• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

Too Asian? - An Article on Universities - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
November 12 2010 04:11 GMT
#221
On November 11 2010 12:29 Monoxide wrote:

Also, U of T is not a social life killer; just manage your time well.


really? which stream you in? if you're in ENG SCI, MECH ENG or ECE ENG, you will not have time for social life.

and anyways, i forgot to mention. universities like UBC shoot asian kids down. you need like a B in grade 12 english or toefl or other really good english qualifications, or to get 30/40 on this english essay test.

i got 26/40 on that test, so i declined to go to UBC and went to UofT
mowglie
Profile Joined August 2010
United States74 Posts
November 12 2010 04:14 GMT
#222
My best friend is Vietnamese and he never finished HS, just got out of San Quentin for dealing, and is going to nail school.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 12 2010 04:33 GMT
#223
On November 11 2010 15:57 nalgene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2010 15:36 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
“At graduation a Canadian—i.e. ‘white’—mother told me that I’m the reason her son didn’t get a space in university and that all the immigrants in the country are taking up university spots,” says Frankie Mao, a 22-year-old arts student at the University of British Columbia. “I knew it was wrong, being generalized in this category,” says Mao, “but f–k, I worked hard for it.”

This is the most level-headed thing in the whole article and it's spot-on.


It could also mean that

????
Her son failed to do good enough in high school so he was able to get a job.



They could always go to a college and transfer later or even in their final year and it'll show as getting a degree from said university...

I think you might have completely misunderstood me. That kid worked hard for what he did and the other parent assumed it was because of his race. I was talking about the "but fuck, I worked hard for it" being level-headed. The white mother's fucking retarded to go up to some random asian KID and tell him he's the cause of her problems.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 05:08 GMT
#224
On November 12 2010 12:45 vOdToasT wrote:
So asians are, on average, better students than the lazy ass white americans.

OH NO!!!!! FUCKING ASIANS, THEY TOOK 'R SPOTS!!!


If this isn't racism, I don't know what is.

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.

People, you're going to be the best at whatever your time is invested in. If you spend all your time doing homework and studying, then that means you spent none of your time developing other skills.

There's a reason why America is one of the most powerful nations in the world, and why many desire to live here. You think whites are lazy? All of our founding fathers were white. Don't try and give me any shit about how America isn't "only white", and how it's success is because of its diverse racial mix...it isn't. According to Wiki's demographics for the US, white people make up 78.4% of the population. The rest of the percentages are split up between African American, Asian, Indian, and many others.

Consider this : Many countries have to build walls to keep people IN. The USA has to build walls to keep people OUT. You KNOW what I'm talking about. Illegal immigration is a huge issue over here as of right now.

Anyone hating on my country has no justifiable right to. Jealous bastards.
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
pioneer8
Profile Joined January 2010
United States143 Posts
November 12 2010 05:08 GMT
#225
I think that schools shouldn't recruit students internationally. These traditional Chinese immigrants are only going to take these skills back with them, create a China-centric prejudice in the business world, and probably try to get a job in China or other developing country for an international corporation.

This is where wage workers get paid equivelent to 100 dollars a month working 40 hours a day.

It's anti Chinese in reality, to support this cannibalistic, oppressive system. We should allow them to make a living for themselves.

It's neo-fuedalism, with the fuedal overlords bartering the labor of the infitessimally poor serfs below them. China needs a change.

It really talks to you when people like Savior decline visitng China for the Olympics because of human rights. Sure we have alot of things we need to do as well, Americans and Westerners are just as complicit in the abuse of the poor workers as the regional overlords and business leaders.
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
November 12 2010 05:26 GMT
#226
The hilarious part is 2 years ago they were complaining about too many girls dominating the sats and flooding some courses with some universitys having lower entrance scores for men. Now they complain that theres too many asians in the system. So they raise it?

EndlessRain
Profile Joined July 2009
140 Posts
November 12 2010 05:33 GMT
#227
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 12:45 vOdToasT wrote:
So asians are, on average, better students than the lazy ass white americans.

OH NO!!!!! FUCKING ASIANS, THEY TOOK 'R SPOTS!!!


If this isn't racism, I don't know what is.

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.

People, you're going to be the best at whatever your time is invested in. If you spend all your time doing homework and studying, then that means you spent none of your time developing other skills.

There's a reason why America is one of the most powerful nations in the world, and why many desire to live here. You think whites are lazy? All of our founding fathers were white. Don't try and give me any shit about how America isn't "only white", and how it's success is because of its diverse racial mix...it isn't. According to Wiki's demographics for the US, white people make up 78.4% of the population. The rest of the percentages are split up between African American, Asian, Indian, and many others.

Consider this : Many countries have to build walls to keep people IN. The USA has to build walls to keep people OUT. You KNOW what I'm talking about. Illegal immigration is a huge issue over here as of right now.

Anyone hating on my country has no justifiable right to. Jealous bastards.


Yeah I'm really jealous that the majority of white people in the states have been brainwashed into believing in a magic man in the sky, believe that all life on earth just magically appeared because of god and are dumb enough to take fox news seriously enough to make it the most watched news station. Yeah, real jealous...
iheartkorea
Lisianthus
Profile Joined November 2010
Hong Kong4 Posts
November 12 2010 05:35 GMT
#228
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.


Okay, I don't see why many people say getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I'm Asian, I am getting pretty good grades in university and I still go out Fridays and Saturdays. Sure, I don't get completely wasted like the the rest of my friends, both white and Asian...but it doesn't mean I can't socially interact with other people. Yeah there are a lot of Asians who can't interact socially with other people but you know what? There are a ton of white people who can't either! A Caucasian friend of mine who's completely brilliant did nothing but solve math problems during our prom. Apparently, this isn't as big of an issue compared to some Asian who is too shy to talk at a social gathering.
EndlessRain
Profile Joined July 2009
140 Posts
November 12 2010 05:35 GMT
#229
On November 12 2010 13:11 saltywet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2010 12:29 Monoxide wrote:

Also, U of T is not a social life killer; just manage your time well.


really? which stream you in? if you're in ENG SCI, MECH ENG or ECE ENG, you will not have time for social life.

and anyways, i forgot to mention. universities like UBC shoot asian kids down. you need like a B in grade 12 english or toefl or other really good english qualifications, or to get 30/40 on this english essay test.

i got 26/40 on that test, so i declined to go to UBC and went to UofT


You seriously think a B in english 12 is hard to get? How is requiring students to have a basic level of english profiency = shooting asian kids down? Have you been to UBC? I go there, and there's a shitton of asians. In science, I'd say 2/3 are asian. In my program, asians are 80%+.
iheartkorea
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 05:43 GMT
#230
On November 12 2010 14:33 EndlessRain wrote:
Yeah I'm really jealous that the majority of white people in the states have been brainwashed into believing in a magic man in the sky, believe that all life on earth just magically appeared because of god and are dumb enough to take fox news seriously enough to make it the most watched news station. Yeah, real jealous...


Oh, like Americas' the only country that supports religion? How convenient of you to forget about Arab countries (Mohammed), Indians (Hindu), Buddhists, and many, many more.

I don't watch Fox news. Fucking moot point you have there.
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 05:46 GMT
#231
On November 12 2010 14:35 Lisianthus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.


Okay, I don't see why many people say getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I'm Asian, I am getting pretty good grades in university and I still go out Fridays and Saturdays. Sure, I don't get completely wasted like the the rest of my friends, both white and Asian...but it doesn't mean I can't socially interact with other people. Yeah there are a lot of Asians who can't interact socially with other people but you know what? There are a ton of white people who can't either! A Caucasian friend of mine who's completely brilliant did nothing but solve math problems during our prom. Apparently, this isn't as big of an issue compared to some Asian who is too shy to talk at a social gathering.


Because, like I said in my post, spending all your time studying means not spending all your time interacting. Ever hear of the concept of a trade-off?
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
Lisianthus
Profile Joined November 2010
Hong Kong4 Posts
November 12 2010 05:53 GMT
#232
On November 12 2010 14:46 BruceLee6783 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 14:35 Lisianthus wrote:
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.


Okay, I don't see why many people say getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I'm Asian, I am getting pretty good grades in university and I still go out Fridays and Saturdays. Sure, I don't get completely wasted like the the rest of my friends, both white and Asian...but it doesn't mean I can't socially interact with other people. Yeah there are a lot of Asians who can't interact socially with other people but you know what? There are a ton of white people who can't either! A Caucasian friend of mine who's completely brilliant did nothing but solve math problems during our prom. Apparently, this isn't as big of an issue compared to some Asian who is too shy to talk at a social gathering.


Because, like I said in my post, spending all your time studying means not spending all your time interacting. Ever hear of the concept of a trade-off?



Ever heard of a euphemism? Not everyone spends ALL their time studying. Yeah there are the extremes who study in the library 24/7 while taking like 3 minute breaks to inhale their food and rush back to studying. But there are also people who compromise and allot a percentage of time for studying and partying.

On November 12 2010 12:45 vOdToasT wrote:
So asians are, on average, better students than the lazy ass white americans.

OH NO!!!!! FUCKING ASIANS, THEY TOOK 'R SPOTS!!!


If this isn't racism, I don't know what is.


Also, unless I'm the only one who found his post sarcastic (which I'm not btw, my roommate just told me it's a South Park reference)... does this mean you are Romanian ?
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 12 2010 05:54 GMT
#233
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 12:45 vOdToasT wrote:
So asians are, on average, better students than the lazy ass white americans.

OH NO!!!!! FUCKING ASIANS, THEY TOOK 'R SPOTS!!!


If this isn't racism, I don't know what is.

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.

People, you're going to be the best at whatever your time is invested in. If you spend all your time doing homework and studying, then that means you spent none of your time developing other skills.

There's a reason why America is one of the most powerful nations in the world, and why many desire to live here. You think whites are lazy? All of our founding fathers were white. Don't try and give me any shit about how America isn't "only white", and how it's success is because of its diverse racial mix...it isn't. According to Wiki's demographics for the US, white people make up 78.4% of the population. The rest of the percentages are split up between African American, Asian, Indian, and many others.

Consider this : Many countries have to build walls to keep people IN. The USA has to build walls to keep people OUT. You KNOW what I'm talking about. Illegal immigration is a huge issue over here as of right now.

Anyone hating on my country has no justifiable right to. Jealous bastards.

Where do you live? I'm from Hawaii and the majority of our population is asian (over 50%) and we have just as many well-adjusted and socially apt kids who get good grades as anywhere else. Your generalization of a couple of asian introverts to the entire asian population is quite offensive to me as a completely normal (but still asian) person. Like there's never been a nerdy white kid in your life? Think about it in a bigger context please.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 12 2010 05:57 GMT
#234
Also getting good grades absolutely does NOT cost anything. Some things come easier than others to people.

But yeah, back to what you were saying. White Power! Go America!
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
EndlessRain
Profile Joined July 2009
140 Posts
November 12 2010 05:58 GMT
#235
On November 12 2010 14:43 BruceLee6783 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 14:33 EndlessRain wrote:
Yeah I'm really jealous that the majority of white people in the states have been brainwashed into believing in a magic man in the sky, believe that all life on earth just magically appeared because of god and are dumb enough to take fox news seriously enough to make it the most watched news station. Yeah, real jealous...


Oh, like Americas' the only country that supports religion? How convenient of you to forget about Arab countries (Mohammed), Indians (Hindu), Buddhists, and many, many more.

I don't watch Fox news. Fucking moot point you have there.


Yeah and I think all the Arab countries are full of brainwashed people too.

How is it a moot point? I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking the people in your country. And fox news is the most watched news station by far in the united states.
iheartkorea
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 05:59 GMT
#236
On November 12 2010 14:54 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Where do you live? I'm from Hawaii and the majority of our population is asian (over 50%) and we have just as many well-adjusted and socially apt kids who get good grades as anywhere else.


According to you, you're surrounded by mostly Asians. How are you going to know the difference?

Your generalization of a couple of asian introverts to the entire asian population is quite offensive to me as a completely normal (but still asian) person. Like there's never been a nerdy white kid in your life? Think about it in a bigger context please.



I don't live in Hawaii, and I was speaking from personal experience (like I said in my post).
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 12 2010 06:01 GMT
#237
On November 12 2010 14:46 BruceLee6783 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 14:35 Lisianthus wrote:
On November 12 2010 14:08 BruceLee6783 wrote:

Getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I know from personal experience that many Asians at the schools I've attended are shy, emotionally suppressive, and cocky when it comes to academic competitions.


Okay, I don't see why many people say getting good grades comes at the cost of getting social skills. I'm Asian, I am getting pretty good grades in university and I still go out Fridays and Saturdays. Sure, I don't get completely wasted like the the rest of my friends, both white and Asian...but it doesn't mean I can't socially interact with other people. Yeah there are a lot of Asians who can't interact socially with other people but you know what? There are a ton of white people who can't either! A Caucasian friend of mine who's completely brilliant did nothing but solve math problems during our prom. Apparently, this isn't as big of an issue compared to some Asian who is too shy to talk at a social gathering.


Because, like I said in my post, spending all your time studying means not spending all your time interacting. Ever hear of the concept of a trade-off?

This is the problem, you automatically assume that everyone who got good grades had to spend all their time studying hard for it. The students who got the best grades when I was in university were the people who barely even studied because they internalized the concepts to the point where they understood them and then stopped, while the majority of the 60%-90% students did the "time spent=effectiveness of study" route and ended up with perfectly mediocre grades.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 06:03 GMT
#238
On November 12 2010 14:58 EndlessRain wrote: Yeah and I think all the Arab countries are full of brainwashed people too.


Then you're free to think whatever you want. Doesn't make it true.

How is it a moot point? I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking the people in your country. And fox news is the most watched news station by far in the united states.


Because I LIVE in that country you're talking about. I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
November 12 2010 06:05 GMT
#239
On November 12 2010 14:35 EndlessRain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 13:11 saltywet wrote:
On November 11 2010 12:29 Monoxide wrote:

Also, U of T is not a social life killer; just manage your time well.


really? which stream you in? if you're in ENG SCI, MECH ENG or ECE ENG, you will not have time for social life.

and anyways, i forgot to mention. universities like UBC shoot asian kids down. you need like a B in grade 12 english or toefl or other really good english qualifications, or to get 30/40 on this english essay test.

i got 26/40 on that test, so i declined to go to UBC and went to UofT


You seriously think a B in english 12 is hard to get? How is requiring students to have a basic level of english profiency = shooting asian kids down? Have you been to UBC? I go there, and there's a shitton of asians. In science, I'd say 2/3 are asian. In my program, asians are 80%+.


uh.. UofT only required a C in grade 11 english, so comparatively yeah, UBC has high english standards. I had a B, and I could say confidently that my english was better than 95% of the other asians in my year in high school. But then again, there are some crazy asians that can learn english from scratch within 6 months

At UofT, i'd say 1/4 of my program (mechanical engineering) were white kids, another 1/4 would be arabs and the other half would be chinese/korean. In arts and science programs, white kids are 95%.
BruceLee6783
Profile Joined March 2007
United States196 Posts
November 12 2010 06:06 GMT
#240
On November 12 2010 14:57 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Also getting good grades absolutely does NOT cost anything.


Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. You actually believe yourself?

User was temp banned for this post.
You have enemies? Good. It means you stood up for something.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 37m
Stellar Fest
15h 37m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.