• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[POLL] Eating dog meat. - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 03:42 GMT
#21
Rofl +_+
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
SunShine
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands787 Posts
June 03 2004 03:42 GMT
#22
Don't ever try and eat my dog
HarryPotter
Profile Joined May 2004
United Kingdom22 Posts
June 03 2004 03:43 GMT
#23
--- Nuked ---
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
June 03 2004 03:45 GMT
#24
nah -_-;;fuck all this...-_-;;i lived in south america for 10+years...the most gosu food is "asado" -_-;;
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-06-03 03:46:10
June 03 2004 03:45 GMT
#25
yeah most "westerners" have too many weird opinions regarding what's okay to eat and not.

whale rocks :O

and ostrich is like the most tasty meat I've ever had.
Moderator
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 03:45 GMT
#26
On June 03 2004 12:33 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 12:21 Servolisk wrote:
What do you mean 'crappiest dogs' to make it? Mutts? My dog is the best dog in the world, and a mutt.

Anyways, dogs have personality. They are smarter, more fun, and more useful than many people. For me to be tolerant of eatting dogs I'd have to be tolerant of cannibalism.

Yeah that's how I feel PERSONALLY too -_-~ But really, it's no different from eating other meat -- Which I do dislike as well -_-~ For example, I could never eat rabbit--;; I had the most gosu rabbit ever -_-+ Scared all our dogs :D


I wouldn't eat a rabbit either, unless I was stranded in the wilderness trying to survive. I don't eat pigs either because they are supposed to be intelligent and playful, even though I really liked bacon. I've considered becoming a vegetarian, but I'm not sure I mind eatting herbivores who have evolved to be eatten (canines do that too). I do think its not right for them to be treated so bad before they die either.
wtf was that signature
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 03:48 GMT
#27
I don't get why you would eat dogs when you could eat a cow anyways. Ignoring the morality totally, its like breeding meatless carnivores for slaughter instead of fat herbivores.
wtf was that signature
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
June 03 2004 03:49 GMT
#28
On June 03 2004 12:32 Niza wrote:
dog, chickens, cows etc.. are all animals, they are not more special than other animals, if u can eat cows, chickens, y not dogs? chickens can be pets, same with cows, except they r too big to handle. so my point is, if they are animal, then u can eat it, theres no crime invovled.


Humans are animals too...
wtf was that signature
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
June 03 2004 03:52 GMT
#29
humans taste foul. (or so I've heard )
Moderator
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
June 03 2004 03:59 GMT
#30
servolist -_-then why would u eat cows instead of dogs then?-_-;
Countdown
Profile Joined February 2004
1217 Posts
June 03 2004 04:00 GMT
#31
me: brb i have to go catch my rabbit from out back
korean: oh, dinner?
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
June 03 2004 04:01 GMT
#32
anywayz as i said..."asado owns" -_-;
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
June 03 2004 04:04 GMT
#33
On June 03 2004 12:03 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Well.. Me having 4 dogs, 2 of which has had puppies.. I can't really see myself eating them

Then again, I'm a vegetarian so I personally don't eat meat at all ^_^ (If anyone feels like smashing the maddox rant about vegetarians in my face, I've got this to say: what do you prefer? cannibalism or murder?).

I don't really think there's anything different with eating dog to eating other pets and I don't condemn people eating meat Just I don't want to +_+


<3
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
Travin
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden672 Posts
June 03 2004 04:04 GMT
#34
Yeah dogs are so sweet....

.....WITH KETCHUP AND MUSTARD!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 04:05 GMT
#35
On June 03 2004 12:45 Servolisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 12:33 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On June 03 2004 12:21 Servolisk wrote:
What do you mean 'crappiest dogs' to make it? Mutts? My dog is the best dog in the world, and a mutt.

Anyways, dogs have personality. They are smarter, more fun, and more useful than many people. For me to be tolerant of eatting dogs I'd have to be tolerant of cannibalism.

Yeah that's how I feel PERSONALLY too -_-~ But really, it's no different from eating other meat -- Which I do dislike as well -_-~ For example, I could never eat rabbit--;; I had the most gosu rabbit ever -_-+ Scared all our dogs :D


I wouldn't eat a rabbit either, unless I was stranded in the wilderness trying to survive. I don't eat pigs either because they are supposed to be intelligent and playful, even though I really liked bacon. I've considered becoming a vegetarian, but I'm not sure I mind eatting herbivores who have evolved to be eatten (canines do that too). I do think its not right for them to be treated so bad before they die either.

+ Pigs have 30 minute orgasms -_- You can't eat such a perfect specimen T_T
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 04:05 GMT
#36
On June 03 2004 13:04 Ryan307 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2004 12:03 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Well.. Me having 4 dogs, 2 of which has had puppies.. I can't really see myself eating them

Then again, I'm a vegetarian so I personally don't eat meat at all ^_^ (If anyone feels like smashing the maddox rant about vegetarians in my face, I've got this to say: what do you prefer? cannibalism or murder?).

I don't really think there's anything different with eating dog to eating other pets and I don't condemn people eating meat Just I don't want to +_+


<3

Get on msn :D
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 04:05 GMT
#37
On June 03 2004 13:00 Countdown wrote:
me: brb i have to go catch my rabbit from out back
korean: oh, dinner?

If this is an actual convo, then ROFL
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2004 04:06 GMT
#38
On June 03 2004 13:01 FreeZEternal wrote:
anywayz as i said..."asado owns" -_-;

Asado?;o
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Travin
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden672 Posts
June 03 2004 04:07 GMT
#39
ILL EAT whatever it takes to get me to the highest lvl in food chain AND STORMY U CANT STOP ME
ejai63
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2101 Posts
June 03 2004 04:25 GMT
#40
Koreans dont eat pet dogs and shit. they dogs they eat are farmed pretty much like cows and are really fat.
1-10-5
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 8m
Online Event
19h 8m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.