• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9749 users

[POLL] Eating dog meat. - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28901 Posts
June 03 2004 11:19 GMT
#101
I do like horse meat

I hate horses
and I think they should all be slaughtered and turned into sausage

Moderator
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
June 03 2004 11:27 GMT
#102
On June 03 2004 15:00 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 13:48 SickofLife wrote:
I see nothing wrong with eating dogs, and heard it tastes really good; I heard the meat was kind of sweet.

On a side note: Animals are not humans; they do not have the same rights as humans; animals are food, to think otherwise is stupid.

The only kind of animal product I can't see myself eating is monkey brain, and I don't think I'll eat cow tongue either (even though I heard it was really good).

Ponder this: say a more highly evolved species emerged, would you like being treated like shit? O_o

Oh and quorne taste pretty much the same as meat


Ponder this: Evolution is false, and nothing more "advanced" will evolve, thus, I will not have to worry about said problem.

Ponder this: Evolution is true, and something more advanced does evolve; however, I am dead, and no longer give a shit.

The facts are simple, boys and girls, animals are food.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 11:38 GMT
#103
Thats like saying terrorism is not a problem because if it doesnt happen, I have nothing to worry about, if it happens I'm dead and no longer give a shit, good argument :/
wtf was that signature
Oscillate
Profile Joined January 2003
Australia89 Posts
June 03 2004 11:39 GMT
#104
On June 03 2004 14:15 Fedaykin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 13:51 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I've eaten bull tongue

it's quite good;)

I've eaten kangaroo

Although I can't remember what it really tasted like, but then agian, 99% of all meat tastes GOOD (vegetarians are stupid )

I wouldn't mind trying dog once either.


Kangaroo meat is good stuff. It's getting a lot more common in restraunts.
y0y0y0
Million
Profile Joined April 2004
United States559 Posts
June 03 2004 11:46 GMT
#105
It's animal racism, If we can eat, cow, pig and chickens why can't we eat dogs? All animals that are edible (and not an indangered species) should be legalized as food.
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-06-03 11:49:54
June 03 2004 11:49 GMT
#106
Animals that are edible and not endangered, that describes humans.
wtf was that signature
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 03 2004 11:57 GMT
#107
I dont think I would eat dog meat, but I sure wouldnt have any problem seeing it on a menu!
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
June 03 2004 12:04 GMT
#108
On June 03 2004 14:55 ze7 wrote:
I'd eat dog,and bull tongue for that matter.How about bull colon?they made them eat that on fear factor and all of them came so close to throwing up.it was some quality tv.

I'd still try it though,i'd try anything once :-]


They made em eat Pig Rectum.

There was a gay guy on the show that episode. He had no trouble at all eating it. It was hilarious, he psyched the others out sooo bad.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Happy)NuN`
Profile Joined May 2004
39 Posts
June 03 2004 12:18 GMT
#109
I've eaten fried insects, squid, rat meat, but never had dog :O

tho I'm not exactly eager to try some ... =[
GG~ Nurse
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
June 03 2004 12:23 GMT
#110
eating humans is okay as long as they havent been promised any rights. like the mentally retarded people, like fetuses, and small babies. unless someone else has the rights to them, which is usally the case. but if some dead baby is in a dumpster whats the big deal
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
June 03 2004 12:55 GMT
#111
On June 03 2004 12:35 FuDDx wrote:
i just wanted to say yes most americans are FAT srry Heen but its true if u generilize the whole population. we eat more per meal than the avarege person not of this country(ie serving size way to big) we dont exercise enough if at all and we spend way to much time worried whats goin on else where then trying to improve ourselfs and our enviroment gogog usa we are so smart.
and just so u know my wife is getting her doctrets in nutritanal science so yes i do know a few things about "fat americans" be it as it may from a 3rd party source

That's the most ignorant post I've seen today. Please look up the definition of most in a dictionary. You also ignore the amount of physically fit people in America. I'm not even American, nor am I biased for Americans, but people always ignore the amount of talented and well trained athletes/people of America. But I would agree that Americans are dumb.
('''(G_G/'''')
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-06-03 13:04:54
June 03 2004 13:04 GMT
#112
On June 03 2004 20:19 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I do like horse meat

I hate horses
and I think they should all be slaughtered and turned into sausage



Even if im up to this huge horse sausae

Why u hate horsies? o_oa



I mean, i know tl.net logo is awful but... :p
Im back, in pog form!
moseskim
Profile Joined May 2004
United States64 Posts
June 03 2004 13:23 GMT
#113
My friend likes veggie buffalo wings. Anyone else here had them before? I bet they taste bad. Like crap.
Ready to werk
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 03 2004 13:24 GMT
#114
On June 03 2004 22:23 moseskim wrote:
My friend likes veggie buffalo wings. Anyone else here had them before? I bet they taste bad. Like crap.


"I dont eat buffalo"

<3 Jessica Simpson
Im back, in pog form!
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 13:29 GMT
#115
On June 03 2004 22:23 moseskim wrote:
My friend likes veggie buffalo wings. Anyone else here had them before? I bet they taste bad. Like crap.


No, but few years ago my mom was buying some frozen burgers that could be microwaved which appealed to my uber laziness, they were alright and later I found out they were veggie burgers.
wtf was that signature
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 03 2004 13:31 GMT
#116
On June 03 2004 22:29 Servolisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 22:23 moseskim wrote:
My friend likes veggie buffalo wings. Anyone else here had them before? I bet they taste bad. Like crap.


No, but few years ago my mom was buying some frozen burgers that could be microwaved which appealed to my uber laziness, they were alright and later I found out they were veggie burgers.


lol pwned
Im back, in pog form!
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 03 2004 14:02 GMT
#117
I could eat a cat, but wouldn't dare eat a dog. I got 8 dogs all are same as family to me.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
BlazeD
Profile Joined April 2004
Canada236 Posts
June 03 2004 15:23 GMT
#118
On June 03 2004 20:46 Million wrote:
It's animal racism, If we can eat, cow, pig and chickens why can't we eat dogs? All animals that are edible (and not an indangered species) should be legalized as food.


it has nothing to do with the type of meat u eat, but the evolvness of the creature. dogs and chimps differ from chicken in that a chicken just needs a nice terrain, (can be in a cage but something it likes for its feet) food, and it will be happy. many scientific studies have shown that dogs and chimps need love, exercise, and affection to be happy. its almost like a kid. so the problem here is not that its dog meat but the way these highly evolved animals (very close to small children) are treated. basically a very very VERY close comparisson would be people breeding kids, in a little cage, with food and water, and once the kids grow a little they get killed so ppl can eat 'well'
i think in civilized society (north american and european countries)such animal cruelty is illegal but thats just speculation since i dont find 'dog meat' in any grocery store or restaurant
goin down around here nigga, get ur motherfuckin head bust, them motherfuckin street lights go out, them real niggerz come out, all the bitch niggerz go in the house, shit is not a game man, dont fuck around n lose ur brain - young buck
Arbiter[frolix]
Profile Joined January 2004
United Kingdom2674 Posts
June 03 2004 15:32 GMT
#119
With respect, I think you are exaggerating the difference between dogs and other animals we are generally more than happy to consume. Pigs, for instance, are known to be quite intelligent but large numbers of people are keen on bacon sandwiches.
We are vigilant.
Pumpkin
Profile Joined December 2003
United States1141 Posts
June 03 2004 15:38 GMT
#120
On June 04 2004 00:23 BlazeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 20:46 Million wrote:
It's animal racism, If we can eat, cow, pig and chickens why can't we eat dogs? All animals that are edible (and not an indangered species) should be legalized as food.


it has nothing to do with the type of meat u eat, but the evolvness of the creature. dogs and chimps differ from chicken in that a chicken just needs a nice terrain, (can be in a cage but something it likes for its feet) food, and it will be happy. many scientific studies have shown that dogs and chimps need love, exercise, and affection to be happy. its almost like a kid. so the problem here is not that its dog meat but the way these highly evolved animals (very close to small children) are treated. basically a very very VERY close comparisson would be people breeding kids, in a little cage, with food and water, and once the kids grow a little they get killed so ppl can eat 'well'
i think in civilized society (north american and european countries)such animal cruelty is illegal but thats just speculation since i dont find 'dog meat' in any grocery store or restaurant

good post
BeJJeLove
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason220
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14617
BeSt 367
Mini 233
Dewaltoss 149
Mind 90
Zeus 50
hero 44
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva3025
420jenkins450
Counter-Strike
fl0m4181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5698
Khaldor1320
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK15
Other Games
summit1g2031
FrodaN1932
B2W.Neo767
byalli402
Hui .244
QueenE77
Railgan60
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1168
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 35
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3927
Other Games
• imaqtpie800
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV260
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
17m
BSL Open Qualifier
17m
Replay Cast
4h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.