• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9801 users

[EZ] Fun guide for reading Korean - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
April 27 2012 15:19 GMT
#61
On April 27 2012 07:03 jinorazi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 05:14 NexUmbra wrote:
On April 26 2012 03:44 jinorazi wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:00 Fighter wrote:
On April 25 2012 23:43 CaptainCrush wrote:
Am I seeing this right? Gollum would be pronounced "Gorrum"?

Hahaha, I love me some engrish. This is a great guide though, I would really love to be able to speak korean one day!


Korean uses ONE character for both the R and the L sound. The character itself actually makes NEITHER of those sounds because it's actually sort of somewhere in between. This is the reason that Koreans have a hard time pronouncing L words, but it also means that when you transliterate there's really no way to make a 1:1 correspondence between characters.

On April 25 2012 22:34 Superouman wrote:
Am i reading "Hari Potu" correctly? no R sound at the end?

I can't believe korean alphabet is so easy, it's awesome


And yes, a lot of times Koreans sort of drop certain sounds. Again, words don't always get translated 1:1 by their characters.

One thing that's REALLY important in Korean, is that letters get blocked into syllables, and if you look at the syllable construction you will notice they really NEVER end in consonants. Only vowels. But "Potter" ends in a consonant, which makes it super, SUPER hard for native Koreans to even SAY. It just goes against the grain so badly for them. That's why you get the stereotypically asian "uhh" at the end of words.

It's not David, it's Daviduh

It's not Potter, it's Pottuh


i never understood that, seems like a japanese way of doing it.
Potter can be 파털 and david can be 대이빗


When the rattlesnake is in the final position is makes a complete L sound.


hmmm?


He's talking about Batchims, like the S character is pronounced T as a batchim like in miot myung
Knighthawkbro
Profile Joined August 2011
United States183 Posts
April 27 2012 15:24 GMT
#62
On April 28 2012 00:04 _MagnuM_ wrote:
this is the best fucking post i've ever seen!


Already posted in the TL Learn Korean Thread, which links to the original author's google+ account.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300309&currentpage=14#261

Not sure the context of the quote I am quoting, but GJ on the repost!
"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately." -George Carlin
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
April 27 2012 15:27 GMT
#63
On April 28 2012 00:04 _MagnuM_ wrote:
this is the best fucking post i've ever seen!


Did you just post in your own thread saying how good your thread is?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Lord Zeya
Profile Joined February 2012
United States82 Posts
April 27 2012 15:30 GMT
#64
I didn't know Korean was so EASY! This is a really nice guide to what is often said to be a very complex language.
Abjurer
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Sweden213 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 15:37:48
April 27 2012 15:36 GMT
#65
Learning some hangul really helped me out when watching mirror MU´s in proleague!

http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/lessons/l1l1/
Go over here afterwards, this is where it gets really tricky. Pronounciation.

EDIT; Also the TL Learn Korean Thread as mentioned is amazing.
bw<3 cj<3
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 16:07:17
April 27 2012 16:02 GMT
#66
On April 28 2012 00:30 Lord Zeya wrote:
I didn't know Korean was so EASY! This is a really nice guide to what is often said to be a very complex language.

I've never heard that before.. It's really not a complex language.. Grammar and pronunciation are straight forward with little to no irregularities, and reading and writing are lol. The hardest part is perhaps learning the vocabulary rooted in Chinese; lots of proverbial phrases (eg 사자성어's) and Chinese words thrown around in conversations above middle school level, since Korean wasn't invented til the more recent part of our five-thousand-year-long history
Translator
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 17:04:09
April 27 2012 17:03 GMT
#67
On April 28 2012 00:19 Eishi_Ki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 07:03 jinorazi wrote:
On April 27 2012 05:14 NexUmbra wrote:
On April 26 2012 03:44 jinorazi wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:00 Fighter wrote:
On April 25 2012 23:43 CaptainCrush wrote:
Am I seeing this right? Gollum would be pronounced "Gorrum"?

Hahaha, I love me some engrish. This is a great guide though, I would really love to be able to speak korean one day!


Korean uses ONE character for both the R and the L sound. The character itself actually makes NEITHER of those sounds because it's actually sort of somewhere in between. This is the reason that Koreans have a hard time pronouncing L words, but it also means that when you transliterate there's really no way to make a 1:1 correspondence between characters.

On April 25 2012 22:34 Superouman wrote:
Am i reading "Hari Potu" correctly? no R sound at the end?

I can't believe korean alphabet is so easy, it's awesome


And yes, a lot of times Koreans sort of drop certain sounds. Again, words don't always get translated 1:1 by their characters.

One thing that's REALLY important in Korean, is that letters get blocked into syllables, and if you look at the syllable construction you will notice they really NEVER end in consonants. Only vowels. But "Potter" ends in a consonant, which makes it super, SUPER hard for native Koreans to even SAY. It just goes against the grain so badly for them. That's why you get the stereotypically asian "uhh" at the end of words.

It's not David, it's Daviduh

It's not Potter, it's Pottuh


i never understood that, seems like a japanese way of doing it.
Potter can be 파털 and david can be 대이빗


When the rattlesnake is in the final position is makes a complete L sound.


hmmm?


He's talking about Batchims, like the S character is pronounced T as a batchim like in miot myung


i thought he was talking about ㄹ cus its like a snake lol. i'm aware 빗, 빋, 빝, 빘 are all pounced same way, 빋 probably works best the same way i write 굳 as it seems like a direct koreanization(?) of 'good', instead of 굿.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
fishuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 21:54:34
April 27 2012 18:58 GMT
#68
On April 27 2012 19:34 _MagnuM_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 04:50 pStar wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:41 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 26 2012 15:51 cmen15 wrote:
Very funny comic!!


Thanks for the credit guys!!

I'm really glad you like it... It took me around 22 years to find!


Maybe you should link to the original tumblr link in your poster and give the artist and author some credit? Instead of ripping from a terrible website such as 9gag where all of their stuff is stolen.

This annoys me as I think it is really wrong to not give the original author any credit. What was the point of him doing the thing at all if people were just going to steal any not give any credit?

please put link in your post, it was posted a few posts above.


Look man, i gotta give credit where credit is due.... i was browsing through some 9gag stuff and this one came up and i thought people might like this here on TL so i just shared it... and people are glad i did.. I would most certainly be thankful as well... if you have beef with people stealing other people's shit... then go send an email to 9gag with your whining... stop ruining a perfectly good post!!

THANK YOU


Again, the credit is due to the artist who actually drew this, not to 9gag for stealing his work, and certainly not to you for finding it and making a thread about it here. Not only has Ryan Estrada's original post been linked several times on this thread now, it's also not that hard to find the source using Google's reverse-image search these days. I don't understand what the problem is? If you just edited the OP with the original post and credit, the matter would be dropped. "9gag stole it, so it's fine for me to do the same" is not a legitimate excuse.

I definitely have issues with people stealing other people's stuff, and that is essentially what you are doing here without crediting, so cheers.
_MagnuM_
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark136 Posts
April 27 2012 20:26 GMT
#69
On April 28 2012 03:58 fishuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:34 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 27 2012 04:50 pStar wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:41 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 26 2012 15:51 cmen15 wrote:
Very funny comic!!


Thanks for the credit guys!!

I'm really glad you like it... It took me around 22 years to find!


Maybe you should link to the original tumblr link in your poster and give the artist and author some credit? Instead of ripping from a terrible website such as 9gag where all of their stuff is stolen.

This annoys me as I think it is really wrong to not give the original author any credit. What was the point of him doing the thing at all if people were just going to steal any not give any credit?

please put link in your post, it was posted a few posts above.


Look man, i gotta give credit where credit is due.... i was browsing through some 9gag stuff and this one came up and i thought people might like this here on TL so i just shared it... and people are glad i did.. I would most certainly be thankful as well... if you have beef with people stealing other people's shit... then go send an email to 9gag with your whining... stop ruining a perfectly good post!!

THANK YOU


Again, the credit is due to the artist who actually drew this, not to 9gag for stealing his work, and certainly not to you for finding it and making a thread about it here. Not only has Ryan Estrada's original post been linked several times on this thread now, it's also not that hard to find the source using Google's reverse-image search these days. I don't understand what the problem is? If you just edited the OP with the original post and credit, the matter would be dropped. "9gag stole it, so it's fine for me to do the same" is not a legitimate excuse.

I definitely issues with people stealing other people's stuff, and that is essentially what you are doing here without crediting, so cheers.



Stealing it would be saying that I made it.. which I never ever claimed to do... Get your facts straight holmes... Theres always fuckers like you ruining threads out on the forums.. Just stay in your moms basement, and keep away from beautiful threads like these.. We don't need your poisonous words here!

User was warned for this post
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Knighthawkbro
Profile Joined August 2011
United States183 Posts
April 27 2012 20:47 GMT
#70
Oh god, I don't see this ending well.
"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately." -George Carlin
fishuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States369 Posts
April 28 2012 01:30 GMT
#71
I honestly do not see what the problem is. People have already given you a link to the original post; all you have to do is edit the OP and there we go? Maybe you never claimed to have made it, but you sure as hell never bothered to disclaim it either (given that you've said nothing else in the OP aside from posting the image), and for whatever reason, you're refusing to admit that it came from anywhere other than 9gag.

And hey, thanks for speaking on behalf of TL, I'll make a note to keep my poisonous words away next time.
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
April 28 2012 01:31 GMT
#72
On April 28 2012 05:26 _MagnuM_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 03:58 fishuu wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:34 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 27 2012 04:50 pStar wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:41 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 26 2012 15:51 cmen15 wrote:
Very funny comic!!


Thanks for the credit guys!!

I'm really glad you like it... It took me around 22 years to find!


Maybe you should link to the original tumblr link in your poster and give the artist and author some credit? Instead of ripping from a terrible website such as 9gag where all of their stuff is stolen.

This annoys me as I think it is really wrong to not give the original author any credit. What was the point of him doing the thing at all if people were just going to steal any not give any credit?

please put link in your post, it was posted a few posts above.


Look man, i gotta give credit where credit is due.... i was browsing through some 9gag stuff and this one came up and i thought people might like this here on TL so i just shared it... and people are glad i did.. I would most certainly be thankful as well... if you have beef with people stealing other people's shit... then go send an email to 9gag with your whining... stop ruining a perfectly good post!!

THANK YOU


Again, the credit is due to the artist who actually drew this, not to 9gag for stealing his work, and certainly not to you for finding it and making a thread about it here. Not only has Ryan Estrada's original post been linked several times on this thread now, it's also not that hard to find the source using Google's reverse-image search these days. I don't understand what the problem is? If you just edited the OP with the original post and credit, the matter would be dropped. "9gag stole it, so it's fine for me to do the same" is not a legitimate excuse.

I definitely issues with people stealing other people's stuff, and that is essentially what you are doing here without crediting, so cheers.



Stealing it would be saying that I made it.. which I never ever claimed to do... Get your facts straight holmes... Theres always fuckers like you ruining threads out on the forums.. Just stay in your moms basement, and keep away from beautiful threads like these.. We don't need your poisonous words here!

User was warned for this post

Bro, I really hope this is what you're gonna tell your profs when you get accused of plagiarism for not citing your sources in uni. "I never claimed I wrote it!" will totally fly!
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
April 28 2012 21:37 GMT
#73
May as well just ban that guy. His post history is utter shit as well.

After reading this though it has just all dropped out my mind... I don't think I'll remember much haha. Still pretty useful though. I hope I can learn Korean properly one day...
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
_MagnuM_
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark136 Posts
April 29 2012 01:05 GMT
#74
On April 28 2012 10:31 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 05:26 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 28 2012 03:58 fishuu wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:34 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 27 2012 04:50 pStar wrote:
On April 26 2012 23:41 _MagnuM_ wrote:
On April 26 2012 15:51 cmen15 wrote:
Very funny comic!!


Thanks for the credit guys!!

I'm really glad you like it... It took me around 22 years to find!


Maybe you should link to the original tumblr link in your poster and give the artist and author some credit? Instead of ripping from a terrible website such as 9gag where all of their stuff is stolen.

This annoys me as I think it is really wrong to not give the original author any credit. What was the point of him doing the thing at all if people were just going to steal any not give any credit?

please put link in your post, it was posted a few posts above.


Look man, i gotta give credit where credit is due.... i was browsing through some 9gag stuff and this one came up and i thought people might like this here on TL so i just shared it... and people are glad i did.. I would most certainly be thankful as well... if you have beef with people stealing other people's shit... then go send an email to 9gag with your whining... stop ruining a perfectly good post!!

THANK YOU


Again, the credit is due to the artist who actually drew this, not to 9gag for stealing his work, and certainly not to you for finding it and making a thread about it here. Not only has Ryan Estrada's original post been linked several times on this thread now, it's also not that hard to find the source using Google's reverse-image search these days. I don't understand what the problem is? If you just edited the OP with the original post and credit, the matter would be dropped. "9gag stole it, so it's fine for me to do the same" is not a legitimate excuse.

I definitely issues with people stealing other people's stuff, and that is essentially what you are doing here without crediting, so cheers.



Stealing it would be saying that I made it.. which I never ever claimed to do... Get your facts straight holmes... Theres always fuckers like you ruining threads out on the forums.. Just stay in your moms basement, and keep away from beautiful threads like these.. We don't need your poisonous words here!

User was warned for this post

Bro, I really hope this is what you're gonna tell your profs when you get accused of plagiarism for not citing your sources in uni. "I never claimed I wrote it!" will totally fly!


Are you on drugs?

How on earth is that in any way at all relevant?

I already said how I came across this image (through 9gag).. NOTE: Came across
I'm sorry, but you are clearly just dumb. I think the guy who originally made this image has gotten enough attention already through all the posts telling me to give him credit, LOL.

Just to be clear, I never said I made this image, that I own it - or anything for that matter. I saw it and thought people here on TL would appreciate a nice image like this and I shared it, FOR YOU. I never sought to claim some higher reputation or appraisal for posting it. I simply believed people would enjoy it, which MOST PEOPLE did. But there are always some guys like you trying to ruin it for everyone.

If the mods feel that credit should be given to the maker of this image, they may feel free to edit the OP. I'm not gonna be the one satisfying you, after you pollute my thread.
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
TidusX.Yuna
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States239 Posts
May 05 2012 02:25 GMT
#75
존아탄

Jonathan? Do I have this right?
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!
Genome852
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States979 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 03:14:01
May 05 2012 03:12 GMT
#76
On April 28 2012 05:26 _MagnuM_ wrote:
Look man, i gotta give credit where credit is due.... i was browsing through some 9gag stuff and this one came up and i thought people might like this here on TL so i just shared it... and people are glad i did.. I would most certainly be thankful as well... if you have beef with people stealing other people's shit... then go send an email to 9gag with your whining... stop ruining a perfectly good post!!

Giving credit where it's due would be giving credit to the original author..

but it really isn't an issue at all considering there's a link to the source on the site.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 03:57:44
May 05 2012 03:56 GMT
#77
So my name is Lucas, would it be like .. Ru ka suh ?

Google translate says 루 카 서 when i translate lu ka suh

But according to what I learned from this guide should the the "lu" be the "rattlesnake" followed by the EE with the a notch to the left making a U-sound?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
May 05 2012 04:17 GMT
#78
On May 05 2012 11:25 TidusX.Yuna wrote:
존아탄

Jonathan? Do I have this right?


That's really good! It stresses the "an" part, like "Jon-Ah-Tan" so if you prefer that over being called "Jon-ah-tin" or "Jon-Ah-Ten" ( 존아틴 and 존아탠/존아텐 respectively).

On May 05 2012 12:56 Zoler wrote:
So my name is Lucas, would it be like .. Ru ka suh ?

Google translate says 루 카 서 when i translate lu ka suh

But according to what I learned from this guide should the the "lu" be the "rattlesnake" followed by the EE with the a notch to the left making a U-sound?


루카스 is probably the translation I would go for - 서 really emphasizes the "uh" part in suh, making your name sound like "Lu-Ka-SUh" instead of "Lu-Ka-Ss", which is what I imagine you would prefer

뤼카스 - What I think the guide taught you? is more like "Lui - Ka - Ss" - its more of a "Ui" sound than a "u" sound, handy for writing Luigi though!
Hey! Listen!
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 04:41:26
May 05 2012 04:35 GMT
#79
On April 29 2012 10:05 _MagnuM_ wrote:
Just to be clear, I never said I made this image, that I own it - or anything for that matter. I saw it and thought people here on TL would appreciate a nice image like this and I shared it, FOR YOU. I never sought to claim some higher reputation or appraisal for posting it. I simply believed people would enjoy it, which MOST PEOPLE did. But there are always some guys like you trying to ruin it for everyone.

If the mods feel that credit should be given to the maker of this image, they may feel free to edit the OP. I'm not gonna be the one satisfying you, after you pollute my thread.


Putting a link at the bottom of your post to the original website is ruining it for everyone? What on earth...

Polluting your thread? He made a reasonable request. You must be very new to the concept of forums. Mods are not responsible for editing your posts for you because you're acting like a small child and saying "NUH I DUN WANNA DO IT NOW". They're responsible for banning you when you make a big deal out of a small issue that you could have easily fixed several pages ago.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 05 2012 09:16 GMT
#80
Hey, I'm going to edit the OP to include the author. Someone tell me if I can link to a better place to credit him.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1073
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech171
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47734
Shuttle 7957
FanTaSy 1811
Hyuk 561
Horang2 476
BeSt 452
Pusan 333
EffOrt 230
Soma 149
Last 136
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Zeus 112
hero 73
ggaemo 73
Sea.KH 73
Killer 64
Sexy 64
Hyun 59
Snow 52
Aegong 51
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 19
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1767
Dendi1204
XcaliburYe313
420jenkins29
Counter-Strike
fl0m3103
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu569
Khaldor454
Other Games
gofns38577
B2W.Neo905
byalli445
Beastyqt443
Mlord265
Livibee202
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King62
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.