibee184
ViBE88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• Adnapsc2 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur581
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 59m
Patches Events
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 59m
OSC
23h 59m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.