• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7849 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 32

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
August 03 2015 18:23 GMT
#621
I do like the redesign.... especially how it removes the sidebars when you zoom in.

However, I do miss the 'coming events' list on the right side-bar. Now it only shows you live events which isn't as useful.
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
August 03 2015 18:28 GMT
#622
On August 04 2015 03:23 ElMeanYo wrote:
I do like the redesign.... especially how it removes the sidebars when you zoom in.

However, I do miss the 'coming events' list on the right side-bar. Now it only shows you live events which isn't as useful.

It does show upcoming events, it's just below the live streams section.
Writer
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
August 03 2015 18:58 GMT
#623
On August 04 2015 03:28 Valiver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 03:23 ElMeanYo wrote:
I do like the redesign.... especially how it removes the sidebars when you zoom in.

However, I do miss the 'coming events' list on the right side-bar. Now it only shows you live events which isn't as useful.

It does show upcoming events, it's just below the live streams section.


Thats true but it is also in a terrible position for it, its barely visible at first glance now.
And you have to scroll through TL for it, which makes it have less people notice it at first glance.
(which i think is a pretty important feature of the upcoming events)
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
August 03 2015 19:23 GMT
#624
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/491649-the-curious-case-of-soos-macro-mechanics

In the post header, links to stuchiu and shiroiusagi lead to the post and not to the authors. I guess thats a bug?
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
Faefae
Profile Joined June 2014
2203 Posts
August 03 2015 20:06 GMT
#625
I though the old one was better, but I might just need some time to adjust.
ForGG. 29/11/2014
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 20:27:03
August 03 2015 20:26 GMT
#626
When they change the colors finally?
I really like they "copy" the theme of other TL site but its too hard to see it for longer than 5min per view since the color change.

I think the change of arial 10pt to 12pt in forum posts would be nice.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
August 03 2015 21:28 GMT
#627
I didn't check the whole thread, so sorry if this was posted already, but the calendar is still a bit buggy. Team Gravity had an event yesterday, and it gave us the option to set which matches were being played currently.

However, the only options available to set from a drop-down menu were "TBD", "Jin Air", "Prime", and "Socke".

It was pretty confusing haha
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
August 03 2015 21:31 GMT
#628
I can see way more of them, so dunno :x
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
August 03 2015 22:24 GMT
#629
Knowing TL I'm sure they are hard at work trying to fix the issues.
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3631 Posts
August 03 2015 22:31 GMT
#630
On August 04 2015 02:10 RHoudini wrote:
Page layout is still broken with zooms different than 100% in Google Chrome.

Will this be fixed?

It's corrected now!
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
August 03 2015 22:50 GMT
#631
On August 04 2015 07:24 Vasoline73 wrote:
Knowing TL I'm sure they are hard at work trying to fix the issues.


Of course, or else they wouldn't have bothered with this thread so we can provide feeback.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
August 04 2015 00:14 GMT
#632
Heh, just came here to complain on my laptop about the fact that I couldn´t log in on my phone, but I see from the banner at the top that the TL staff is already aware (and presumably working on a fix, in addition to this workaround). Good job, and I'm sure you'll get the place back to running smoothly in no time!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 04:47:51
August 04 2015 04:47 GMT
#633
Yay TLPD buttons are back!

still waiting on TLPD sidebar tho.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Phradamon
Profile Joined January 2008
Romania191 Posts
August 04 2015 05:10 GMT
#634
I don't know if anyone posted this or is only me who have this problem, but from few days ago all BW streams in Liquid/Reddit extension for Chrome browser now redirects to LiquidHeart website or streams. And I hate it, coz i use the extension to see BW streams and matches so i don't manually look for them on Twitch.
I have the ultimate answer, i seek the ultimate question
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
August 04 2015 05:10 GMT
#635
I dunno if its just my phone but I can't seem to log onto the site on the mobile version. Whenever the login screen pops up over the main screen no matter where I touch to start typing it just goes away again.
Never Knows Best.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 05:24:29
August 04 2015 05:24 GMT
#636
On August 04 2015 14:10 Slaughter wrote:
I dunno if its just my phone but I can't seem to log onto the site on the mobile version. Whenever the login screen pops up over the main screen no matter where I touch to start typing it just goes away again.


open the login in a new tab.
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/login
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 04 2015 06:38 GMT
#637
Oh ok i just noticed to you can now accidentaly necro a thread without noticing because there's no grey bar on old posts anymore.

Hope it will be more noticeable in the future.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
F u r u y a
Profile Joined August 2010
Brazil173 Posts
August 04 2015 08:26 GMT
#638
Please tell me my favorites weren't lost.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
August 04 2015 09:12 GMT
#639
On August 04 2015 00:00 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2015 23:26 deacon.frost wrote:
Would it be possible to have own CSS usage as a setting? A lot of guys here are IT+ so they would provide us with wonderful skins solving everything about "unreadable" things :-)

(I have Opera, I can use my own css, but I would still prefer some setting)

This has a high risk of people breaking the page for them and calling for help from staff, therefore not exactly smth we ultimately have as our number one wish
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2015 23:44 boxerfred wrote:
Where can I now remove the brood war stuff? I liked the filters

Link under the right sidebar

Hmm, the point is valid and expected. I am on a discussion forum which has this ability, there is a thread with proper CSS(hundreds of them), but on the other hand - every "this skin broke my forum" ends with - remove the skin :-) The population there is about a 1k.

But I am OK with that, thanks for the answer. I will use some dark magic with my browser then :-)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11832 Posts
August 04 2015 09:15 GMT
#640
Are the TLPD/LP sidebar features going to be back?

Also, if one small request can be granted, please bring back the timestamps. It's hard to make sense of 100 weeks ago, 30 weeks ago, 400 weeks ago etc.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O204
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
ZZZero.O 204
Hyun 127
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4168
Liquid`Hasu462
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 377
KnowMe245
Livibee184
ViBE88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• Adnapsc2 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur581
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 59m
Patches Events
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 59m
OSC
23h 59m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.