• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:27
CEST 03:27
KST 10:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8115 users

When I turned 18, I..... - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
On February 17 2011 10:02 Live2Win wrote:
Okay guys, chill out.

This is my brother here who'm I am proud of for who he is and for his decisions in life (so far).

He posted this thread with the intentions knowing what you guys did when you turned 18, not to ask your opinions on his religious choices or other stuff.

I ask you guys as an old TL member who use to contribute enormously to this site,
stay respectful and do not derail the topic.
Fattah
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Egypt128 Posts
February 16 2011 22:55 GMT
#41
I don't remember what I did when I turned 18.
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
February 16 2011 22:55 GMT
#42
Huh....why does it sound like you live in Torrance or something...

I'm about the same as you actually...terrible test scores, 4.0-ish gpa, played the violin for 13 years...i just slept and ate all day on my birthday
im deaf
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 16 2011 22:56 GMT
#43
On February 17 2011 07:48 tofucake wrote:
....I turned 18.

You say the "real" goal is 21....but it's actually 25.


Because then you can rent a car without that stupid additional fee. Amirite?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
February 16 2011 22:57 GMT
#44
I went out for some drinks, and then straight to the casino where I was able to win $900 off a slot machine with 1 spin (not the first spin but 1 spin won the $900), went home and bought an xbox and a bunch of games (back when xbox was still relatively new). Was pretty decent
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
February 16 2011 22:59 GMT
#45
On my 18th birthday I...

Barely finished my calc final on my last day of high school ever, fighting through hoorrrible stomach pains thinking it was food poisoning. After trying (and failing) to finish yardwork for my day-after-next grad party (and for the huge outdoor party my senior class was having that night), I went to the ER with appendicitis. My first act as a legal adult: Signing my own surgery consent form. They got it out just before it burst :-)

Horrible birthday, but when I came home the next day, I almost cried because 10 of my friends had come up on their own to get my house ready for the grad party. Best birthday present ever.
sOvrn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States678 Posts
February 16 2011 22:59 GMT
#46
On February 17 2011 07:55 Fattah wrote:
I don't remember what I did when I turned 18.


Ya, me neither.

I bet that means whatever I did was pretty baller!
My favorites: Terran - Maru // Protoss - SoS // Zerg - soO ~~~ fighting!
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
February 16 2011 23:00 GMT
#47
Played more Unreal Tournament.
traca
Profile Joined October 2010
146 Posts
February 16 2011 23:00 GMT
#48
say thank you to your parents for taking care of you for those 18 years and now pay them back they re pretty much the only people you can trust will never 4-gates you
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 16 2011 23:01 GMT
#49
Studied up for my upcoming physics exams. 18 isn't that great IMO, I cared more about turning 17 which meant I could legally buy rated M games myself.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 23:03:45
February 16 2011 23:03 GMT
#50
On February 17 2011 07:55 Fattah wrote:
I don't remember what I did when I turned 18.


Same. :/

Fuck. I'm old.
Fyodor
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada971 Posts
February 16 2011 23:05 GMT
#51
I hit some bars. Didn't really care for beer at the time so it wasn't a big deal for me. Now I really love beer.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 08:33:33
February 16 2011 23:06 GMT
#52
Strip club seems to be the ubiquitous answer.

edit:Oh wait no...I didn't go to a strip club on my 18th. I spent the day at school drawing up new designs of buildings and trying to solve the world's problems. Got home, played one game of starcraft, not enjoyable, and got back to pretending to be a world dictator.
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 23:12:06
February 16 2011 23:08 GMT
#53
So, heres what I did(quite a bit of text):

+ Show Spoiler +
I just recently turned 18 so I thought it'd be a good idea to launch a party at my house to you know... get pissed, talk about all the stuff you're gonna do, and just straight up party.

Me and my closest friends usually launch parties like this when its someones birthday, we get together and exchange fucked up presents, do stupid shit to each other and whatnot... And so we did this time as well.

So the night had just started and as usual we started out with opening the gifts... it begun with a LED bucket, one of those that shines in a bluish color when you put cold things in them. Next things was a hip flask (useful small flask for drinking at times when you are not supposed to) with a finnish flag painted on it (Im partially finnish), and the text "BARRCARRDI" (inside joke) on the backside.

There were some more presents that arent even worthy of being mentioned... but then... then came this small little innocent looking box that would make that a night you would want to remember, or not.

We are teenagers, so the presents are bound to have a sexual but funny nature, and so it had been for the past couple of years. But since it was me, (they'd always pictured me as the naughy one) my present had to be something special.

So I started tearing off the paper of the small box, inside it was a dvd... which I soon realized. And soon seeing nipples and leather... I realized that this was some kind of porno. Looking around the room, I saw that out of the 10 people in there... 3 of them were girls. Both I and the girls looked embarrassed when they saw what it was, but the ones who gave me the present simple nodded quietly.. sort of waiting for my reaction. Come to think of it... I think the movie was called "Roccos backside bitches 4" or something like that.. really cant remember that much, was already a wee bit drunk at this stage.

So, after discussing for a while. I actually agreed to put it in and start the thing... with everyone (including the girls, who werent so embarrassed anymore) cheering on. I NEVER LOOKED AT THE DISC ITSELF.

So. Its starting, you see the back of a woman (?) riding up and down on this dude. Im not going to describe it in detail as this has to remain decently SFW. But anyways... As the camera pans around, you see her melons and all of that... but when you look down towards the stomach, theres this thing bouncing up and down... and without any warning most of us (having not already known) realize that its a dude. Not only is it a dude, its 2 dudes, 1 guy and a shemale. -_-

So, for those of you who arent really following, they had put the disc of a shemale porno in the case of a normal one.

So yeah, we all get up from the couch screaming and turning our faces, some of us hiding behind pillows. The two guys behind this entire idea are trying so hard not to laugh, but at the same time convincing us that its just commercial, the real thing will be coming at any time now. Thats how they got us into staying there, watching the entire ordeal for another 10 minutes, with us thinking that it might actually turn into a decent, normal porno.

So finally I realize, take out the dvd, and break it into pieces (you guys have to understand that I was in a state of shock). I did take the time to read what the disc said, and it was called "Cum sucking shemales 2" Just so all of you know that this is not made up in any way. I ended up throwing the scrapped disc in the trash.

And then the party went on from there, more people showed up, without actually realizing what horrible things had been seen earlier that night. My mom actually found the case the day after, good thing she never knew what was inside it though

Hope you guys enjoyed that
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
February 16 2011 23:11 GMT
#54
On February 17 2011 07:28 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Went into a store to buy cigarettes hoping to be carded, I wasn't.

i got carded
after buying ciggs and lotto ticket the cashier asked if my id and military id (civilian) where fake
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
SecondChance
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia603 Posts
February 16 2011 23:12 GMT
#55
On February 17 2011 07:55 `Zapdos wrote:
I played brood war all day, just like every other day back then. So play brood war or sc2 all day. Not because your 18, but because your a fucking boss.


Yea keep telling yourself that.

Guess I did what every other 18 y/o does in Australia when you turn 18 - have a big party, hit the town, get drunk as hell; then wake up the next morning pondering why we drink alcohol - Then do it all again next weekend.
I see the want to in your eyes.
dofz
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway98 Posts
February 16 2011 23:12 GMT
#56
I stopped drinking and gave a damn about populair stuff, ah and good dinner and whatnot.
"I'm good at everything" Brett Hull
V6
Profile Joined February 2008
147 Posts
February 16 2011 23:13 GMT
#57
did u manage porn abstinence as well?
SirDuke
Profile Joined October 2010
United States239 Posts
February 16 2011 23:14 GMT
#58
Woke up in a jail cell. Only had to serve 2 days in jail in my entire life and they just happened to be my 18th birthday.
Wanna turn up the heat?
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
February 16 2011 23:15 GMT
#59
I turned 18. Nothing special for me, but I didn't expect anything special to happen.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 16 2011 23:15 GMT
#60
I brought a lotto ticket, a pack of cigarettes, and a playboy, framed the receipt and then cashed in the lotto ticket for 5 dollars a few days later.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft458
CranKy Ducklings49
EnkiAlexander 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft458
CosmosSc2 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 609
910 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever634
Counter-Strike
taco 186
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox627
Other Games
summit1g8671
JimRising 596
C9.Mang0349
Maynarde151
ViBE132
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 33m
Stellar Fest
11h 33m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.