• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 08:39:12
August 03 2015 08:37 GMT
#601
On August 02 2015 18:40 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2015 18:37 P.Agostino wrote:
On August 02 2015 03:45 Jonoman92 wrote:
I literally can't login on TL on my Galaxy S5.

Like... the buttons are all screwed up and there's that dumb "log in with facebook, etc" in the way. Plz fix.


this

RIP TL on phone.

nothing works.

use this page for now http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/login


On August 01 2015 21:58 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 19:35 Skynx wrote:
I can't login on mobile ID n Password gets opened in the shaded part, when I try to click on them the site takes it as I try to click on the side and try to close the shade window.


For now you can go to a thread and click the "sign in" link at the bottom of the post list. Said link will take you to a login page instead of the buggy modal window, where you can scroll as needed.


Any chance a mod can put one of these on the banner? Lots of people can't live without TL on their phone

Edit: also even I have BW off on sidebar pref, I still can see articles (that SSL article for example) and streams, any help? I know its a crime.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
August 03 2015 08:50 GMT
#602
Awesome to see a new design up and running! And it works really good too, alot cleaner and fresher than previously, easy to find what I'm looking for.

Only problem I've had so far is the overall coloring, the boxes blend in a bit too much, hurts the eyes a bit. It's just a bit too bright for my taste, and the top of the site looks kind of misplaced.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 09:17:35
August 03 2015 09:16 GMT
#603
On August 03 2015 16:39 Vasoline73 wrote:
Just wanted to say I can't find anyway to turn mobile mode off on iPhone Opera...

If anyone can help me out lmk. "Forum sidebar" is broken as well in this version... non response/no embedded link apparently.


I believe it registers screen size instead of which device is used, which means you can't turn it off. I really hope they come to their senses and let us request desktop version on phones at some point, as I loathe mobile sites with their unreasonable impracticality just so people don't have to zoom in before touching a button.
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
August 03 2015 09:49 GMT
#604
With the exception of the quote and report buttons, which I needed a good while to find because they fade into the background for me, this is a lot cleaner and clearer to me. Good change.
nullrd
Profile Joined November 2011
22 Posts
August 03 2015 10:39 GMT
#605
the proleague azubu stream ist not shown in the live events overview. only the twitch stream. is this a bug or a feature?
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
August 03 2015 11:15 GMT
#606
On August 03 2015 19:39 nullrd wrote:
the proleague azubu stream ist not shown in the live events overview. only the twitch stream. is this a bug or a feature?


It shows for me now, maybe it was a bit late?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 03 2015 11:36 GMT
#607
I really start disliking the new design (

Quote + Report buttons almost invisible mainly, plus the quotes are hard to read. feels like lots of sketchy gimmicky stuff was added but I really don't like it.
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
August 03 2015 12:05 GMT
#608
imo i never really liked Changes when something is already working perfectly as it is. Some stuff can be changed or added just to make it follow the mainstream stuff. I'm glad tho that tl.net didn't change the design completely. It's still the same pretty much
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
HelpMeGetBetter
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States766 Posts
August 03 2015 12:46 GMT
#609
do we have to re-add all of our favorite streams again?
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 03 2015 13:27 GMT
#610
On August 03 2015 21:46 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
do we have to re-add all of our favorite streams again?

Can you see your favourite streams list at all? Because this is what I get:

[image loading]


BTW, I think it would be better if upcoming events were under live events.
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
HelpMeGetBetter
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States766 Posts
August 03 2015 13:37 GMT
#611
Yes I get the same. It says I am at max #.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
August 03 2015 14:26 GMT
#612
Would it be possible to have own CSS usage as a setting? A lot of guys here are IT+ so they would provide us with wonderful skins solving everything about "unreadable" things :-)

(I have Opera, I can use my own css, but I would still prefer some setting)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 03 2015 14:44 GMT
#613
Where can I now remove the brood war stuff? I liked the filters
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 15:00:32
August 03 2015 15:00 GMT
#614
On August 03 2015 23:26 deacon.frost wrote:
Would it be possible to have own CSS usage as a setting? A lot of guys here are IT+ so they would provide us with wonderful skins solving everything about "unreadable" things :-)

(I have Opera, I can use my own css, but I would still prefer some setting)

This has a high risk of people breaking the page for them and calling for help from staff, therefore not exactly smth we ultimately have as our number one wish
On August 03 2015 23:44 boxerfred wrote:
Where can I now remove the brood war stuff? I liked the filters

Link under the right sidebar
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3631 Posts
August 03 2015 17:10 GMT
#615
Page layout is still broken with zooms different than 100% in Google Chrome.

Will this be fixed?
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
August 03 2015 17:36 GMT
#616
I like it the new design. Looks more modern but still keeps what made tl.net pleasant to browse. Looks great on Microsoft Edge.
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
August 03 2015 17:39 GMT
#617
Whitespace! Whitespace! Whitespace! Everyone needs more whitespace! Less content, more whitespace! Less usability, more whitespace! Whitespace!

...is this what the internal discussions looked like?
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 03 2015 17:43 GMT
#618
On August 04 2015 02:39 bduddy wrote:
Whitespace! Whitespace! Whitespace! Everyone needs more whitespace! Less content, more whitespace! Less usability, more whitespace! Whitespace!

...is this what the internal discussions looked like?

From what I've seen of staff chats, there wouldn't be nearly that much proper spelling and grammar
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 03 2015 17:51 GMT
#619
On August 04 2015 02:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 02:39 bduddy wrote:
Whitespace! Whitespace! Whitespace! Everyone needs more whitespace! Less content, more whitespace! Less usability, more whitespace! Whitespace!

...is this what the internal discussions looked like?

From what I've seen of staff chats, there wouldn't be nearly that much proper spelling and grammar


we had internal discussions?
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
August 03 2015 17:54 GMT
#620
I really don't like it. One of the reasons I browse here was because the previous design was so user friendly in format compared to other websites with forums et. al. Now it is hard to read physically (not like Youtube designs where stuff is just moved) and the lack of boxes/lines make stuff comingled.
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O44
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 264
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 568
Zeus 93
ZZZero.O 44
soO 43
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 26
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota32
Counter-Strike
fl0m4751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe426
420jenkins331
Livibee174
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 83
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 16
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2290
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 38m
Patches Events
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.