• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

[POLL] Eating dog meat. - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
ForgoTTeN-SupeR
Profile Joined March 2003
United States786 Posts
June 03 2004 05:59 GMT
#61
I'd eat dog meat, and I'd probably eat all kinds of meat. Meat is the shit.

Hell, I'm eating a burger right now
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-06-03 06:06:47
June 03 2004 06:00 GMT
#62
On June 03 2004 13:48 SickofLife wrote:
I see nothing wrong with eating dogs, and heard it tastes really good; I heard the meat was kind of sweet.

On a side note: Animals are not humans; they do not have the same rights as humans; animals are food, to think otherwise is stupid.

The only kind of animal product I can't see myself eating is monkey brain, and I don't think I'll eat cow tongue either (even though I heard it was really good).

Ponder this: say a more highly evolved species emerged, would you like being treated like shit? O_o

Oh and quorne taste pretty much the same as meat
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 06:02 GMT
#63
On June 03 2004 15:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 13:48 SickofLife wrote:
I see nothing wrong with eating dogs, and heard it tastes really good; I heard the meat was kind of sweet.

On a side note: Animals are not humans; they do not have the same rights as humans; animals are food, to think otherwise is stupid.

The only kind of animal product I can't see myself eating is monkey brain, and I don't think I'll eat cow tongue either (even though I heard it was really good).

Ponder a more highly evolved species emerged, would you like being treated like shit? O_o

Oh and quorne taste pretty much the same as meat


Very good point about another species. What is quorne?
wtf was that signature
z7-TranCe
Profile Joined November 2002
Canada3174 Posts
June 03 2004 06:03 GMT
#64
i think he was being sarcastic FrozenArbiter =]

atleast i hope he was
Erwin was here! AhaHAHhhHAHahahAHAhaha
GroT
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Belgium3003 Posts
June 03 2004 06:04 GMT
#65
On June 03 2004 12:41 FreeZEternal wrote:
i heard bear paw is so good cuz of bear using it for honey;;;;


hahahaha
DANCE ALL DAY
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 06:07 GMT
#66
On June 03 2004 15:02 Servolisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 15:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On June 03 2004 13:48 SickofLife wrote:
I see nothing wrong with eating dogs, and heard it tastes really good; I heard the meat was kind of sweet.

On a side note: Animals are not humans; they do not have the same rights as humans; animals are food, to think otherwise is stupid.

The only kind of animal product I can't see myself eating is monkey brain, and I don't think I'll eat cow tongue either (even though I heard it was really good).

Ponder a more highly evolved species emerged, would you like being treated like shit? O_o

Oh and quorne taste pretty much the same as meat


Very good point about another species. What is quorne?

Meat surrogate (surrogat?) Not sure about spelling
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 06:13 GMT
#67
is quorne the sweedish word? I couldn't find it on google
wtf was that signature
Dang-it
Profile Joined December 2003
United States557 Posts
June 03 2004 06:13 GMT
#68
i never tried dog...but people do eat quail and rabbits ><
meh?
x[ReaPeR]x
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3447 Posts
June 03 2004 06:15 GMT
#69
Meat kicks ass, period.

I have to say that since I consider dogs more pets than food I'm not big on eating dog meat. You gotta do what you gotta do though. I HEARD that in South Korea eating dogs is really becoming less popular, which would make sense considering that there is less need for it.
ILoveOOv ownZ everyone!!! ~ Lamer List: Mynock, naventus
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 03 2004 06:52 GMT
#70
On June 03 2004 15:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 13:48 SickofLife wrote:
I see nothing wrong with eating dogs, and heard it tastes really good; I heard the meat was kind of sweet.

On a side note: Animals are not humans; they do not have the same rights as humans; animals are food, to think otherwise is stupid.

The only kind of animal product I can't see myself eating is monkey brain, and I don't think I'll eat cow tongue either (even though I heard it was really good).

Ponder this: say a more highly evolved species emerged, would you like being treated like shit? O_o

Oh and quorne taste pretty much the same as meat


food chain... a Dog, or a cow is the same.

If there is a highly evolved being that actually eat humans well, it would be natural.

A Tiger would eat us, and that doesnt make him a biatch.

Even if you go veggie, plants still feel pain and stress, you gotta eat something.
Im back, in pog form!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 07:01 GMT
#71
On June 03 2004 15:13 Servolisk wrote:
is quorne the sweedish word? I couldn't find it on google

I dunno really, maybe my spelling is off.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 07:02 GMT
#72
On June 03 2004 15:15 x[ReaPeR]x wrote:
Meat kicks ass, period.

I have to say that since I consider dogs more pets than food I'm not big on eating dog meat. You gotta do what you gotta do though. I HEARD that in South Korea eating dogs is really becoming less popular, which would make sense considering that there is less need for it.

Actually it is illegal - albeit, not very strictly enforced I hear. Also, I do believe it's predominantly a country side practice amongst elderly people.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
June 03 2004 07:11 GMT
#73
On June 03 2004 12:19 LogaiN wrote:
so... is dog food delicious then? Isn't the meat leathery (dont know the correct word)?

Exact opposite. It's very very tender.
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
June 03 2004 07:24 GMT
#74
rofl i thought it was 'do you eat dog meat' so i hit no
:O
good vibes only
Arbiter[frolix]
Profile Joined January 2004
United Kingdom2674 Posts
June 03 2004 07:40 GMT
#75
I cannot see any rational reason for differentiating between dog meat and, say pork or beef. In the west we have a general cultural taboo about eating those species we keep as pets, which I would speculate is the source of most people's aversion to dog meat.
We are vigilant.
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
June 03 2004 07:43 GMT
#76
lots of stuff is cute, and u can still eat it if u want. case closed. meat=dog
LogaiN
Profile Joined June 2003
Sweden1073 Posts
June 03 2004 07:51 GMT
#77
quorne is made of mushrooms >_< But it pretty much tastes as meat anyway, at least if u spice it up a lot -.-
GulleFjuN@Europe
LogaiN
Profile Joined June 2003
Sweden1073 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-06-03 07:53:37
June 03 2004 07:53 GMT
#78
On June 03 2004 16:11 Klogon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 12:19 LogaiN wrote:
so... is dog food delicious then? Isn't the meat leathery (dont know the correct word)?

Exact opposite. It's very very tender.


Oh.. poor my dog then =] Free Dinner! Bye bye Dalmatian!
GulleFjuN@Europe
LogaiN
Profile Joined June 2003
Sweden1073 Posts
June 03 2004 07:56 GMT
#79
On June 03 2004 15:13 Servolisk wrote:
is quorne the sweedish word? I couldn't find it on google


http://www.quorn.us/index.htm check it out!
GulleFjuN@Europe
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
June 03 2004 09:04 GMT
#80
eating dog is barbaric, nothing less than some savage.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3m
OSC
9h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 3m
Online Event
22h 3m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.