• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9954 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 253

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 257 Next
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 02 2020 02:17 GMT
#5041
+ Show Spoiler +
Never before have I met someone so relentlessly stupid and shameless
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
September 04 2020 00:48 GMT
#5042
+ Show Spoiler +
Locked myself out of my flat at 2am so I went back to the place I work at to not be outside. I'm pretty sure they have security at night, this is the time to find out I suppose. I feel awesome about this situation, ask me anything!
No will to live, no wish to die
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 04 2020 01:59 GMT
#5043
On September 04 2020 09:48 Nebuchad wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Locked myself out of my flat at 2am so I went back to the place I work at to not be outside. I'm pretty sure they have security at night, this is the time to find out I suppose. I feel awesome about this situation, ask me anything!

where are you hanging out waiting for security?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
September 04 2020 02:05 GMT
#5044
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really bad at videogames.
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
September 04 2020 02:29 GMT
#5045
On September 04 2020 10:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2020 09:48 Nebuchad wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Locked myself out of my flat at 2am so I went back to the place I work at to not be outside. I'm pretty sure they have security at night, this is the time to find out I suppose. I feel awesome about this situation, ask me anything!

where are you hanging out waiting for security?


At my work post!

Update, they do have security ~~
No will to live, no wish to die
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
September 04 2020 11:24 GMT
#5046
On September 04 2020 11:05 Luolis wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really bad at videogames.

Hey man I saw you in action in the fabled Team Liquid Live Report Starleague. If you’re bad god knows what I am haha.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
September 11 2020 22:39 GMT
#5047
+ Show Spoiler +
Today I made a reference to old french internet, like, I would legally be allowed to have sex with that reference.

Made me wonder what happened to this creator, I was quite a big fan of him back then.

Well turns out he's still around, now he has a blog and a Twitter account where he regularly posts about science denial and generic rightwing bullshit, how we keep calling everyone "fascist" so it's probably a compliment now, some alt-right defense, the whole deal.

Never stalk your heroes :/
No will to live, no wish to die
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
September 11 2020 22:41 GMT
#5048
On September 12 2020 07:39 Nebuchad wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Today I made a reference to old french internet, like, I would legally be allowed to have sex with that reference.

Made me wonder what happened to this creator, I was quite a big fan of him back then.

Well turns out he's still around, now he has a blog and a Twitter account where he regularly posts about science denial and generic rightwing bullshit, how we keep calling everyone "fascist" so it's probably a compliment now, some alt-right defense, the whole deal.

Never stalk your heroes :/

Feel free to stalk me any time man
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12552 Posts
September 11 2020 22:43 GMT
#5049
On September 12 2020 07:41 Wombat_NI_NJAMASTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2020 07:39 Nebuchad wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Today I made a reference to old french internet, like, I would legally be allowed to have sex with that reference.

Made me wonder what happened to this creator, I was quite a big fan of him back then.

Well turns out he's still around, now he has a blog and a Twitter account where he regularly posts about science denial and generic rightwing bullshit, how we keep calling everyone "fascist" so it's probably a compliment now, some alt-right defense, the whole deal.

Never stalk your heroes :/

Feel free to stalk me any time man


Never seen that username before, no idea who you are
No will to live, no wish to die
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
September 11 2020 22:52 GMT
#5050
On September 12 2020 07:43 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2020 07:41 Wombat_NI_NJAMASTER wrote:
On September 12 2020 07:39 Nebuchad wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Today I made a reference to old french internet, like, I would legally be allowed to have sex with that reference.

Made me wonder what happened to this creator, I was quite a big fan of him back then.

Well turns out he's still around, now he has a blog and a Twitter account where he regularly posts about science denial and generic rightwing bullshit, how we keep calling everyone "fascist" so it's probably a compliment now, some alt-right defense, the whole deal.

Never stalk your heroes :/

Feel free to stalk me any time man


Never seen that username before, no idea who you are

Oh I was formerly known as Wombat_NL, from the Netherlands?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 20 2020 17:51 GMT
#5051
+ Show Spoiler +
take me deep o vile depressive spiraling take me deep into a pool of sad romantic comedy anime so that I may mourn the state of the world around me and my place in it
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
September 20 2020 21:27 GMT
#5052
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't understand my unwillingness to accept comfort, and truly fear that I may never allow myself to be happy.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 22 2020 04:16 GMT
#5053
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/ep435n/gig-economy-company-launches-uber-but-for-evicting-people this makes me UNSPEAKABLY angry. Fuck the US I hope this country burns to the fucking ground and every shit eating person who thinks this is okay.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
September 22 2020 06:52 GMT
#5054
On September 22 2020 13:16 Zambrah wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/ep435n/gig-economy-company-launches-uber-but-for-evicting-people this makes me UNSPEAKABLY angry. Fuck the US I hope this country burns to the fucking ground and every shit eating person who thinks this is okay.

The fuck? :@
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 23 2020 17:46 GMT
#5055
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck this racist shithole of a country
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-07 22:16:54
October 07 2020 22:16 GMT
#5056
+ Show Spoiler +
When will i learn that i should just fucking uninstall sc2 and never touch that fucking piece of shit again. Im so fucking shit
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
October 07 2020 23:07 GMT
#5057
On September 24 2020 02:46 GreenHorizons wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck this racist shithole of a country


+ Show Spoiler +
Move to Canada. It appears we're racist as well, but it applies primarily to indigenous populations
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
October 21 2020 10:03 GMT
#5058
+ Show Spoiler +
How can the most prestigious tournament also be the one with some of the consistently worst games past the group stages
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
February 12 2021 22:10 GMT
#5059
+ Show Spoiler +
Just need to rant.
My department hires interns, about 6-10 a semester
We hire interns into a pool, and then they're distributed based on skillsets to teams which they seem to be suited for

My team got dealt an intern that neither me, nor my team hired
The intern is straight stupid
He's weeks behind on training, less than 2 months in.

I can't even go back and look at who fucking hired the retard, because of gdpr, since it's need-to-know and personal information for the most part.

He shouldn't have been hired. I'm just a senior engineer, so what do I know, but he's a net negative, and I don't see him reaching net positive for months, if at all during the duration of his internship. Firing interns is a bad look, but I think we need to bite the bullet and do it, and rehire for May.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
June 03 2021 12:46 GMT
#5060
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking pieces of shit, I wake up and exit my window to go to work and I hear some strange fucking whistling sound, lo and behold there’s someone sitting in my fucking cars FUCKING TRUNK WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE. I know who it is, the assaulting racial slur hurling piece of trash I make every possible human effort to avoid! Invading one of my only pieces of true personal fucking space.

I called the police, they did nothing and told me that apparently MY MOTHER HAS KNOWN AND BEEN LETTING IT HAPPEN DESPITE MY FUCKING WARNINGS THAT ID CALL THE COPS IF IT TURNED OUT THAT SUBHUMAN PIECE OF FECES WAS IN MY CAR. Pack of sick fucking liars, I’m done, Im moving and cutting off all contact, you want to let your precious fucking pet run wild and fuck with other people then you can die alone being bled out by it.

Fuck you.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.