• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5783 users

Vancouver Riots - Post Stanley Cup Final - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 37 Next All
DlanyerOcampo
Profile Joined June 2011
Philippines1 Post
June 16 2011 06:43 GMT
#141
I don't see why the rioters are so mad, Vancouver is not supposed to win against Boston.
Creative play is so imba
Nutype
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada167 Posts
June 16 2011 06:43 GMT
#142
there goes all our tax dollars. not that we needed it for healthcare and other useless things though.
run devil run
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 16 2011 06:45 GMT
#143
On June 16 2011 15:36 soullogik wrote:
just making bostons win more entertaining lol


You're an idiot. These riots are destroying thousands and thousands of dollars worth of property, there are people injured and rumors that a Boston fan may have been killed. Is that entertaining to you? You are literally an embarrassment to America and are part of the reason why everyone hates on America. And I'm from Boston, so it's not like I'm some Canadian or European just hating on Americans again. If you're going to make stupid comments at least take the 'United States' tag off of your profile so that people don't think that everyone from the US is as dumb as you are.
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
June 16 2011 06:46 GMT
#144
Because I haven't seen this in here yet and I think people could use a bit of a laugh...



Poor guy. Or maybe not.
Aurious
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Canada1772 Posts
June 16 2011 06:47 GMT
#145
On June 16 2011 15:45 Kazragore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:36 soullogik wrote:
just making bostons win more entertaining lol


You're an idiot. These riots are destroying thousands and thousands of dollars worth of property, there are people injured and rumors that a Boston fan may have been killed. Is that entertaining to you? You are literally an embarrassment to America and are part of the reason why everyone hates on America. And I'm from Boston, so it's not like I'm some Canadian or European just hating on Americans again. If you're going to make stupid comments at least take the 'United States' tag off of your profile so that people don't think that everyone from the US is as dumb as you are.


I'm enjoying the entertainment of morons. Plus it's called insurance for the property damage. If there was a death that sucks though I don't like that.
inamorato
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States263 Posts
June 16 2011 06:48 GMT
#146
The ctv stream apparently is down from people flooding it. Does anyone have any current working streams?
You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan Designed and directed by his red right hand
sCfO20
Profile Joined May 2011
176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 06:49:41
June 16 2011 06:48 GMT
#147
I feel bad for the dude who got his car torched.

I wonder if insurance will cover that..


LOL the flashbang nutshot.
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
June 16 2011 06:49 GMT
#148
Psh this is nothing. Last a few hours and cause a few million in damages which insurance companies will pay for.

"Ashamed to be canadian" lol. I'm proud of those people right now, they should be mad. It's incredibly important to canadians.
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
June 16 2011 06:49 GMT
#149
On June 16 2011 15:47 Aurious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:45 Kazragore wrote:
On June 16 2011 15:36 soullogik wrote:
just making bostons win more entertaining lol


You're an idiot. These riots are destroying thousands and thousands of dollars worth of property, there are people injured and rumors that a Boston fan may have been killed. Is that entertaining to you? You are literally an embarrassment to America and are part of the reason why everyone hates on America. And I'm from Boston, so it's not like I'm some Canadian or European just hating on Americans again. If you're going to make stupid comments at least take the 'United States' tag off of your profile so that people don't think that everyone from the US is as dumb as you are.


I'm enjoying the entertainment of morons. Plus it's called insurance for the property damage. If there was a death that sucks though I don't like that.


There has been multiple beatings and stabbings. I'll bet that there will be at least a couple of deaths.

So sad and fucking stupid. Such a shame that things like this even happen.
lazydino
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada331 Posts
June 16 2011 06:50 GMT
#150
On June 16 2011 15:46 Dukat wrote:
Because I haven't seen this in here yet and I think people could use a bit of a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl37P7S9mxY&feature

Poor guy. Or maybe not.


I think I might go to hell for chuckling at this..
"I have this moron thing that I do, it's called thinking" - George Carlin
ALang
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada288 Posts
June 16 2011 06:51 GMT
#151
A national embarrassment.
soullogik
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1171 Posts
June 16 2011 06:51 GMT
#152
On June 16 2011 15:45 Kazragore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:36 soullogik wrote:
just making bostons win more entertaining lol


You're an idiot. These riots are destroying thousands and thousands of dollars worth of property, there are people injured and rumors that a Boston fan may have been killed. Is that entertaining to you? You are literally an embarrassment to America and are part of the reason why everyone hates on America. And I'm from Boston, so it's not like I'm some Canadian or European just hating on Americans again. If you're going to make stupid comments at least take the 'United States' tag off of your profile so that people don't think that everyone from the US is as dumb as you are.


lol u seem mad

User was warned for this post
young ho
YouinashouRi
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada76 Posts
June 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#153
On June 16 2011 15:50 lazydino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:46 Dukat wrote:
Because I haven't seen this in here yet and I think people could use a bit of a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl37P7S9mxY&feature

Poor guy. Or maybe not.


I think I might go to hell for chuckling at this..



nah that guy's probably a big douche bag anyways its cool
Highwinds
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada955 Posts
June 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#154
On June 16 2011 15:49 Talack wrote:
Psh this is nothing. Last a few hours and cause a few million in damages which insurance companies will pay for.

"Ashamed to be canadian" lol. I'm proud of those people right now, they should be mad. It's incredibly important to canadians.



Yep, good thing we spent tons of money in police resources.... Will insurance cover that too?


Don't be rediculous. Insurance won't make up for the fact that people have been killed. Insurance wont cover the crap that is gonna have to be cleaned off the streets. Im a Proud Canadian, but these people are just disgusting.
Yes It's a Good Day. 저는 아이유 사랑해요!
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
June 16 2011 06:53 GMT
#155
On June 16 2011 15:49 Talack wrote:
Psh this is nothing. Last a few hours and cause a few million in damages which insurance companies will pay for.

"Ashamed to be canadian" lol. I'm proud of those people right now, they should be mad. It's incredibly important to canadians.



You're an idiot.

I live in Vancouver. This had nothing to do with hockey. It's a bunch of drunk idiots that started a mob and looking for an excuse to destroy cars and loot stores.




yosisoy
Profile Joined October 2010
Israel202 Posts
June 16 2011 06:53 GMT
#156
Was there some kind of refereeing scandal that these people are so pissed off? Talk about sore losers!

Whoever says he's proud of these rioters I have 2 words for you: Don't breed.
In Soviet Russia, sorrow harvest you
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
June 16 2011 06:55 GMT
#157
On June 16 2011 15:52 YouinashouRi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:50 lazydino wrote:
On June 16 2011 15:46 Dukat wrote:
Because I haven't seen this in here yet and I think people could use a bit of a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl37P7S9mxY&feature

Poor guy. Or maybe not.


I think I might go to hell for chuckling at this..



nah that guy's probably a big douche bag anyways its cool


Alls fair in love and rioting. Well I guess not much is fair to that guy in love anymore.
jyisvip
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
June 16 2011 06:55 GMT
#158
On June 16 2011 15:49 Talack wrote:
Psh this is nothing. Last a few hours and cause a few million in damages which insurance companies will pay for.

"Ashamed to be canadian" lol. I'm proud of those people right now, they should be mad. It's incredibly important to canadians.


proud? wow, wrong choice of word buddy. i hope you are trolling
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
June 16 2011 06:56 GMT
#159
On June 16 2011 15:50 lazydino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:46 Dukat wrote:
Because I haven't seen this in here yet and I think people could use a bit of a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl37P7S9mxY&feature

Poor guy. Or maybe not.


I think I might go to hell for chuckling at this..


....this is definitely going on Facebook hahaha
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
YouinashouRi
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada76 Posts
June 16 2011 06:56 GMT
#160
On June 16 2011 15:53 yosisoy wrote:
Was there some kind of refereeing scandal that these people are so pissed off? Talk about sore losers!

Whoever says he's proud of these rioters I have 2 words for you: Don't breed.


This would have happened if we won as well, it's just a bunch of drunk morons who think they are tough.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 165
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
Yoon 62
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 44
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc368
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss905
ceh9505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g7634
gofns1581
singsing909
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV120
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
56m
INu's Battles
1h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 56m
OSC
13h 11m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.