• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7042 users

Rossi's energy catalyzer - Page 46

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 51 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
October 09 2014 22:26 GMT
#901
On October 10 2014 07:01 TheFish7 wrote:
Better sell all your oil stocks guys, the glorious energy revolution is here


Apparently this paper has caused some fluctuations in oil markets lol
RIP Meatloaf <3
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
October 10 2014 00:51 GMT
#902
It didn't even make it into preprint? :p
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
October 10 2014 02:15 GMT
#903
On October 10 2014 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2014 07:01 TheFish7 wrote:
Better sell all your oil stocks guys, the glorious energy revolution is here


Apparently this paper has caused some fluctuations in oil markets lol


Yep, in sweden anyway, where the report was first released:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/oil2.png

Here is a good article on the recently released report:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/191754-cold-fusion-reactor-verified-by-third-party-researchers-seems-to-have-1-million-times-the-energy-density-of-gasoline
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-10 03:19:54
October 10 2014 03:19 GMT
#904
So at what point does being open minded stop, and being a moron begin?
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
October 10 2014 05:07 GMT
#905
On October 10 2014 12:19 woody60707 wrote:
So at what point does being open minded stop, and being a moron begin?

That happened on page 1.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-10 09:41:12
October 10 2014 09:40 GMT
#906
When I was in elementary school around the time SC came out, I had a school bus friend (don't remember if we were in different grades or different classes but we only could be friends on the bus basically) and we both played a bunch on battle.net so we could relate to each other.

I thought SC lore was awesome at that time also so he and I would each lie to each other about these zerg hives of insects we had genetically engineered and had dominion over like evil geniuses. Because I had it in my head that all you needed to genetically engineer something was put a syringe in one thing and inject it into the other (or like the lie to yourself is that it's not really impossible if you don't actually try and confirm it, also I was a fucking kid).

Now after you learn about science it turns out genetic engineering is possible, but is very exact subtle and requires advanced technology. So while I'm sure the Xel'Naga could do it with the zerg, I don't think even they would for a second entertain the idea that you can turn nickel into copper just by putting it in a box with hydrogen oh and it also be an exothermic reaction donating free energy to a con man's pocketsthe world. That's alchemy.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
October 10 2014 10:47 GMT
#907
On October 10 2014 12:19 woody60707 wrote:
So at what point does being open minded stop, and being a moron begin?

With this second paper, I genuinely believe there's something happening, something that shouldn't be possible from what you and I learned in school and Uni about physics and chemistry. It's shocking.

That still does not have to mean it can be used to build something that will replace everything else, but it should definitely be good enough to for example make heating a house using electricity competitive with oil and gas.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
October 10 2014 11:37 GMT
#908
inb4 random heart attack/car crash
knuckle
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
October 10 2014 12:04 GMT
#909
I'm not sure people know what an open mind really is. You don't have to believe this is real to have an open mind. You can be incredible skeptical and even dismissive and still have an open mind.
Yourmomsbasement
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada87 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-10 12:41:52
October 10 2014 12:41 GMT
#910
Well if it is going to cause oil to drop, he'll likely "commit suicide"
It'll be a sad day and the coroner's report will read something like "found with two self inflicted bullet wounds to the head."
Stay strong Rossi, you'll topple the energy empire!
phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
October 10 2014 12:57 GMT
#911
*yawn*
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
October 10 2014 13:00 GMT
#912
That would be cool if it was true, but I stay skeptical about the whole e-cat thing.
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
October 10 2014 13:00 GMT
#913
Kindof telling regarding the type of people on the stock market...
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
October 10 2014 13:17 GMT
#914
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-10 18:29:06
October 10 2014 18:28 GMT
#915
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"
secret - never again
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
October 10 2014 20:58 GMT
#916
On October 11 2014 03:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"

I did not read every word of all ~50 pages if that's what you're asking. I'm not a professional debunker so I don't have an incentive to find every hole and piece of sophistry. My post was a little shorter but it's a pretty easy experiment that should make anyone notice how ridiculous the e-cat claim is. It is not far from putting a penny in boiling water and expecting it to turn into zinc by absorbing hydrogen ions from the water.

I so wish you could just put hydrogen gas next to a metal with one of the highest nuclear binding energies on the periodic table and watch it spontaneously absorb nucleons into its nucleus with no radiation besides ANOMALOUS HEAT. But no. Cold fusion belongs only as the plot to a Hogan's Heroes episode. These claims get old fast and since "reactors" have been built there's no excuse for the absence of extraordinary evidence to complement these claims. Why aren't physics journals amazed and full of research about theoretical mechanisms for these miracle technologies? What's more likely, that the laws of nature have been turned upside down or a con man is lying?

I have a device here in my one room apartment private experimental laboratory of scientific research called the o-cat a.k.a. oBlade catalyzer, it's a cardboard box plugged into a wall socket, and inside the box I put a 1kg lead brick. I measured the isotope abundance in the lead fuel and it agreed with natural abundances. I then injected the hydrogen gas and other additives and when I measured the result it was 1kg of 197-Au. You can read my paper, 197-Au came out. Pure gold. I can't speculate as to the mechanism of the nuclear transmutation but it's not outside the realm of possibility that cold fission has taken place. There was anomalous heat also but that had nothing to do with the cardboard box catching on fire after I plugged it into the wall. So as you can see the o-cat is the solution to both the world's energy and economic problems. Shall I PM you my Paypal for more details on this investment opportunity...?
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
hummingbird23
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway359 Posts
October 10 2014 23:34 GMT
#917
On October 11 2014 05:58 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 03:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"

I did not read every word of all ~50 pages if that's what you're asking. I'm not a professional debunker so I don't have an incentive to find every hole and piece of sophistry. My post was a little shorter but it's a pretty easy experiment that should make anyone notice how ridiculous the e-cat claim is. It is not far from putting a penny in boiling water and expecting it to turn into zinc by absorbing hydrogen ions from the water.

I so wish you could just put hydrogen gas next to a metal with one of the highest nuclear binding energies on the periodic table and watch it spontaneously absorb nucleons into its nucleus with no radiation besides ANOMALOUS HEAT. But no. Cold fusion belongs only as the plot to a Hogan's Heroes episode. These claims get old fast and since "reactors" have been built there's no excuse for the absence of extraordinary evidence to complement these claims. Why aren't physics journals amazed and full of research about theoretical mechanisms for these miracle technologies? What's more likely, that the laws of nature have been turned upside down or a con man is lying?

I have a device here in my one room apartment private experimental laboratory of scientific research called the o-cat a.k.a. oBlade catalyzer, it's a cardboard box plugged into a wall socket, and inside the box I put a 1kg lead brick. I measured the isotope abundance in the lead fuel and it agreed with natural abundances. I then injected the hydrogen gas and other additives and when I measured the result it was 1kg of 197-Au. You can read my paper, 197-Au came out. Pure gold. I can't speculate as to the mechanism of the nuclear transmutation but it's not outside the realm of possibility that cold fission has taken place. There was anomalous heat also but that had nothing to do with the cardboard box catching on fire after I plugged it into the wall. So as you can see the o-cat is the solution to both the world's energy and economic problems. Shall I PM you my Paypal for more details on this investment opportunity...?


I skipped the math, since it's gibberish to me, but I think you should at least read the paper before crapping on it. That's what people who rationally analyse a claim do. The claim being tested here is that there is a device that outputs energy at a rate not accounted for by present knowledge. Your dismissal of it using plausibility on present knowledge is therefore baseless. "Doesn't fit into current models, therefore bullshit" is a pretty poor perspective to have. What's presented in the paper constitutes extraordinary evidence for which the authors cannot explain, if you have a mechanism to explain the facts reported in the paper, feel free to have a crack at it, otherwise you're the one making claims for which there is no evidence.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
October 10 2014 23:46 GMT
#918
On October 11 2014 05:58 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 03:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"

I did not read every word of all ~50 pages if that's what you're asking. I'm not a professional debunker so I don't have an incentive to find every hole and piece of sophistry. My post was a little shorter but it's a pretty easy experiment that should make anyone notice how ridiculous the e-cat claim is. It is not far from putting a penny in boiling water and expecting it to turn into zinc by absorbing hydrogen ions from the water.

I so wish you could just put hydrogen gas next to a metal with one of the highest nuclear binding energies on the periodic table and watch it spontaneously absorb nucleons into its nucleus with no radiation besides ANOMALOUS HEAT. But no. Cold fusion belongs only as the plot to a Hogan's Heroes episode. These claims get old fast and since "reactors" have been built there's no excuse for the absence of extraordinary evidence to complement these claims. Why aren't physics journals amazed and full of research about theoretical mechanisms for these miracle technologies? What's more likely, that the laws of nature have been turned upside down or a con man is lying?

I have a device here in my one room apartment private experimental laboratory of scientific research called the o-cat a.k.a. oBlade catalyzer, it's a cardboard box plugged into a wall socket, and inside the box I put a 1kg lead brick. I measured the isotope abundance in the lead fuel and it agreed with natural abundances. I then injected the hydrogen gas and other additives and when I measured the result it was 1kg of 197-Au. You can read my paper, 197-Au came out. Pure gold. I can't speculate as to the mechanism of the nuclear transmutation but it's not outside the realm of possibility that cold fission has taken place. There was anomalous heat also but that had nothing to do with the cardboard box catching on fire after I plugged it into the wall. So as you can see the o-cat is the solution to both the world's energy and economic problems. Shall I PM you my Paypal for more details on this investment opportunity...?

I get why people are suspicious of Rossi, but I certainly haven't seen anyone arguing that the scientists conducting these tests are corrupt. The most compelling part of the paper is the transformation of the fuel. I think someone needs to debunk that before the entire enterprise is crapped on.
Nyxisto
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6287 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-10 23:48:14
October 10 2014 23:47 GMT
#919
On October 11 2014 08:34 hummingbird23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 05:58 oBlade wrote:
On October 11 2014 03:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"

I did not read every word of all ~50 pages if that's what you're asking. I'm not a professional debunker so I don't have an incentive to find every hole and piece of sophistry. My post was a little shorter but it's a pretty easy experiment that should make anyone notice how ridiculous the e-cat claim is. It is not far from putting a penny in boiling water and expecting it to turn into zinc by absorbing hydrogen ions from the water.

I so wish you could just put hydrogen gas next to a metal with one of the highest nuclear binding energies on the periodic table and watch it spontaneously absorb nucleons into its nucleus with no radiation besides ANOMALOUS HEAT. But no. Cold fusion belongs only as the plot to a Hogan's Heroes episode. These claims get old fast and since "reactors" have been built there's no excuse for the absence of extraordinary evidence to complement these claims. Why aren't physics journals amazed and full of research about theoretical mechanisms for these miracle technologies? What's more likely, that the laws of nature have been turned upside down or a con man is lying?

I have a device here in my one room apartment private experimental laboratory of scientific research called the o-cat a.k.a. oBlade catalyzer, it's a cardboard box plugged into a wall socket, and inside the box I put a 1kg lead brick. I measured the isotope abundance in the lead fuel and it agreed with natural abundances. I then injected the hydrogen gas and other additives and when I measured the result it was 1kg of 197-Au. You can read my paper, 197-Au came out. Pure gold. I can't speculate as to the mechanism of the nuclear transmutation but it's not outside the realm of possibility that cold fission has taken place. There was anomalous heat also but that had nothing to do with the cardboard box catching on fire after I plugged it into the wall. So as you can see the o-cat is the solution to both the world's energy and economic problems. Shall I PM you my Paypal for more details on this investment opportunity...?


I skipped the math, since it's gibberish to me, but I think you should at least read the paper before crapping on it. That's what people who rationally analyse a claim do. The claim being tested here is that there is a device that outputs energy at a rate not accounted for by present knowledge. Your dismissal of it using plausibility on present knowledge is therefore baseless. "Doesn't fit into current models, therefore bullshit" is a pretty poor perspective to have. What's presented in the paper constitutes extraordinary evidence for which the authors cannot explain, if you have a mechanism to explain the facts reported in the paper, feel free to have a crack at it, otherwise you're the one making claims for which there is no evidence.


It is not a paper, it is shit this guy made up having no credible source backing him up. Trying to build a fusion reactor in your kitchen is not science, it's lunacy.
m4ini
Profile Joined February 2014
4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-11 00:01:29
October 10 2014 23:55 GMT
#920
On October 11 2014 08:47 Nyxisto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 08:34 hummingbird23 wrote:
On October 11 2014 05:58 oBlade wrote:
On October 11 2014 03:28 ch33psh33p wrote:
On October 10 2014 22:17 oBlade wrote:
The paper is a lot of nothing. There are hydrogen ions in water, that doesn't mean you can boil water on your stove, drop a penny in and watch the copper undergo nuclear transmutation into zinc.

What conditions are there in this chamber of secrets that allow nuclear reactions that otherwise happen in supernovae? with none of the pesky associated radioactivity?


Did you read the paper? Nickel 62 came out. Not just "hydrogen ions in water"

I did not read every word of all ~50 pages if that's what you're asking. I'm not a professional debunker so I don't have an incentive to find every hole and piece of sophistry. My post was a little shorter but it's a pretty easy experiment that should make anyone notice how ridiculous the e-cat claim is. It is not far from putting a penny in boiling water and expecting it to turn into zinc by absorbing hydrogen ions from the water.

I so wish you could just put hydrogen gas next to a metal with one of the highest nuclear binding energies on the periodic table and watch it spontaneously absorb nucleons into its nucleus with no radiation besides ANOMALOUS HEAT. But no. Cold fusion belongs only as the plot to a Hogan's Heroes episode. These claims get old fast and since "reactors" have been built there's no excuse for the absence of extraordinary evidence to complement these claims. Why aren't physics journals amazed and full of research about theoretical mechanisms for these miracle technologies? What's more likely, that the laws of nature have been turned upside down or a con man is lying?

I have a device here in my one room apartment private experimental laboratory of scientific research called the o-cat a.k.a. oBlade catalyzer, it's a cardboard box plugged into a wall socket, and inside the box I put a 1kg lead brick. I measured the isotope abundance in the lead fuel and it agreed with natural abundances. I then injected the hydrogen gas and other additives and when I measured the result it was 1kg of 197-Au. You can read my paper, 197-Au came out. Pure gold. I can't speculate as to the mechanism of the nuclear transmutation but it's not outside the realm of possibility that cold fission has taken place. There was anomalous heat also but that had nothing to do with the cardboard box catching on fire after I plugged it into the wall. So as you can see the o-cat is the solution to both the world's energy and economic problems. Shall I PM you my Paypal for more details on this investment opportunity...?


I skipped the math, since it's gibberish to me, but I think you should at least read the paper before crapping on it. That's what people who rationally analyse a claim do. The claim being tested here is that there is a device that outputs energy at a rate not accounted for by present knowledge. Your dismissal of it using plausibility on present knowledge is therefore baseless. "Doesn't fit into current models, therefore bullshit" is a pretty poor perspective to have. What's presented in the paper constitutes extraordinary evidence for which the authors cannot explain, if you have a mechanism to explain the facts reported in the paper, feel free to have a crack at it, otherwise you're the one making claims for which there is no evidence.


It is not a paper, it is shit this guy made up having no credible source backing him up. Trying to build a fusion reactor in your kitchen is not science, it's lunacy.


http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/191754-cold-fusion-reactor-verified-by-third-party-researchers-seems-to-have-1-million-times-the-energy-density-of-gasoline


To not look like an idiot, you kinda would have to proof the "third party researchers" ("6 credible researchers from sweden and italy") as not credible. As long as you can not, you're on the same level as Rossi. Just making bs up with nothing to back your claim.

PS: i do think he's an idiot, and that it's a fraud. That doesn't change the fact that there still is a possibility that i'm wrong.

Your dismissal of it using plausibility on present knowledge is therefore baseless.


The earth is flat though. And the sun goes around it.

Sincerly, 100-500 BC.
On track to MA1950A.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft431
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 91
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2289
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto20
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 405
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0343
WinterStarcraft261
ViBE174
Maynarde148
Livibee138
Sick135
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.