• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8640 users

College Acceptance Thread '11 - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
March 31 2011 07:56 GMT
#601
On March 31 2011 16:37 DTK-m2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 16:27 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:17 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:02 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:58 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:19 Milkis wrote:
Yay chicago, welcome to hell >:D


Ya-ha-ha-ha-ha....ha.....ha............ha. T_T

What major are you? (sorry if it has been mentioned here already)


Econ major, and I also took a lot of math/stat classes. Let me know if you need anything.

EDIT: also reading this thread makes me go wtf considering I only applied to one school >.>;



Oh cool, I plan on majoring in Econ too. From your experience, do you find the core classes to be appropriate, or somewhat irrelevant to what you 'want to learn?'

I don't know how it was back when you applied for universities, but it's definitely the norm now. I mean, I expected to get into Brown and not into UChicago, but it worked the other way around. Which university would I have applied for?

Btw, do you know Ben C. Yu? He's the only other SC person I know at UChicago.


Eh, the only core I think I learned anything from is the sociology core requirement. The exposure you get in that class (especially if you take Power) is very nice, in terms of what you read and the discussions you get.

As for the other requirements, it depends on what courses you end up taking. I took world lit for humanities and the only thing it did was give me a good exposure to books but it didn't teach me anything. I also took a music civ class which did not teach me much overall. So in the end it depends a lot on which ones you take. Looking back I'd probably have chosen a different core for hum and civ, and probably went for the greeks or something

I don't really know Ben Yu but I've heard him mentioned before, don't remember under what context though since there are too many people with the same names around




Holy shit, this Ben C. Yu kid. I don't know him personally, but I'm two degrees removed from him (he's a friend of a friend) in 10 different friend circles. I think we know 3 people in common from NJ, 4 people from the DC area, 1 at UChicago, 2 people for whom I have no idea what the connection is, and now someone on TL mentions a single person they know at UChicago, and it's Ben Yu.

WHO IS THIS GUY?


LOL. I don't mean to creep now, but: http://www.facebook.com/yu.c.ben
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 31 2011 11:31 GMT
#602
Accepted : Duke, Cornell, UCLA, UCB, UCSD
Waiting : Brown (technical difficulties, no confidence though)
Rejected/waitlisted : all dem other private universities

Probably going to Duke; still thinking.

GPA unweighted: 4.0
SAT: 2290
SAT IIs = 800s

I had nothing that gave me a REAL edge though, had plenty of volunteer hours and did choir / guitar, but was not national level or any of that sort in anything. Thus I'm super happy I got into where I did... UCs were brutal this year though, from what I witnessed with my friends. Any other Duke bound people in here? :p
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
sikyon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1045 Posts
March 31 2011 11:51 GMT
#603
On March 31 2011 14:51 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 12:58 sikyon wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:49 Cambium wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:39 random user wrote:
On March 31 2011 11:23 LastPrime wrote:
On March 31 2011 10:48 random user wrote:
For a while Google pretty much tossed out your resume if you didn't go to one of the better Ivy Leagues or Stanford.

Er, is MIT included too? (I'm probably going there)


Depended on for the position. At some point they pretty much tossed you if you didn't have a PhD. Times have changed though. They want to hire 6000 people this year, and there just aren't enough people who are both qualified and interested out of that small pool of schools.

On top of that Google used to be the "IT" place. It's still highly coveted, but the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Zynga, etc (all of which have yet to go public) have taken a toll on the Google prestige factor.

The combination of all those factors means that Google is casting a wider net these days.


Zynga is ridiculously easy to get in, no one would consider it if they got offers from Google or Facebook. It's not on the same scale.


What basis are you making this on?

I have a few friends in the software engineering program at Waterloo, which has a massive employment rate at top companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Zynga and of course RIM next door, etc,), the software program at waterloo is a massive recruiting ground for all top employers. Employers don't even bother showing up at their design project fairs (they had like 2 people listening to their presentations), because fat chance trying to get a software engineer there - everyone's already been hired a long time ago. Yet people in the program are going to Zynga, specifically because the culture and company is younger than facebook and google and more opportunity and flexibility is perceived to exist there (while still being on the up and comming).


I did Systems Engineering at Waterloo and I worked all of my six co-op terms in CS/software engineering. I'm doing my Master's in CS right now.

The first four you listed are "top companies", Zynga and RIM are not. The top employers for CS are, without questions, Google, FB, Amazon, MSFT and maybe Apple. It's funny how you make an assumption that everyone out of a 70 people class is Google material, they are not. You have good people and bad people in a program, and the bad people have to go somewhere too. The good people at Waterloo are exceptional, the rest is very average.


Hmmm, perhaps I just have sampling bias!
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
March 31 2011 15:29 GMT
#604
Going to Stern School of Business.

Which is fine I guess.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
March 31 2011 15:35 GMT
#605
I just got my sole acceptance letter yesterday.

I was accepted into Hampshire college but I have yet to hear back from Wayne state university or Oakland university (both in Michigan).

I'm actually kind of shocked I got in anywhere, my grades have always been mediocre at best and I have switched high schools a great deal so I don't exactly have great extracurriculars (almost none).

My GPA holds at around 2.4
Luckily I'm a pretty good tester with a 5 on the AP us history test (I got an F in the class itself) and a 27 on the ACTs.

I'm really concerned about college, Im really bad at working on things that I'm not intensely devoted to and my entire academic career has been mediocre or worse. I hope I can finid my calling before I start failing...

Here's to hoping for a new beginning.

Also im really excited to meet people who play starcraft in massachusettes!
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
March 31 2011 19:12 GMT
#606
On March 31 2011 16:56 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 16:37 DTK-m2 wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:27 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:17 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:02 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:58 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:19 Milkis wrote:
Yay chicago, welcome to hell >:D


Ya-ha-ha-ha-ha....ha.....ha............ha. T_T

What major are you? (sorry if it has been mentioned here already)


Econ major, and I also took a lot of math/stat classes. Let me know if you need anything.

EDIT: also reading this thread makes me go wtf considering I only applied to one school >.>;



Oh cool, I plan on majoring in Econ too. From your experience, do you find the core classes to be appropriate, or somewhat irrelevant to what you 'want to learn?'

I don't know how it was back when you applied for universities, but it's definitely the norm now. I mean, I expected to get into Brown and not into UChicago, but it worked the other way around. Which university would I have applied for?

Btw, do you know Ben C. Yu? He's the only other SC person I know at UChicago.


Eh, the only core I think I learned anything from is the sociology core requirement. The exposure you get in that class (especially if you take Power) is very nice, in terms of what you read and the discussions you get.

As for the other requirements, it depends on what courses you end up taking. I took world lit for humanities and the only thing it did was give me a good exposure to books but it didn't teach me anything. I also took a music civ class which did not teach me much overall. So in the end it depends a lot on which ones you take. Looking back I'd probably have chosen a different core for hum and civ, and probably went for the greeks or something

I don't really know Ben Yu but I've heard him mentioned before, don't remember under what context though since there are too many people with the same names around




Holy shit, this Ben C. Yu kid. I don't know him personally, but I'm two degrees removed from him (he's a friend of a friend) in 10 different friend circles. I think we know 3 people in common from NJ, 4 people from the DC area, 1 at UChicago, 2 people for whom I have no idea what the connection is, and now someone on TL mentions a single person they know at UChicago, and it's Ben Yu.

WHO IS THIS GUY?


LOL. I don't mean to creep now, but: http://www.facebook.com/yu.c.ben


Hehe. I actually know him personally and am friends with him on facebook. xD
YejinYejin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1053 Posts
March 31 2011 19:57 GMT
#607
On April 01 2011 04:12 b3h47pte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 16:56 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:37 DTK-m2 wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:27 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:17 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 16:02 Milkis wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:58 Karliath wrote:
On March 31 2011 15:19 Milkis wrote:
Yay chicago, welcome to hell >:D


Ya-ha-ha-ha-ha....ha.....ha............ha. T_T

What major are you? (sorry if it has been mentioned here already)


Econ major, and I also took a lot of math/stat classes. Let me know if you need anything.

EDIT: also reading this thread makes me go wtf considering I only applied to one school >.>;



Oh cool, I plan on majoring in Econ too. From your experience, do you find the core classes to be appropriate, or somewhat irrelevant to what you 'want to learn?'

I don't know how it was back when you applied for universities, but it's definitely the norm now. I mean, I expected to get into Brown and not into UChicago, but it worked the other way around. Which university would I have applied for?

Btw, do you know Ben C. Yu? He's the only other SC person I know at UChicago.


Eh, the only core I think I learned anything from is the sociology core requirement. The exposure you get in that class (especially if you take Power) is very nice, in terms of what you read and the discussions you get.

As for the other requirements, it depends on what courses you end up taking. I took world lit for humanities and the only thing it did was give me a good exposure to books but it didn't teach me anything. I also took a music civ class which did not teach me much overall. So in the end it depends a lot on which ones you take. Looking back I'd probably have chosen a different core for hum and civ, and probably went for the greeks or something

I don't really know Ben Yu but I've heard him mentioned before, don't remember under what context though since there are too many people with the same names around




Holy shit, this Ben C. Yu kid. I don't know him personally, but I'm two degrees removed from him (he's a friend of a friend) in 10 different friend circles. I think we know 3 people in common from NJ, 4 people from the DC area, 1 at UChicago, 2 people for whom I have no idea what the connection is, and now someone on TL mentions a single person they know at UChicago, and it's Ben Yu.

WHO IS THIS GUY?


LOL. I don't mean to creep now, but: http://www.facebook.com/yu.c.ben


Hehe. I actually know him personally and am friends with him on facebook. xD


Omg this guy knows EVERYBODY!!!!!!
안지호
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 31 2011 20:01 GMT
#608
On March 26 2011 14:40 Etra wrote:
Harvey Mudd College - Accepted.


Yay!

Only person in this thread that got accepted to HMC T________T

why is HMC so mean these days =/
Jaedong :3
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
March 31 2011 20:45 GMT
#609
If there are any Princeton prefrosh out there, come to Frist 206 on Friday, either of the weekends and BYOC.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
thisisSSK
Profile Joined August 2010
United States179 Posts
March 31 2011 21:49 GMT
#610
I'm going to Dartmouth College!!!!
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
March 31 2011 21:55 GMT
#611
On March 25 2011 07:42 chenchen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 07:39 Cambium wrote:
On March 25 2011 07:26 b3h47pte wrote:
On March 25 2011 07:19 drag_ wrote:
You got rejected from Stanford?!
As far as I can tell you're pretty much the ideal student, did they give you some reason why or was it just bad luck


Naw they didn't give me a reason but I assume it has something to do with me being Chinese :\

On March 25 2011 07:21 Tiegrr wrote:
Did you have any extracurriculars?


Kind of. Extracurricular as in sports..no not really aside from doing varsity swimming for 3 years. I was kind of banking on my indie game programming to get me in but oh well XD


Being Chinese (or Asian in general, maybe) sucks when it comes to admissions. We rack up good numbers and have a more than solid application, but there are just too many of us =.=


I have two white friends who were both around 2300, 790+ on SAT II's, 14-15 5's on APs, and solid extracurriculars (sciency, programmy stuff), who didn't really get into anywhere competitive (MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Penn).

So no, it's just that Stanford is rape hard to get into.


How the hell do you have 14-15 AP's... taken. Dude, I'm taking the most AP's you can in my school and it's not even possible to take 15? What the hell?
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
March 31 2011 21:56 GMT
#612
You don't have to take an AP course to take the AP Exam.
There's like around 34 exams you can take.
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/descriptions/index.html

But yea. 15 is a lot lol.
LastPrime
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States109 Posts
March 31 2011 21:59 GMT
#613
lol i doubt colleges care that much about random AP's.. Just probably care (only a little bit) about the core subjects like calc, bio, physics, and chem.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 31 2011 23:04 GMT
#614
In unrelated news got back SAT scores. Didn't beat my 2310, but managed to get an 800 in writing (Ow at 730 math, 740 crit read.)
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
March 31 2011 23:09 GMT
#615
On April 01 2011 08:04 Froadac wrote:
In unrelated news got back SAT scores. Didn't beat my 2310, but managed to get an 800 in writing (Ow at 730 math, 740 crit read.)


A 2310 is fine for SAT scores >> I doubt colleges will care much about the difference between a 2310 and a 2400.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
March 31 2011 23:36 GMT
#616
On April 01 2011 08:09 b3h47pte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 08:04 Froadac wrote:
In unrelated news got back SAT scores. Didn't beat my 2310, but managed to get an 800 in writing (Ow at 730 math, 740 crit read.)


A 2310 is fine for SAT scores >> I doubt colleges will care much about the difference between a 2310 and a 2400.

Am aware. Just retook it for the hell of it.
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
April 01 2011 04:27 GMT
#617
On April 01 2011 08:36 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 08:09 b3h47pte wrote:
On April 01 2011 08:04 Froadac wrote:
In unrelated news got back SAT scores. Didn't beat my 2310, but managed to get an 800 in writing (Ow at 730 math, 740 crit read.)


A 2310 is fine for SAT scores >> I doubt colleges will care much about the difference between a 2310 and a 2400.

Am aware. Just retook it for the hell of it.


Haha. As long as you know :p
I probably should've taken my SAT's again and actually tried to study but I was just way too lazy to sit through another 4 hours test...Blah.
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
April 01 2011 04:31 GMT
#618
So is everyone pretty much decided on where they want to go? I sent in an appeal so it's another month of the worst kind of waiting possible -.-;
6581
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
April 01 2011 04:51 GMT
#619
On April 01 2011 00:29 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Going to Stern School of Business.

Which is fine I guess.

yo worrrd. hoping to join you next year, but it's iffy whether I can get in or not lol
Ajorazion
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9 Posts
April 01 2011 06:03 GMT
#620
Accepted: Cornell, Mcgill, CMU, Imperial College London, Umass Amherst (honors college), Durham, Bristol, St. Andrews
Waitlisted: Caltech, HMC
Rejected: Cambridge, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Bown, Princeton, MIT, Columbia

SAT
: 2280 (740M, 740 CR, 800 W)
SATII: 800 French, 790 Math2, 740 Chem
GPA: 4.4ish weighted, top 5 percent of graduating class
AP: Chem 5 French 5 Bio 5 EnviroSci 5
EC's, 2 Instruments, 10 and 8 years
Science Olympiad, many medals over time, got 5 gold medals senior year, went twice to nationals
JETS top 10 in nation
Science bowl did well in state
Ocean bowl did well in state
Envirothon did well state
Did extra Physics classes at Harvard and MIT
various other science-related activities
Awards:
8th in the nation on National Italian exam
3 gold medals on National Latin exam
National Merit Commended
Lots of success at science competitions (see above)
some other stuff
Other I am European, living in U.S. since elementary school, know 4 languages, wrote decent but not great essays. Probably going to Cornell or Imperial
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
firebathero 110
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4434
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8766
FrodaN2219
JimRising 443
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 26m
INu's Battles
12h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.