• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

Worst breakups you had/know/witnessed - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
February 16 2013 18:25 GMT
#101
On February 17 2013 03:22 Kaeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 02:49 Warlock40 wrote:
Wtf? Why did you kick the guy that was trying to warn you about her? He was doing you a favor. You just kinda sound like a douche after that :|, wrongs on both sides.


Yeah, that's kind of how I feel.

I thought about it - why would she want to tell me now? I did some research, asked some people and it turned out that the guy had told her that unless she tells me - he would. He basically forced her to tell me. I got so angry, who the fuck does he think he is to force my girlfriend to do something she didn't want to do?


If your girlfriend not only cheated on you but couldn't be honest enough with you to tell you about it until someone forced her to, that's bad news. Obviously, this guy was just as wrong to sleep with your girlfriend as she was, but at least he had enough moral backbone to try to fess up.


Both SO WRONG!!!
I usually wouldn't get mad at a guy that would sleep with my girlfriend, it's up to her to say no... But I had meet this guy once before at a party and he had come up to me and said something "If you want I can keep an eye on your girl, there are a lot of guys in the school that are in love with her.". I told him that it's up to her to take care of herself... Shortly after he sleeps with her, that's just fucked up respect.

But I kicked him mostly because he forced someone I liked to do something she didn't want to. His motive was that if me and her break up, he could maybe get together with her. It wasn't his decision to make and he didn't do it to be nice... And as I understood it he had been pressuring her for a long time to tell this and she wasn't feeling good by being pressured...

As earlier said. Who the fuck does he think he is to pressure and hurt someone I like? I could never let someone like him just go without beating him up.


Lol.. these guys bending over backwards to make you out to be the asshole. So sad. I'm just facepalming repeatedly at the fact they really thought this guy was trying to be morally righteous.

My 2 cents: you should have beat him up and then raped him. In front of the entire class. Now that would be some righteous fury.

User was warned for this post
polarwolf
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
924 Posts
February 16 2013 18:28 GMT
#102
so, the girl can take of herself if some guy wants to sleep with her. But if someone puts a little pressure on her to tell the truth, she cannot protect herself, and the guy deserves a beating.
Right.
TriO
Profile Joined July 2011
United States421 Posts
February 16 2013 18:34 GMT
#103
On February 16 2013 21:44 googolplex wrote:
Now that Burn-a-hole-in-your-pocket-for-your-partner-Day! Valentine's Day is over, maybe we can talk about the other side of love, the dark, unpleasant, and painful part. The part where love ends, at least for one party. The break up!

What the worst kind of bad breakup that you have experienced or known or witnessed?

Yesterday, I was having a post-Valentines date with a very good friend (bought her chocolates at 50% off!). We were having a pleasant night (not romantic, but the kind where you both have known each other for more than 10 years, so...) when we observed a couple across the table. It was an outdoor restaurant so it was a bit noisy with people having a free reign on the volumes of their voices. Suddenly, there was a loud but crying. From the dude. We tried not to watch but it was difficult not to. She was just cold and firm, nodding her head, and he was crying, holding her hands (which she obviously didn't seem to like), and he was begging, saying something like "we've been together for 7 years". It went like this for maybe an hour. Finally, and this was the worst thing, he begged on his knees. She hurriedly stood up and just left. Damn what a heartbreaker than situation was. Awkward silence in the restaurant until he left.

Maybe they should have done it somewhere more private? Also it seems that he didn't know about it. Breakup etiquettes should be taught somewhere in college.

Share your experience.


Damn that is some cold shit I've read.
My dream is to tear up your dream.
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
February 16 2013 18:34 GMT
#104
On February 17 2013 03:28 polarwolf wrote:
so, the girl can take of herself if some guy wants to sleep with her. But if someone puts a little pressure on her to tell the truth, she cannot protect herself, and the guy deserves a beating.
Right.


Yeah, that makes total sense. If my little brother wants to date girls, I'm sure he can take care of himself. But if one of those girls turns around and tries to blackmail/extort/send her cousin to beat him up, then she deserves retaliation.
WRONG.

I wonder what went wrong in your neural development to make you unable to distinguish between illicit affairs and blackmail.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 16 2013 18:35 GMT
#105
On February 17 2013 03:25 SamsungStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:22 Kaeru wrote:
On February 17 2013 02:49 Warlock40 wrote:
Wtf? Why did you kick the guy that was trying to warn you about her? He was doing you a favor. You just kinda sound like a douche after that :|, wrongs on both sides.


Yeah, that's kind of how I feel.

I thought about it - why would she want to tell me now? I did some research, asked some people and it turned out that the guy had told her that unless she tells me - he would. He basically forced her to tell me. I got so angry, who the fuck does he think he is to force my girlfriend to do something she didn't want to do?


If your girlfriend not only cheated on you but couldn't be honest enough with you to tell you about it until someone forced her to, that's bad news. Obviously, this guy was just as wrong to sleep with your girlfriend as she was, but at least he had enough moral backbone to try to fess up.


Both SO WRONG!!!
I usually wouldn't get mad at a guy that would sleep with my girlfriend, it's up to her to say no... But I had meet this guy once before at a party and he had come up to me and said something "If you want I can keep an eye on your girl, there are a lot of guys in the school that are in love with her.". I told him that it's up to her to take care of herself... Shortly after he sleeps with her, that's just fucked up respect.

But I kicked him mostly because he forced someone I liked to do something she didn't want to. His motive was that if me and her break up, he could maybe get together with her. It wasn't his decision to make and he didn't do it to be nice... And as I understood it he had been pressuring her for a long time to tell this and she wasn't feeling good by being pressured...

As earlier said. Who the fuck does he think he is to pressure and hurt someone I like? I could never let someone like him just go without beating him up.


Lol.. these guys bending over backwards to make you out to be the asshole. So sad. I'm just facepalming repeatedly at the fact they really thought this guy was trying to be morally righteous.

My 2 cents: you should have beat him up and then raped him. In front of the entire class. Now that would be some righteous fury.


As a somewhat impulsive guy with occasional sadistic tendencies, I find that a bit much. Plus I don't think our guy wants anything to do with that other guy sexually.

Either way you're not making a compelling case by inviting people to beat and rape others.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 18:37:41
February 16 2013 18:35 GMT
#106
--- Nuked ---
Twinkle Toes
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3605 Posts
February 16 2013 18:37 GMT
#107
A lot of sad stories here... I want to read stories from the girls, anyone?
Bisu - INnoVation - Dark - Rogue - Stats
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
February 16 2013 18:42 GMT
#108
On February 17 2013 03:35 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:25 SamsungStar wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:22 Kaeru wrote:
On February 17 2013 02:49 Warlock40 wrote:
Wtf? Why did you kick the guy that was trying to warn you about her? He was doing you a favor. You just kinda sound like a douche after that :|, wrongs on both sides.


Yeah, that's kind of how I feel.

I thought about it - why would she want to tell me now? I did some research, asked some people and it turned out that the guy had told her that unless she tells me - he would. He basically forced her to tell me. I got so angry, who the fuck does he think he is to force my girlfriend to do something she didn't want to do?


If your girlfriend not only cheated on you but couldn't be honest enough with you to tell you about it until someone forced her to, that's bad news. Obviously, this guy was just as wrong to sleep with your girlfriend as she was, but at least he had enough moral backbone to try to fess up.


Both SO WRONG!!!
I usually wouldn't get mad at a guy that would sleep with my girlfriend, it's up to her to say no... But I had meet this guy once before at a party and he had come up to me and said something "If you want I can keep an eye on your girl, there are a lot of guys in the school that are in love with her.". I told him that it's up to her to take care of herself... Shortly after he sleeps with her, that's just fucked up respect.

But I kicked him mostly because he forced someone I liked to do something she didn't want to. His motive was that if me and her break up, he could maybe get together with her. It wasn't his decision to make and he didn't do it to be nice... And as I understood it he had been pressuring her for a long time to tell this and she wasn't feeling good by being pressured...

As earlier said. Who the fuck does he think he is to pressure and hurt someone I like? I could never let someone like him just go without beating him up.


Lol.. these guys bending over backwards to make you out to be the asshole. So sad. I'm just facepalming repeatedly at the fact they really thought this guy was trying to be morally righteous.

My 2 cents: you should have beat him up and then raped him. In front of the entire class. Now that would be some righteous fury.


As a somewhat impulsive guy with occasional sadistic tendencies, I find that a bit much. Plus I don't think our guy wants anything to do with that other guy sexually.

Either way you're not making a compelling case by inviting people to beat and rape others.


Sorry, my testosterone got the better of me. I was just playing back that scenario in my head and the prison-house urges kicked in. Again, apologies. Rape is serious and no laughing matter. But, for some reason, to me sex and dominance are intimately connected, so when I'm dominating someone I usually try to sex them too. I think this is why none of my friends play Street Fighter with me anymore . Luckily, I still have bnet :D
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
February 16 2013 18:48 GMT
#109
I once reopened a wound from a cut on my right hand while fapping. Things never went back to normal after this incident :-(
bonus vir semper tiro
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 16 2013 18:49 GMT
#110
The taekwondo guy's story was really fucked up. Quite the proof that there aren't only bright people on TL. Beating people up and feeling good about it? Lawl.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
February 16 2013 19:09 GMT
#111
On February 17 2013 01:42 SamsungStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 01:39 PassiveAce wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:33 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:08 mynameisgreat11 wrote:
Having your friends show you a video of your gf getting banged by two dudes at last weekends party.


Develop a cuckold/ntr fetish and suddenly it's pretty amazing.

I have never understood the appeal of watching your gf be fucked by someone else. Some guys are really into it, I just dont get it. I guess its like watching a porn staring someone you know.


I recently saw a porno with my brother in it. That was pretty fucking bizarre.


movie or it didn't happen....
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 19:14:55
February 16 2013 19:13 GMT
#112
On February 17 2013 04:09 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 01:42 SamsungStar wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:39 PassiveAce wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:33 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:08 mynameisgreat11 wrote:
Having your friends show you a video of your gf getting banged by two dudes at last weekends party.


Develop a cuckold/ntr fetish and suddenly it's pretty amazing.

I have never understood the appeal of watching your gf be fucked by someone else. Some guys are really into it, I just dont get it. I guess its like watching a porn staring someone you know.


I recently saw a porno with my brother in it. That was pretty fucking bizarre.


movie or it didn't happen....


NSFW:
+ Show Spoiler +


The link to the actual porn is top comment in the youtube vid...
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
February 16 2013 19:17 GMT
#113
On February 17 2013 04:13 SamsungStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 04:09 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:42 SamsungStar wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:39 PassiveAce wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:33 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 01:08 mynameisgreat11 wrote:
Having your friends show you a video of your gf getting banged by two dudes at last weekends party.


Develop a cuckold/ntr fetish and suddenly it's pretty amazing.

I have never understood the appeal of watching your gf be fucked by someone else. Some guys are really into it, I just dont get it. I guess its like watching a porn staring someone you know.


I recently saw a porno with my brother in it. That was pretty fucking bizarre.


movie or it didn't happen....


NSFW:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9LKziHhic


The link to the actual porn is top comment in the youtube vid...



Dang im at work. BRB in 6 hours
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Crying
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria778 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 19:38:16
February 16 2013 19:30 GMT
#114
On February 17 2013 03:15 Prevolved wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:08 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:01 Twinkle Toes wrote:
On February 17 2013 02:55 Crying wrote:
Learn to not trust Girls Easily,and Learn to not get attached easily,Learn that the whole BF/GF thing is something that comes and goes,and no relationship is forever,Even Marriage gets BORING and people get bored of each other,and live together because of Kids/Respect/Past
It doesn't matter how long a relationship is,even a month is enough for people to do incredible amounts of damage to each other
Well it was my first GF to be honest,and damn i wasn't a good boyfriend.I learned so many things,but oh well i guess life and eventually things like these change you,in a way you couldn't have ever imagined.
It was literally magical.I mean the first week was omg....so GUD.But oh welp nothing is forever.However at the end she was acting all bitchy and shitty with me because i just got attached and her subconsciousness was telling her that when a guy chases a girl its not funny anymore.The first 1-2 weeks she was chasing me like shit,and when i got to chase i got stomped.LITERALLY
I ended everything at New Year's i got back from the party where i was with her but we both knew already we were over,i woke up and i skype dumped her which wasnt classy at all,but come on she literally fucked me up on so many levels.
But hell, i learned so much....so fucking much,to NOT TRUST ANYONE............

Quite the cynic are we...


It grinds my gears when people look at a realistic viewpoint and dismiss it as "cynical". Hell it grinds my gears when people use the word "cynic" or any derivative thereof with a negative connotation.

Yeah actually this guy is so fucking right. I sure wish it were otherwise, but it's not. Many of you would do well to heed this man's advice and spare yourselves misery and confusion in the future.

I was so delusional when i first got into my relationship that its gonna be forever,that we are really gone love each other and respect each other and TRUST EACH OTHER.But guess what.The very moment i said to her that we are gonna say 100% truth and i told her some things,she immediately started being cold,because of my past.Don't EVER BE 100% Truthful,i don't say LIE for serious things,but when she asks if u watched a movie yesterday, and you say no,but actually you did then yea u get what im talking about,don't lie about serious things.
Guys just think of it.
What is the % of divorces in USA?Well it is quite high.The % of people that do not get divorced,either live together because of their kids,or have a lover that fulfills their sexual desires.Sex with only one person makes it BORING and monotonous,and don't say here YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT DIFFERENT,no you aren't stop being delusional.Varying is not doing it with one person with different poses,it's making it with different people with different poses.Look up Varying in the dictionary.
People get bored of each other,it's just like a new thing you bought you eventually either loose it or stop wear it.(It is a materialistic example,but you get what i am talking about)

If you know who is David DeAngelo,he Says it pretty good "Love DOES NOT Exist"
People just get used to being to each other,to support each other,to buy nice things to each other AND ON THE PEDESTAL TO HAVE SEX
People describe and use the word LOVE when they want something,when they want to have SEX with each other.It's the sad TRUTH
Our brain and emotional circuitry is NOT MADE FOR LIVING IN 21 CENTURY.Our brain and emotions are outdated,we are used to live in small communities of 150-300 people,and not in a big city with 50,000,000 people.We are scared of approaching new women,because we might get shot down,not that it will be life threatening nowadays,but before 50,000 years IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIFE THREATENING!!!!!

I learned these things THE VERY FUCKING HARD WAY,don't get lost in a relationship,don't put girls on PEDESTAL,don't make them your queens,don't overspend on them,DON'T BE CLINGY,DON'T BE NEEDY.

My Ex told me this "I cannot like a quality in you and be attracted to it,if i hate it in myself.", when we talked,i said that i didn't care about her at all in the start of our relationship,and she said it was driving her crazy and she knew it,the moment i started chasing was the moment that everything started falling apart.

Try to be more careless about your relationships with GIRLS,don't be hesitant to drop them the moment you don't feel like to,don't turn into one of these slug boyfriends that literally do EVERYTHING to save the girl...DONT DO IT,it's not worth it,at the end you are gonna get SHAT ON for being needy,despite making everything for her and making her happy,this is not attractive,its repulsive for them.Go out with different women,have jelly materials always,don't be hesitant to cheat when you have chance,because at the end of the day PEOPLE CHEAT ON EACH OTHER!!!!!EVERYFUCKING TIME !!!Sooner or later you are gonna get cheated ON!!!

Also as a rule of thumb,DON'T leave a girl in a WORSE state both emotional & physical,after you break up with her,then when you met her.

Determination~ Hard Work Surpass NATURAL GENIUS!
SamsungStar
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States912 Posts
February 16 2013 19:35 GMT
#115
On February 17 2013 04:30 Crying wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:15 Prevolved wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:08 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:01 Twinkle Toes wrote:
On February 17 2013 02:55 Crying wrote:
Learn to not trust Girls Easily,and Learn to not get attached easily,Learn that the whole BF/GF thing is something that comes and goes,and no relationship is forever,Even Marriage gets BORING and people get bored of each other,and live together because of Kids/Respect/Past
It doesn't matter how long a relationship is,even a month is enough for people to do incredible amounts of damage to each other
Well it was my first GF to be honest,and damn i wasn't a good boyfriend.I learned so many things,but oh well i guess life and eventually things like these change you,in a way you couldn't have ever imagined.
It was literally magical.I mean the first week was omg....so GUD.But oh welp nothing is forever.However at the end she was acting all bitchy and shitty with me because i just got attached and her subconsciousness was telling her that when a guy chases a girl its not funny anymore.The first 1-2 weeks she was chasing me like shit,and when i got to chase i got stomped.LITERALLY
I ended everything at New Year's i got back from the party where i was with her but we both knew already we were over,i woke up and i skype dumped her which wasnt classy at all,but come on she literally fucked me up on so many levels.
But hell, i learned so much....so fucking much,to NOT TRUST ANYONE............

Quite the cynic are we...


It grinds my gears when people look at a realistic viewpoint and dismiss it as "cynical". Hell it grinds my gears when people use the word "cynic" or any derivative thereof with a negative connotation.

Yeah actually this guy is so fucking right. I sure wish it were otherwise, but it's not. Many of you would do well to heed this man's advice and spare yourselves misery and confusion in the future.


Guys just think of it.
What is the % of divorces in USA?Well it is quite high.The % of people that do not get divorced,either live together because of their kids,or have a lover that fulfills their sexual desires.Sex with only one person makes it BORING and monotonous,and don't say here YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT DIFFERENT,no you aren't stop being delusional.Varying is not doing it with one person with different poses,it's making it with different people with different poses.Look up Varying in the dictionary.
People get bored of each other,it's just like a new thing you bought you eventually either loose it or stop wear it.(It is a materialistic example,but you get what i am talking about)

If you know who is David DeAngelo,he Says it pretty good "Love DOES NOT Exist"
People just get used to being to each other,to support each other,to buy nice things to each other AND ON THE PEDESTAL TO HAVE SEX
People describe and use the word LOVE when they want something,when they want to have SEX with each other.It's the sad TRUTH
Our brain and emotional circuitry is NOT MADE FOR LIVING IN 21 CENTURY.Our brain and emotions are outdated,we are used to live in small communities of 150-300 people,and not in a big city with 50,000,000 people.We are scared of approaching new women,because we might get shot down,not that it will be life threatening nowadays,but before 50,000 years IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIFE THREATENING!!!!!

I learned these things THE VERY FUCKING HARD WAY,don't get lost in a relationship,don't put girls on PEDESTAL,don't make them your queens,don't overspend on them,DON'T BE CLINGY,DON'T BE NEEDY.

My Ex told me this "I cannot like a quality in you and be attracted to it,if i hate it in myself.", when we talked,i said that i didn't care about her at all in the start of our relationship,and she said it was driving her crazy and she knew it,the moment i started chasing was the moment that everything started falling apart.

Try to be more careless about your relationships with GIRLS,don't be hesitant to drop them the moment you don't feel like to,don't turn into one of these slug boyfriends that literally do EVERYTHING to save the girl...DONT DO IT,it's not worth it,at the end you are gonna get SHAT ON for being needy,despite making everything for her and making her happy,this is not attractive,its repulsive for them.Go out with different women,have jelly materials always,don't be hesitant to cheat when you have chance,because at the end of the day PEOPLE CHEAT ON EACH OTHER!!!!!EVERYFUCKING TIME !!!Sooner or later you are gonna get cheated ON!!!


This is good advice, capslock and all. The only women I've seen not cheating are the ones who love food more than fucking. And those turn into whales.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
February 16 2013 19:40 GMT
#116
On February 17 2013 04:35 SamsungStar wrote:
This is good advice, capslock and all. The only women I've seen not cheating are the ones who love food more than fucking. And those turn into whales.

the sad truth
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 19:47:38
February 16 2013 19:44 GMT
#117
--- Nuked ---
Crying
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria778 Posts
February 16 2013 19:46 GMT
#118
On February 17 2013 04:44 Kaeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 04:30 Crying wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:15 Prevolved wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:08 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 17 2013 03:01 Twinkle Toes wrote:
On February 17 2013 02:55 Crying wrote:
Learn to not trust Girls Easily,and Learn to not get attached easily,Learn that the whole BF/GF thing is something that comes and goes,and no relationship is forever,Even Marriage gets BORING and people get bored of each other,and live together because of Kids/Respect/Past
It doesn't matter how long a relationship is,even a month is enough for people to do incredible amounts of damage to each other
Well it was my first GF to be honest,and damn i wasn't a good boyfriend.I learned so many things,but oh well i guess life and eventually things like these change you,in a way you couldn't have ever imagined.
It was literally magical.I mean the first week was omg....so GUD.But oh welp nothing is forever.However at the end she was acting all bitchy and shitty with me because i just got attached and her subconsciousness was telling her that when a guy chases a girl its not funny anymore.The first 1-2 weeks she was chasing me like shit,and when i got to chase i got stomped.LITERALLY
I ended everything at New Year's i got back from the party where i was with her but we both knew already we were over,i woke up and i skype dumped her which wasnt classy at all,but come on she literally fucked me up on so many levels.
But hell, i learned so much....so fucking much,to NOT TRUST ANYONE............

Quite the cynic are we...


It grinds my gears when people look at a realistic viewpoint and dismiss it as "cynical". Hell it grinds my gears when people use the word "cynic" or any derivative thereof with a negative connotation.

Yeah actually this guy is so fucking right. I sure wish it were otherwise, but it's not. Many of you would do well to heed this man's advice and spare yourselves misery and confusion in the future.

I was so delusional when i first got into my relationship that its gonna be forever,that we are really gone love each other and respect each other and TRUST EACH OTHER.But guess what.The very moment i said to her that we are gonna say 100% truth and i told her some things,she immediately started being cold,because of my past.Don't EVER BE 100% Truthful,i don't say LIE for serious things,but when she asks if u watched a movie yesterday, and you say no,but actually you did then yea u get what im talking about,don't lie about serious things.
Guys just think of it.
What is the % of divorces in USA?Well it is quite high.The % of people that do not get divorced,either live together because of their kids,or have a lover that fulfills their sexual desires.Sex with only one person makes it BORING and monotonous,and don't say here YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT DIFFERENT,no you aren't stop being delusional.Varying is not doing it with one person with different poses,it's making it with different people with different poses.Look up Varying in the dictionary.
People get bored of each other,it's just like a new thing you bought you eventually either loose it or stop wear it.(It is a materialistic example,but you get what i am talking about)

If you know who is David DeAngelo,he Says it pretty good "Love DOES NOT Exist"
People just get used to being to each other,to support each other,to buy nice things to each other AND ON THE PEDESTAL TO HAVE SEX
People describe and use the word LOVE when they want something,when they want to have SEX with each other.It's the sad TRUTH
Our brain and emotional circuitry is NOT MADE FOR LIVING IN 21 CENTURY.Our brain and emotions are outdated,we are used to live in small communities of 150-300 people,and not in a big city with 50,000,000 people.We are scared of approaching new women,because we might get shot down,not that it will be life threatening nowadays,but before 50,000 years IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIFE THREATENING!!!!!

I learned these things THE VERY FUCKING HARD WAY,don't get lost in a relationship,don't put girls on PEDESTAL,don't make them your queens,don't overspend on them,DON'T BE CLINGY,DON'T BE NEEDY.

My Ex told me this "I cannot like a quality in you and be attracted to it,if i hate it in myself.", when we talked,i said that i didn't care about her at all in the start of our relationship,and she said it was driving her crazy and she knew it,the moment i started chasing was the moment that everything started falling apart.

Try to be more careless about your relationships with GIRLS,don't be hesitant to drop them the moment you don't feel like to,don't turn into one of these slug boyfriends that literally do EVERYTHING to save the girl...DONT DO IT,it's not worth it,at the end you are gonna get SHAT ON for being needy,despite making everything for her and making her happy,this is not attractive,its repulsive for them.Go out with different women,have jelly materials always,don't be hesitant to cheat when you have chance,because at the end of the day PEOPLE CHEAT ON EACH OTHER!!!!!EVERYFUCKING TIME !!!Sooner or later you are gonna get cheated ON!!!


Bullshit.

Love does not exist? What is love for a brother or sister then? Parents love for a child? You have a very sad way of looking at the world, life and love. You just find excuses and "facts" for your own weakness... The problem you have is that you've been hurt so you're really defensive...

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred".

You can play it safe and get nowhere if you want while I and many others bear the risk of hatred and pain to find love. I've been hurt, many people have. But I still have so much love in my life... Love is like everything else in life you know dude... Unless you risk something you won't get anything, unless you fight hard for it you won't find it.

Good luck in life.


There is love between relatives,parents,friends,but between Lovers and BF/GF it is always transitional.
I love my friends and parents relatives and such,i don't think i should truly love a person who gets out of nowhere in my life and tries to reposition it and make it like he/she wants to be enjoying for him/her.
Determination~ Hard Work Surpass NATURAL GENIUS!
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 19:55:25
February 16 2013 19:51 GMT
#119
--- Nuked ---
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 16 2013 19:53 GMT
#120
On February 17 2013 04:40 xM(Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 04:35 SamsungStar wrote:
This is good advice, capslock and all. The only women I've seen not cheating are the ones who love food more than fucking. And those turn into whales.

the sad truth


I feel so sad for both of you. Wow.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss540
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh327
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.