• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7585 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 30

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-02 20:20:05
August 02 2015 20:16 GMT
#581
I don't really like the lighter color scheme and removal of window border. It's harder to distinguish the windows from each other now, or is it just me? its too light for my eyes
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-02 20:32:20
August 02 2015 20:31 GMT
#582
While you're fixing the mobile version, can I beg of you to PLEASE let us enable desktop version on phones? I fucking hate the compact "one button/post/article/menu covers entire screen" mobile sites everyone is doing nowadays, when its much easier to use the desktop site and just zoom in and out.
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
August 02 2015 20:42 GMT
#583
On August 03 2015 05:16 Copymizer wrote:
I don't really like the lighter color scheme and removal of window border. It's harder to distinguish the windows from each other now, or is it just me? its too light for my eyes


Yea.. the white is a bit blinding. Reminds me of my late night sessions typing term papers on google docs. :p
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
BamBam
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
745 Posts
August 02 2015 21:10 GMT
#584
Any chance we can get the quote and report buttons to be darker? Or at least moved to the blue header. I feel like unless you're looking for it your gunna miss it.
"two is way better than twice as one" - artosis
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
August 02 2015 21:32 GMT
#585
On August 03 2015 05:09 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
Another thing I found - I can no longer log in to Liquipedia with teamliquid account. Is there other way to log in or do we just have to wait till it's working? Or will it work if we just use same username and password?

using the same username and password should work
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
August 02 2015 22:02 GMT
#586
On August 03 2015 05:31 Excludos wrote:
While you're fixing the mobile version, can I beg of you to PLEASE let us enable desktop version on phones? I fucking hate the compact "one button/post/article/menu covers entire screen" mobile sites everyone is doing nowadays, when its much easier to use the desktop site and just zoom in and out.

Thisx1000
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 02 2015 22:09 GMT
#587
On August 02 2015 22:36 yurisan wrote:
i am so lost wit the new design. i was mainly using TL site to track SC2 events and jump in between here and liquipedia for brackets/tournament stats etc. I am also using TeamLiquid Streams plugin for firefox (verison 1.6.1).

1) Streams firefox plugin for SC2 streams takes me to Hearthstone stream page... Also the LotV category has disappeared - if its itended im fine with merging it into SC2 (hots) but i would like to know if its the case.
Not sure about the plugin (a change in design will likely break user plugins). The LotV/HotS join is because twitch merged the categories and we can no longer differentiate between them.

2) I used to click events on the right sidebar so i would see the right sidebar itself with live streams and live events (and liquipedia links) and the central threadlike format of live and upcoming events for today/tomorrow - with stream and Liquipedia links - i liked it because i would frequently findmyself checking brackets/stats for the future events
Right now the central threadlike part is gone and we are linked to the new calendar.
Yeah we should up the functionality on the Live Events page. It's not a high traffic page so probably won't get high on the priorities list of immediate fixes. But we'll try to get it seen to.

And the CALENDAR....

a) the feature i miss the most are THE LINKS - where are the clear 1 click links to liquipedia and streams ??? i dont want to have to click on the event (btw only the name of the event is a link - i think it should be the entire highligthed space) to see liquipedia link - and streams links ?
Useful feedback. It works when the tournament is live, it should also work when the tournament is not live.

b) i think once logged in it should default itself to the options we have selected in the sidebar options gamewise - i am only interested in SC2 so i think it should autamatically show only SC2 events for my account - also it should be multiple selection and not dropdown 1 only selection option.
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/sidebars.php should set tihs right.

]quote]c) colors and general design are cool - plain and less aggressive than the old design but the events are too plain... they do not have distinguishable space for themselves - i think a thin border for each event would be nice - or the way its done frequently - the "chessboard effect"[/quote]Not sure what you mean by this?

d) names of the events are a bit off "Starcraft 2" for GSL - really ? i guess it will be sorted out fast though. (same goes for the right sidebar upcoming events - WCS for Gauntlet SC2 Global Finals)
Known bug
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9378 Posts
August 02 2015 22:40 GMT
#588
No offense , but I hate the new design! I don't know why , I just don't like it
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-02 22:50:55
August 02 2015 22:46 GMT
#589
Hi,
change is hard so I won't say I'm sad and miss the old and will try to enjoy this new tl packaging, after all I want content not design.
I am however sad/angry to see so many posters not perousing the thread before they post one liners on stuff that has already been adressed.. also sad that people would s#it on efforts made for them. (stuff like "it took me 5 minutes to find the quote button".. well now that you know where it is ..?)

I do miss the "recently posted in" color difference on threads (I didn't read any response to that..?!)
Edit: I do miss the red color for warn/ban.

Otherwise, I'll add my +1 vote to
"too bright"
"would rather have the post time displayed, or even after a day / a week has gone by, rather than 620 weeks ago"
and
"it seems more responsive".
Again thank you for all the work involved.
"not enough rights"
Lazare1969
Profile Joined September 2014
United States318 Posts
August 03 2015 00:48 GMT
#590
Sorry, it's hurting my eyes. It's just like Windows 8 or Windows 10.
6 trillion
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 01:08:32
August 03 2015 01:07 GMT
#591
"it seems more responsive".


I don't understand this, you guys had an unresponsive TL before? The only thing relating to responsiveness that i've noticed is added delay to access profile/pm etc.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
August 03 2015 01:36 GMT
#592
On August 03 2015 06:10 Energizer wrote:
Any chance we can get the quote and report buttons to be darker? Or at least moved to the blue header. I feel like unless you're looking for it your gunna miss it.


Yes! That too.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 03 2015 01:57 GMT
#593
On August 03 2015 10:07 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
"it seems more responsive".


I don't understand this, you guys had an unresponsive TL before? The only thing relating to responsiveness that i've noticed is added delay to access profile/pm etc.

TL has always been responsive to me so agree, not sure how unresponsive it was before.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
August 03 2015 03:38 GMT
#594
On August 03 2015 10:57 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2015 10:07 Cyro wrote:
"it seems more responsive".


I don't understand this, you guys had an unresponsive TL before? The only thing relating to responsiveness that i've noticed is added delay to access profile/pm etc.

TL has always been responsive to me so agree, not sure how unresponsive it was before.


you 2 jokers

Responsive means that the layout and stuff changes as you zoom in and out.

ie I used to zoom in so that I can read more easily and have no white borders, and ignore the right sidebar. Now with responsive design everything rearranges and I can't do it anymore

[image loading]
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 03 2015 06:56 GMT
#595
Responsive means that the layout and stuff changes as you zoom in and out.


never heard it used that way before
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8139 Posts
August 03 2015 07:39 GMT
#596
Just wanted to say I can't find anyway to turn mobile mode off on iPhone Opera...

If anyone can help me out lmk. "Forum sidebar" is broken as well in this version... non response/no embedded link apparently.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
August 03 2015 07:42 GMT
#597
On August 03 2015 15:56 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Responsive means that the layout and stuff changes as you zoom in and out.


never heard it used that way before


There are issues, to, in how some elements are responsive to different levels of zoom, while others are not. (Stream pages, for example - there are pictures already in the thread showing this issue.) It generally looks fine to me when I'm looking at 100% zoom on a maximized window in Firefox. But zooming in or out can cause layout quirks, and if not for Plexa's greasemonkey snippet (which I used to set the background to black) I'd be having significant eye strain issues due to brightness.

I'm iffy on the flat design aspects, I like that the back-end and layout can be a touch elastic, but I do miss the calendar and positioning of quote/edit/report. Also, can there be at least a settings toggle for the age of a post? I would rather an absolute date/time rather than the relative "XX ago". (So, yeah, add me to that list.)

On the plus side, the race icons are showing up in the stream list in the first time in almost 3 years, so that's good.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
ShurykaN
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States338 Posts
August 03 2015 07:46 GMT
#598
The new design is okay, I don't think it's better or worse. The bar on the right side with the events and streams is broken for me though. It goes to the bottom of the page under everything else and leaves the right side blank. The spotlight tab thing on the main page is in the wrong position too.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 03 2015 07:57 GMT
#599
On August 03 2015 15:56 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Responsive means that the layout and stuff changes as you zoom in and out.


never heard it used that way before

It's a pretty common webdesign paradigm these days though
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
August 03 2015 08:28 GMT
#600
My "responsive" was a pun about tl being more responsive to change. Sorry, that was the joke.

Responsiveness varied on the different computers I used to view tl, so I never paid much attention to it. However when I opened tl yesterday, I felt it right away (after the initial "am I being banned/special/crazy ).. and still feel it right now even opening the smilies page.. 21st century speed instead of 19th century slithering.
"not enough rights"
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 626
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 138
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 57
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Hyuk 113
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9881
qojqva1691
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Fnx 779
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1265
Other Games
FrodaN1443
Beastyqt401
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
ArmadaUGS207
Mlord190
KnowMe127
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 86
QueenE83
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie518
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 26m
Online Event
17h 26m
FEL
22h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.